00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Trump is now on Suicide Watch

1,706 Views | 115 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-11 08:27:20


Trump should be permanently suspended, preferably in the same way Mussolini was.


Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-11 13:55:04


At 1/11/21 08:27 AM, Absurd-Ditties wrote: Trump should be permanently suspended, preferably in the same way Mussolini was.


Mussolini wasn't permanently suspended. They took him down once he was dead.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 1/10/21 10:32 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote:
At 1/10/21 09:01 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/10/21 08:55 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: Does cancelling someone actually silence them, or discredit them?
Worse, it puts them at notable risk of death by suicide. News organizations cannot commit suicide - only alienate their viewer base through their own actions and eventually go bankrupt. If an opposing politician gets into a temper tantrum about a news agency, the viewer base would only solidify.

In terms of how Trump painted the media, he made them out to be enemies if they didn't support him, and to a rabid fan base, this is a dangerous combo.
'made them out', huh? Interesting. Did he order people to doxx, harass and gangstalk members of the press with intent to destroy their lives for having a differing opinion?
I'm sorry but your arguments conflict with each other.

In your first response, you are implying there is a link between cancelling someone, and suicide. I could use your second argument here to say, did the people who cancelled a person order them to commit suicide? Well, no, it's the physcological effect.

Using charged language, repeatedly, can have that physcological effect on how a person reacts, especially those with a cult like mentality, like some Trump supporters. So did he directly order them to attack the press? No, but his language certainly gave them a target.

I suggest you look up The Heist by Derren Brown for an example of normal people being manipulated into committing a crime.


First of, I'm not implying. I'm saying that there's a notable risk. Stop trying to downplay how serious this is.


Alright, with that out of the way...


So I finally looked up all this whinging about fake news and found some fun stuff. Apparently Trump DID call CNN 'fake news'.


CNN used to be really great, you know. In fact, I think they were the first ones to point out that there was a backdoor to which elections could be stolen via electronic fraud.


Now? CNN's playing exactly what they claim 'da ruzzianz' are doing. Perpetuating a 4chan hoax for months even when it was clear that the 'dossier' was full of /b/-grade shitposts. Enabling division, harassment, doxxing of citizens - then acting like the mafia. Then they have the temerity to claim like they have special privileges when it comes to leaked documents detailing some dirty stuff about their leash-holders. They don't.


Like I said before, news organizations cannot commit suicide - only harm their own ratings through their misguided actions. Faux news recently did something like that, I hear. But what CNN and their ilk do now and have done is doxx and bring harm other human beings for nothing more than rageclicks and ratings while being beholden to a specific political side instead of the unbiased news network they were a long time ago.


And when people are wronged, and left with no redress to their grievances because 'the mafia' is too powerful, there may be a risk that they may commit suicide - or worse, take the law into their own hands and get violent. If anyone gave a desperate man a target, it's the 'fake news' mouthpieces acting as the goons of a political party that's so disconnected from the people, that their congress has a 15+-3% approval rating.


Trump may be naive, but even if a dead drunk hobo with one eye says something which is irrefutably true, I cannot in good faith, call him a liar. In my opinion, Trump was too soft on these sleazeballs. Instead of calling them 'fake news' and hoping that'd be that, he should have taken a colder route and simply pointed out WHY they were 'fake news' instead of the more generic 'X is fake news' which honestly was a half-assed defense.


Still, there's nothing 'wrong' with calling a spade a spade.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-12 17:17:40


What if Trump made an alt?

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-12 19:14:57


iu_224468_6715108.jpg


YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-12 19:21:45


At 1/11/21 01:55 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 1/11/21 08:27 AM, Absurd-Ditties wrote: Trump should be permanently suspended, preferably in the same way Mussolini was.
Mussolini wasn't permanently suspended. They took him down once he was dead.


We're talking about the moose from Parappa, right?


This game sucks turkey dick!

Best Toon

The Worst Thread In The Galaxy

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-12 20:19:33


*FBI has entered chat*

At 1/12/21 05:17 PM, Tsarfield wrote: What if Trump made an alt?


He did once I think it got removed by Twitter I think he’s trying to make multiple accounts just go to another site like facebook


I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-12 20:31:43


Pence oughta Julius Caesar his ass.


Whole day I'm fucking busy, only get a few money

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-13 08:47:49


At 1/12/21 07:21 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote:
At 1/11/21 01:55 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 1/11/21 08:27 AM, Absurd-Ditties wrote: Trump should be permanently suspended, preferably in the same way Mussolini was.
Mussolini wasn't permanently suspended. They took him down once he was dead.
We're talking about the moose from Parappa, right?


No, the son of a donkey from Italy.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-13 12:55:35


At 1/8/21 07:20 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/8/21 06:39 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: RIP ma dude.
Parler owners:


And the spider asked the fly to come into his parler...


Good? bad? im the guy with the gun! I'd say im sorry, but you'd know it wouidnt be sincere, so have a nice day!


caleb reads ep1!

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-13 14:02:39


At 1/8/21 08:54 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 1/8/21 07:35 PM, Peaceblossom wrote: I'm torn how I feel about this. Twitter may not owe trump a platform to spew his garbage, but shutting him down will only further "prove" the allegations that twitter is actively manipulating media to further a leftist agenda (hint, they're not). Trump will use this as ammunition in waging war, one way or another.
Fuck their feelings, free market is as free market does. I'm sure the "small-government" supporters don't want government to interfere in what private businesses can or can't do, right?


Is free market even free?


Hey there. I’m Tisko (NeonDev).

Tisko is my old username.

