00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Response to Anemia? 2021-01-24 03:30:09

At 1/22/21 08:52 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: blood test

Yes, im here to donate some blood, someone else's.

Good? bad? im the guy with the gun! I'd say im sorry, but you'd know it wouidnt be sincere, so have a nice day!

caleb reads ep1!

BBS Signature

Response to Anemia? 2021-01-24 06:33:01

At 1/23/21 09:00 AM, SevenSeizeHasCookies wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:52 AM, PumpkinHeaDude wrote: What's anemeia?
Low iron in your blood

I've got low B12 and low Vit D as well, all 3 are super low and I'm probably gonna have to do stupid IVs because I already eat a diet high in iron take multivitamins.

Those are mad important vitamins!

Be advised that if you take a proton pump blocker (Prilosec et al) they will make you B12 deficient as all get-out.

Fun fact: So will Nitrous Oxide, but much faster.

This is important because your cells have a protective "sheathing" called myelin which is important to neurological synthesis.

Vitamin D is important to....well, foremost, not have scurvy. Scurvy sucks! And unless you're a pirate (unless -- wait, are you a pirate, matey?) then you 150% don't need that in your life! Oranges are your friend, if you're able to eat them. (Not allergic, etc.)

Two questions:

1. Do you chew on ice?
  2. Have you had a fever recently?

The kind of old they just don't make anymore!

[Had your submission unpublished? Click here!]

BBS Signature

Response to Anemia? 2021-01-24 06:38:12

At 1/24/21 06:33 AM, Alexander wrote: Vitamin D is important to....well, foremost, not have scurvy. Scurvy sucks! And unless you're a pirate (unless -- wait, are you a pirate, matey?) then you 150% don't need that in your life! Oranges are your friend, if you're able to eat them. (Not allergic, etc.)

You're thinking of Vitamin C.

Also, @SevenSeizeHasCookies is a pirate.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Anemia? 2021-01-24 06:39:04

At 1/24/21 06:38 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 1/24/21 06:33 AM, Alexander wrote: Vitamin D is important to....well, foremost, not have scurvy. Scurvy sucks! And unless you're a pirate (unless -- wait, are you a pirate, matey?) then you 150% don't need that in your life! Oranges are your friend, if you're able to eat them. (Not allergic, etc.)
You're thinking of Vitamin C.

Also, @SevenSeizeHasCookies is a pirate.

Aye matey, that I do be. It's very early here.

BBS Signature

Response to Anemia? 2021-01-24 07:34:06

At 1/24/21 06:33 AM, Alexander wrote:
Low iron in your blood

I've got low B12 and low Vit D as well, all 3 are super low and I'm probably gonna have to do stupid IVs because I already eat a diet high in iron take multivitamins.

Be advised that if you take a proton pump blocker (Prilosec et al) they will make you B12 deficient as all get-out.

I don't, but I take Tums like daily because lame acid reflux.

This is important because your cells have a protective "sheathing" called myelin which is important to neurological synthesis.

Vitamin D is important to....well, foremost, not have scurvy. Scurvy sucks! And unless you're a pirate (unless -- wait, are you a pirate, matey?) then you 150% don't need that in your life! Oranges are your friend, if you're able to eat them. (Not allergic, etc.)

Two questions:

I used to want sonic ice all the time but that's calmed down

I feel like I have a fever at least once a week, like chills, achy, whole 9 yards but then I don't actually have one.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Anemia? 2021-01-24 07:53:14

At 1/24/21 07:34 AM, SevenSeizeHasCookies wrote:
Low iron in your blood

Two questions:

I feel like I have a fever at least once a week, like chills, achy, whole 9 yards but then I don't actually have one.

Ah! Yup. My mother has been anemic for -- well, as long as I've been alive at least; she was always chewing Sonic ice as I was growing up, and loves it still to this day.

Sorry that you're experiencing this! IVs suck, but totally worth it.

I am -- a little curious what's causing it (as I'm sure you are too!).
There are some published case studies that exhibit your function to the tee, and they were all treated with IV vitamins; it seems to be very effective!

BBS Signature

Response to Anemia? 2021-01-24 08:33:55

At 1/24/21 07:53 AM, Alexander wrote:
At 1/24/21 07:34 AM, SevenSeizeHasCookies wrote:
Low iron in your blood

Two questions:

Ah! Yup. My mother has been anemic for -- well, as long as I've been alive at least; she was always chewing Sonic ice as I was growing up, and loves it still to this day.

Sorry that you're experiencing this! IVs suck, but totally worth it.

I am -- a little curious what's causing it (as I'm sure you are too!).
There are some published case studies that exhibit your function to the tee, and they were all treated with IV vitamins; it seems to be very effective!

Oh, I have all kinda crazy endocrine issuea, adrenal glands and thyroid glands.

I'm sure it's something dumb I already have.

I made nasty eggs with spinach for breakfast but then also made buttermilk biscuits to balance out my sadness.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature