00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

People Who Hate Shit

460 Views | 30 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 09:16:31

I'm leaving work early today to go to the proctologist since I have concerns about blood visible in my shit and when I wipe my ass. I detail the nitty gritty about that in a separate thread.

Obviously I love shit and hope the root cause isn't any GI bleeding or uncontrollable internal hemorrhoids, but I do know that what I have been experiencing seems to mostly be red meat-induced. It's weird though, because I haven't had any episodes since last Monday--a good 11 days ago. I also had bits of ham and bacon too during this time; I like to buy ham subs and bacon pizza from Subway. I don't want to be one of those medical mysteries that doctors can't figure out.

Aside from my bloody shit and shit that doesn't match up with my sexual attraction, I love shit. I can't remember not loving shit. That makes it all the more weird that I often find myself surrounded with people that don't.

I have found myself romantically paired with women that grew to like it over time, but that came with more effort than I felt was warranted. They seem to like dicks in their ass as well as my tongue and fingers up there, so what makes the stuff that comes out of there so problematic?

If you remember when you started to hate shit, I don't care how far back it goes. Do you remember when it occurred to you that you found shit to be disgusting and why?

On the contrary, if you love shit like I do, when did it start to occur to you? Is there also some shit you just won't fuck with?

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 09:24:17

I hate it when my butthole burns from the shit

no fap november 2020 participant

sig by jackho

ama thread

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 09:28:17

iu_197106_8074094.jpg

Read my comics on my deviantart.

Sanity is overrated, schizophrenia is where the true fun is.

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 09:36:05

The only shit that I like are a few unpopular video games that /v/ treats like a mini TORtanic.

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 09:39:22

At 11/20/20 09:36 AM, Chdonga wrote: The only shit that I like are a few unpopular video games that /v/ treats like a mini TORtanic.

So basically every single game released since TORtanic because /v/ tries their hardest to spam OH NO NO NO NO and insist every single game released since then has been a complete failure. Everyone knows /v/ doesn't play video games despite what the board might tell you.

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 09:58:28 (edited 2020-11-20 10:16:40)

iu_197117_779242.png

Dialogue box is my response.

Latest updates on tropical cyclones

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 10:08:05

Now this is a classic. One more that goes down in the annals of NG history.

Anyway get it? Annals?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 10:21:04

At 11/20/20 10:08 AM, Slint wrote: Now this is a classic. One more that goes down in the annals of NG history.
Anyway get it? Annals?

Take one "n," flip it over 180° so that it looks like a "u," and then draw a line in the middle. Then a smooth, large brown shit coming right out as the ass cheeks are spread.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 11:09:22

At 11/20/20 09:28 AM, tehdroopy wrote:

I mean, Dan Savage would certainly agree.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 12:22:52

At 11/20/20 09:16 AM, GoryBlizzard wrote: If you remember when you started to hate shit, I don't care how far back it goes. Do you remember when it occurred to you that you found shit to be disgusting and why?

I think it's pretty simply that it smells bad. And I'm pretty sure most people would agree. There may be other reasons they also don't like shit, but that was probably the first.

Note, I think it's okay that you do like it. It's not my thing, but it's your thing. Personal preferences and all that.

From a medical perspective, it can carry disease, but you did ask what the initial reasoning was, and little kids and babies probably aren't thinking that far ahead, so bad smell it is.

It's like this -- you don't like vomit (I know, because we've had this conversation before). Why? I will guess primarily because of the smell. Now imagine the same thing but if shit smelled like that. And maybe you can now easily understand why most people don't like shit.

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 12:25:51

iu_197172_2952789.jpg

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 12:27:29

I think you got a few screws loose tbh.

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 18:16:30 (edited 2020-11-20 18:16:48)

Why are we having these type of discussions? This shit is gross man! We don't wanna hear about your anal bleeding or your love of shit. Fuck off some where with this will you.

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 18:27:00

At 11/20/20 12:27 PM, Mist wrote: I think you got a few screws loose tbh.

well, would you look at the pot- no, the entire Le-Creuset f*cking signature culinary set, call the kettle black.

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 18:28:39

At 11/20/20 06:27 PM, S3C wrote:
At 11/20/20 12:27 PM, Mist wrote: I think you got a few screws loose tbh.
well, would you look at the pot- no, the entire Le-Creuset f*cking signature culinary set, call the kettle black.

yeah im a little bit fucked in the head, but i'm not gross

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 18:47:12

Just don't shit on what you eat. An e. coli infection is nothing to joke about.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 19:13:19

There's only one sh*t I hate, dog sh*ts

Gangsta Spiky Potato

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 20:25:10

Sometimes "pushing" too hard could cause stress on internal blood vessels and increasing the chances of bleeding.

It can also depend on if your stool is harder or more firm than it should be. Due to the waste traveling in the intestines and not forming to make an easier pass, also causing strain on the vessels and tissue.

