00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

renatocfrancisco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for male and female voice actor for game

708 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello all! I am in need of two voice actors for the shooter-platformer video game I am leading development of.

The premise of this game is that you have mysteriously found yourself completely alone in a large city infested with terrifying monsters. You must discover the cause of the disappearance of the city's residents and rescue your missing wife. The main character is a middle-aged, male veteran of war.

Most of the vocal audio for this character consists of short remarks spoken by this character to himself as he experiences the events of the game, due to the lack of any other human characters in the city.

The other opening is for the main character's missing wife, who has relatively few lines of dialogue compared to the protagonist.

If you're interested in working on this project with me, you can contact me on...

Discord: zeigler#0875

E-mail: pikmandude@gmail.com

Cheers!

Response to Looking for male and female voice actor for game 2021-01-04 05:19:52

Just sent you a request on Discord :)

You need a voice? I got plenty for ya! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for male and female voice actor for game 2021-01-04 11:11:53

As have I.

Response to Looking for male and female voice actor for game 2021-01-04 14:39:50

Hey just sent you a request! I'm Krampus over on Discord

Response to Looking for male and female voice actor for game 2021-01-04 23:55:06

I just sent you an email. Thank you! :)

Response to Looking for male and female voice actor for game 2021-01-15 17:33:39

Hey there buddy. Here is a demo reel of mine if you'd like to take a listen as I am interested in maybe voicing for you https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/941106. I've also sent a request on Discord.

Response to Looking for male and female voice actor for game 2021-01-26 19:23:44

Hi! I've sent you a request on Discord!

Response to Looking for male and female voice actor for game 2021-03-02 06:28:19

send lines

Response to Looking for male and female voice actor for game 2021-03-04 07:09:39

hit me up