00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kkolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Search System? 2021-01-21 18:39:52

It's been a good half year or so since I've been on this site reviewing stuff and whatnot, dealing with applying to college has been a real pain. In this period of time it seems that the portal has changed to more of a scrolling system rather than a page system when it comes to games. Although I don't really like it, that's not the main issue, everyone gets used to new things over time.

My main question is regarding the custom filter for searching out games. I am trying to review every game from the oldest to new, but it would seem that I can't get farther back than Jan 5, 2005. Does anyone know how to get farther back than this without going to each game individually? I'm back in 2002, so I'd have a little issue skipping 3 years worth of old flash content.

Thanks in advance, if this turns out to be a bug I'll report it.

I'm doing and reviewing all Newgrounds games, check me out if you're interested in that.

Response to New Search System? 2021-01-24 13:13:54

Response to New Search System? 2021-01-24 14:18:49

At 1/21/21 06:39 PM, Dankdadd wrote: It's been a good half year or so since I've been on this site reviewing stuff and whatnot, dealing with applying to college has been a real pain. In this period of time it seems that the portal has changed to more of a scrolling system rather than a page system when it comes to games. Although I don't really like it, that's not the main issue, everyone gets used to new things over time.

My main question is regarding the custom filter for searching out games. I am trying to review every game from the oldest to new, but it would seem that I can't get farther back than Jan 5, 2005. Does anyone know how to get farther back than this without going to each game individually? I'm back in 2002, so I'd have a little issue skipping 3 years worth of old flash content.

The link Jim posted should work but also want to note - looks like you are setting the date range while browsing Featured content, and the featured data only goes back to 2005. If you browse under a different category like Latest, you'll see everything.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New Search System? 2021-01-24 21:28:55

At 1/24/21 02:18 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 1/21/21 06:39 PM, Dankdadd wrote: It's been a good half year or so since I've been on this site reviewing stuff and whatnot, dealing with applying to college has been a real pain. In this period of time it seems that the portal has changed to more of a scrolling system rather than a page system when it comes to games. Although I don't really like it, that's not the main issue, everyone gets used to new things over time.

The link Jim posted should work but also want to note - looks like you are setting the date range while browsing Featured content, and the featured data only goes back to 2005. If you browse under a different category like Latest, you'll see everything.

Thanks for the explanation, I can finally get back to my goals, heheheh...

I'm doing and reviewing all Newgrounds games, check me out if you're interested in that.