00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

the-kitsune just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to be part of the "ART PORTAL"?

168 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

hi there! so i'm a newbee digital artist here on newgrounds... well, new as in looking for art and not for naughty stuff, i remember those meet n fuck games when i was young lol... always thought this site was all about the lewds, but i guess i was wrong :) ... so i'm just wondering how do i become part of the "Art Portal"?

Response to How to be part of the "ART PORTAL"? 2021-01-21 11:20:14

At 1/21/21 11:08 AM, IdiotoftheEast wrote: hi there! so i'm a newbee digital artist here on newgrounds... well, new as in looking for art and not for naughty stuff, i remember those meet n fuck games when i was young lol... always thought this site was all about the lewds, but i guess i was wrong :) ... so i'm just wondering how do i become part of the "Art Portal"?

Here is a guide.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to How to be part of the "ART PORTAL"? 2021-01-21 11:27:22

At 1/21/21 11:20 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 1/21/21 11:08 AM, IdiotoftheEast wrote: hi there! so i'm a newbee digital artist here on newgrounds... well, new as in looking for art and not for naughty stuff, i remember those meet n fuck games when i was young lol... always thought this site was all about the lewds, but i guess i was wrong :) ... so i'm just wondering how do i become part of the "Art Portal"?
Here is a guide.

Response to How to be part of the "ART PORTAL"? 2021-02-04 14:42:10

Hello! I am very new to NG, so I was wondering how to join a art portal, or if i can have the opportunity to be scouted!

Sin of Greed

Response to How to be part of the "ART PORTAL"? 2021-02-05 10:55:12

At 2/4/21 02:42 PM, MMMsaucegod wrote: Hello! I am very new to NG, so I was wondering how to join a art portal, or if i can have the opportunity to be scouted!

Read and follow the guide I linked above.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature