00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version

689 Views | 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello everyone! I am no stranger to this website and thought we could team up and make something special. Although I am not sure if copyright will let us... Ms. Pacman has probably expired, being an old game, and it's okay to make this spoof.


If anyone is interested, post here with your ideas for the game....


Let me just tag a few users due to their unique talents so they see this quicker.


@Wegra

@SevenSeize

@Gremlin

@Damnedbyfate

@PeaceBlossom

@Raab

@Urichov


Let's make this a fun game of Ms. Pacman's adventure cheating on Pacman with you! :D


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 14:40:05


What


Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 14:40:58


At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Urichov wrote: What


Great. You can help me with the storyline, the script, the choices, and the different endings.


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 14:43:55


At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Urichov wrote: What
Great. You can help me with the storyline, the script, the choices, and the different endings.


I'm not really available for that sort of thing I'm afraid

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 14:45:18


At 1/12/21 02:43 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Urichov wrote: What
Great. You can help me with the storyline, the script, the choices, and the different endings.
I'm not really available for that sort of thing I'm afraid


It's too late. You posted thus showing interest in the project. Cmon, we both know you can write, you type all day on the forums... Be in my team, show me what you can do.


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 14:48:41


At 1/12/21 02:45 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:43 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Urichov wrote: What
Great. You can help me with the storyline, the script, the choices, and the different endings.
I'm not really available for that sort of thing I'm afraid
It's too late. You posted thus showing interest in the project. Cmon, we both know you can write, you type all day on the forums... Be in my team, show me what you can do.


I wouldn't have posted if you hadn't tagged me

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 14:50:37


At 1/12/21 02:48 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:45 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:43 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Urichov wrote: What
Great. You can help me with the storyline, the script, the choices, and the different endings.
I'm not really available for that sort of thing I'm afraid
It's too late. You posted thus showing interest in the project. Cmon, we both know you can write, you type all day on the forums... Be in my team, show me what you can do.
I wouldn't have posted if you hadn't tagged me


Think of it this way: You'll be making hundreds of 20 something year olds happy.


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 14:51:35


At 1/12/21 02:50 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:48 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:45 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:43 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Urichov wrote: What
Great. You can help me with the storyline, the script, the choices, and the different endings.
I'm not really available for that sort of thing I'm afraid
It's too late. You posted thus showing interest in the project. Cmon, we both know you can write, you type all day on the forums... Be in my team, show me what you can do.
I wouldn't have posted if you hadn't tagged me
Think of it this way: You'll be making hundreds of 20 something year olds happy.


But I won't be one of them!

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 14:53:36


At 1/12/21 02:51 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:50 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:48 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:45 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:43 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:40 PM, Urichov wrote: What
Great. You can help me with the storyline, the script, the choices, and the different endings.
I'm not really available for that sort of thing I'm afraid
It's too late. You posted thus showing interest in the project. Cmon, we both know you can write, you type all day on the forums... Be in my team, show me what you can do.
I wouldn't have posted if you hadn't tagged me
Think of it this way: You'll be making hundreds of 20 something year olds happy.
But I won't be one of them!


You... don't like Ms Pacman?


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

@Urichov


I've played quite a few games and am quite rich in some of them, mainly mmorpgs.


What if I gave you a lot of ingame currency to do it?


edit: Sorry if this isn't allowed. I didn't read any rules that say it's not.


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 15:12:15


Uniques talents you say... And just what might those be?


iu_224341_2594597.gif


This sig is under construction... I ran out of interest to work on it

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 15:17:44


At 1/12/21 03:12 PM, Gremlin wrote: Uniques talents you say... And just what might those be?


Are you interested or not.


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 15:21:30


At 1/12/21 03:17 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 03:12 PM, Gremlin wrote: Uniques talents you say... And just what might those be?
Are you interested or not.


What exactly do you want me to do?


This sig is under construction... I ran out of interest to work on it

BBS Signature

At 1/12/21 03:21 PM, Gremlin wrote:
At 1/12/21 03:17 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 03:12 PM, Gremlin wrote: Uniques talents you say... And just what might those be?
Are you interested or not.
What exactly do you want me to do?


I was hoping you would be our comic relief for when people get used to the excitement of the project and start to get lazy.


edit: I want to assure everyone this is a legitimate project. I am dead serious.


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 15:26:03


At 1/12/21 03:22 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 03:21 PM, Gremlin wrote:
At 1/12/21 03:17 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 03:12 PM, Gremlin wrote: Uniques talents you say... And just what might those be?
Are you interested or not.
What exactly do you want me to do?
I was hoping you would be our comic relief for when people get used to the excitement of the project and start to get lazy.


Being the laughing stock of everyone around me means I am also the very center of attention

Oh god yes!


iu_224348_2594597.png

Think I'll pass, sorry

This sig is under construction... I ran out of interest to work on it

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 15:28:52


At 1/12/21 03:26 PM, Gremlin wrote:
At 1/12/21 03:22 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 03:21 PM, Gremlin wrote:
At 1/12/21 03:17 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 1/12/21 03:12 PM, Gremlin wrote: Uniques talents you say... And just what might those be?
Are you interested or not.
What exactly do you want me to do?
I was hoping you would be our comic relief for when people get used to the excitement of the project and start to get lazy.
Being the laughing stock of everyone around me means I am also the very center of attention
Oh god yes!
Think I'll pass, sorry


Delete that image, please.


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-12 18:54:28


At 1/12/21 05:25 PM, Peaceblossom wrote: Alright so Ms Pacman, in my mind, is an old lady with a raspy voice and a Long Island accent accent who chain-smokes menthol cigarettes and propositions boys way too young for her for sex. She wears fishnets and says things like "you couldn't handle this, sweetie".


But she's hot so she's a cougar?


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-13 08:36:33


At 1/12/21 02:29 PM, Belthagor wrote: Let me just tag a few users due to their unique talents so they see this quicker.


And what sort of "unique talents" do you suppose I've got?


Also, I don't know if @SevenSeizeHasCookies will see this if you use her old user name.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-13 08:40:01


At 1/13/21 08:36 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 1/12/21 02:29 PM, Belthagor wrote: Let me just tag a few users due to their unique talents so they see this quicker.
And what sort of "unique talents" do you suppose I've got?

Also, I don't know if @SevenSeizeHasCookies will see this if you use her old user name.


I haven't been seeing any tags nope, even though I checked the option to redirect or whatever. It's weird because usually I still see tags for @SevenSeize or whatever 7 I've beeb recently.


| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Alright... so what if we made it sort of like a "Frank's Adventure" type game.


iu_225559_2939046.jpg


Only the "city" and "streets" are actually the MS PACman maze.


iu_225560_2939046.png


I find the concept of a "sexy" ms pacman absolutely terrifying... but at the same time... comedy gold. and I think @Peaceblossom who suggested she be a creepy old lady trying to be sexy who looks and sounds like she's been smoking a pack of cigarettes for thirty years is a brilliant idea. She could be seen walking the streets like a hooker, and when you initiate dialogue it could bring up a little portrait window of her "flattering" face complete with too much makeup and wrinkles.


The game itself could be basically a few npc trading sequences intertwined with some exploration of the "overworld" map and several smaller buildings/areas.


The center area where the Ghosts respawn and bounce around could be some sort of nightclub.... where you can hear the bass booming (from some pacman techno remix) from a good distance away, and it gets louder and clearer as you get closer, enter, etc.


...and the final sex scene should just be a ripoff right from the arcade game "intermission" where her and pacman meet.


BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-15 10:35:03


At 1/15/21 10:26 AM, Raab wrote: Alright... so what if we made it sort of like a "Frank's Adventure" type game.
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/130624

Only the "city" and "streets" are actually the MS PACman maze.

I find the concept of a "sexy" ms pacman absolutely terrifying... but at the same time... comedy gold. and I think @Peaceblossom who suggested she be a creepy old lady trying to be sexy who looks and sounds like she's been smoking a pack of cigarettes for thirty years is a brilliant idea. She could be seen walking the streets like a hooker, and when you initiate dialogue it could bring up a little portrait window of her "flattering" face complete with too much makeup and wrinkles.

The game itself could be basically a few npc trading sequences intertwined with some exploration of the "overworld" map and several smaller buildings/areas.

The center area where the Ghosts respawn and bounce around could be some sort of nightclub.... where you can hear the bass booming (from some pacman techno remix) from a good distance away, and it gets louder and clearer as you get closer, enter, etc.

...and the final sex scene should just be a ripoff right from the arcade game where her and pacman meet.


brilliant!


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-15 16:16:13


At 1/12/21 02:29 PM, Belthagor wrote: Hello everyone! I am no stranger to this website and thought we could team up and make something special. Although I am not sure if copyright will let us... Ms. Pacman has probably expired, being an old game, and it's okay to make this spoof.

If anyone is interested, post here with your ideas for the game....

Let me just tag a few users due to their unique talents so they see this quicker.

@Wegra
@SevenSeize
@Gremlin
@Damnedbyfate
@PeaceBlossom
@Raab
@Urichov

Let's make this a fun game of Ms. Pacman's adventure cheating on Pacman with you! :D


can i write the dialogue


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-15 16:45:49


At 1/15/21 10:26 AM, Raab wrote: Alright... so what if we made it sort of like a "Frank's Adventure" type game.
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/130624

Only the "city" and "streets" are actually the MS PACman maze.

I find the concept of a "sexy" ms pacman absolutely terrifying... but at the same time... comedy gold. and I think @Peaceblossom who suggested she be a creepy old lady trying to be sexy who looks and sounds like she's been smoking a pack of cigarettes for thirty years is a brilliant idea. She could be seen walking the streets like a hooker, and when you initiate dialogue it could bring up a little portrait window of her "flattering" face complete with too much makeup and wrinkles.

The game itself could be basically a few npc trading sequences intertwined with some exploration of the "overworld" map and several smaller buildings/areas.

The center area where the Ghosts respawn and bounce around could be some sort of nightclub.... where you can hear the bass booming (from some pacman techno remix) from a good distance away, and it gets louder and clearer as you get closer, enter, etc.

...and the final sex scene should just be a ripoff right from the arcade game "intermission" where her and pacman meet.


we don't want saggy


we want hot


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-15 21:32:26


At 1/15/21 04:45 PM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/15/21 10:26 AM, Raab wrote: Alright... so what if we made it sort of like a "Frank's Adventure" type game.
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/130624

Only the "city" and "streets" are actually the MS PACman maze.

I find the concept of a "sexy" ms pacman absolutely terrifying... but at the same time... comedy gold. and I think @Peaceblossom who suggested she be a creepy old lady trying to be sexy who looks and sounds like she's been smoking a pack of cigarettes for thirty years is a brilliant idea. She could be seen walking the streets like a hooker, and when you initiate dialogue it could bring up a little portrait window of her "flattering" face complete with too much makeup and wrinkles.

The game itself could be basically a few npc trading sequences intertwined with some exploration of the "overworld" map and several smaller buildings/areas.

The center area where the Ghosts respawn and bounce around could be some sort of nightclub.... where you can hear the bass booming (from some pacman techno remix) from a good distance away, and it gets louder and clearer as you get closer, enter, etc.

...and the final sex scene should just be a ripoff right from the arcade game "intermission" where her and pacman meet.
we don't want saggy

we want hot


The thing is tho... that I legit looked up mspacman rule 34 and that shit is creepy asf. in no way was I aroused. I think we should just embrace the creepyness.


BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-01-16 08:55:52


At 1/15/21 09:32 PM, Raab wrote:
At 1/15/21 04:45 PM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/15/21 10:26 AM, Raab wrote: Alright... so what if we made it sort of like a "Frank's Adventure" type game.
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/130624

Only the "city" and "streets" are actually the MS PACman maze.

I find the concept of a "sexy" ms pacman absolutely terrifying... but at the same time... comedy gold. and I think @Peaceblossom who suggested she be a creepy old lady trying to be sexy who looks and sounds like she's been smoking a pack of cigarettes for thirty years is a brilliant idea. She could be seen walking the streets like a hooker, and when you initiate dialogue it could bring up a little portrait window of her "flattering" face complete with too much makeup and wrinkles.

The game itself could be basically a few npc trading sequences intertwined with some exploration of the "overworld" map and several smaller buildings/areas.

The center area where the Ghosts respawn and bounce around could be some sort of nightclub.... where you can hear the bass booming (from some pacman techno remix) from a good distance away, and it gets louder and clearer as you get closer, enter, etc.

...and the final sex scene should just be a ripoff right from the arcade game "intermission" where her and pacman meet.
we don't want saggy

we want hot
The thing is tho... that I legit looked up mspacman rule 34 and that shit is creepy asf. in no way was I aroused. I think we should just embrace the creepyness.


yeah but


arousal is also epic


hmm...maybe we can make a sequel sometime after the first game which is a flashback when she had her glamour


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-02-10 11:31:39


@kriegpilled


@Raab


What if we make it in the time period before she married pacman. When she is Ms. Pacman, not Mrs Pacman... so she's not as emotionally attached through marriage and cheats on him.


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-02-11 07:59:23


At 2/10/21 11:31 AM, Belthagor wrote: @kriegpilled

@Raab

What if we make it in the time period before she married pacman. When she is Ms. Pacman, not Mrs Pacman... so she's not as emotionally attached through marriage and cheats on him.


yes


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-02-11 12:43:06


At 2/11/21 07:59 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 2/10/21 11:31 AM, Belthagor wrote: @kriegpilled

@Raab

What if we make it in the time period before she married pacman. When she is Ms. Pacman, not Mrs Pacman... so she's not as emotionally attached through marriage and cheats on him.
yes


Do you think we will need a comic element to this whole thing?


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-02-11 12:46:36


At 2/11/21 12:43 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 2/11/21 07:59 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 2/10/21 11:31 AM, Belthagor wrote: @kriegpilled

@Raab

What if we make it in the time period before she married pacman. When she is Ms. Pacman, not Mrs Pacman... so she's not as emotionally attached through marriage and cheats on him.
yes
Do you think we will need a comic element to this whole thing?


sure


also, i don't want it do just be fucking a circle, how about we give her a human body, though her head is the circle, and her skin can be yellow


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to Ms Pacman Dating Sim X Rated Version 2021-02-11 12:48:18


At 2/11/21 12:46 PM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 2/11/21 12:43 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 2/11/21 07:59 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 2/10/21 11:31 AM, Belthagor wrote: @kriegpilled

@Raab

What if we make it in the time period before she married pacman. When she is Ms. Pacman, not Mrs Pacman... so she's not as emotionally attached through marriage and cheats on him.
yes
Do you think we will need a comic element to this whole thing?
sure

also, i don't want it do just be fucking a circle, how about we give her a human body, though her head is the circle, and her skin can be yellow


I was thinking the majority of her body could be a circle, because she is thick and fine, but could have long legs from the circle downwards and heels, maybe red or black high heels. Lipstick, eyelashes done, and blush is a must. What do you think about blonde hair on her? Or maybe a beret...


Click sig for smexy times. Must be over 18. NSFW!

BBS Signature