00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

I had a nightmare

108 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I had a nightmare 2021-02-14 07:13:47

I had a terrible terrible nightmare.

Twisted clocks that moved in haste, creatures drinking from a river of poison. Training facilities that drained those creatures, leaving them dry and empty. I called them Hums , I don;t know why.

The hums were strange creatures, some would kill their off springs from time to time, others would break their clocks with their own will ending their time.

The hums fought, a lot. For the dumbest of reasons, food, shelter, even when two of them looked at different things, they would kill each another for being different.

It was a terrible terrible world.

And as tears ran across my cheek I realized, that I am a hum too, and that was not a terrible terrible nightmare.

Response to I had a nightmare 2021-02-15 09:09:05

At 2/14/21 07:13 AM, dragonadam0 wrote: I had a terrible terrible nightmare.

Twisted clocks that moved in haste, creatures drinking from a river of poison. Training facilities that drained those creatures, leaving them dry and empty. I called them Hums , I don;t know why.

The hums were strange creatures, some would kill their off springs from time to time, others would break their clocks with their own will ending their time.

The hums fought, a lot. For the dumbest of reasons, food, shelter, even when two of them looked at different things, they would kill each another for being different.
It was a terrible terrible world.

And as tears ran across my cheek I realized, that I am a hum too, and that was not a terrible terrible nightmare.

Don't profess the beast and you won't have this problem

In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}