00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Dreams

1,200 Views | 95 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Dreams 2021-01-20 22:17:43

At 1/20/21 10:32 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Uh, the search bar function is a thing, as I've made this thread recently. It always pays to double-check to make sure someone didn't already beat ya to the punch. When I got up today I was going to update that thread with a bizarre new dream I had until I saw this copycat thread.

Thread!

Thread?

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-20 22:18:29

At 1/20/21 11:41 AM, kruno5gaming wrote:

Anime?

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-20 22:19:48

At 1/20/21 12:02 PM, ZincUntainted wrote:
At 1/19/21 07:37 AM, dj-Clubbin wrote: I also had grief - my great-grandmother passed away 2 years ago
Grief is the affirmation of love.

And loss can be unspeakably painful, but it's one of of the very important ways in which we grow and mature.

That's what a philosopher just said

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-20 22:21:26

At 1/20/21 02:58 PM, Gagsy wrote: Usually depressing stuff to be honest. I'm not a good sleeper atm, I'm either awake or dreaming bad shit.

HORRORS, MYCELIUM STREET

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-20 22:22:51

At 1/20/21 06:43 PM, UggoSonno wrote: Here all my known sexual dreams I had up to this current time I rarely get sexual dreams two days ago I dreamed about in a third person pov a female anti christ having sex awoke up before the sex started went back to sleep had another third person dream but it about Batman fucking Harley Quinn consensually infront the joker to free hostages I don’t know why the joker was into “cuckholding”
the first sexual dream I had was a few years ago where black woman flashed her tits infront of me unexpectedly that was nice but it was some sort of cod like game dream so I went back to killing enemy soldiers

It's too early for me to know about NSFS!

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 01:05:35

Weird shit that I will highly condense

My friends and I all in Nazi-like uniforms playing Russian Roulette in a damp bunker hiding from some weird paranormal end of the world scenario and everyone who dies cramps up into the same position and have the same distorted face

I'm walking through an endless desert with giant orange pyramids floating through the sky looking for food and after walking for days I turn around and there's somehow a dinner right behind me and then I collapse and die of starvation

The world is flooded and this random person I was friends with in the dream were having shootouts for food and boats and the dream ends with a Lovecraftian entity rising from the ocean and causing my head to imploded

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 03:48:10

I dont know what my dreams are, but all I know is I scream "yo what the fuck. what the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK." and I fall out of my bed.

Wanna help me steal a giraffe?

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 07:04:40

At 1/21/21 01:05 AM, EggDef wrote: Weird shit that I will highly condense

My friends and I all in Nazi-like uniforms playing Russian Roulette in a damp bunker hiding from some weird paranormal end of the world scenario and everyone who dies cramps up into the same position and have the same distorted face

I'm walking through an endless desert with giant orange pyramids floating through the sky looking for food and after walking for days I turn around and there's somehow a dinner right behind me and then I collapse and die of starvation

The world is flooded and this random person I was friends with in the dream were having shootouts for food and boats and the dream ends with a Lovecraftian entity rising from the ocean and causing my head to imploded

Very strange!

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 07:09:46

At 1/21/21 03:48 AM, CitizenGoose wrote: I dont know what my dreams are, but all I know is I scream "yo what the fuck. what the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK." and I fall out of my bed.

So you're an inattentive person

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 08:18:09

My dreams are usually connected, with that i mean that if i have a dream about something and then have a dream the next day it's usually about the same subject and sometimes the dream just continues from where it left off.

Last night i had a nightmare that took place in an area that was in a dream i had like a year ago lol.

It's weird and amazing how dreams might bring back old memories you didn't even know existed.

bottom text

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 08:22:44

At 1/21/21 08:18 AM, lasagnaburger wrote: My dreams are usually connected, with that i mean that if i have a dream about something and then have a dream the next day it's usually about the same subject and sometimes the dream just continues from where it left off.

Last night i had a nightmare that took place in an area that was in a dream i had like a year ago lol.

It's weird and amazing how dreams might bring back old memories you didn't even know existed.

Yes, but for some reason some dreams may not come true and for some reason happy dreams can bring misfortune. Because of what?

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 08:32:51

At 1/21/21 08:22 AM, dj-Clubbin wrote:
At 1/21/21 08:18 AM, lasagnaburger wrote: My dreams are usually connected, with that i mean that if i have a dream about something and then have a dream the next day it's usually about the same subject and sometimes the dream just continues from where it left off.

Yes, but for some reason some dreams may not come true and for some reason happy dreams can bring misfortune. Because of what?

If you have high expectations and something goes wrong with the thing you have high expectations of you'll get more disappointed so maybe it's just that a happy dream makes you think that everything is gonna be fine, so when something goes wrong you can't handle it because that false happiness was swept away all of a sudden.

also i have no idea what i'm talking about right now lol. i just like rambling and hypothesizing about stuff lol

bottom text

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 08:40:02

At 1/21/21 07:09 AM, dj-Clubbin wrote:
At 1/21/21 03:48 AM, CitizenGoose wrote: I dont know what my dreams are, but all I know is I scream "yo what the fuck. what the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK." and I fall out of my bed.
So you're an inattentive person

kinda

Wanna help me steal a giraffe?

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 08:40:24

At 1/21/21 08:32 AM, lasagnaburger wrote:
At 1/21/21 08:22 AM, dj-Clubbin wrote:

If you have high expectations and something goes wrong with the thing you have high expectations of you'll get more disappointed so maybe it's just that a happy dream makes you think that everything is gonna be fine, so when something goes wrong you can't handle it because that false happiness was swept away all of a sudden.

also i have no idea what i'm talking about right now lol. i just like rambling and hypothesizing about stuff lol

Nothing. It's a good thing you're not from our REN-TV channel. I'm tired of that conspiracy theory

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 09:12:51 (edited 2021-01-21 09:20:21)

I found a lot of audio with similar titles. Examples:

1. SP - Generic Dreams
  2. Namice - Dreams

Everyone knows this track:

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 10:04:16

I either dream the most trippy, bizarre things that I forget almost immediately or just dream about a really mundane, normal day that doesn't feel like a dream at all. That can sometimes feel more weird than the trippy stuff though

The weirdest dream I remember having was of a family member dying and then I proceeded to dream like 2 years of life, filled with memories of a full on grief process and the effects this person's death had on me. It was the most realistic dream I've ever had and didn't even have the usual exaggerations you usually have with dreaming. I woke up and actually had to remind myself who I was, what year it was and that I was just having a weird dream. Freaky stuff lol

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 10:06:54

At 1/20/21 10:22 PM, dj-Clubbin wrote:
At 1/20/21 06:43 PM, UggoSonno wrote: Here all my known sexual dreams I had up to this current time I rarely get sexual dreams two days ago I dreamed about in a third person pov a female anti christ having sex awoke up before the sex started went back to sleep had another third person dream but it about Batman fucking Harley Quinn consensually infront the joker to free hostages I don’t know why the joker was into “cuckholding”
the first sexual dream I had was a few years ago where black woman flashed her tits infront of me unexpectedly that was nice but it was some sort of cod like game dream so I went back to killing enemy soldiers

Hey you asked what dreams I had. I made list of specific set of dreams I had.

I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 10:20:42 (edited 2021-01-21 10:21:51)

????????????

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 10:21:24

At 1/21/21 10:04 AM, DozyMike wrote: I either dream the most trippy, bizarre things that I forget almost immediately or just dream about a really mundane, normal day that doesn't feel like a dream at all. That can sometimes feel more weird than the trippy stuff though

The weirdest dream I remember having was of a family member dying and then I proceeded to dream like 2 years of life, filled with memories of a full on grief process and the effects this person's death had on me. It was the most realistic dream I've ever had and didn't even have the usual exaggerations you usually have with dreaming. I woke up and actually had to remind myself who I was, what year it was and that I was just having a weird dream. Freaky stuff lol

Not funny!

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 10:22:47

At 1/21/21 10:06 AM, UggoSonno wrote:

You can bring me back while I sleep through my night

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 10:27:15

At 1/21/21 10:21 AM, dj-Clubbin wrote:
At 1/21/21 10:04 AM, DozyMike wrote:

Not funny!

Definitely wasn't at the time, I didn't mean to imply I found it funny. Just that it was a really weird experience

It's a habit of mine to use "lol" almost like a full stop when typing, cuz I think I sound too serious through typing

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 13:14:09

I had a dream that I rubbed my right eye, I saw blood on my hand, then it went blind.

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 13:16:05

Everyone always talks about dreams that make sense and have at least SOME grounding in reality, to the point where they're often able to tell that they're dreaming if something is too weird.

Meanwhile, I'm over here having dreams about talking to a sapient hammer (real dream) as if it were nothing out of the ordinary, and that's one of my more realistic dreams. And I can never tell that I'm dreaming until I'm already awake.

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-21 16:03:07

At 1/18/21 11:56 PM, dj-Clubbin wrote: What do you dream about?

My track

My dreams don't use to have a conclusion, practically nothing happens, but I think they have a symbolism I can't figure out.

So, in this dream I was on a bicycle, crossing a 4 lane highway. I made it across and, all out of sudden, it got dark. Also, every car disappeared. I was there, sacrificing my legs and knees, trying to make it to a familiar part of the highway to make my way to someplace safe. It was completely dark and as I move forward, there is a lighted spot.

In a very rural path there was a donkey, and it's owner guided me into the path.

I just remember seeing the figure of the donkey, it's owner and mine slowly disappearing from my sight.

When I woke up, the first meaning I gave to that dream is that i'll son gonna die, but that has happen a lot of time with a lot of past dreams.

By the way, people here has a lot of interesting dreams bahahs

es una cuestión, ya, de vida o muerte

es más que pasión lo que el pecho siente

es casi dolor, duele dulcemente

Response to Dreams 2021-01-22 08:02:59

At 1/21/21 01:16 PM, HBaguette wrote: Everyone always talks about dreams that make sense and have at least SOME grounding in reality, to the point where they're often able to tell that they're dreaming if something is too weird.

Meanwhile, I'm over here having dreams about talking to a sapient hammer (real dream) as if it were nothing out of the ordinary, and that's one of my more realistic dreams. And I can never tell that I'm dreaming until I'm already awake.

VIVID DREAM, THE REASONABLE HAMMER! Your opinion is something

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-22 08:06:41

At 1/21/21 01:14 PM, MrSignmeout wrote: I had a dream that I rubbed my right eye, I saw blood on my hand, then it went blind.

Ugh! Scary! I once heard from my friend that one of the girls I know while riding a bicycle fell off it and hit her eye on a rock. As soon as the friend looked at her face BLOOD was coming out of her eyes

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-22 08:08:39

At 1/21/21 04:03 PM, bich0cerote wrote:

My track
My dreams don't use to have a conclusion, practically nothing happens, but I think they have a symbolism I can't figure out.
So, in this dream I was on a bicycle, crossing a 4 lane highway. I made it across and, all out of sudden, it got dark. Also, every car disappeared. I was there, sacrificing my legs and knees, trying to make it to a familiar part of the highway to make my way to someplace safe. It was completely dark and as I move forward, there is a lighted spot.
In a very rural path there was a donkey, and it's owner guided me into the path.
I just remember seeing the figure of the donkey, it's owner and mine slowly disappearing from my sight.
When I woke up, the first meaning I gave to that dream is that i'll son gonna die, but that has happen a lot of time with a lot of past dreams.

By the way, people here has a lot of interesting dreams bahahs

Your feelings are very strange. Wasn't that a hazy dream?

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-22 08:11:18

At 1/21/21 10:27 AM, DozyMike wrote:
At 1/21/21 10:21 AM, dj-Clubbin wrote:
At 1/21/21 10:04 AM, DozyMike wrote:

Not funny!
Definitely wasn't at the time, I didn't mean to imply I found it funny. Just that it was a really weird experience

It's a habit of mine to use "lol" almost like a full stop when typing, cuz I think I sound too serious through typing

I recommend that you get out of the habit. If you continue to use "LOL", then for sure your interlocutors will consider your words a joke, even though they are real

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-22 09:18:55

At 1/21/21 10:06 AM, UggoSonno wrote:

You can bring it. And right now or sometime

Clubbin International

Today with you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2021-01-22 10:00:44

My track

erotic

woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature