00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶

2,930 Views | 58 Replies

Hello, everyone, and I hope you are having a very happy end of 2020. Since nobody took up the mantle for 2020 political predictions, I have returned to host a new round for 2021.

The rules are simple: Below are a series of predictions about upcoming events that are expected to happen in 2021. Reply by January 10th, 2021 to the questions. Each question will be worth one point. Throughout the year, I will keep tabs on who has made correct predictions. If one of these questions comes to fruition before January 10th, I will strike it from the count.

For ease of grading, each prediction will have a multiple choice format. Please do not try to write-in your own answer, or it will not be counted. With that said, enjoy!

1: Joe Biden will serve as President for the entirety of 2021 after inauguration

True / False

2: An arrest warrant will be issued for Donald Trump in 2021

True / False

3: By the end of 2021, the CDC's total number of reported US deaths due to COVID-19 (296,000 as of Dec 28, 2020)

Below 500,000 / Between 500,000 and 600,000 / Above 600,000

4: Independence referendums will be scheduled for

Scotland / Northern Ireland / Both/ Neither

5: Eurovision 2021 (cancelled in 2020 due to the pandemic) will play at its scheduled time in May 2021

Yes / No

6: After Angela Merkel steps down as Chancellor, her replacement will be

Christian Democratic Union / Social Democratic Party / Other

7: At the end of 2021, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu will

Still be Prime Minister / No longer be Prime Minister

8: At the end of 2021, the Dow Jones Industrial Average will be

Above 31,000 / Below 31,000

9: The US Federal Interest Rate will be

Lower / Unchanged / Higher

10: Costa Rica will successfully become the world's first carbon-neutral country as it has planned

Yes / No

11: At the end of 2021, the difference between the US and China's GDPs ($6.5 trillion at the end of 2020) will be

Greater than $5 trillion / Less than $5 trillion

12: The US House of Representatives will vote on legislation regarding Puerto Rican statehood

Yes / No

13: Derek Chauvin, a police officer involved in the George Floyd incident will be found guilty of

Murder / Manslaughter / Acquitted

14: In the Hong Kong legislative elections, pro-Beijing parties will

Gain seats / Lose seats

15: The US Congress will pass another COVID relief bill involving checks to Americans

Yes / No

16: A deadline for withdrawal from Afghanistan will be announced by the US

Yes / No

17: A legislature of a US state will pass a resolution expressing support for secession from the United States

Yes / No

18: The Fulbright China and/or Fulbright Hong Kong programs will be revived, having previously been abolished by the Trump Administration over civil unrest in Hong Kong

Yes / No

19: Another Republican besides Trump will declare their candidacy for President of the United States in 2024

Yes / No

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2020-12-29 00:02:34

At 12/28/20 08:40 PM, Ranger2 wrote: Hello, everyone, and I hope you are having a very happy end of 2020. Since nobody took up the mantle for 2020 political predictions, I have returned to host a new round for 2021.

The rules are simple: Below are a series of predictions about upcoming events that are expected to happen in 2021. Reply by January 10th, 2021 to the questions. Each question will be worth one point. Throughout the year, I will keep tabs on who has made correct predictions. If one of these questions comes to fruition before January 10th, I will strike it from the count.

For ease of grading, each prediction will have a multiple choice format. Please do not try to write-in your own answer, or it will not be counted. With that said, enjoy!

Well, Thanks for doing this again. It probably took some time. I probably would would have scored pretty low in the 2020 one, given all the unexpected things that happened during it.

1: Joe Biden will serve as President for the entirety of 2021 after inauguration
True / False

True. He not that fragile. He also took the vaccine for covid.

True / False

False. While he is going to face a lot legal woes that he can't give a blank self pardon for after office, he's either going to settle out of court or being paying a lotfor funding his legal defense. Though, he might flee to Russia for a bit.

3: By the end of 2021, the CDC's total number of reported US deaths due to COVID-19 (296,000 as of Dec 28, 2020)

Above 600,000. given the back to back holidays, and people ignoring suggestions of not getting together in large gatherings, it's going to overwhelm the system, and the vaccines are still in short supply for those who want to take it.

Both. Though they may be token in nature.

5: Eurovision 2021 (cancelled in 2020 due to the pandemic) will play at its scheduled time in May 2021
Yes / No

Yes? I gotta admit, I'm don't really follow this type of stuff. With the pandemic, I would say it will have it this year, but it might be delayed a few months.

