00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hobbies that are easy to start.

759 Views | 42 Replies

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-02-20 00:20:09

Going on quiet walks, target shooting, sculpting, painting, or coin collecting.

These are my go-to.

My other go-to hobbies are: fucking, and drinking, but those aren't the healthiest of habits.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-02-20 00:24:32

Writing nordic runes on your stationery and pretending they're alive.

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-02-20 04:49:58

Hobbits?

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-02-20 04:50:12

Anything that you find fun could be considered a hobby. Getting a little plant or two to take care of is easy. I like foraging when the good stuff is in season; it's going to be morel season soon when it warms up around here.

Squid pro quo. Tits for tat.

Check out my sketches and stuff!

BBS Signature

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-02-20 07:47:58

Collecting Soulja Boy console games.

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-02-20 08:23:42

At 2/16/21 09:45 AM, M1n1Cat wrote: Does anybody know any hobbies that are easy to start? Or just very interesting hobbies. That isn't gaming or drawing or anything that you can already fine on this side.
P.S. What hobbies do you have? Mine are very obvious and I'm looking for something new.

​Hi) Want to chat on the phone? Click here, https://bit.ly/3bnpeDl to see the number

More nude photos with me by clicking here https://bit.ly/3bnpeDl My nickname on the site is mari997

I am not sitting here. if you want to chat, go to the site and take the number
​
​Привет,) Хотите поболтать по телефону? Нажмите здесь, https://bit.ly/3bnpeDl чтобы увидеть номер

Еще больше обнаженных фото со мной нажав здесь https://bit.ly/3bnpeDl Мой ник на сайте mari997

Я здесь не сижу. если хотите пообщаться, зайдите на сайт и возьмите номер

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-02-20 08:34:35

At 2/17/21 11:39 PM, DoctorPac wrote: Drawing. Everyone can do little doodles and stuff and be entertained. It's much harder to actually start learning technique and fundamentals though.

yes i agree

#BRINGBACKYTPMVS

BBS Signature

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-02-20 08:44:23

At 2/16/21 09:45 AM, M1n1Cat wrote: Does anybody know any hobbies that are easy to start? Or just very interesting hobbies. That isn't gaming or drawing or anything that you can already fine on this side.
P.S. What hobbies do you have? Mine are very obvious and I'm looking for something new.

playing pc games.

just playing pc games.

#BRINGBACKYTPMVS

BBS Signature

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-02-20 10:36:04

Sound design.

BBS Signature

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-02-20 10:38:52

i like to often just walk or drive bicycle often, it's a good hobby to make you stay fit in a way (maybe) and it always sweeps away my negativity

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-03-16 21:09:58

Am I late to the party?

If not, try poi spinning. It doesn't really take much to start it, it's a matter of getting a stretched pair of socks and two tennis balls or any other soft weight to put inside them. You can find a lot of tutorials online, it narrows down to coordinating arm and wrist movement. All in all a fun hobby, and definitely something you'll be able to show off among friends and peers.

Fire optional, glow/LED, as well as flag poi exist too.

Toy Elf

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-03-17 00:09:57

**coin collecting.

**some coins are worth a considerable amount of money.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Hobbies that are easy to start. 2021-03-17 05:02:13

Collecting cups and lolis.