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-13 14:39:52


At 1/13/21 02:02 PM, Tisko wrote:
At 1/8/21 08:54 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 1/8/21 07:35 PM, Peaceblossom wrote: I'm torn how I feel about this. Twitter may not owe trump a platform to spew his garbage, but shutting him down will only further "prove" the allegations that twitter is actively manipulating media to further a leftist agenda (hint, they're not). Trump will use this as ammunition in waging war, one way or another.
Fuck their feelings, free market is as free market does. I'm sure the "small-government" supporters don't want government to interfere in what private businesses can or can't do, right?
Is free market even free?


The libertarians and conservatives want it to be, because gay wedding cakes.

Funnily enough, they are also the ones who scream the loudest when it goes against them.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-13 14:50:16


At 1/13/21 02:39 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 1/13/21 02:02 PM, Tisko wrote:
At 1/8/21 08:54 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 1/8/21 07:35 PM, Peaceblossom wrote: I'm torn how I feel about this. Twitter may not owe trump a platform to spew his garbage, but shutting him down will only further "prove" the allegations that twitter is actively manipulating media to further a leftist agenda (hint, they're not). Trump will use this as ammunition in waging war, one way or another.
Fuck their feelings, free market is as free market does. I'm sure the "small-government" supporters don't want government to interfere in what private businesses can or can't do, right?
Is free market even free?
The libertarians and conservatives want it to be, because gay wedding cakes.
Funnily enough, they are also the ones who scream the loudest when it goes against them.

And what are you exactly? Republican or Democratic?


Hey there. I’m Tisko (NeonDev).

Tisko is my old username.

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-13 15:44:48


At 1/13/21 02:50 PM, Tisko wrote:
At 1/13/21 02:39 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 1/13/21 02:02 PM, Tisko wrote:
At 1/8/21 08:54 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 1/8/21 07:35 PM, Peaceblossom wrote: I'm torn how I feel about this. Twitter may not owe trump a platform to spew his garbage, but shutting him down will only further "prove" the allegations that twitter is actively manipulating media to further a leftist agenda (hint, they're not). Trump will use this as ammunition in waging war, one way or another.
Fuck their feelings, free market is as free market does. I'm sure the "small-government" supporters don't want government to interfere in what private businesses can or can't do, right?
Is free market even free?
The libertarians and conservatives want it to be, because gay wedding cakes.
Funnily enough, they are also the ones who scream the loudest when it goes against them.
And what are you exactly? Republican or Democratic?

Because the USA is so far to the right compared to other countries, I think I'd be considered antifa there lol


So I guess a democrat would be the closest of the two choices?


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-13 15:52:51


this could have all been prevented


sammy

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-13 17:45:02


Trump is impeached again.


Dang. His supporters fucked him so goddamn bad.


I wonder how the rioters are feeling now that they're in deep shit, they ruined their boy, and Trump himself tossed them under the bus.


BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-14 03:48:05


At 1/13/21 05:45 PM, Zymbot wrote: Trump is impeached again.

Dang. His supporters fucked him so goddamn bad.

I wonder how the rioters are feeling now that they're in deep shit, they ruined their boy, and Trump himself tossed them under the bus.


"trump is impeached again"

I've become tired of politics as of late but this baffles me to no end. Thinking this is anything more than just a flex is very small brain.

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-14 04:57:38


At 1/13/21 05:45 PM, Zymbot wrote: I wonder how the rioters are feeling now that they're in deep shit, they ruined their boy, and Trump himself tossed them under the bus.

what's even more hilarious is the Non-Rioting Trogs label their fellow rimjobbers "ANTIFA" when they got caught.

You bitch 27/4 behind a phone = Alpha Manly PATRIOT

You actually show the fuck up at a riot but get caught by the police = You're ANTIFA

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-14 05:18:42


At 1/12/21 05:17 PM, Tsarfield wrote: What if Trump made an alt?


@reallyrealdonaldtrump

@donaldtrump4real

@iamtherealdtrump

@donaldtrump46

@xx_donald_trump_xx_46

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-14 05:22:49


https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/08/trump-reacts-to-twitter-ban-456785


The official said Trump was “scrambling to figure out what his options are.”

You get out of the white house, you respect democracy and you stop supporting violence, those are your fucking options

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-14 12:38:59


At 1/14/21 05:22 AM, voter96 wrote: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/08/trump-reacts-to-twitter-ban-456785

The official said Trump was “scrambling to figure out what his options are.”
You get out of the white house, you respect democracy and you stop supporting violence, those are your fucking options

The USA is a Republic, not a Democracy.

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-14 14:28:28


At 1/14/21 12:38 PM, TraptedMind wrote:
At 1/14/21 05:22 AM, voter96 wrote: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/08/trump-reacts-to-twitter-ban-456785

The official said Trump was “scrambling to figure out what his options are.”
You get out of the white house, you respect democracy and you stop supporting violence, those are your fucking options
The USA is a Republic, not a Democracy.


Being a republic doesn't stop a country from being a democracy as well, the two aren't mutually exclusive. The UK is a democracy, but also a constitutional monarchy.


Play Sick Games: [1] [2] [3]

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-14 17:41:12


At 1/14/21 12:38 PM, TraptedMind wrote:
At 1/14/21 05:22 AM, voter96 wrote: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/08/trump-reacts-to-twitter-ban-456785

The official said Trump was “scrambling to figure out what his options are.”
You get out of the white house, you respect democracy and you stop supporting violence, those are your fucking options
The USA is a Republic, not a Democracy.


It is a republic... of democratically elected representatives.


You're uh... you uh... you didn't do so well with venn diagrams when you were a kid in school, did you?


Me playing accordion and singing, even though I'm totally a drummer.

HATE.

Because how else do you explain 1.2 million years of perpetual war?

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-14 17:45:10


Ded

Super crater


Wut wut

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-14 22:01:39


This dude understood America more than most.



BBS Signature