00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Could you look a bus driver in the eyes and tell him your journeys essential?

489 Views | 31 Replies

Could you look an intensive care nurse in the eyes and tell her you always keep a safe distance?

Could you look Bill Gates in the eyes and tell him you always wear a mask?

Could you look the demon headmaster in the eyes and tell him you always wash your hands?

Could you look this kitten in the eyes and tell him you put yourself under house arrest?

iu_243744_8310894.jpg

NO YOU COULDN'T YOU HORRIBLE PERSON!

At 2/18/21 04:09 PM, Number-2 wrote: Could you look an intensive care nurse in the eyes and tell her you always keep a safe distance?
Could you look the demon headmaster in the eyes and tell him you always wash your hands?
Could you look this kitten in the eyes and tell him you put yourself under house arrest?

While you may be right, I would still say yes

El Super Mario acaba de comer un hongo ancho.

BBS Signature

And as a horrible person I can stare that kitten in its eyes as I push it into a bucket of water to witness the light fade from them. No more fresh air kittycat.

At 2/18/21 04:15 PM, Teddynotes wrote: And as a horrible person I can stare that kitten in its eyes as I push it into a bucket of water to witness the light fade from them. No more fresh air kittycat.

I fear you may be unmutual

I'm drinking an orange cream milk shake and Bill Gates sucks.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

At 2/18/21 04:18 PM, Number-2 wrote:
At 2/18/21 04:15 PM, Teddynotes wrote: And as a horrible person I can stare that kitten in its eyes as I push it into a bucket of water to witness the light fade from them. No more fresh air kittycat.
I fear you may be unmutual

But not wasteful. The meat will be feasted upon.

Nope. I have a death wish and I can't lie.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Could I? Yes

Would it be a lie? Also yes

BBS Signature

At 2/18/21 04:09 PM, Number-2 wrote: Could you look an intensive care nurse in the eyes and tell her you always keep a safe distance?

Oh no i've been exposed as a horrible person whatever shall I do.

At 2/18/21 06:04 PM, All-American-Badass wrote:

Seek medical treatment immidiately

At 2/18/21 06:11 PM, Number-2 wrote:
At 2/18/21 06:04 PM, All-American-Badass wrote:

Seek medical treatment immidiately

I gotta work tommorow. maybe later.

Easily. I don't know these people.

Yes, yes, no, no, yes.

I feel threatened, judged, and attacked by this post. Are you saying I'm not a real man?

(doc·tor pack)

"Nixon had powers including, but not limited to: telekinesis, super speed, superhuman strength, invisibility, and mind control."

Youtube

BBS Signature

yes just yes

Human

BBS Signature

At 2/18/21 07:49 PM, DoctorPac wrote: I feel threatened, judged, and attacked by this post.

Good

I could look everyone in the eye and tell him it is collective hysteria and I have the right to do whatever I want.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

At 2/19/21 08:29 AM, Sobolev wrote: I could look everyone in the eye and tell him it is collective hysteria and I have the right to do whatever I want.

iu_244090_8310894.jpg

PEOPLE WILL DIE

At 2/19/21 08:32 AM, Number-2 wrote:
At 2/19/21 08:29 AM, Sobolev wrote: I could look everyone in the eye and tell him it is collective hysteria and I have the right to do whatever I want.
PEOPLE WILL DIE

Old farts who don't have much life ahead probably will. So technically you are not wrong.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

At 2/19/21 08:32 AM, Number-2 wrote: PEOPLE WILL DIE

iu_244130_2278460.jpg

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 10:03 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:

You are a strange person

At 2/19/21 10:05 AM, Number-2 wrote:
You are a strange person

Life is not a gift but a burden, and clinging to it is mad.

By the way, the Bill Gates question gets a resounding "no" because Billy would probably charge me broke for the look alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 10:14 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
You are a strange person

By the way, the Bill Gates question gets a resounding "no" because Billy would probably charge me broke for the look alone.

you are still a strange person

Yes, I can lie.

See above.

See above.

See above.

What of it?

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 10:52 AM, SatanBrain wrote:
What of it?

At 2/19/21 10:56 AM, Number-2 wrote:
At 2/19/21 10:52 AM, SatanBrain wrote:
What of it?

Vaccine.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 10:16 AM, Number-2 wrote:
At 2/19/21 10:14 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
You are a strange person

you are still a strange person

iu_244215_2278460.png

Just in different ways.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

No, because I've not seen any of them in quite a while. No traveling, no bus driver to see; no medical visits, no nurses to see; not rich enough, no bill gates to see; no cats, no kitten to see.

But yes, I can tell this hypothetical kitty that I've put myself under house arrest.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 08:32 AM, Sobolev wrote:
At 2/19/21 08:32 AM, Number-2 wrote:
PEOPLE WILL DIE
Old farts who don't have much life ahead probably will. So technically you are not wrong.

I look forward to you offing yourself in your middle age.

What's that? Life suddenly becomes worth living only when you become old?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 02:28 PM, Gimmick wrote: No, because I've not seen any of them in quite a while. No traveling, no bus driver to see; no medical visits, no nurses to see; not rich enough, no bill gates to see; no cats, no kitten to see.

But you have seen the demon hedmaster!