00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme
Upgrade Your Account!

Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Under Judgement Vote Request Thread

1,165 Views | 46 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

It's been recognize that there is a issue of the time length it takes to pass judgement in the portal. While there isn't a quick and/or easy solution, we'll just have to do the best we can.


This thread is for people who's submissions to the portal for movies and games have not passed the voting threshold yet after a week or falls off the front page.


  1. Only post in this thread if submissions falls off the front page or has been longer than a week. Voting threshold takes time and don't expect anything instant.
  2. This is not an advertising thread. It is solely just for passing the under judgement phase. Please use your user page and/or signature to advertise. You may also post in the various clubs and crews to ask for reviews such as Review Request Club.
  3. Please no discussions about the submissions in this thread, this is purely just asking for votes to enter portal.
  4. If you have more than one submissions pending, try to put it in a singular post so it is easier to get to them all.
  5. This thread is just asking for a vote, but not HOW to vote. Please refrain from asking to vote a certain way.
  6. If you wish to do a description, that is fine as long as it is short and accurate to the submissions.
  7. If your submission is for an event, please do not use this thread to ask to vote since falling off the front page is pretty much guaranteed if a lot of submissions are being done that day. Don't want to bog this thread down on event days.


With all that being said, post away :)


NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

(doc·tor pack)

"Nixon had powers including, but not limited to: telekinesis, super speed, superhuman strength, invisibility, and mind control."

Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Under Judgement Vote Request Thread 2021-02-08 11:15:41


After a small sample size, it appears this thread is getting the job done when people posts. With the exception of the latest one, all others have past the threshold. I do find it really disturbing when something takes years and is forgotten about, but that's the nature of the beast I suppose.


Thx everyone who has contributed and all who will continue to contribute in the future.


NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

At 2/8/21 11:15 AM, kidray76 wrote: After a small sample size, it appears this thread is getting the job done when people posts. With the exception of the latest one, all others have past the threshold. I do find it really disturbing when something takes years and is forgotten about, but that's the nature of the beast I suppose.


I think that 2018 one is bugged, maybe @TomFulp can get the plunger out, also the biggest clog seems to be games, here's some that have sat in the u-bend for over a week now.


31st January 2021:-


  • Unpublished Submission






1st February 2021:-













There's only 1 movie older than a week:-



flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

All these entries are over a week old.


Movies:


Games:


The Portal Needs You! Vote on Under Judgment Movies and Games!


flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

At 3/7/21 03:01 AM, kruno5gaming wrote: Pwease, vote 10
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/783352


There are only 5 stars though.


These game entries are all now a week old or older:



along with these movie entries:



The Portal Needs You! Vote on Under Judgment Movies and Games!

Response to Under Judgement Vote Request Thread 2021-03-07 19:47:38


At 1/4/21 11:27 AM, Fro wrote: This submission is under judgment from 2019.

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/734992

This is another user who posted about their movie:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/775959


Under judgment over a year? WOW!


flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

Response to Under Judgement Vote Request Thread 2021-03-13 00:01:06


plz vote 5 aka 10 stars


flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

Failing over and over doesn't make you a failure. The only failures are the ones who don't try.

Response to Under Judgement Vote Request Thread 2021-03-15 07:55:56


Hello everyone.


I submitted my game "Dofense" last monday and it's still under judgement after a week. This is my 4th game on NG and all my previous games have received 3+ ratings in the past. I can see that people are liking Dofense too, but probably not enough of them are seeing it for some reason. I can see the ratings given by the people who have written reviews. 6 of those reviewers have given a rating of 4 or 5. So I believe the quality of the game is not an issue. I've already posted 3 updates in past week to address some early feedback. I plan to have more updates in future too.

Could somebody help me figure out what might be going wrong?



Thanks a ton!


Jayesh

BBS Signature

At 3/15/21 07:55 AM, bluemath wrote: Hello everyone.

I submitted my game "Dofense" last monday and it's still under judgement after a week. This is my 4th game on NG and all my previous games have received 3+ ratings in the past. I can see that people are liking Dofense too, but probably not enough of them are seeing it for some reason. I can see the ratings given by the people who have written reviews. 6 of those reviewers have given a rating of 4 or 5. So I believe the quality of the game is not an issue. I've already posted 3 updates in past week to address some early feedback. I plan to have more updates in future too.
Could somebody help me figure out what might be going wrong?

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/783619

Thanks a ton!


You're doing nothing wrong. Only the most recent 50 submissions show up for people to vote.


If 51+ submissions are out it pushes the older ones off of view until votes are caught back up.


That's what this thread is for. To help the older submissions pass in a more timely manner.


And with that being said, I was the last vote needed.


This issue with under judgment entries has really kicked into high gear since the Friday Night Funkin' Animation Jam. We're currently sitting at about 670 entries in under judgment.


The Portal Needs You! Vote on Under Judgment Movies and Games!

Response to Under Judgement Vote Request Thread 2021-03-16 00:26:16


At 3/15/21 12:21 PM, ZhengHe wrote: This issue with under judgment entries has really kicked into high gear since the Friday Night Funkin' Animation Jam. We're currently sitting at about 670 entries in under judgment.


holy cow 670?!?

Response to Under Judgement Vote Request Thread 2021-03-16 09:25:50


At 3/16/21 12:26 AM, Vulgaar wrote:
At 3/15/21 12:21 PM, ZhengHe wrote: This issue with under judgment entries has really kicked into high gear since the Friday Night Funkin' Animation Jam. We're currently sitting at about 670 entries in under judgment.
holy cow 670?!?


Today its down to 378 though!


The Portal Needs You! Vote on Under Judgment Movies and Games!