00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Trump is now on Suicide Watch

1,705 Views | 115 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 18:39:09

RIP ma dude.

iu_222388_1568164.png

Play Sick Games: [1] [2] [3]

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 18:40:32

big tech censoring trump making america great? no surprise there

BBS Signature

Wait where will I ever see the funny Covfefe mistake edit oh wait know your meme

I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 19:07:35

At 1/8/21 06:43 PM, UggoSonno wrote: Wait where will I ever see the funny Covfefe mistake edit oh wait know your meme

Yeah, many of the meme tweets will already be saved.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 19:08:26

At 1/8/21 06:39 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote: RIP ma dude.

...He dumped the goods on Pelosi's sonic OC fanfiction gallery in her deviantart account, didn't he.

Fucking madman.

I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 19:20:18

Parler owners:

iu_222409_1301731.gif

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 19:35:50

I'm torn how I feel about this. Twitter may not owe trump a platform to spew his garbage, but shutting him down will only further "prove" the allegations that twitter is actively manipulating media to further a leftist agenda (hint, they're not). Trump will use this as ammunition in waging war, one way or another. This will serve to further divide the American people.

For The Affected - A Story

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 19:41:46

At 1/8/21 07:35 PM, Peaceblossom wrote: I'm torn how I feel about this. Twitter may not owe trump a platform to spew his garbage, but shutting him down will only further "prove" the allegations that twitter is actively manipulating media to further a leftist agenda (hint, they're not). Trump will use this as ammunition in waging war, one way or another. This will serve to further divide the American people.

It will be much harder, Twitter gave him a massive audiance, yes that audiance may still spread his message, but that probably won't have the same impact. Maybe he'll go on Parler, but that is an echochamber, so unlikly to pull in new people. Hopefully, he will fade away without any mainstream voice, down into the bowels of the internet.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 19:58:06

At 1/8/21 07:41 PM, Little-Seven-Seize wrote:
At 1/8/21 07:35 PM, Peaceblossom wrote: I'm torn how I feel about this. Twitter may not owe trump a platform to spew his garbage, but shutting him down will only further "prove" the allegations that twitter is actively manipulating media to further a leftist agenda (hint, they're not). Trump will use this as ammunition in waging war, one way or another. This will serve to further divide the American people.
It will be much harder, Twitter gave him a massive audiance, yes that audiance may still spread his message, but that probably won't have the same impact. Maybe he'll go on Parler, but that is an echochamber, so unlikly to pull in new people. Hopefully, he will fade away without any mainstream voice, down into the bowels of the internet.

Long term, I suppose you're right. But I think in the coming days, this will raise tensions between Trump supporters and the rest of the American people.

For The Affected - A Story

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 20:00:55

why now? especially after he made a fair and well-mannered concession speech following his 12 hour ban. Hopefully Twitter is willing to make amends if the Donald apologizes.

#freetrump

and while we are at it.

#freechronamut

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 20:03:16

At 1/8/21 08:00 PM, S3C wrote: why now? especially after he made a fair and well-mannered concession speech following his 12 hour ban. Hopefully Twitter is willing to make amends if the Donald apologizes.
#freetrump

and while we are at it.

#freechronamut

Eh, tyrants are always petty. Also, they're getting hit with a DMCA on their gif service and they're just taking it out on random people.

I'm usually over here.

Dunno man, used to feel the same way about stuff like this, but look what happened to Alex Jones. I thought being booted off all the mainstream platforms would just vindicate him in the eyes of his audience and bring more attention, but it absolutely hammered him. Never see his shit anymore, unless he's doing something goofy like slapping drones out of the air with a samurai sword. Deplatforming him worked because, yeah, his hardcore base will follow wherever he goes, but losing the passive audience who wouldn't actively seek out his content but would absorb it if it was put in front of them hurt him hard.

I can see the same happening with Trump.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 20:35:30

At 1/8/21 08:26 PM, Absurd-Ditties wrote: like slapping drones out of the air with a samurai sword.

Alright, I'm interested.

I'm usually over here.

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 20:38:08

Deleted real fast.

God, we live in exciting times. Can't wait for Civil War part 2.

iu_222428_6599896.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 20:38:16

At 1/8/21 06:40 PM, Mist wrote: big tech censoring trump making america great? no surprise there

lmfao

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 20:43:41

The media is really laying it on thick.

Talking about how "sacred" the Capitol is. Dude, this is the same place where the politicians gather to decide sending drones to drop bombs on civilians.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 20:45:45

At 1/8/21 08:38 PM, Zymbot wrote: Deleted real fast.

God, we live in exciting times. Can't wait for Civil War part 2.

Hop in my spaceship if you want to observe from a safe distance.

Just another NG user.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 20:49:59

Kiwifarms is down!

I was afraid that Biden's great purge of the internet had already begun. Turns out it's just a disk issue and they're working on it.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 20:50:06

At 1/8/21 08:43 PM, Zymbot wrote: The media is really laying it on thick.

Talking about how "sacred" the Capitol is. Dude, this is the same place where the politicians gather to decide sending drones to drop bombs on civilians.

Disgusting.

That's where congress meets, right? Given their dismal approval rating (a whopping 18% as of writing!), it's only fair that citizens have the right to legally show up and protest non-violently. Politicians are not an aristocratic class, they're supposed to represent the people.

I'm usually over here.

