00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

COD: Cold war favorite loadouts?

466 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

COD: Cold war favorite loadouts? 2020-12-03 21:00:24

This damn game has sucked the life out of me this past month. I maxed the level cap before the first season dropped and I've gotten gold on a couple of guns for multiplayer already. Personally, I'd been using the AUG and dual 1911's for a while, but recently I've been using the M16 and a shotgun with the Ninja perk and stun grenades. It's been a lot of fun so far. If I could recommend ANY type of gun, it would be the dual wielding version of any of the handguns. You have to max them out to unlock the ability, sadly, but It's well worth it. I've won many free for all's with just dual revolvers. :) What are yall's thoughts on the game so far?

Response to COD: Cold war favorite loadouts? 2020-12-04 14:09:01

Wait they have seasons in Call of Duty now?

Response to COD: Cold war favorite loadouts? 2020-12-04 19:14:38

At 12/4/20 02:09 PM, Swabs wrote: Wait they have seasons in Call of Duty now?

Yeah, I think it's starting on the 16th for cold war? They actually had them back in Black Ops 4, but I don't think anyone remembers because that game suuuuucked lol. You're only allowed to prestige 3 times until you hit the level cap right now. Each time you prestige you get some kind of key that you can use in a store to buy things that nobody knows anything about yet cause nothing about it has come out yet. I guess we'll all see on the 16th. The game is a lot of fun so far, :) reminds me a lot of Black Ops 1.

Response to COD: Cold war favorite loadouts? 2020-12-05 10:11:13

At 12/4/20 07:14 PM, Pancaketophat wrote:
Yeah, I think it's starting on the 16th for cold war? They actually had them back in Black Ops 4, but I don't think anyone remembers because that game suuuuucked lol. You're only allowed to prestige 3 times until you hit the level cap right now. Each time you prestige you get some kind of key that you can use in a store to buy things that nobody knows anything about yet cause nothing about it has come out yet. I guess we'll all see on the 16th. The game is a lot of fun so far, :) reminds me a lot of Black Ops 1.

Oh wow, remember the days when you could prestige so show you can show off how far you made without it being attached to a micro transaction. Black Ops 1 is my favorite COD, might convince me to check this game out.

Response to COD: Cold war favorite loadouts? 2020-12-05 17:16:43

Oh wow, remember the days when you could prestige so show you can show off how far you made without it being attached to a micro transaction. Black Ops 1 is my favorite COD, might convince me to check this game out.

I don't think it's actually behind a paywall. You might have to pay for a season pass, but you can level up all you want for free as far as I know. It's just that right now the level cap is stuck at 3rd prestige.

Response to COD: Cold war favorite loadouts? 2020-12-07 11:45:09

At 12/5/20 05:16 PM, Pancaketophat wrote:
I don't think it's actually behind a paywall. You might have to pay for a season pass, but you can level up all you want for free as far as I know. It's just that right now the level cap is stuck at 3rd prestige.

Honestly, I don't ever think I made it pass prestiging the first time.

Response to COD: Cold war favorite loadouts? 2020-12-12 02:58:21

Free For All?? Dude, Domination is where it's at!

Response to COD: Cold war favorite loadouts? 2020-12-13 02:58:59

At 12/12/20 02:58 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Free For All?? Dude, Domination is where it's at!

FFA is good for unlocking a lot of camos faster, but I agree Domination is more fun, lol

Response to COD: Cold war favorite loadouts? 2020-12-15 06:36:22

@Dean just turned MLG, he'll tell you the strats they don't want you to know.

Response to COD: Cold war favorite loadouts? 2021-03-01 07:13:28

Yes they do Cold war has some tier prizes that are for warzone so that probably why.