00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Second Impeachment Attempt

1,355 Views | 101 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-12 01:10:59


At 1/10/21 03:50 PM, LordJaric wrote: Because the constitution has a clear setup for a change in terms. The term of a president ends on noon of the 20th and a new term starts at that point rather it be a continuation of the recent one or a new administration.


Thank you for being the first voice of reason in this thread. Good riddance the hyperpartisanship is terrifying nowadays.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-12 01:24:38


At 1/10/21 07:16 PM, Gimmick wrote: Only president to be impeached twice in the same term! So much winning!


He's a massive threat to the establishment, so obviously they don't want him in politics. He has awoken a bipartisan political movement of reasonable, stable-minded people who just want what's best for America, which clashes with the self serving natures of politicians as a whole. Obviously, they have to quell this awakening before they're bucked from their offices. The first attempt, and mind you they are nothing more than attempts at impeachment, was an attempt to vilify President Trump's call with Ukraine, by claiming it was abusing his office to uncover dirt on political rivals, but when prosecutors of the son of a former vice president gets fired for investigating him, you damn well better have issues with it regardless of party alignment. The second, current attempt is to try and keep him out of the 2024 election, a sick desperate move that proves they will do anything in order to stay in power, and according to rumors an attempt to keep President Trump from initiating the Insurrection Act, which President Trump has numerous justifications for enacting from continued BLM rioting to Pelosi's request for the military to defy President Trump's orders (an attempted military coup).


So yeah, this is about as winning as it gets. Throwing the political arena so hard that the entire corrupt system revolts against you is pretty solid start.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-12 01:45:26


At 1/11/21 03:15 AM, Zymbot wrote: I feel like trying to impeach Trump is just gonna further enflame tensions in the country, so I hope it's just the Dems wanting to flex and project strength at the moment, but they don't actually go through with it.

They would be better served trying to get done what they can get done, instead of going for petty revenge.

I also hope that once Trump is out of office, everything will calm the fuck down. I don't really understand it, but people have EXTREME reactions to Trump. There's so many people who despise him to the very fiber of their being, or who love him and are completely devoted to him.

I also hope that the Covid vaccine comes on so society can start getting back to normal again, and people can go to work. I think all that's a big factor in people being crazy lately.


Trump is such a rallying point, for or against, because he is a populist, and the establishment despises him for it. He has evoked astounding bipartisanship between the rational representatives of both sides. Additionally his broad support and uncontrollable nature makes him a massive threat to the establishment, whose partnership with MSM has enabled them for four years to quell such support and to polarize massive support against him. It's a clash of ideologies: continuing the same trajectory our politics has lead (which is into marxism), or take a bold new populist direction that uproots the old establishment and upholds traditional American values.


Of course, it's not THAT simple, and there is corruption in politics that despises the average person who would support Trump. His infamous quote "They're not after me, they're after you. I'm just standing in their way." is genuinely what you can see happening today, such as Parler being hacked with the goal of doxxing Trump supporters. But to summarize it in one sentence, Trump is so polarizing because he incited a battle for the heart of America, one of freedom vs establishment control.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-12 02:04:38


At 1/11/21 06:04 AM, Fim wrote:
At 1/11/21 03:15 AM, Zymbot wrote: I feel like trying to impeach Trump is just gonna further enflame tensions in the country, so I hope it's just the Dems wanting to flex and project strength at the moment, but they don't actually go through with it.

They would be better served trying to get done what they can get done, instead of going for petty revenge.

I also hope that once Trump is out of office, everything will calm the fuck down. I don't really understand it, but people have EXTREME reactions to Trump. There's so many people who despise him to the very fiber of their being, or who love him and are completely devoted to him.

I also hope that the Covid vaccine comes on so society can start getting back to normal again, and people can go to work. I think all that's a big factor in people being crazy lately.
I feel like it's setting a reeeeally bad precedent if nothing happens. This was an armed insurrection of the capitol that killed 5 people, including a police officer, directly organized and enflamed by a sitting president. I wouldn't call impeachment 'petty revenge' either, I'd call it accountability.

Agreed that there doesn't seem to be the votes in the senate to impeach, so it would be a symbolic gesture at this point. Although personally I think that Trump getting the label of 'only twice impeached president' sounds quite nice.

Just because the Republicans will never put country over party doesn't mean the Dems shouldn't at least try and maintain some level of accountability. And frankly there needs to be some soul searching amongst Republicans post-Trump as to what the hell they have let happen to their party? What does a man have to do to get impeached? How have they got to a place where they're okay with this sort of behaviour?

Agree with your last paragraph.


I'm flabbergasted. Trump supporters are the precise group of people who DO put country over party. We aren't all Republicans, nor are we all Democrats. We are a group of people who see past the petty politics presented to us, and look deeply into the inner workings of our country. You're ignoring the rioting that occurred due to BLM. You're ignoring the threats and the violence we have put up with over the past year, only to cry wolf at the literal first occurence of republican-lead chaos (although the police officers let them into the capitol in the first place, so were we the ones in control of the day's narrative anyways?). The absolute refusal to consider evidence of election fraud, SCOTUS's abandonment of the constitution, MSM coverups of Biden's Laptop, and more have put us at a point of desperation where we know the only way to keep political corruption from completely destroying America is to ensure Trump remains in office, whether that means war or not.


What's a bad precedent is allowing Pelosi to ask the military to ignore Trump's commands and letting her get off without a charge of treason, as what she did there is a small little thing called a "military coup."

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-12 02:15:30


At 1/12/21 02:04 AM, Tsormein wrote:
At 1/11/21 06:04 AM, Fim wrote:
At 1/11/21 03:15 AM, Zymbot wrote: I feel like trying to impeach Trump is just gonna further enflame tensions in the country, so I hope it's just the Dems wanting to flex and project strength at the moment, but they don't actually go through with it.

They would be better served trying to get done what they can get done, instead of going for petty revenge.

I also hope that once Trump is out of office, everything will calm the fuck down. I don't really understand it, but people have EXTREME reactions to Trump. There's so many people who despise him to the very fiber of their being, or who love him and are completely devoted to him.

I also hope that the Covid vaccine comes on so society can start getting back to normal again, and people can go to work. I think all that's a big factor in people being crazy lately.
I feel like it's setting a reeeeally bad precedent if nothing happens. This was an armed insurrection of the capitol that killed 5 people, including a police officer, directly organized and enflamed by a sitting president. I wouldn't call impeachment 'petty revenge' either, I'd call it accountability.

Agreed that there doesn't seem to be the votes in the senate to impeach, so it would be a symbolic gesture at this point. Although personally I think that Trump getting the label of 'only twice impeached president' sounds quite nice.

Just because the Republicans will never put country over party doesn't mean the Dems shouldn't at least try and maintain some level of accountability. And frankly there needs to be some soul searching amongst Republicans post-Trump as to what the hell they have let happen to their party? What does a man have to do to get impeached? How have they got to a place where they're okay with this sort of behaviour?

Agree with your last paragraph.
I'm flabbergasted. Trump supporters are the precise group of people who DO put country over party. We aren't all Republicans, nor are we all Democrats. We are a group of people who see past the petty politics presented to us, and look deeply into the inner workings of our country. You're ignoring the rioting that occurred due to BLM. You're ignoring the threats and the violence we have put up with over the past year, only to cry wolf at the literal first occurence of republican-lead chaos (although the police officers let them into the capitol in the first place, so were we the ones in control of the day's narrative anyways?). The absolute refusal to consider evidence of election fraud, SCOTUS's abandonment of the constitution, MSM coverups of Biden's Laptop, and more have put us at a point of desperation where we know the only way to keep political corruption from completely destroying America is to ensure Trump remains in office, whether that means war or not.

What's a bad precedent is allowing Pelosi to ask the military to ignore Trump's commands and letting her get off without a charge of treason, as what she did there is a small little thing called a "military coup."


No. Trump put himself before country, with Republicans and conservatives going along with it, while manipulating people's feelings with the idea that they are the image of this country based on certain cultural features. All that has led to is ignorance, and the acceptance of ignorance. Those who participated in the capital attacks, and those who continue to support them, are seditionists and traitors, who don't stand for our constitution or our democracy. Nothing more.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-12 04:42:11


At 1/11/21 11:18 PM, Th-e wrote:
At 1/10/21 07:37 PM, LordJaric wrote:
At 1/10/21 07:06 PM, Th-e wrote: Given the time it takes to perform those procedures, impeachment is pointless now.
It can be used so he can never serve a public office ever again, even if it happens after he leaves office.
No, it can't. A separate vote is required for that. A conviction by the Senate could take away his pension though...


Yes, I am aware that the vote is separate but as I understand it an impeachment has to happen first. Sorry for the mix up.


Common sense isn't so common anymore

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-12 11:31:25


At 1/12/21 02:04 AM, Tsormein wrote:
At 1/11/21 06:04 AM, Fim wrote:
At 1/11/21 03:15 AM, Zymbot wrote: I feel like trying to impeach Trump is just gonna further enflame tensions in the country, so I hope it's just the Dems wanting to flex and project strength at the moment, but they don't actually go through with it.

They would be better served trying to get done what they can get done, instead of going for petty revenge.

I also hope that once Trump is out of office, everything will calm the fuck down. I don't really understand it, but people have EXTREME reactions to Trump. There's so many people who despise him to the very fiber of their being, or who love him and are completely devoted to him.

I also hope that the Covid vaccine comes on so society can start getting back to normal again, and people can go to work. I think all that's a big factor in people being crazy lately.
I feel like it's setting a reeeeally bad precedent if nothing happens. This was an armed insurrection of the capitol that killed 5 people, including a police officer, directly organized and enflamed by a sitting president. I wouldn't call impeachment 'petty revenge' either, I'd call it accountability.

Agreed that there doesn't seem to be the votes in the senate to impeach, so it would be a symbolic gesture at this point. Although personally I think that Trump getting the label of 'only twice impeached president' sounds quite nice.

Just because the Republicans will never put country over party doesn't mean the Dems shouldn't at least try and maintain some level of accountability. And frankly there needs to be some soul searching amongst Republicans post-Trump as to what the hell they have let happen to their party? What does a man have to do to get impeached? How have they got to a place where they're okay with this sort of behaviour?

Agree with your last paragraph.
I'm flabbergasted. Trump supporters are the precise group of people who DO put country over party. We aren't all Republicans, nor are we all Democrats. We are a group of people who see past the petty politics presented to us, and look deeply into the inner workings of our country. You're ignoring the rioting that occurred due to BLM. You're ignoring the threats and the violence we have put up with over the past year, only to cry wolf at the literal first occurence of republican-lead chaos (although the police officers let them into the capitol in the first place, so were we the ones in control of the day's narrative anyways?). The absolute refusal to consider evidence of election fraud, SCOTUS's abandonment of the constitution, MSM coverups of Biden's Laptop, and more have put us at a point of desperation where we know the only way to keep political corruption from completely destroying America is to ensure Trump remains in office, whether that means war or not.

What's a bad precedent is allowing Pelosi to ask the military to ignore Trump's commands and letting her get off without a charge of treason, as what she did there is a small little thing called a "military coup."


I'd love to know if those Trump supporters who you claim "see past politics, and look deeper into the inner workings of our country" as the same ones we saw storm capitol hill waving Georgia (the country) flags, and not Georgia (the state) flags? Those are the savvy political operators you're referring to?


I don't doubt that a lot of Trump supporters have been continually failed by successive politicians, and they're unhappy with the state of politics right now, they have my sympathy, but that doesn't detract from the fact that they have been gaslit by a shameless lying narcissist who embodies everything they're supposedly against (ie corrupt, the establishment, part of the elite), and who has exploited their frustrations and played into their cynicism for his own personal gain.


To clarify what I mean by putting 'country over party'. If the Republicans had any shred of honor, they would have impeached Trump for a) Colluding with a foreign power to get dirt on a political opponent, b) For trying to pressure the Georgia governor to 'find votes' in a swing-state where votes had already been certified (voter fraud), and c) For orchestrating an armed siege of the capitol building*, all of these are clearly impeachable offences, can you IMAGINE what the Republicans or the right wing media would be saying if Obama had done anything close to that? Remember Beige-ghazi??

* We are very lucky that the attack on capitol hill wasn't worse than it was, and that protestors by sheer dumb luck didn't get into the rooms with senate members, the VP or speaker of the house, and that the pipebombs left in DC were discovered. It's tragic that 5 people died but it could have been many times that.


The fact is that Republicans would rather back their leader even he abuses his power, because they want to stay in power at all costs. They're fine voting for the devil so long as he has (R) next to his name.


And since you brought it up, how there's an "absolute refusal to consider evidence of election fraud", please tell me, where has there been any credible evidence of voter fraud? How come there's been no cases brought to court of anything like the substantial voter fraud that would be needed to flip even 1 state? How come Trump couldn't file a single suit in courts where he appointed the judges, and with a 6-3 supreme court? It's because he's got nothing. And let's not pretend like he doesn't have previous, he lies about rigging in any race he doesn't win. Hell, he even lied about voter fraud when he won in 2016.


BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-12 12:49:13


At 1/12/21 11:31 AM, Fim wrote: * We are very lucky that the attack on capitol hill wasn't worse than it was, and that protestors by sheer dumb luck didn't get into the rooms with senate members, the VP or speaker of the house, and that the pipebombs left in DC were discovered. It's tragic that 5 people died but it could have been many times that.

The fact is that Republicans would rather back their leader even he abuses his power, because they want to stay in power at all costs. They're fine voting for the devil so long as he has (R) next to his name.

History is written by the victors and these people have deluded themselves into thinking they've won; it's why Trump talked about winning so much, because that's all he can do. Unfortunately for him, him repeating a lie doesn't make it true, at least for those of us in a more reality based universe.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-12 13:56:22


At 1/11/21 04:40 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 1/11/21 08:18 AM, Haggard wrote: If inciting a storm on the freaking capitol isn't a reason for impeachment, I don't know what is (apart from adultery in the Oval Office, of course).
Really Clinton committed perjury and the whole 'adultery' thing was the president of the USA taking advantage of an intern in his employ and who he was in a position of power over, when she was 23 and he was 50. I mean it's not quite as bad as what Trump did but he still deserves to have the shit kicked out of him. And you'd have to squint pretty hard to think he didn't commit perjury - a crime that if you or I committed, we'd be in real big trouble.


I didn't want to downplay what Clinton did. If I used the wrong term then I did so unknowingly and without any bad intent. English isn't my first language and especially legal terms are sometimes hard to translate from one language to the other. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know the word "perjury" until I read it in your post.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-12 15:42:06


You can't give a serial killer a cake while demanding mercy and forgiveness from the victims families. That's not how it works. There has to be consequences in form of impeachment and after that persecution by the courts.

It is similar to the reason why you can't just let a group of convicted murderers leave prison, because you are afraid they might revolt or be angry at you. Trump has tried a coup, organized election fraud and many other things. Impeaching and removal is the minimum he has to experience. Just having 10 days left is no reason to overlook treason. It is not optimal, but in principle he should be kicked out immediately, even though the process takes a few days.


Mitch is supposedly excited at the prospect of impeachment, believing it easier to purge Trump from the Republican party if he's removed from office like this.


Guys, if Mitch organizes Republicans to impeach Trump in the Senate there's a very real chance that Trump gets removed and prosecuted. Shit might've just gotten real.


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-12 21:18:02


At 1/11/21 01:09 PM, EdyKel wrote: stuff

Thank you now I know!

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-13 17:12:52


To no one's surprise, the US House of Representatives passes impeachment against Trump, again, with only 10 Republicans joining them. It now goes to the Senate. Mitch McConnell is not planning to reconvene the Senate, till after it changes hands, guaranteeing that it will be a Democrat controlled Senate who decides on it.


Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-14 04:49:47


At 1/10/21 06:44 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: From what I understand, impeachment, and conviction will prevent him from running again, or holding a federal office. As well as losing various other benefits that come with being a former president, like pension.

Is that why billy boy clinton is doing 50K paid seminars now?


im a loser baby so why dont you freak me

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-14 05:20:52


At 1/14/21 04:49 AM, DamnWei wrote:
At 1/10/21 06:44 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: From what I understand, impeachment, and conviction will prevent him from running again, or holding a federal office. As well as losing various other benefits that come with being a former president, like pension.
Is that why billy boy clinton is doing 50K paid seminars now?


Clinton was impeached but not convinced, so hasn't lost the benefits.


Play Sick Games: [1] [2] [3]

BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-14 11:19:43


At 1/10/21 01:37 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/10/21 10:59 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/10/21 10:50 AM, Yanclae wrote: Why do we have to consider american politics like this why does not congress just decide to inaugurate joe biden early I think there's a lot of stuff that needs a reappraisal
I think that’d be unfair on the people who voted for a Republican government in 2016, as they don’t get a full 4-year term.
bro this is a fucking gay post

are nazis gonna cry about a fucking week?


ok look


i agree republicans are degenerates


but under no circumstances must you attribute them to us fascists


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-14 11:23:44


At 1/14/21 11:19 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/10/21 01:37 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/10/21 10:59 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/10/21 10:50 AM, Yanclae wrote: Why do we have to consider american politics like this why does not congress just decide to inaugurate joe biden early I think there's a lot of stuff that needs a reappraisal
I think that’d be unfair on the people who voted for a Republican government in 2016, as they don’t get a full 4-year term.
bro this is a fucking gay post

are nazis gonna cry about a fucking week?
ok look

i agree republicans are degenerates

but under no circumstances must you attribute them to us fascists


Lol fascists be like "nah man they not with us"


BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-14 11:25:22


At 1/14/21 11:23 AM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/14/21 11:19 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/10/21 01:37 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/10/21 10:59 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/10/21 10:50 AM, Yanclae wrote: Why do we have to consider american politics like this why does not congress just decide to inaugurate joe biden early I think there's a lot of stuff that needs a reappraisal
I think that’d be unfair on the people who voted for a Republican government in 2016, as they don’t get a full 4-year term.
bro this is a fucking gay post

are nazis gonna cry about a fucking week?
ok look

i agree republicans are degenerates

but under no circumstances must you attribute them to us fascists
Lol fascists be like "nah man they not with us"


yes


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 01:19:06


At 1/13/21 05:12 PM, EdyKel wrote: To no one's surprise, the US House of Representatives passes impeachment against Trump, again, with only 10 Republicans joining them. It now goes to the Senate. Mitch McConnell is not planning to reconvene the Senate, till after it changes hands, guaranteeing that it will be a Democrat controlled Senate who decides on it.


Yep, McConnell showed support for impeachment, chances are to save face. He see's that a lot of Republicans didn't lose their seats, but the President was ousted. The Democrats barely got the Senate. He's essentially not wanting to be the one to swing the gavel.

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 08:04:20


@dingleberryclock


hold on where are you politically


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 08:06:14


At 1/14/21 11:19 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/10/21 01:37 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/10/21 10:59 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/10/21 10:50 AM, Yanclae wrote: Why do we have to consider american politics like this why does not congress just decide to inaugurate joe biden early I think there's a lot of stuff that needs a reappraisal
I think that’d be unfair on the people who voted for a Republican government in 2016, as they don’t get a full 4-year term.
bro this is a fucking gay post

are nazis gonna cry about a fucking week?
ok look

i agree republicans are degenerates

but under no circumstances must you attribute them to us fascists


you're italian?


im a loser baby so why dont you freak me

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 08:08:10


At 1/15/21 08:06 AM, DamnWei wrote:
At 1/14/21 11:19 AM, kriegpilled wrote:
At 1/10/21 01:37 PM, DingleberryClock wrote:
At 1/10/21 10:59 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/10/21 10:50 AM, Yanclae wrote: Why do we have to consider american politics like this why does not congress just decide to inaugurate joe biden early I think there's a lot of stuff that needs a reappraisal
I think that’d be unfair on the people who voted for a Republican government in 2016, as they don’t get a full 4-year term.
bro this is a fucking gay post

are nazis gonna cry about a fucking week?
ok look

i agree republicans are degenerates

but under no circumstances must you attribute them to us fascists
you're italian?


nein


am just fascist


woah look at me i'm on newground man

BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 08:08:33


At 1/12/21 05:12 PM, Gario wrote: Mitch is supposedly excited at the prospect of impeachment, believing it easier to purge Trump from the Republican party if he's removed from office like this.

Guys, if Mitch organizes Republicans to impeach Trump in the Senate there's a very real chance that Trump gets removed and prosecuted. Shit might've just gotten real.


Sure. Tell me when Nixon goes to jail. Or Bushes for war crimes. Or Reagan for sponsoring terrorism . Or....


im a loser baby so why dont you freak me

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 10:39:29


At 1/13/21 05:12 PM, EdyKel wrote: To no one's surprise, Mitch McConnell is not planning to reconvene the Senate, till after it changes hands, guaranteeing that it will be a Democrat controlled Senate who decides on it.

;;;

Maybe because I am a Canadian looking from the outside into this mess you guys are wading through. But 1, it doesn't matter that the Democrats or Republicans are in control of the Senate. As it takes 2/3rds of the members present to decide on a guilty verdict ,when a vote for the impeachment comes up. So with 50 Dem's & 50 Rep's , giving your V.P. the deciding vote on any vote requiring a simple majority ... in this case 2/3's is needed & the Democrats will have to get at least 17 Republicans to vote with them to get impeachment.

BUT -THAT'S IF THE ENTIRE HOUSE IS IN SESSION, so if for example only 75 Senators were present on that day, 50 votes would be 2/3's ...So I suppose a bunch of Republicans could refuse to attend & that could give it to the Democrats, with those Republicans ,who were not present the ability to say "I didn't vote to impeach" to their voters

Which viewing the news and broadcasts talking to "Average Americans" Are definitely not the sharpest spoons in the drawer. SO they could still be strong Trump supporters & could easily tell themselves (as well as everyone else) that their candidate didn't turn on the President Trump & vote to impeach him.

Which is IMO splitting hairs as by not attending you would be complicit in impeaching Trump on this 2nd attempt to do so.


I also see a Huge problem with your Constitution, that either was deliberately left open by your founding fathers ....Or possibly was never considered.

The 'Oath of Office' - IF the Members of Congress & the Senate take an Oath to protect the Constitution & the Nation, as we seen from the first Impeachment trial. The Republicans did not consider the evidence and there were several of the out spoken ones who gave interviews before any evidence was given. -QUOTE- "THEY WOULD NEVER VOTE TO IMPEACH. & He was quoted as saying "I AM NOT AN IMPARTIAL JURER" Which is a direct violation of their oath to consider any crimes alleged & if evidence was presented that showed guilt, they would be obligated by that oath they have already said they would violate, before the trial was done.


It seems there's no way to sanction a member of the Government who deliberately violates their oath.

That is deeply troubling.

I would also like to point out many people I have spoken to here in Eastern Canada, believe your President is mentally unstable & the mental illness he is suffering , may need professional treatment to help him, because if the average citizen attempted to act the way he is, they would be held for observation at the very least, but I guess being rich & a member of the Government gives you a lot of leeway the regular citizen doesn't enjoy.


Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 10:51:03


tbh impeachment isn't necessary, they already cut him off from the world, and locked him the white house, and big tech is already infringing on the first amendment by being very vague about what "inciting violence" means so yeah, I stopped using big tech social media and stick mainly to forums and off-brand social media sites now, I would just wait until the term is over, the liberal is getting inaugurated next week.


BIG E

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 11:10:10


At 1/15/21 10:51 AM, SONUCDaFH wrote: tbh impeachment isn't necessary, they already cut him off from the world, and locked him the white house, and big tech is already infringing on the first amendment by being very vague about what "inciting violence" means so yeah, I stopped using big tech social media and stick mainly to forums and off-brand social media sites now, I would just wait until the term is over, the liberal is getting inaugurated next week.


To be clear, the first amendment has nothing to do with getting banned off twitter. Somo are private companies, who can draw up whatever TOCs they like, and if you don't like them then tough. Nobody has a constitutional right to tweet. Freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to spout crap with no consequences. Trump has clearly been riling people up with bullshit claims of voter fraud for months using his social media accounts, and 5 people are dead now because he brought those lunatics to DC.


BBS Signature

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 11:19:15


At 1/15/21 11:10 AM, Fim wrote:
At 1/15/21 10:51 AM, SONUCDaFH wrote: tbh impeachment isn't necessary, they already cut him off from the world, and locked him the white house, and big tech is already infringing on the first amendment by being very vague about what "inciting violence" means so yeah, I stopped using big tech social media and stick mainly to forums and off-brand social media sites now, I would just wait until the term is over, the liberal is getting inaugurated next week.
To be clear, the first amendment has nothing to do with getting banned off twitter. Somo are private companies, who can draw up whatever TOCs they like, and if you don't like them then tough. Nobody has a constitutional right to tweet. Freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to spout crap with no consequences. Trump has clearly been riling people up with bullshit claims of voter fraud for months using his social media accounts, and 5 people are dead now because he brought those lunatics to DC.


ik that social media is regulated by private businesses, I don't like how vague they are being about "inciting violence" like literally anything conservative can be seen as "inciting violence" and trump wasn't inciting violence, people are just taking vague terms and blowing them out of proportion, what the hell am I doing on a politics forum anyway I can careless bout this, liberals never stop arguing anyway, I already done this enough today


BIG E

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 11:20:05


At 1/15/21 11:19 AM, SONUCDaFH wrote:
At 1/15/21 11:10 AM, Fim wrote:
At 1/15/21 10:51 AM, SONUCDaFH wrote: tbh impeachment isn't necessary, they already cut him off from the world, and locked him the white house, and big tech is already infringing on the first amendment by being very vague about what "inciting violence" means so yeah, I stopped using big tech social media and stick mainly to forums and off-brand social media sites now, I would just wait until the term is over, the liberal is getting inaugurated next week.
To be clear, the first amendment has nothing to do with getting banned off twitter. Somo are private companies, who can draw up whatever TOCs they like, and if you don't like them then tough. Nobody has a constitutional right to tweet. Freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to spout crap with no consequences. Trump has clearly been riling people up with bullshit claims of voter fraud for months using his social media accounts, and 5 people are dead now because he brought those lunatics to DC.
ik that social media is regulated by private businesses, I don't like how vague they are being about "inciting violence" like literally anything conservative can be seen as "inciting violence" and trump wasn't inciting violence, people are just taking vague terms and blowing them out of proportion, what the hell am I doing on a politics forum anyway I can careless bout this, liberals never stop arguing anyway, I already done this enough today


will not talk on this forum unless people want to expose me or what the hell ever, ill defend myself then



BIG E

Response to Second Impeachment Attempt 2021-01-15 11:47:08


At 1/15/21 11:19 AM, SONUCDaFH wrote:
At 1/15/21 11:10 AM, Fim wrote:
At 1/15/21 10:51 AM, SONUCDaFH wrote: tbh impeachment isn't necessary, they already cut him off from the world, and locked him the white house, and big tech is already infringing on the first amendment by being very vague about what "inciting violence" means so yeah, I stopped using big tech social media and stick mainly to forums and off-brand social media sites now, I would just wait until the term is over, the liberal is getting inaugurated next week.
To be clear, the first amendment has nothing to do with getting banned off twitter. Somo are private companies, who can draw up whatever TOCs they like, and if you don't like them then tough. Nobody has a constitutional right to tweet. Freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to spout crap with no consequences. Trump has clearly been riling people up with bullshit claims of voter fraud for months using his social media accounts, and 5 people are dead now because he brought those lunatics to DC.
ik that social media is regulated by private businesses, I don't like how vague they are being about "inciting violence" like literally anything conservative can be seen as "inciting violence" and trump wasn't inciting violence, people are just taking vague terms and blowing them out of proportion, what the hell am I doing on a politics forum anyway I can careless bout this, liberals never stop arguing anyway, I already done this enough today


It wasn't vague.


BBS Signature