00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

What are your favorite games?

845 Views | 65 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

What are your favorite games? 2021-02-12 01:50:57

Current playing: Shovel Knight, Smash, Sonic Racing (both Switch and PS3), and Speed Runners but want some recommendations! I love side scrollers and pixelated games. Thank you in advanced! Also, I'm new here so excuse me if I don't reply I'm still getting the hang out things!

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-12 02:58:11

Terraria is great assuming you haven't played it already.

I make music and art sometimes.

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-12 03:19:25

Celeste

I exist

I guess

BBS Signature

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-12 15:06:37

At 2/12/21 02:58 AM, Iviqrr wrote: Terraria is great assuming you haven't played it already.

Also think Terraria is great, what class you playing

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-12 15:31:49

At 2/12/21 01:50 AM, misspendragon wrote: Current playing: Shovel Knight, Smash, Sonic Racing (both Switch and PS3), and Speed Runners but want some recommendations! I love side scrollers and pixelated games. Thank you in advanced! Also, I'm new here so excuse me if I don't reply I'm still getting the hang out things!

At the moment: Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled, Blood, and (probably) Smash Ultimate

Favorite Genres: Boomer Shooters (FPS games), Kart Racers, and Fighting Games

El Super Mario acaba de comer un hongo ancho.

BBS Signature

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-12 16:32:16

I usually just play some melee in Terraria, not playing it atm. I've beaten it on expert, and then master mode kicked my ass when I got to hardmode.

Also Crash Team Racing: NF is a great game too, shame it's not on pc.

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-12 22:42:13

At 2/12/21 04:32 PM, Iviqrr wrote: I usually just play some melee in Terraria, not playing it atm. I've beaten it on expert, and then master mode kicked my ass when I got to hardmode.

Also Crash Team Racing: NF is a great game too, shame it's not on pc.

Master mode? Woah, I've only played around in Terraria like killing slimes and being slaughtered by Bosses haha

I've heard very good things about Crash Team Racing!

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-12 22:43:31

At 2/12/21 03:19 AM, Damianito wrote: Celeste

It is such a beautiful game!! So frustrating though >__<

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-13 03:27:46

Yeah Terraria is a lot more fun if you can get into beating all the bosses and progressing through to the end. It has one of the most satisfying gear progressions in any game imo. Wouldn't recommend attempting expert/master on your first playthrough though.

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-13 15:40:21

i have loads but I've gotta say Tekken 5 for ps2

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-13 22:49:39

Ace Combat 2 4 and Zero, Ridge Racer Type 4, Gran Turismo 2, Sega Rally 2 (PC), Rival Schools, Raiden 3, F-zero GX,

Timesplitters Future Perfect, Power Stone, BeamNG.drive

BBS Signature

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-13 23:46:28

At 2/13/21 03:27 AM, Iviqrr wrote: Yeah Terraria is a lot more fun if you can get into beating all the bosses and progressing through to the end. It has one of the most satisfying gear progressions in any game imo. Wouldn't recommend attempting expert/master on your first playthrough though.

That sounds really cool! I'll have to give it another try!

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-13 23:47:09

At 2/13/21 03:40 PM, TwoEyesTalking wrote: i have loads but I've gotta say Tekken 5 for ps2

Tekken huh? I've heard a lot of hate towards it but I've played it and it's fun!

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-13 23:48:14

At 2/13/21 10:49 PM, Turbosalt wrote: Ace Combat 2 4 and Zero, Ridge Racer Type 4, Gran Turismo 2, Sega Rally 2 (PC), Rival Schools, Raiden 3, F-zero GX,
Timesplitters Future Perfect, Power Stone, BeamNG.drive

Thank you for all the recommendations :) what is Timesplitters about? I know I've heard of it before!

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-14 00:26:08

At 2/12/21 01:50 AM, misspendragon wrote: Current playing: Shovel Knight, Smash, Sonic Racing (both Switch and PS3), and Speed Runners but want some recommendations! I love side scrollers and pixelated games. Thank you in advanced! Also, I'm new here so excuse me if I don't reply I'm still getting the hang out things!

my favorite game its half life and cs 1.6

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-14 22:13:36

Super Mario All Stars + World(Kind of cheating.)