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 20:53:15

At 1/8/21 08:49 PM, Zymbot wrote: Kiwifarms is down!

I was afraid that Biden's great purge of the internet had already begun. Turns out it's just a disk issue and they're working on it.

They better not shut down Kiwifarms, though.

I really like going there to make fun of Lucas Werner.

BBS Signature

At 1/8/21 07:35 PM, Peaceblossom wrote: I'm torn how I feel about this. Twitter may not owe trump a platform to spew his garbage, but shutting him down will only further "prove" the allegations that twitter is actively manipulating media to further a leftist agenda (hint, they're not). Trump will use this as ammunition in waging war, one way or another.

Fuck their feelings, free market is as free market does. I'm sure the "small-government" supporters don't want government to interfere in what private businesses can or can't do, right?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 20:59:11

At 1/8/21 07:20 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
Parler owners:

Parler is getting deleted too

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 21:00:16

His Tweets were my life blood, now what?

At 1/8/21 08:54 PM, Gimmick wrote: Fuck their feelings, free market is as free market does. I'm sure the "small-government" supporters don't want government to interfere in what private businesses can or can't do, right?

>If you dont like it, why dont you make your own website?

<makes own website

>This site hurts my feefees! I'm reporting you to mastercard!

<'thats not fair'

>If you dont like it, why dont you move to a country that allows this?

<moves to a free country

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAINTAIN WEBSITES THAT DISAGREE WITH MY NARRATIVE! I'LL DEPLATFORM YOU FROM OUR MERCHANT SERVICE NETWORK!

<'that's not fair'

>If you dont like it, why dont you make your merchant service?

<makes own merchant service

>NOOOOOO PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME SHOULDN'T HAVE MONEY I REPORT U TO DA BANKS!

<'thats not fair'

>If you dont like it, why dont you make your own bank?

<makes own bank

>HOW DARE YOU HAVE SPEECH THAT I DISAGREE WITH!? INSURRECTION! TERRORISM! A COUP! OTHER BUZZWORDS! I'll have your site flooded with illegal sexual materials that I'm somehow allowed to own legally and reported to MATCH!

<'thats not fair'

>If you dont like it, why dont you make your own fiat currency-backed banking network?

<makes own fiat currency-backed banking network

>The yankee uniparty loses their shit and accuses you of being a terrorist/WMD/something.

<'thats not fair'

>If you dont like it, why dont you make your own internet?

<makes own internet

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't be naive. The so-called 'free market' isn't free.

I'm usually over here.

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 21:20:21

wow thanks to Twitter for literally waiting for the last month of his presidency to grow a motherfucking spine

yet at the same time, YEET

BBS Signature

Funny idea: Trump, bummed with the way the mainstream social media sites treat him, makes a Newgrounds account and start posting frequently in the Politics forum.

i see you

BBS Signature

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 21:34:31

At 1/8/21 09:15 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/8/21 08:54 PM, Gimmick wrote: Fuck their feelings, free market is as free market does. I'm sure the "small-government" supporters don't want government to interfere in what private businesses can or can't do, right?
<makes own website
<'thats not fair'

Lol

you don't need to use mastercard

why not use bitcoin?

<moves to a free country
>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAINTAIN WEBSITES THAT DISAGREE WITH MY NARRATIVE! I'LL DEPLATFORM YOU FROM OUR MERCHANT SERVICE NETWORK!

nice strawman

<'that's not fair'

nice strawman x2

>NOOOOOO PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME SHOULDN'T HAVE MONEY I REPORT U TO DA BANKS!

nice strawman x3

<'thats not fair'

nice strawman x4

<makes own bank
>HOW DARE YOU HAVE SPEECH THAT I DISAGREE WITH!? INSURRECTION! TERRORISM! A COUP! OTHER BUZZWORDS! I'll have your site flooded with illegal sexual materials that I'm somehow allowed to own legally and reported to MATCH!

nice strawman x5

<'thats not fair'
>If you dont like it, why dont you make your own fiat currency-backed banking network?

nice strawman x6

>The yankee uniparty loses their shit and accuses you of being a terrorist/WMD/something.

nice strawman x7

<'thats not fair'

nice strawman x8

<makes own internet

nice strawman x9

expected as much from a guy who thinks racism is an appropriate means of handling the coronavirus

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

The bright side of all this is that pepper spraying little coward bitch, Baked Alaska, might go to prison for taking part in the Capitol thing.

BBS Signature

At 1/8/21 09:34 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 1/8/21 09:15 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
<makes own website
<'thats not fair'
Lol
you don't need to use mastercard

why not use bitcoin?
<moves to a free country
nice strawman
<'that's not fair'
nice strawman x2
nice strawman x3
<'thats not fair'
nice strawman x4
<makes own bank
nice strawman x5
<'thats not fair'
nice strawman x6
nice strawman x7
<'thats not fair'
nice strawman x8
<makes own internet
nice strawman x9
expected as much from a guy who thinks racism is an appropriate means of handling the coronavirus

You raise some good points back at the beginning.

Still, it's bad form to call anything you can't argue against 'a strawman'.

And if you're going to call transparency in virology reports, calling out corrupt local officials in Wuhan who had doctors arrested and even 'disappeared' and a (clearly flawed) emergency quarantine which even Biden agreed with later as 'racism', then that's your problem, not mine.

I'm usually over here.

Response to Trump is now on Suicide Watch 2021-01-08 21:46:11

BBS Signature