Christian Democratic Union. I can't see any of the other parties coming close.

No longer be the Prime minister. This is really a tough one. The guy has faced numerous recent elections in 4 years (?), and corruption charges. Theonly thing thathas kept him in powerare the policies of Trump, who has been vert pro-Israel, and given them almost everything no other US president would do. .

Above 31,000, even if the economy is tanking. It has survived the rollercoater of ups and downs during the Trump era, and even the pandemic where millions are out of work, many facing bankrupcy, brick and mortar stores and restaurants are struggling, but holidays sales are up, and it's already over 30,000.

Unchanged. I don't see it changing for the foreseeable future.

10: Costa Rica will successfully become the world's first carbon-neutral country as it has planned
Yes / No

No.

11: At the end of 2021, the difference between the US and China's GDPs ($6.5 trillion at the end of 2020) will be

Greater than 5 trillion. However they did it, China Survived Trump's onslaught and the the pandemic, which put them in a good position. Though, if the US get's it shittogether, they wil join forces with other countries, likeit was planning to before Trump went the "go it alone" approach.

12: The US House of Representatives will vote on legislation regarding Puerto Rican statehood
Yes / No

No.

13: Derek Chauvin, a police officer involved in the George Floyd incident will be found guilty of

Manslaughter. This was kinda tough, because I don't know much about the technical details and difference between manslaughter and murder - though, I guess manslaughter is negligence that led to death and mureder is more planned out. Of course, Trump could try to pardon him.

Gain seats / Lose seats

That's if they have an election in 2021 that Beijing allows, and if they aren't rigged. I can't answer this one.

15: The US Congress will pass another COVID relief bill involving checks to Americans
Yes / No

Yes. And, I'm very reluctant to say that, given that control for the Senate is still up in the air, with Republicans releuctant to give any more money outside of tax breaks for the wealthy.

Yes / No

No. Not unless it's a last minute act by Trump.

17: A legislature of a US state will pass a resolution expressing support for secession from the United States
Yes / No

18: The Fulbright China and/or Fulbright Hong Kong programs will be revived, having previously been abolished by the Trump Administration over civil unrest in Hong Kong
Yes / No

Yes.

19: Another Republican besides Trump will declare their candidacy for President of the United States in 2024
Yes / No

No. I think they all going to look at Trump, and wait and see.

Man, some of these were pretty tough, as they can easily go either way.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2020-12-29 06:49:52

At 12/28/20 08:40 PM, Ranger2 wrote: Hello, everyone, and I hope you are having a very happy end of 2020. Since nobody took up the mantle for 2020 political predictions, I have returned to host a new round for 2021.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I'll be pessimistic and say true.

I'll be pessimistic and say false.

Between 500,000 and 600,000

More of a hope than anything (also I wagered a donkey on it), but Scotland.

No.

I'll go with CDU, but have you checked out who the possible candidates are? Our only good option would be an invasion and hostile takeover by Denmark at this point.

Still be PM.

Above 31000.

Unchanged.

There's too much gloom in this listing; this one gets a yes.

Less than $5 trillion.

No.

Acquitted.

Gain seats.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Oh, definitely yes.

Closing thoughts:

iu_216363_2278460.jpg

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2020-12-29 11:10:21

Fuuuuuuun! (will there be a prize?)

True / False

True - absolutely. There are no credible challenges from the Trump 'let's kick up as much smoke so people think there's fire' charade, the electoral college has been called, and Biden will have an RBG style fitness outfit that will keep his health in as good shape as it can be for someone his age.

True / False

False - Although I feel there will be a lot he will have to contend with from state courts now he doesn't have presidential immunity.

I feel as though we'll be there or thereabouts at 500k. I would say 500k-600k - allowing for the fact that the vaccine will slow the mortality rate, but we're already at 335k, and some people will be reluctant to get the vaccine, plus 12 months is a long time; that would work out to around 13/14k every month, and at one point deaths were at 1k+ a day.

TLDR: I think between 500-600k, but I hope I'm wrong and it'll be less than that. Feels morbid to bet on this kinda stuff.

Neither. The Scotland indy ref was sold as a 'once in a generation vote', and that was only 6 years ago, as a UK citizen I can say there isn't so much of an appetite for independence in Wales or Northern Ireland (NI has a complicated history, but also receives a lot more money from the wider UK than it puts in).

Yes / No

Yes - I think they'll go with it, although possibly with a zoom audience or something.

Merkel's said she wouldn't run again as leader in 2021 and I'm inclined to believe her, I don't follow German politics that closely, but I'd put a punt on her successor being from the CDU.

I know about as much about Isreali politics as I do German, but from what I've read I think Netanyahu signed something in April which would keep him in the job of prime minister for another 18 months? He's been around forever and I don't see him leaving anytime soon - I think he'll still be prime minister at the end of 2021.

Above

Lower?

Yes / No

Complete punt, but no. I think Covid / recession measures will take priority

Less

Yes / No

Even if the Dems win the run offs in Georgia I don't think DC or PR will be on the table till later in Biden's term. It may happen at a later stage.

I think he'll get manslaughter. It'll be difficult to prove intent, but who knows.

Gain seats / Lose seats

Are they even allowed to stand? If they are I expect they'll gain seats.

Yes / No

Yes. I think Biden will pass another in the new year.

Yes / No

No.

Yes / No

No.

Yes / No

No.

Yes / No

2021 is suuuuuper early for an election bid. But the Republican's have become a satire party, so it wouldn't surprise me if a fringe figure announced in 2021.

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2020-12-29 11:26:49

True / False

True. He's not showing any real signs of senility.

True / False

False. He hasn't done anything that I know of that would lead to this.

Above 600,000. We have failed miserably.

Scotland.

Yes / No

No. Outright cancelled. Things won't come back until August at the earliest.

Social Democratic Party. I am taking a shot in the dark, as I haven't really researched this.

Still be Prime Minister.

Below 31,000. The new COVID surge will force new and stringent lockdowns, possibly longer than last Spring. This includes non-essential retail.

Lower. Again, the COVID lockdowns.

Yes / No

No. Technology has not reached that point yet.

Less than $5 trillion. Even now, China is expected to overtake the U.S. by 2028. If new lockdowns occur, it may be even sooner.

Too many bigwigs want that sweet Commie money.

Yes / No

Yes. Doesn't mean passage, but Democrats have much to gain from this.

Manslaughter.

Gain seats / Lose seats

Gain seats. All of them, and permanently. The CCP is in complete control.

Yes / No

Yes. With new lockdowns likely on the way, I believe it.

Yes / No

No.

Yes / No

No. Despite these calls, the movement isn't strong enough.

Yes / No

Yes. Biden is reviving WHO membership, the U.S. in the Paris Climate Agreement, and probably the Iran Deal, so Fulbright seems certain as well.

Yes / No

No. Someone will, but not until after 2021.

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2020-12-31 21:19:42

Alright, let’s do this.

True / False

True. From what we seen from him, he seems to have more spirit after being elected president, that will carry over through next year.

True / False

False. His misfortunes will most likely come from civil lawsuits rather than the legal side.

Between 500,000 and 600,000. Expect numbers of deaths to decline once the vaccine becomes more commonplace, but I do think that the next few months will be rough.

Neither. Rumors might float around here or there, but nothing serious.

Yes / No

Yes. Not too familiar with Eurovision, so it’s a total guess, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they did what the WWE or NBA did and have virtual fans.

Shot in the dark here, but I’ll go with CDU.

Another shot in the dark, but I think he’ll still be PM of Israel.

Above 31,000.

Unchanged

Yes / No

No

Greater than $5 trillion.

Yes / No

Yes. If Georgia Democrats win those Senate seats, then they will all the momentum to make it happen. Even if they don’t though, I do expect a vote, just to keep the GOP on watch.

Manslaughter. The public pressure will be heavy on everyone’s minds here, and they won’t accept anything less than a guilty charge on a crime, I would imagine.

Gain seats / Lose seats

It’ll be a total mess, but I’ll go out on a limb and say that pro-Beijing parties in HK will lose seats.

Yes / No

Yes. My guess would be most likely in the springtime.

Yes / No

No. I think that most people have more or less stopped caring about Afghanistan, and a token force will be there, at least for 2021.

Yes / No

No. It was stupid then, and it’s stupid now. There is nothing to gain and everything to lose by supporting secession, and aside from some tongue and cheek comments and/or a lone wolf voicing their opinion in a state legislature, nothing will happen.

Yes / No

I don’t know what they are, but I’ll say no.

Yes / No

No. As reckless as the GOP has been, I would think that they need a serious re-evaluation of their future plans moving forward, before firing across that bow.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2020-12-31 21:49:13

At 12/28/20 08:40 PM, Ranger2 wrote: 1: Joe Biden will serve as President for the entirety of 2021 after inauguration

True

True

Below 500,000

Neither

No

Social Democratic Party

I don't know german politics.

Still be Prime Minister

Below 31,000

Higher

No

Greater than $5 trillion

A trillion is a lot.

No

Manslaughter

Gain seats

Yes

No

No

No

Yes

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-01 20:54:19

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-02 03:52:31

At 12/28/20 08:40 PM, Ranger2 wrote: 1: Joe Biden will serve as President for the entirety of 2021 after inauguration
True / False

True, it's only a year.

True / False

False.

Above 600,000. 341,199 deaths so far.

Scotland. Northern Ireland seems content.

Yes / No

No. It appears that the vaccination speed in Europe will not be fast enough. And I don't think they will hold a crowdless eurovision.

Christian Democratic Union. They're central to the EPP and part of the IDU.

No longer be a Prime Minister. I don't think he'll be replaced in current elections (March 23), but I also don't think he'll be able to form a government. Which means we will have another elections in august, in which his trial and inner party dissidents will weaken him enough.

Above 31k. It rose in the last 5 days by over 400 and I do think it'll fare well enough in 2021.

Lower.

Yes / No

No, it will not.

Less than 5 trillions.

Yes / No

Yes, they will vote.

Manslaughter.

Gain seats / Lose seats

Gain seats and not lose heads.

Yes / No

Yes, most likely.

Yes / No

No. Biden won't withdraw.

Yes / No

No, not under Biden's presidency.

Yes / No

No, I don't think democrats will approve a Fulbright agreement with people who literally use slave Uyghurs to pick cotton.

Yes / No

Yes, announcing is easy.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-03 18:23:05

At 1/1/21 08:54 PM, EdyKel wrote: Something to keep an eye on: Pompeo accused of using official State Department Twitter account to ‘soft-launch’ presidential campaign

Based on how it's all about how much better we allegedly are after four years of Trump, this looks more like a pitch for Trump than for anything for Pompeo himself. He's too weak and spineless--like Pence--to dare criticize Trump.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-03 19:04:57

False

True (Likely by people in Manhattan. Won’t be on a federal level)

Above 600,000

Both

No

Christian Democratic Union

No longer be Prime Minister

Above 31,000

Higher

No

Greater than $5 trillion

Yes

Manslaughter

Gain seats

No

No

No

Yes

No

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Happy end too @Ranger2, hope you have a great year incoming, I’m ready for this.

True / False

True. It’s near impossible for Trump to become president.

True / False

False, while he may get a lot of legal claims, Trump will not get arrested.

Above 600,000, of course the system will be overwhelmed.

Both.

Yes / No

Yes, if this mess doesn’t go down by May 2021, then at the end of 2021.

Christian Democratic Union, Social Democratic Party isn’t close to her step.

No longer be Prime Minister, he has many legal charges and corruption charges.

Above 31,000, it survived during the whole pandemic, it will survive in 2021.

Unchanged, it can’t go any higher or any lower.

Yes / No

No.

Greater than $5 trillion, China survived the pandemic, and that gave China a good look.

Yes / No

Yes, Puerto Rico is part of US. thus, it’s their job to legislate Puerto Rican statehood.

Manslaughter, this was honestly, a hard one, if you can see the full and real body cam of Thomas Lane, you can see that George Floyd TOOK drugs before the arrest, the medic result proved he had meth and those dangerous drugs, that’s why he said ‘I can’t breathe.’ (He said that word before he was pinned down).

Also, Derek was using a police training method for pinning down someone, but he did it in the wrong position, the real place was from the back, but he put the knee in his head.

Gain seats / Lose seats

If Beijing allows Hong Kong legislative elections, then they will gain seats. If not, then no.

Yes / No

Yes.

Yes / No

Probably not. Unless if it’s a call from Trump.

Yes / No

No, probably not. And probably never, it’s dumb, a resolution expressing support is the last thing states want to do.

Yes / No

Yes.

Yes / No

Probably not, if Biden wins, most of the states and people will become Democratic and stop being a Republican.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-05 22:58:52

At 1/5/21 06:12 PM, TylerFromTexas wrote: Can I change my answer to question 4? If I can, I want to go with neither.

No problem!

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-06 11:49:43

Thank you for your service, good sir.

True / False

True

True / False

A tough call (especially after that phone call), but I'll be a pessimist and say False.

Above 600,000, unfortunately.

Scotland

Yes / No

Yes

Christian Democratic Party (though I hope I'm wrong)

Still be Prime Minister

Above 31,000

Higher

Yes / No

No

Less than $5 trillion

Yes / No

Yes

Acquitted

Gain seats / Lose seats

Gain seats

Yes / No

Yes

Yes / No

No

Yes / No

No

Yes / No

No

Yes / No

No

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-06 22:51:44

At 1/6/21 11:49 AM, Gario wrote:
True / False
A tough call (especially after that phone call), but I'll be a pessimist and say False.

Damn, after today I'm thinking maybe I should've waited to send my responses.

Ah well.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-08 11:23:51

At 1/6/21 10:51 PM, Gario wrote:

It's not too late to change your response. You have until 1/10.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-08 11:26:32

I may as well participate in my own game, though I will not be counting my own points for actual scores.

True / False

Yes

True / False

Yes

Above 600,000

Northern Ireland

Yes / No

Yes

CDU

Still be Prime Minister

Below 31,000

Lower

Yes / No

No

Less than

Yes / No

No

Acquitted

Gain seats / Lose seats

Lose seats

Yes / No

Yes

Yes / No

No

Yes / No

Yes

Yes / No

No

Yes / No

Yes

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-08 11:30:11

I am also adding in some bonus questions that won't be counted for points!

In 2021, do you think any of the following will pass away?

Jimmy Carter

Queen Elizabeth

Prince Phillip

Angela Lansbury

Bob Dole

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-08 11:49:01

At 1/8/21 11:23 AM, Ranger2 wrote:
At 1/6/21 10:51 PM, Gario wrote:
It's not too late to change your response. You have until 1/10.

nah, i'm a man of my word, i'll stick my my responses, lol

i remain the pessimist :)

Well mine has already gone Poof!

I made a short called The Letter and just uploaded it two days ago when everything was already a disaster.

It was just a silly little thing done like Peanuts cartoons about Donald Trump writing the transition letter to Biden...

I mean, I already figured that would be unlikely to happen if he wouldn't concede...but I didn't foresee this clusterfuck.

But THAT has been a side effect problem with Trump's erratic behaviour and doing animation, by the time you complete the work 15 other nuttier things have happened.

And I feel I was just starting to get okay at doing his voice.

Also, While he wasn't a great president he seems like a nice enough man but I can't see Jimmy Carter slogging through too many more years.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-08 17:16:49

At 1/8/21 11:30 AM, Ranger2 wrote: I am also adding in some bonus questions that won't be counted for points!

In 2021, do you think any of the following will pass away?

Jimmy Carter
Queen Elizabeth
Prince Phillip
Angela Lansbury
Bob Dole

The last two are still alive? Holy fuck.

The Queen will outlive us all, mark my words.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-09 02:27:48

True / False

True. Rambling Joe Biden aside, when he has a speech prepared he can get through it. Whether he'll serve more than one term though is debatable.

True / False

Hard to say. There is talks about a second impeachment brought forth on him. I'm gonna say False because I don't think it will get far and the Democrats already have the high ground right now.

With the vaccine out there, people taking it, and we have better treatment for it, we have finally started to slow down some. That and people are afraid to get sick during the colder months. I would say Between 500,000 and 600,000.

Northern Ireland.

Yes / No

Yes

Other

No longer be Prime Minister

Above 31,000

Lower

Yes / No

Can't say for sure on this one. I'm gonna lean to a Yes. A lot of work has been done, but with COVID I can't give a definite Yes.

Greater than $5 trillion

Yes / No

No

If he's not acquitted there will be a plea bargain for Murder.

Gain seats / Lose seats

Lose seats

Yes / No

Yes

Yes / No

No

Yes / No

No

Yes / No

No

Yes / No

Yes. Especially if Biden says one term and done with Kamala running for President in 2024.

(Hope I'm not too late to post)

True / False

True, he ain't dead, and he's not gonna die!