Dragon Age: Origins

Touhou Project(Covers so many things. So this is kind of cheating. But here I'm mainly talking about the mainline games made by ZUN.)

Hotline Miami(1+2)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Kirby's Dream Course

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Sega Genesis: Adventures of Batman and Robin

Dark Souls 3

ZeroRanger

VVVVVV

Metal Slug

Kichikuou Rance(Story deeper than what you can find in many books with over 10 endings. Old, but over a decade ahead of it's time. HOWEVER, has dirty content with morally-questionable protagonist. Name of game literally translates to "Brutal King Rance" so... You have been warned.)

I would say these are the best games I've ever played. And I've played a lot of video games.

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-15 01:26:31

Moraff's World

im a loser baby so why dont you freak me

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-15 01:56:00

m rating games : Nintendo : ZELDA!

Doom

Wolfenstein

Quake

Borderlands

Grand Theft Auto

Blood: Fresh Supply

Call of Duty World: at War

Half-Life &

Halo

(I'm a big fan of first person shooter)

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-15 07:24:52

Dragon's dogma is a fun game wish they made a sequel.

BBS Signature

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-15 08:04:55

Lobotomy Corporation and Library of Ruina

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-15 08:07:50

Celeste

Team Fortress 2

Half Life 2

Black Mesa

SUPERHOT

Garry's Mod

My Friend Pedro

Super Meat Boy

And So On...

A Nerd Kid Exploring Newgrounds Before Friday Night Funkin Happened, Studying HaxeFlixel, Blender, Pixel Art and LMMS

BBS Signature

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-15 08:21:19

Generally, the STK series, car eat car 1 and 2 (further games are moneygrab), the first sword and souls, paper minecraft, the 2014 roblox, minecraft 1.0, battle of zombies (servers are dead), Q tank 3D (cool old flash game).

I don`t really care about new games much, I try to not because updates just make them worse and worse, most of them are moneygrab. Tbh, besides steam games, the good games that are still good to this day are the ones developer of which starved to death without money, oh, also, I forgot dead town (mobile).

I`ll just have this text that distracts everybody here because others treat people without this text as if they are 7 year old kids that turned on pc and do random crap

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-15 14:02:08

Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom

Sims 3

Katamari

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-15 14:04:23

I also think Dust: An Elysian Tale and Portal 2 are some really good games that I've been playing through. Super Mario 3D World and Bowser's Fury is also really good!

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-15 18:13:55

My Favorite game is Sonic Robo Blast 2,a Sonic Fangame built on the doom engine

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-16 15:23:47

some of my favorites are

The Yakuza series, I'd genuinely recommend it if you're interested in trying something new and exciting.

Streets of Rage 2, if you want a fun old school beat 'em up from the Sega Genesis

Streets of Rage 4, if you want a more modern take on the greatest beat 'em up franchise of all time from Sega.

And my personal Greatest of All Time Game:

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (The Original version, not the 1&2 Remake). The BEST entry (imo) in the ever lovable Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Franchise.

Can and will do stupid shit for style points.

not too unpopular, but I really love Minecraft.

I suck on survival, I prefer to explore, build and decorate instead

es una cuestión, ya, de vida o muerte

es más que pasión lo que el pecho siente

es casi dolor, duele dulcemente

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-16 16:21:29

Risk of Rain 2 is a new game I've been playing a lot, best way I can describe it is that it's a 3rd person shooter rogue like.

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-16 16:32:06

FNF (FRIDAY NIGHT FUNKIN') i honestly missed raving about my favorite games ever since i fell out of the FNaF fandom lmao. so it feels nice to have such a passion towards something again.

Response to What are your favorite games? 2021-02-17 21:54:42

At 2/16/21 03:23 PM, ShibuyaShotos wrote: some of my favorites are
The Yakuza series, I'd genuinely recommend it if you're interested in trying something new and exciting.
Streets of Rage 2, if you want a fun old school beat 'em up from the Sega Genesis
Streets of Rage 4, if you want a more modern take on the greatest beat 'em up franchise of all time from Sega.

And my personal Greatest of All Time Game:
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (The Original version, not the 1&2 Remake). The BEST entry (imo) in the ever lovable Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Franchise.

I love beat em ups and Streets of Rage is one of my favorites!! I'm very old school too I'm all about those Genesis games and SNES games!