Just another NG user.

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 20:28:29

You probably need to eat more fibre

Steam || SESHing || You like laundry detergent?

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 20:35:35 (edited 2020-11-20 20:36:27)

I suppose an update is warranted on my proctologist visit earlier today.

He lubed, fingered and further probed me with an anuscope after a rather productive conversation.

Internal hemorrhoids were found kinda just there. No external hemorrhoids. Imaging tests not necessary. I just had 2 red hot sausage patties and if that won't trigger them, what will?

He prescribed me a hydrocortisone-based suppository and I have to put it up my ass once in the morning and again at night every day until he re-examines me 4 weeks later. My insurance doesn't cover it. I'll end up getting it completely out of pocket or I'll make them cover it. If the problem is solved, it's solved. He said that if it isn't, the next step is a colonoscopy.

That's right, a colonoscopy. At my age.

But it's happening to more of us these days so whatever. Overall, he was a good doctor and did his job well.

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 20:49:30

YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Dbz (NSFW)

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 21:04:50

Silence!

iu_197448_8324834.gif

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 21:07:24

A shitpoast about shit.

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 22:12:30

im eating taco bell, why the fuck am i reading this shit.....literally

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 22:29:22

At 11/20/20 08:35 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: I suppose an update is warranted on my proctologist visit earlier today.

He lubed, fingered and further probed me with an anuscope after a rather productive conversation.

Internal hemorrhoids were found kinda just there. No external hemorrhoids. Imaging tests not necessary. I just had 2 red hot sausage patties and if that won't trigger them, what will?

He prescribed me a hydrocortisone-based suppository and I have to put it up my ass once in the morning and again at night every day until he re-examines me 4 weeks later. My insurance doesn't cover it. I'll end up getting it completely out of pocket or I'll make them cover it. If the problem is solved, it's solved. He said that if it isn't, the next step is a colonoscopy.

That's right, a colonoscopy. At my age.

But it's happening to more of us these days so whatever. Overall, he was a good doctor and did his job well.

Health insurance companies only exist to tell you no when you need suppositories to make your ass stop bleeding.

Dora's Bike | Descent Club | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-20 23:05:42

Nobody:

No God Damn Person:

@GoryBlizzard:

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-21 09:57:20 (edited 2020-11-21 09:59:01)

The way most people just flush that brown gold down the toilet leads me to theorize that our entire society hates shit.

I got 5G... bucket.

Recycling.... my ass.

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-21 10:28:51 (edited 2020-11-21 10:33:54)

I don't think I recall ever liking shit in the first place...

Might've possibly been amused by this foul substance when I was a baby; before I knew better and/or was indoctrinated to, like most people, feel like it's an unhygienic byproduct that is on one hand great fertilizer and a huge wheel in the complex machinery that is planetary life but on the other also a potential spearhead for all things unhealthy or unhygienic. Sickness, disease, poverty, lack of sanity, you know the dealeo...

Maybe we've all just been socially brainwashed into a general distaste for fecal matter and some people for some reason manage to avoid such indoctrination. But it feels like there are healthier passions. Personally I'd prefer getting turned on by food. Unprocessed. Seems like way fewer downsides there.

Except maybe fat. But then a fat fetish might solve that too...

The latest: Hexa #63 (Nov)

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-21 10:41:06 (edited 2020-11-21 10:41:32)

At 11/20/20 08:35 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Elaboration and potential further colonoscopy.

Good to hear it wasn't anything more serious though! Hope those heal up. Seems potential diet changes may be a benefit too. More fiber. Potentially less inflammatory sustenance: avoiding gluten, dairy, all too processed or sugary foods...

The latest: Hexa #63 (Nov)

BBS Signature

Response to People Who Hate Shit 2020-11-21 19:57:03

At 11/20/20 09:36 AM, Chdonga wrote: The only shit that I like are a few unpopular video games that /v/ treats like a mini TORtanic.

Let me make one thing explicitly clear: /v/ hates all video games without exception. /v/ is a shitpoasting board pretending to be a video games board. You have other boards like /vr/, /vg/, /vp/, or literally any other board to talk about video games. Just not on /v/. If it's too old, you get goldface spam how the game sucks because the graphics are "dated". If it's from japan it's "weebshit". If it has a female protagonist it's "SJW propaganda" even if we're talking about good games like metroid. Some people like to say "oh well /v/ is more than one person" but there's so much false flagging, so much shitposting, and so much spam that /v/ might as well be one guy replying to himself. I would never listen to /v/ about anything. EVER! Because how do I know they're not trying to trick me and then gaslight me how I'm the villain that /v/ needs to hate. If /v/ hates anything I do, I'm going to do it anyways. Why? Because the board can go fuck themselves. Why did I rant about /v/? Because it's the most shitposting active board and the ones who talk about me the most.