00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice actors needed! Among Us show!

935 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello everyone! I am in the process of creating a comedy machinima series based on the Among Us video game and am looking for some voice actors to help out with the project!

About the show: When a crewmate is found dead on a space ship heading towards a new colony on another planet, all of the crewmates are suspects. The show revolves around this group of crewmates trying to figure out who the murderer is and how to get them off the ship. Will this group of idiots be able to solve a murder mystery...in space??

Some of the roles are already filled, but I am looking for the following:

1) Female voice actor to play a fangirl character

2) Male voice actor to play an apathetic goth character

3) Male voice actor to play a suspicious detective

Voice actors of all skill levels welcome!

Response to Voice actors needed! Among Us show! 2020-12-13 03:14:24

At 12/12/20 09:30 PM, TheDylanTobi wrote: Hello everyone! I am in the process of creating a comedy machinima series based on the Among Us video game and am looking for some voice actors to help out with the project!

About the show: When a crewmate is found dead on a space ship heading towards a new colony on another planet, all of the crewmates are suspects. The show revolves around this group of crewmates trying to figure out who the murderer is and how to get them off the ship. Will this group of idiots be able to solve a murder mystery...in space??

Sounds like fun! I love the game and anything that's come from it so I'd love to help out, can I see lines for the goth and detective? I'll get you those samples asap!

Response to Voice actors needed! Among Us show! 2020-12-13 12:10:31

At 12/12/20 09:30 PM, TheDylanTobi wrote: Hello everyone! I am in the process of creating a comedy machinima series based on the Among Us video game and am looking for some voice actors to help out with the project!

How do we audition?

Response to Voice actors needed! Among Us show! 2020-12-13 17:49:17

At 12/13/20 12:10 PM, DrSocrate5 wrote:

How do we audition?

You can check out the Casting Call Club link here! https://www.castingcall.club/projects/that-s-pretty-sus

Response to Voice actors needed! Among Us show! 2020-12-13 17:50:01

At 12/13/20 03:14 AM, downundacheez wrote:

Sounds like fun! I love the game and anything that's come from it so I'd love to help out, can I see lines for the goth and detective? I'll get you those samples asap!

Awesome! You can check out the Casting Call Club link here, it has audition lines and a place to submit them! Thanks! https://www.castingcall.club/projects/that-s-pretty-sus

Response to Voice actors needed! Among Us show! 2020-12-14 13:28:14

Am interested send me the details for this project

cpj

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors needed! Among Us show! 2020-12-17 16:51:29

At 12/13/20 05:50 PM, TheDylanTobi wrote:
At 12/13/20 03:14 AM, downundacheez wrote:

Awesome! You can check out the Casting Call Club link here, it has audition lines and a place to submit them! Thanks! https://www.castingcall.club/projects/that-s-pretty-sus

just posted lines, I'm Krampus over on CCC

Voice actors of all skill levels

Is it American only? I'm British btw.

DylTheRetroDemon:)

Response to Voice actors needed! Among Us show! 2021-01-27 20:22:51

I'll go! (what is the criteria?)

At 2/13/21 11:56 AM, Emrifreak wrote: like tbh this is.. i dont even like saying this word. but this is so fucking cringe you cant even troll. Like im genuinely amazed how someone can really do these auditions and not feel a bit of shame. wow.

Anybody has the freedom to take on whatever projects they want. Everybody has to start somewhere, and they'll never improve if they don't at least try. If the project turns out to be not that great, then any criticism and feedback should be welcome for the creators to use to improve and learn more. Or not. It's up to them. But stomping on just the idea, no matter how unimpressed with it you are, is just as "cringe" as anything new creators make.