True / False

False. I guess it depends what kind of arrest warrant lol, I'm assuming one from the U.S from state or federal police. I don't get the vibe any of the legal things pursuing him are gonna result in much, and even if one of them did I feel like it'd take more time to get to that point than 2021, but who knows if he has some secret crimes that get revealed and I'm wrong.

3: By the end of 2021, the CDC's total number of reported US deaths due to COVID-19 (296,000 as of Dec 28, 2020)

I'm gonna say below 500,000, hoping it screeches to a stop like a train.

I see Scotland but not Northern Ireland. There is a chance I could be wrong and Scotland schedules it later than 2021, but I've felt like since Brexit it's gonna happen and they have the power to do it and could happen this year.

Yes / No

Yes, in some form.

Don't know Germany politics super well but I'd guess CDU.

No longer be prime minister

Above 31,000, barring supercovid

Lower

Yes / No

No. I'm a bit cynical about targets like these but also because of COVID too I have to lean that way.

Less than 5 trillion. I've seen optimistic things, and I guess I have a bias because I get fed up with people coming up with theories every year about how China is about to get ruined economically I tend to look the other way.

Yes / No

No, maybe next year though.

Manslaughter I guess, I actually haven't read a whole lot into the facts of the case in great detail, but I feel like the pressure of not acquitting would be very strong and biasing, while I also see a lot of these cases going softer so I intuit into the middle.

Gain seats / Lose seats

If it happens, gain seats. Lol.

Yes / No

Yes

Yes / No

No. I don't feel like Biden is really interested in that, and just the politicians in general seem to have their dick stuck in that country. Trump should have done it last minute like with pardoning Snowden and Assange but I feel like he's not gonna do shit in the next few days.

Yes / No

No.

18: The Fulbright China and/or Fulbright Hong Kong programs will be revived, having previously been abolished by the : : Trump Administration over civil unrest in Hong Kong
Yes / No

Yes. I wanted to say no because I thought maybe Biden wouldn't want to look soft on China like his opponents accused him but then again I don't think he's gonna give a shit and he can be tough on China elsewhere.

Yes / No

Yes, I guess. I think someone somewhere will do so early. And I don't think Trump has a pathway to 2024 anymore especially after the riot, someone is gonna realise that and try and generate interest early.

I hope I'm not too late to post this but if I am ignore it.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-10 21:45:42

U forgot bitcoin will be under/over 500,000USD

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-12 15:20:41

At 1/8/21 04:31 PM, Tisko wrote:
At 12/28/20 08:40 PM, Ranger2 wrote: Still be Prime Minister / No longer be Prime Minister
Still be Prime Minister, Ben signed a warrant that gave him 18 months of more work. (Signed in April 2020)

No he did not. He made a "rotation deal" law with Gantz that would have caused him to leave the office in November 2021. After the current elections (or the one after them) any coalition that forms nullifies the rotation. Provided no coalition is formed and Gantz is a member of the Knesset, he becomes the prime minister and Bibi is reduced to a Knesset member.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-01-15 14:33:41

At 1/10/21 10:05 PM, Tisko wrote: @Ranger2
I know this probably has nothing to do with the politics, but I surfed through YouTube and found this video dedicated to you, watch the full video https://youtu.be/II83LpD4e4I

I am so flattered, I feel bad for the poor guy who made this but this definitely made my afternoon. Thanks! :D

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-03-29 17:49:11

I can at least say the Question 15, on whether or not another COVID relief bill would be passed that involves checks to Americans has indeed been passed. Thanks, Uncle Joe for the $1,400.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-03-29 17:51:09

At 1/10/21 10:05 PM, lokidnb wrote: @Ranger2
I know this probably has nothing to do with the politics, but I surfed through YouTube and found this video dedicated to you, watch the full video https://youtu.be/II83LpD4e4I

I sincerely hope whoever made this video gets the help they need.

At 3/30/21 01:34 AM, lokidnb wrote:
Lol YOURE back at this forum

man, what is with your hate boner against ranger2

:/

Response to ✶✶✶ 2021 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-03-30 13:03:32

At 3/30/21 11:16 AM, Gario wrote:
At 3/30/21 01:34 AM, lokidnb wrote:
Lol YOURE back at this forum
man, what is with your hate boner against ranger2

/

Might he be Wildling1 in disguise?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature