00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Find A Voice Actor Thread

30,689 Views | 555 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-23 07:18:07

I'll try and help you out, man. IM me on AIM: ryudodragon

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-23 16:41:25

I'm still available for voice acting, if you need to know I'm 14/f/British and I'm more available now that I'm back from vacation!

Keep checking my website for my voice samples, they keep updating!

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-23 17:11:31

Well Shida Vanstane is trying out for the part of the second main character in my flash named Kira Grayson. Sincre your a girl I thought you might like to try out. If you do email me at stinnettefamily1@aol.com and I'll send you the script.

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-24 13:57:10

i gotta deep voice for all to use :) HIRE ME ONLy IF I GET MY NAME IN THE FLASH (so itll say flash by im-some-guy: blah blah blah)

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-24 18:15:46

At 8/23/04 05:11 PM, Renewman wrote: Well Shida Vanstane is trying out for the part of the second main character in my flash named Kira Grayson. Sincre your a girl I thought you might like to try out. If you do email me at stinnettefamily1@aol.com and I'll send you the script.

Sure I'll try out! ^_^ hee hee

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-24 19:37:23

Sent you an email.

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-24 19:45:15

i do some voice acting.

ive done a lot of things, but i am still pretty new, im not great at doing multiple roles, but i can do a few different voices!

my aim and junk is in my profile , as well as some movies ive done work in.

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-24 21:38:47

I'm looking for voice actor/s for a piolt eposoid of new animated "web comic"

2 18-20 guys, and one little evil dude... is whats needed for the first ep... i'm alway for about a week from now, and then it will take a bit longer for the script to turn up...

i'm also looking for a male (pefeably amrican) and female (perfably english) for a long flash i've been working on, the script for that is prity much done... so the voice recordings could be done quite soon, even if its unlikey i'd finsh the flash in the next half year or so

if any ones intrested in any of this, please drop me an e-mail at timgriffths01@gmail.com

thanks

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-24 23:51:56

I'm working on a movie series about a dark world and I need tough voices for the character. So far, some of the characters include:

Orc
Druid
Female Rogue
Death Knight

I also need a narrator with a deep and dark voice.

my email is: marioe_vazquez@hotmail.com

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-25 01:19:35

I am realy a writer... that no one asks for scripts from... but I would like to become a voice actor, I just dont know what the best equitment to get etcetc.. if anyone could help me out and e-mail me Mitcheybrown@hotmail.com!

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-25 09:43:37

im still open for a bad guy or a deep voice guy

email: ACJ2009@hotmail.com

IM: Acjrage

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-25 11:06:14

i need a voice actor.

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-25 15:17:08

aim me at logana8@hotmail.com if ur interested in doing a voice acting part for me.

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-25 16:17:54

If you are a voice actor, add links to your samples. It saves time to everyone.

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-25 17:26:01

I do a perfect impression of Gollum from Lord of the Rings and any voice along those lines. I can also do other voices, but that's what I'm most known for. If you want an example of my work as Gollum go to: My Soundboard

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-25 17:44:49

I'm up for grabs! My sample is in my sig!

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 00:54:36

i am doing a parody of Halo, i want it to be as proffesional as possible, here are all the parts i think i would need (ill post again if more come up)
the flood : a weird zombie like voice, lots of hissing (i am considering seniorfrito with his gollum voice)

cortana: female voice , slightly deep, if you have heard the game you know what i am looking for.

master chief: slight texas accent, very deep voice, also if you have played the game you know what im looking for
grunt: basically anyone that is willing to yell and sniff very loudly, to make it sound like a grunt all i would have to do is fast forward it.

captain keyes: male voice, probably 16 or older, once again, if you have played the game, you know what im looking for

marines: multiple voices, all would have to be male, but for this im not too picky, basically if you wanna be in the movie but dont fit the description for asny other part you can sign up for this, ill probably put you in.

some of these parts might be included, some wont, but i will probably be pretty picky with these voices, i want this movie to be as proffesional as possible.

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 01:00:47

o ya i forgot to mention:
IM me if your interested:
AIM=ranebow2
yahoo=boxer_lock
MSN=Boxer_lock@hotmail.com

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 10:30:51

hey im new to this voice thing
and my bro does some voice acting on here (DeanKind). and i just thoguht id let you all know that ill also lend a voice.

If you want samples go here: My Samples

I will take any...including a girl voice LOL j/k

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 11:56:07

Heres my movie: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=188934
I need voice actors

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 12:19:50

Haha great movie dude if ya want i would love to take the voice of Howie :)

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 14:43:23

i need one voice actor to record one phrase for me please...the phrase is "An Animix Entertainment Production" either a boy or a girl will do it doesn't matter so if anyone could help me with that it would be appreiciated alot :)

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 14:49:02

Hello I'm a Voice Actor, Well i havent done it for ages but i'm an 18 yo british male email me about what voices i can do, samples etc

My Emailyou_dont_know_me666@hotmail.com

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 14:53:40

thanks, i added you to my msn list come on msn messanger as soon as possible :) thanks again.

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 15:13:26

i've got my voice actor for god1 but i need another male voice for god2 if interested leave your msn messanger add.

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 17:15:54

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 17:18:50

Also I need three male voices for my flash for Cigarette Man, Doctor, and Tristan, the third main character in the story. If oyu try out for Tristan you need to sound business like but nerdy. Send me an email at the above email adress(Topic before this one)

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 17:26:16

Hey, i'm in need for some voice acting for my latest movie, document. There's an example of my work at the bottom of my post :)

It needs to be a male, about 18 to 25, with a scared tone to it. He's currently in the middle of a terrorist deal, and he's the one who's delivering it.. and he's not a professional or anything.. so he's scared! :)

Ok, first -

- Ok, here we go..

then (speaking with walkie talkie)

- I've got it, what should i do now?

and finally (walkie talkie)

- ok, i'll try

Thanks!

burrrpppp

BBS Signature

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 17:31:38

At 8/26/04 05:26 PM, cap123 wrote: There's an example of my work at the bottom of my post :)

example >.<

burrrpppp

BBS Signature

Response to Find A Voice Actor Thread 2004-08-26 18:26:10

At 7/18/04 10:19 AM, SeiyruRenaih wrote:

:if anyone would like me to voice act, my sample's in my sig:

Wow, loving your range in those samples. I probably won't be making anything for a month or two but when I do I know who the first person I try will be.