00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

WAP was so close to being played at the Presidential

185 Views | 21 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

inauguration. Sauce and Another Sauce.

iu_229432_7973038.gif

That would’ve been weird...

I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

I feel bad for every idiot dude who listens to WAP and creams himself because she says, " I don't cook, I don't clean, but lemme tell you how I got this ring," implying that you can't cook and clean and also have WAP.

You can have all 3 boys, don't settle.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

I remember having a phone with WAP, those were early days of mobile internet, there was a way to use MSN on it as well, it was great.

At 1/23/21 08:24 AM, SevenSeizeHasCookies wrote: I feel bad for every idiot dude who listens to WAP and creams himself because she says, " I don't cook, I don't clean, but lemme tell you how I got this ring," implying that you can't cook and clean and also have WAP.

I never dared to listen to the song fully

BBS Signature

Probably for the best really, the last president already had a whore problem, don’t add more. Also, I would imagine it’ll be the wet and gushy version instead of the WAP we all know and love.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

cardi b is a disgusting cunt

YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Wap? That's what my uncle calls the owner of the local pizza joint!

biden and kamala getting jiggy to WAP is the healing this nation needs right now c’mon

At 1/23/21 12:35 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: cardi b is a disgusting cunt

she looks like she smells like microwaved fish

Man we could have had a good inauguration? Fuck.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

What to listen to next?

BBS Signature

At 1/23/21 01:39 PM, Ryanson wrote: Man we could have had a good inauguration? Fuck.

WAP is terrible but that’s just my opinion

BBS Signature

At 1/23/21 01:53 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 1/23/21 01:39 PM, Ryanson wrote: Man we could have had a good inauguration? Fuck.
WAP is terrible but that’s just my opinion

Instead of serious discussion, I offer

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

What to listen to next?

BBS Signature

At 1/23/21 08:21 AM, UggoSonno wrote: inauguration. Sauce and Another Sauce.

That would’ve been weird...

If she played that at his inauguration what little concern I have for American politics would fall right through the ground pass Earth's core. WAP is a guilty pleasure song for me, but it's definitely not the next Freddy Mercury, Owl City, or Chromeo. It's more along the lines of the next Baby Got Back for this era.

I like not knowing what you guys are talking about.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 1/23/21 02:48 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: I like not knowing what you guys are talking about.

Okay imagine your leader playing this on your country’s “most sacred” ground

BBS Signature

At 1/23/21 08:24 AM, SevenSeizeHasCookies wrote: You can have all 3 boys.

Also known as The Full Hanson.

Y'know I unironically love the song, just not a fan of Cardi B

Judge my music taste! || Steam

Pain is temporary but swag is forever

BBS Signature

At 1/23/21 03:26 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 1/23/21 02:48 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: I like not knowing what you guys are talking about.
Okay imagine your leader playing this on your country’s “most sacred” ground

I'd rather they played this:

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 1/23/21 01:17 PM, Chdonga wrote: Wap? That's what my uncle calls the owner of the local pizza joint!

I remember encountering that word because a Discord server had set up a bot to automatically delete it, leaving me rather confused when I was trying to type about doo-wop music

At 1/23/21 08:24 AM, SevenSeizeHasCookies wrote: I feel bad for every idiot dude who listens to WAP and creams himself because she says, " I don't cook, I don't clean, but lemme tell you how I got this ring," implying that you can't cook and clean and also have WAP.

I'll be satisified with just 1/3. Beggars can't be choosers at this point.

At 1/23/21 09:45 AM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: I remember having a phone with WAP, those were early days of mobile internet, there was a way to use MSN on it as well, it was great.

metoo. the data cost was insane and by the kilobyte. didn't have MSN though.

im a loser baby so why dont you freak me

At 1/23/21 07:02 PM, DamnWei wrote:
At 1/23/21 09:45 AM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: I remember having a phone with WAP, those were early days of mobile internet, there was a way to use MSN on it as well, it was great.
metoo. the data cost was insane and by the kilobyte. didn't have MSN though.

The one I was able to connect to wasn't the Microsoft one I don't believe, it was some unofficial one, very lightweight, but it worked. The official one wouldn't work on my phone, but for both of them, you had to connect through the WAP browser, it wasn't a program on the phone, that came later.