00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

A Pico Day prediction

462 Views | 32 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-23 19:16:40


I don't know why but I think there's gonna be an influx of artist and they're all gonna draw Pico x Boyfriend art. God I hope we have some variety.


Share your weird predictions here.


This game sucks turkey dick!

Best Toon

The Worst Thread In The Galaxy

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-23 19:38:37 (edited 2021-01-23 19:39:45)


I’m not doing something for pico day or pre pico day also Pico x Cassandra fanart because why not


I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-23 20:09:13


i can see that happening


YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-23 20:25:53


Someone's gonna make a Pico x FNF animation. FNF is too popular right now for it to not happen


Judge my music taste! || Steam

Pain is temporary but swag is forever

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-23 20:32:00


At 1/23/21 08:25 PM, Void wrote: Someone's gonna make a Pico x FNF animation. FNF is too popular right now for it to not happen


FNF? What does that mean? Friday Night Football?

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-23 20:34:27


At 1/23/21 08:32 PM, tobuu wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:25 PM, Void wrote: Someone's gonna make a Pico x FNF animation. FNF is too popular right now for it to not happen
FNF? What does that mean? Friday Night Football?


Friday Night Final Fantasy.


This game sucks turkey dick!

Best Toon

The Worst Thread In The Galaxy

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-23 20:38:54


At 1/23/21 08:34 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:32 PM, tobuu wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:25 PM, Void wrote: Someone's gonna make a Pico x FNF animation. FNF is too popular right now for it to not happen
FNF? What does that mean? Friday Night Football?
Friday Night Final Fantasy.


Frogs Never Forget


iu_229758_3416439.gif

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-23 20:41:19


At 1/23/21 08:32 PM, tobuu wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:25 PM, Void wrote: Someone's gonna make a Pico x FNF animation. FNF is too popular right now for it to not happen
FNF? What does that mean? Friday Night Football?

Judge my music taste! || Steam

Pain is temporary but swag is forever

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-24 01:08:11


i squash pico


flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-24 13:19:39


I could see it happen , but to be honest i think it's already a shame when I see people talking outside of newgrounds of the game they are suprised to be told Pico didn't originate from it.


BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-24 16:59:48 (edited 2021-01-24 17:00:36)


Funkheads still dont know that pico has no canon age and is still in school in the unfinished Pico 2 demo


A shitton of porn exists and Fulp never said the canon age which still means Pico’s a minor


She/They. So umm anyways, pm me if you need something like art or a thing. or just dm me on twitter (click the banner)

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-24 17:06:32


Depends if FNF is still popular by April 30th. It probably will be, and I doubt the team will somehow mess up but things can dip in popularity very suddenly and for no good reason. But if it is, yeah, that'll definitely happen. Only thing you can really do about it if it bothers you is to recommend less obvious material for the front page.

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-24 17:20:56


At 1/24/21 04:59 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote: Funkheads still dont know that pico has no canon age and is still in school in the unfinished Pico 2 demo

A shitton of porn exists and Fulp never said the canon age which still means Pico’s a minor


The great thing about the Pico universe is how there is no canon to speak of. You can do whatever the hell you like with the characters and treat their ages as you require.


Also, Pico and friends behaving wildly inappropriately for their ages was always the point.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-24 19:37:52 (edited 2021-01-24 19:37:59)


Pico will be in Super Smash Bros. 2069.


im a loser baby so why dont you freak me

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-24 19:43:19 (edited 2021-01-24 19:47:16)


At 1/24/21 07:37 PM, DamnWei wrote: Pico will be in Super Smash Bros. 2069.


Newgrounds probably won't be around in that time. Maybe not even the planet


This game sucks turkey dick!

Best Toon

The Worst Thread In The Galaxy

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-25 07:59:58


At 1/24/21 07:43 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote:
At 1/24/21 07:37 PM, DamnWei wrote: Pico will be in Super Smash Bros. 2069.
Newgrounds probably won't be around in that time. Maybe not even the planet


Both or neither.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 14:26:00


At 1/24/21 04:59 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote: Funkheads still dont know that pico has no canon age and is still in school in the unfinished Pico 2 demo

A shitton of porn exists and Fulp never said the canon age which still means Pico’s a minor


People don't give a flying fuck no more, you know the deal, it it exists...


Y E S

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 14:40:59


At 1/24/21 07:43 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote:
At 1/24/21 07:37 PM, DamnWei wrote: Pico will be in Super Smash Bros. 2069.
Newgrounds probably won't be around in that time. Maybe not even the planet


Newgrounds is the outcast of all websites. It's straight up if any animal to compare it to. The platypus of websites in the sense of how janky it is, very much older than any other website that is still in use. How different it is compared to other platforms, yet has an essence of similarity, but diverged early. 1995 being when Newgrounds came into existience. It has seen the start of MySpace and END of myspace. Seeing the start of 90% of websites around it, and will be around for a long time due to just being adaptable and keeps to its word.


Newgrounds is can outlast more than a few websites. Due to how intergral the community is, the content, and preservation it has became for games. Tom Fulp gave newgrounds more attention thanks to Ruffle's adobe emulation with Rust programming. So anyone from 1990's-2002 may have came into contact on average with flash games due to this was an era before smart phones were a thing or used for games. So a much older install base that is more loyal than places like Tmblr, Twatter, Facebook, and myspace....


Newgrounds I find is an accomplishment of great management, no major corporate decisions, and has KEPT ANIMATORS A HOME FOR TWO DECADES WORTH OF ANIMATION. Can't say the same about youtube. Egoraptor influenced this website, everyone has contributed to this place of future problems today.


Just because it's an old relic of a different time, doesn't mean it won't can't adapt to it and do different things.


Join The Rat Cult and grasp firmly.

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 15:38:13


I am working on a fan animation after someone in 4chan linked me where to get flash and one that wanted to see the old styled animations of pico, i am somewhat working on something myself (Read the news here.) though currently i am having my own fair share of problems and pain while making it such as not knowing i need to color my assets before i decide to reuse frames of animation and also finding some sfx and also finding a song to put on the background and such.

still Flash is quite a journey and the most oddest lesson i ever got from it is that it's better to use the mouse on it instead than the tablet.

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 15:51:55


At 1/23/21 07:16 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote: I don't know why but I think there's gonna be an influx of artist and they're all gonna draw Pico x Boyfriend art. God I hope we have some variety.

Share your weird predictions here.


Pico x Mom may happen OR WORSE. This maybe the most outrageous prediction, but I do expect a lot of art in the Friday Night Funkin art style rather than the early 2000's flash animation thick bold outlines with BLACK rather than the advanced color techniques of 2021 internet being colored lines. I find there is going to be an influx of of course Pico x Boyfriend as it is current year after all, it's not good enough bros to be bros clearly instead we got to go full BL.... Not for or against, just looking at most fandoms that have two dudes around each other, twitter asks more than them being bros.


Pico for me means a whole lot, as I was raised around him, and seeing a pico for the next generation is kind of surreal in a way. I visited this website often in my childhood when it had the slogan "Problems of The Future, Today! "... THEN SEEING a generation of smart phone wielding 2010's internet users learn about pico through friday night funkin is kind of nice as they will be interested in adobe flash history through his animations that are getting preserved through ruffle. It's nice to know it brings more traffic to newgrounds.


Pico day artwork will very centered around.... Specificly Friday night funkin due to bringing attention to him again.


Join The Rat Cult and grasp firmly.

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 15:52:10


At 1/26/21 02:26 PM, TheShokBlok wrote:
At 1/24/21 04:59 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote: Funkheads still dont know that pico has no canon age and is still in school in the unfinished Pico 2 demo

A shitton of porn exists and Fulp never said the canon age which still means Pico’s a minor
People don't give a flying fuck no more, you know the deal, it it exists...


You know NG can get in legal trouble for that, plus its an american based company, right? And that people tried shuting it down or cancelled it for being "contriversal". Right?


She/They. So umm anyways, pm me if you need something like art or a thing. or just dm me on twitter (click the banner)

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 16:00:53


At 1/26/21 03:52 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote:
At 1/26/21 02:26 PM, TheShokBlok wrote:
At 1/24/21 04:59 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote: Funkheads still dont know that pico has no canon age and is still in school in the unfinished Pico 2 demo

A shitton of porn exists and Fulp never said the canon age which still means Pico’s a minor
People don't give a flying fuck no more, you know the deal, it it exists...
You know NG can get in legal trouble for that, plus its an american based company, right? And that people tried shuting it down or cancelled it for being "contriversal". Right?


I just said what people do, don't think I'm trying to defend it, and a lot of people attempt to get stuff that they don't like cancelled all the time, whatever newgrounds does about it would get some people annoyed



Y E S

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 16:55:00


At 1/26/21 03:38 PM, Redead-ITA wrote: I am working on a fan animation after someone in 4chan linked me where to get flash and one that wanted to see the old styled animations of pico, i am somewhat working on something myself (Read the news here.) though currently i am having my own fair share of problems and pain while making it such as not knowing i need to color my assets before i decide to reuse frames of animation and also finding some sfx and also finding a song to put on the background and such.
still Flash is quite a journey and the most oddest lesson i ever got from it is that it's better to use the mouse on it instead than the tablet.


A drawing tablet is BETTER in most cases, but yes, it is true. Vectors + Graphics tablets = asking for trouble.


Join The Rat Cult and grasp firmly.

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 17:01:59


I should come through with some terrible pico fanart just to break up all the ship-art. Any suggestions?


Cock rings, cock rings, cock rings.

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 17:06:34


At 1/26/21 05:01 PM, PurpleShoes wrote: I should come through with some terrible pico fanart just to break up all the ship-art. Any suggestions?


Newgrounds orgy.


This game sucks turkey dick!

Best Toon

The Worst Thread In The Galaxy

BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 17:34:56


Honestly, we have to see.

FnF took the internet by storm and while I hoping NG to rise popularity again, I also afraid it might create a toxic/cringeworthy fanbase that leaves NG in an unhealthy community.


But who knows?

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 19:19:19


At 1/26/21 05:34 PM, AKA-38CAUTION wrote: Honestly, we have to see.
FnF took the internet by storm and while I hoping NG to rise popularity again, I also afraid it might create a toxic/cringeworthy fanbase that leaves NG in an unhealthy community.

But who knows?


i think is just time for wait and hope a grand future to FnF with a grand community


BBS Signature

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 20:31:45


At 1/26/21 07:19 PM, RoweEXE wrote:
At 1/26/21 05:34 PM, AKA-38CAUTION wrote: Honestly, we have to see.
FnF took the internet by storm and while I hoping NG to rise popularity again, I also afraid it might create a toxic/cringeworthy fanbase that leaves NG in an unhealthy community.

But who knows?
i think is just time for wait and hope a grand future to FnF with a grand community


We just hope for it.

Response to A Pico Day prediction 2021-01-26 20:38:25


Newgrounds will have VR games


I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature