00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Need female voice actor - Paid] Johann Weiss: Kill Hard (game)

993 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey, I'm coming from JMAA GAMES, we're just precisely looking for a female VA for our next game, Johann Weiss: KILL HARD. It is the spiritual successor of Killer 7, and it is pretty crazy, offensive, and is pretty much our middle finger to 2020.

Basically, we need a Jinx (League of Legends) soundalike that sounds more schizophrenic. A character called Joanna Weiss, a german Asatru follower who simps for Varg Vikernes, is schizophrenic to the extreme and like her brother has somehow access to firearms (in Germany).

JUST A FAIR WARNING THOUGH: The game's dialog contains offensive language, slurs, and other certain words that cannot be the family friendly kind, so if that's not your cup of tea, feel free to skip this one.

If you want to audition, send in an email to juanmtheripper[at]gmail[dot]com with the following stuff:

1. Your name and social media or website
  2. A demo
  3. An audition
  4. Your rates (we work on a cost-per-line basis normally)

The audition lines are as follows:

"Johann, bro, I told you to stop eating that shit! You're gonna shit yourself again, you autistic r-tard! Oh well, I guess it's up to you if you want to shit yourself eating that kebab crap, you have autism after all..."

"Valhalla awaits me!"

"The gods smile on me, do you feel the same?!"

"Oh, Varg... I wish I could marry you..."

The deadline for auditions is February 1st, 2021

Happy auditioning!

P.S.: We'll pay off with Kickstarter money if the Kickstarter project that we will make becomes funded.

At 12/15/20 04:00 PM, JtR666 wrote: Hey, I'm coming from JMAA GAMES, we're just precisely looking for a female VA for our next game, Johann Weiss: KILL HARD. It is the spiritual successor of Killer 7, and it is pretty crazy, offensive, and is pretty much our middle finger to 2020.

Basically, we need a Jinx (League of Legends) soundalike that sounds more schizophrenic. A character called Joanna Weiss, a german Asatru follower who simps for Varg Vikernes, is schizophrenic to the extreme and like her brother has somehow access to firearms (in Germany).

JUST A FAIR WARNING THOUGH: The game's dialog contains offensive language, slurs, and other certain words that cannot be the family friendly kind, so if that's not your cup of tea, feel free to skip this one.

If you want to audition, send in an email to juanmtheripper[at]gmail[dot]com with the following stuff:

Happy auditioning!

P.S.: We'll pay off with Kickstarter money if the Kickstarter project that we will make becomes funded.

Am interested this project

cpj

BBS Signature

At 12/19/20 11:33 PM, coolchance650484 wrote:
At 12/15/20 04:00 PM, JtR666 wrote: Hey, I'm coming from JMAA GAMES, we're just precisely looking for a female VA for our next game, Johann Weiss: KILL HARD. It is the spiritual successor of Killer 7, and it is pretty crazy, offensive, and is pretty much our middle finger to 2020.

Happy auditioning!

Am interested this project

You got a demo?

Happy auditioning!

Bump because we don't have too many auditions from female leads in here.

Hi! is this still open? I don't have a demo just yet but I'd like to try the lines.

At 1/19/21 03:25 PM, FreddyBluedream123 wrote: Hi! is this still open? I don't have a demo just yet but I'd like to try the lines.

Go ahead and send the audition lines in private! We're still looking for alternatives.

Happy auditioning!

Sent an email your way, I hope you enjoy my interpretation as much as I enjoyed recording for it ^^