00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

/brit/ va's needed

240 Views | 15 Replies
New Topic

so uh


fuck


yesterday I made a thread on 4chan (/int/) where I asked a bunch of british people to describe the first time they threw up in great detail


it kind of got derailed but nonetheless is funny


read the archive here, it's the full thread


iu_228903_8489301.jpg


but anyway, i wanna make a video where some voice actor just puts on a british accent (or actual, real life, bri'ish person!) and reads out the entire thread


have fun bros


peace


also this is 4chan some of these retards are incredibly racist


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-22 08:17:52 (edited 2021-01-22 08:18:19)


At 1/22/21 08:13 AM, kriegpilled wrote: so uh

fuck

yesterday I made a thread on 4chan (/int/) where I asked a bunch of british people to describe the first time they threw up in great detail

it kind of got derailed but nonetheless is funny

read the archive here, it's the full thread

but anyway, i wanna make a video where some voice actor just puts on a british accent (or actual, real life, bri'ish person!) and reads out the entire thread

have fun bros

peace

also this is 4chan some of these retards are incredibly racist


why do i think this is a shitty idea already


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-22 08:24:08


I'm not British


Asking ppl to describe the first time they remember throwing up is a genius level thread idea tho

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-22 08:30:09


At 1/22/21 08:24 AM, preskoo wrote: I'm not British

Asking ppl to describe the first time they remember throwing up is a genius level thread idea tho


oh wait no i don't need british people


you can just like


try to sound like them


it makes it funnier too


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-22 08:36:28 (edited 2021-01-22 08:43:25)


At 1/22/21 08:30 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/22/21 08:24 AM, preskoo wrote: I'm not British

Asking ppl to describe the first time they remember throwing up is a genius level thread idea tho
oh wait no i don't need british people

you can just like

try to sound like them

it makes it funnier too


I see that now, my reading sucks


I'm not going to though


I know a British person that might be down for this, I'll check

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-22 08:52:10


At 1/22/21 08:36 AM, preskoo wrote:
At 1/22/21 08:30 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/22/21 08:24 AM, preskoo wrote: I'm not British

Asking ppl to describe the first time they remember throwing up is a genius level thread idea tho
oh wait no i don't need british people

you can just like

try to sound like them

it makes it funnier too
I see that now, my reading sucks

I'm not going to though

I know a British person that might be down for this, I'll check


alr alr pog


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-22 11:06:44


At 1/22/21 08:17 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/22/21 08:13 AM, kriegpilled wrote: so uh

fuck

yesterday I made a thread on 4chan (/int/) where I asked a bunch of british people to describe the first time they threw up in great detail

it kind of got derailed but nonetheless is funny

read the archive here, it's the full thread

but anyway, i wanna make a video where some voice actor just puts on a british accent (or actual, real life, bri'ish person!) and reads out the entire thread

have fun bros

peace

also this is 4chan some of these retards are incredibly racist
why do i think this is a shitty idea already


I think this undertaking would kill more of my brain cells than I could bear to (don't want to deprive my friend Alcohol of the fun of it).


Also, I have no professional microphone.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-22 11:07:41


At 1/22/21 11:06 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 1/22/21 08:17 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/22/21 08:13 AM, kriegpilled wrote: so uh

fuck

yesterday I made a thread on 4chan (/int/) where I asked a bunch of british people to describe the first time they threw up in great detail

it kind of got derailed but nonetheless is funny

read the archive here, it's the full thread

but anyway, i wanna make a video where some voice actor just puts on a british accent (or actual, real life, bri'ish person!) and reads out the entire thread

have fun bros

peace

also this is 4chan some of these retards are incredibly racist
why do i think this is a shitty idea already
I think this undertaking would kill more of my brain cells than I could bear to (don't want to deprive my friend Alcohol of the fun of it).


that's exactly the motive



Also, I have no professional microphone.


damn


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-22 12:58:50


british vaginas needed


YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-22 13:43:33


At 1/22/21 12:58 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: british vaginas needed


You're not woman enough for @Little-Seven-Seize.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-24 02:49:01


At 1/22/21 12:58 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: british vaginas needed

that's the spirit



woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-24 03:19:47


Please post this in Voice Acting Forums

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-24 07:24:01


You may be better off getting multiple British people do to this, I feel it'll greatly increase the comedic effect than just having the same voice over and over again for several hundred posts. I'm British and I'd be happy to read a couple of posts for you if you give me some lines that nobody else wants to do - Just let me know when you have a few more people on board. You may have greater success finding people willing to do this in the VA forum here.


Twitter: Snooper | My Link Directory: Peelopaalu | My Personal Site: S

BBS Signature

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-24 09:41:42


At 1/22/21 12:58 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: british vaginas needed

If even the british don't want them, I don't think anyone should.

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-24 09:44:30


iu_230038_7843618.jpg

Response to /brit/ va's needed 2021-01-24 10:43:56


Here's one you can have.



cracked my head on a tree at school and got taken to hospital
felt completely fine, sat in a bed for a couple hours while people fussed around me
got discharged, took one step outside and blew chunks all over the doorstep
straight back in and treated for concussion