00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How can we play Flash content now?

209 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How can we play Flash content nowadays, now that Flash is k1ll? Not only on Newgrounds, but on all websites. Is there a way to convert Flash into HTML5 or something?

What about Macs?

Response to How can we play Flash content now? 2021-01-20 08:48:43

At 1/20/21 08:20 AM, NEOWISE wrote: How can we play Flash content nowadays, now that Flash is k1ll? Not only on Newgrounds, but on all websites. Is there a way to convert Flash into HTML5 or something?

What about Macs?

I haven't been able to play a lot of games lately. It's probably because I'm using a Chromebook to try and play, or the game's too old, or I'm just impatient and I'm not letting it load. Friday Night Funkin' doesn't load for me.

At 1/20/21 08:48 AM, Dangarii wrote:
At 1/20/21 08:20 AM, NEOWISE wrote: How can we play Flash content nowadays, now that Flash is k1ll? Not only on Newgrounds, but on all websites. Is there a way to convert Flash into HTML5 or something?

What about Macs?
I haven't been able to play a lot of games lately. It's probably because I'm using a Chromebook to try and play, or the game's too old, or I'm just impatient and I'm not letting it load. Friday Night Funkin' doesn't load for me.

a week ago i could play games on wayback archive even.

sooo, does anybody out here have a suggestion?

Response to How can we play Flash content now? 2021-01-20 09:34:06

At 1/20/21 09:11 AM, NEOWISE wrote:
At 1/20/21 08:48 AM, Dangarii wrote:

What about Macs?
a week ago i could play games on wayback archive even.

sooo, does anybody out here have a suggestion?

Yes.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

soooooo we're a couple of months later now

how is it now?

Response to How can we play Flash content now? 2021-06-07 17:42:40

At 6/7/21 06:28 AM, NEOWISE wrote: soooooo we're a couple of months later now

how is it now?

Install the latest version of the NG Player and you should be good to go.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature