00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris?

1,357 Views | 37 Replies

Hi. I am just curious about this. Biden was inaugurated into office and so was Harris.

Hillary Clinton tried running for president back in 2016 and lost.

Is Clinton "jealous" that Kamala Harris made it into the White House as a vice president?

Please help. Thank you. 

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-20 14:30:23

Who cares? Have you run out of ideas for threads that we are going into gossip territory? What's next "Rate Kamala Harris's outfit"?

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-20 14:32:47

Okay.... I have no idea.

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-20 14:42:03

Yes. She jealous she not as black as her

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-20 14:45:22

At 1/20/21 02:42 PM, MemePimps wrote: Yes. She jealous she not as black as her

And a political career.

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-20 15:05:49

At 1/20/21 02:30 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: Who cares? Have you run out of ideas for threads that we are going into gossip territory? What's next "Rate Kamala Harris's outfit"?

CNN: “Will Kamala Harris wear a sari on Inauguration Day???”

Answer: no.

BBS Signature

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-20 15:10:41

At 1/20/21 03:05 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/20/21 02:30 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: Who cares? Have you run out of ideas for threads that we are going into gossip territory? What's next "Rate Kamala Harris's outfit"?

Why am I not supprised...

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-20 16:35:11

The real answer should be: Who the fuck cares.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Come on folks! Think about it. Harris has a better shot of being president than Clinton does. Clinton tried running and the media VILIFIED her. Remember the whole "emailgate" scandal, which was fabricated to make Clinton look bad? Apparently people LIKE Harris.

Why wouldn't Clinton be a least bit resentful of Harris?

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-21 11:16:53

After all these years, can we please fucking stop talking about Clinton?

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-21 12:22:13

At 1/21/21 11:16 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: After all these years, can we please fucking stop talking about Clinton?

After all these years, can we please fucking stop responding to ngman7's stupid threads?

Wait...

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-21 22:19:08

At 1/20/21 06:45 PM, ngman7 wrote: Come on folks! Think about it. Harris has a better shot of being president than Clinton does. Clinton tried running and the media VILIFIED her. Remember the whole "emailgate" scandal, which was fabricated to make Clinton look bad? Apparently people LIKE Harris.

...They do? She had, like, what, 3% of the vote before her primary run imploded?

Also, my leftie and righty friends hate her for the exact same reasons: wrongful incarcerations, blatant pandering, fake personality, and letting Steven Mnuchin off the hook.

It's only been a couple of days. The honeymoon is gonna be short for both her and Biden, as people are expecting results.

At 1/21/21 10:19 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote:
At 1/20/21 06:45 PM, ngman7 wrote: Come on folks! Think about it. Harris has a better shot of being president than Clinton does. Clinton tried running and the media VILIFIED her. Remember the whole "emailgate" scandal, which was fabricated to make Clinton look bad? Apparently people LIKE Harris.
...They do? She had, like, what, 3% of the vote before her primary run imploded?

Also, my leftie and righty friends hate her for the exact same reasons: wrongful incarcerations, blatant pandering, fake personality, and letting Steven Mnuchin off the hook.

It's only been a couple of days. The honeymoon is gonna be short for both her and Biden, as people are expecting results.

From https://www.statista.com/statistics/1172346/share-us-adults-favorable-opinion-kamala-harris/ :

"As of January 2021, 32 percent of U.S. adults surveyed said they had a very unfavorable opinion of the Democratic Vice President Kamala Harris. On the other hand, 20 percent said they had a somewhat favorable opinion of her."

From https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/16/kamala-harris-polling-veep-396100 :

"Kamala Harris is the only candidate on either major party ticket with a net favorability rating that is positive, according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Sunday.

The California senator, announced last week as Joe Biden’s running mate, was viewed favorably by 39 percent of those polled, as opposed to 35 percent who viewed her unfavorably. That net rating of plus 4 tops the ratings of Biden (minus 6), President Donald Trump (minus 12) and Vice President Mike Pence (minus 5)."

The last article is from 08/16/2020.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/19/poll-approve-bidens-handling-of-transition-460288 :

"Roughly two-thirds of respondents in a CNN poll conducted this month said they approve of Biden’s performance during the presidential transition. The vast majority of those surveyed, 70 percent, disapprove of President Donald Trump’s handling of the post-election period.

An NBC News poll released on Tuesday also showed that most registered voters, 60 percent, approve of Biden’s handling of the transition, while a PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll showed a narrower margin of approval among Americans, 51 percent.

Additionally, Biden’s personal favorability rating in CNN polling has improved by 7 percentage points since October, now resting at 59 percent. Vice President-elect Kamala Harris’ favorability is 51 percent, its highest ever in CNN polling."

A LOT of people like Harris.

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-22 06:20:03

It's no different from our media. Who were once laser focused on everything Trump did even having two TWO scoops of ice cream to Here's a playlist for Inauguration Day.

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-22 09:14:46

2008: obvious frontrunner, gets upset by unknown Obama, would have won easily

2016: monster that everyone has always hated, eats children, never stood a chance

Wut

BBS Signature

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-22 11:33:12

Oh God the media have learnt nothing

BBS Signature

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-22 11:41:37

At 1/20/21 02:07 PM, ngman7 wrote: Hi. I am just curious about this. Biden was inaugurated into office and so was Harris.
Hillary Clinton tried running for president back in 2016 and lost.
Is Clinton "jealous" that Kamala Harris made it into the White House as a vice president?

Please help. Thank you. 

Considering Hillary has rubbed shoulders with the upper echelons of politics for decades I doubt she's personally jealous of Harris, if I were being cynical I'd also note that seems to be a gendered criticism but wgaf. I suspect she's just happy the home team won (and won a trifecta no less).

I actually feel as though Hillary has been vindicated a lot over the last few months, especially re her comments on Trump lying about elections he doesn't win, and her whole 'basket of deplorables' comment, the assault on Capitol Hill really showed to the world who the MAGA really are and what they're capable of. I remember the hashtag #Hillarywasright trending a couple of weeks ago.

BBS Signature

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-22 13:27:04

At 1/22/21 11:33 AM, Fim wrote:

Oh God the media have learnt nothing

Outrage sells.

This is what you get when you let the market dictate literally everything.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-22 17:59:15

I'm sure privately, she is extremely jealous. And she has every right to be. She was screwed over twice. But if she is jealous, so what? What would that suggest? What is the point of the question?

Perhaps. She currently has a lot more power in comparison to Hillary, as well as a chance of replacing Biden later.

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-25 20:53:40

why dont you ask hillary yourself

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-26 18:41:46

No.

Because that..creature.... Is heartless and cannot feel genuine emotions. Positive, negative or anywhere in between.

She's more like a rogue piece of malware, stuck inside your system grabbing whatever power she can and consuming as much resources as possible. With no real purpose other than "HEY, LOOK AT ME!!" and reporting back to spooky sp00ks.

Either that or a vampire. Sucking the life out of anyone in her way and everyone who believes in her assumed greatness. To achieve the same ends of infinite power and glory?

Apart from she has failed to realise, other vampires can't surpass Dracula. Bitch.

If she had feeling, she would realise this.

So I'm going with: No.

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-26 20:34:49

you got anything else better to do? if not then ill just say NO to you for that question

BBS Signature

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-26 23:13:38

Just to be clear, Kamala's inauguration outfit is a 7.3/10

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-27 09:15:26

Kamala had to c**k for the position she is in rn, and yet she says she did it on her own... Hilary is a b***h why wouldn't she be jealous?

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-28 07:02:29

At 1/27/21 09:15 AM, MemeBean975 wrote: Kamala had to c**k for the position

She had to cook?

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-28 08:12:03

At 1/28/21 07:02 AM, Haggard wrote:
She had to cook?

yes. i don't wanna get banned again, so sure

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-28 08:14:43

At 1/28/21 08:12 AM, MemeBean975 wrote:
She had to cook?

No. Seriously. Which verb did you want to use? Cuck? Because that wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-28 08:23:06

At 1/28/21 08:14 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/28/21 08:12 AM, MemeBean975 wrote:
She had to cook?
No. Seriously. Which verb did you want to use? Cuck? Because that wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.

i was really high, uh yeah I think so

Response to Is Hillary Clinton "jealous" of Kamala Harris? 2021-01-28 09:22:20

stop censoring swear words. fuck cunt bitch, Hilary Clinton is a bitch. Nobody gets banned for that shit. If you're gonna say the nasty words then at least type them out so we understand you.