00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations

2,001 Views | 39 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

It's that time of year again, folks. That's right. It's time for the Newgrounds BBS awards. We've been doing this since 2003 when @Dobio started the greatest circlejerk of all time -- and @Little-Rena has no plans of stopping the tradition.


It's really simple. There are a few different categories. All you need to do is select a nominee for each category. Once the Nomination Stage is complete, this thread will end and a new voting thread will appear. Then you will be presented with atleast two different users for each category (the users who received the most nominations in this thread) and then we will find out once and for all who the best users of 2020 are.


Rules:

  1. You can only post in this thread once. This includes alts. Discussion belongs in the discussion thread - https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1459407
  2. Don't nominate yourself. Trying to nominate yourself will only show everyone else what a loser you are.
  3. Try to nominate a user for each category. If you leave more than three categories blank, your votes might not be counted.
  4. You can nominate one user for more than one category.
  5. Discussion belongs in the discussion thread. Not here.


Also keep in mind:

  • These nominations are for January 2020 to present. Think of nominees who fit these categories for this particular year.
  • This thread will be closed sometime on Saturday, December 10th. Submit your nominations before this day. After I make a post calling for the end of the nominations, no more nominations will be counted, even if the thread is not locked yet. On the same day, a thread will then be made to vote for the winner in each category.
  • Ties will be broken by the magic of coin flips, and that means I will lose a lot of money on the floor, because I am not good at tossing.


Here are the categories:


User of the Year

Who has gone above, and beyond the call of being a Newgrounder? Who has stood out, as a God amongst men? Who has used their time on the BBS for good, and not for evil? The winner, of this category will be gifted a 1 years subscription to Newgrounds!


In the event that the winner is already a supporter, the prize will go to 2nd, then 3rd, after that, it shall pass between winners of each category until a non-supporter is found.


Funniest User

This user's posts always make you smile. I expect to see only my name here, everyone knows I have the best jokes.


Biggest Attention Whore

This user is completely self-centered and tries to make every thread into a discussion about them. This award is also known as the @Wegra award.


I Miss Yew

This user stopped posting this year and you really want them back. If you tag them enough, maybe they will return.


The Newcomer Award

This user is the least awful '19er of all. They don't need to be good. They just need to be better than the rest. So vote that one guy who signed up this year.


Never Logs Off

This user always seems to be posting. You are convinced that they don't actually sleep. If no one wins this award automatically goes to @TomFulp who is getting a fresh influx of traffic with each social media site deciding to go more PG.


Most Helpful

This user is always kind and helpful. Even when everyone else is being a complete asshole, they always lend a hand.


Photoshop Master

This user makes the best photoshops in all of the BBS. Their 'shooping skills are unmatched. All furries are banned from this category.


Best Moderator

This moderator fights to keep the Newgrounds BBS clean, and still manages to remain well-liked by all. In the event of a tie, I shall award this to myself, because I make the best icons.


Worst Moderator

This moderator is the opposite of Best Moderator. They seem to spend all of their time torturing users and probably even banned you once and you never forgot about it so you're going to show them who's boss by voting for them here. In the event of a tie, all the moderators will win the award, because BOOOOO!


The Stop Posting Award

This user posts too much. You're sure that their posting history is larger than the full text content of Wikipedia, and at least 27% more annoying. If you vote for me, I will feel insulted, and put a pox upon your house.


Best Poster

This user makes posts that you look forward to reading. They are the hero that the BBS needs. And no, it's not @P-Bot.


Worst Poster

This user makes the posts that you don't even read because you value your eyesight. There should only be one true winner here.


Greatest Event

Imagine something like the dovahkiin1994 Saga, the introduction of the voice acting forum, the sirtom93 incident, or any other historic BBS moment -- except that it happened this year. What was this year's biggest event? Maybe one round of parody threads gave you a good giggle?


Best Thread

The overall best thread created this year. Include the title and a link. If you say this thread, I will be disappointed in your abilities, but also thankful that I got a vote.


Reactionary GIFer

That one user who always has a gif for any event, and uses it, but they use this power responsibly! Also, it's GIF not JIF.


Oddball

The user whom is weird, is quite mysterious and weird across the community, no one could really explain on what made the user so weird, posts weird posts, and the user's behavior, who knows of what happened to them...


Welcome Back

Awarded to users that haven't been around for a while but made their grand return back to the BBS.


Worst Thread of the Year

The thread that made you go oof.


Least Stable User

For the users who post the most confusing and/or out of nowhere stuff, where it's almost impossible to predict what they'll post or how they'll react. Users who seem to be completely out of their mind most times.


If you wish to add a comment as to why you nominated someone for an award, you are free to do that, but if you want to discuss the awards, and nominations, please take it to the discussion thread! Additionally, thanks to everyone who gave ideas to the categories!


Legal disclaimer, Little-Rena does not represent the views of Newgrounds.com or any of its staff, and is not liable for you getting salty about not getting any votes, nor is she responsible for you getting voted as a terrible poster. These awards are for fun, and any seriousness created from these awards are all in your head, Little-Rena can not provide help for mental conditions, due to not being qualified to do so. Having fun in these awards is encouraged, but not mandatory, you are entitled to make your own fun, and your own decisions. Terms and conditions apply.


Play Sick Games: [1] [2] [3]

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-16 10:11:59


At 11/16/20 08:51 AM, Little-Rena wrote: User of the Year


@Seth


Funniest User


Sorry to disappoint you, Rena, but I nominate @Gremlin.


Biggest Attention Whore


@Mist, because Wegra really isn't that bad.


I Miss Yew


@olskoo


The Newcomer Award


@Edeshye


Never Logs Off


@UggoSonno


Most Helpful


@Cyberdevil


Photoshop Master


We still do photoshops? I'll leave this blank.


Best Moderator


@SantaSeven


Worst Moderator


@Fro, for quitting.


The Stop Posting Award


@Thomas-Renini


Best Poster


@Seth


Worst Poster


@Mist


Greatest Event


@TomFulp telling @Wegra off.


Best Thread


The original Confessions Thread, now deleted.


Reactionary GIFer


@Gremlin


Oddball


@DrunkGecko


Welcome Back


@SantaSeven


Worst Thread of the Year


I'll nominate this, because of the subject matter.


Least Stable User


@Mist


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 11/16/20 08:51 AM, Little-Rena wrote: User of the Year
Who has gone above, and beyond the call of being a Newgrounder? Who has stood out, as a God amongst men? Who has used their time on the BBS for good, and not for evil? The winner, of this category will be gifted a 1 years subscription to Newgrounds!

@Wegra

In the event that the winner is already a supporter, the prize will go to 2nd, then 3rd, after that, it shall pass between winners of each category until a non-supporter is found.

Funniest User
This user's posts always make you smile. I expect to see only my name here, everyone knows I have the best jokes.

@uggosonno

Biggest Attention Whore
This user is completely self-centered and tries to make every thread into a discussion about them. This award is also known as the Wegra award.

@uggosonno

I Miss Yew
This user stopped posting this year and you really want them back. If you tag them enough, maybe they will return.

@olskoo

The Newcomer Award
This user is the least awful '19er of all. They don't need to be good. They just need to be better than the rest. So vote that one guy who signed up this year.

@humanpbs

Never Logs Off
This user always seems to be posting. You are convinced that they don't actually sleep. If no one wins this award automatically goes to @TomFulp who is getting a fresh influx of traffic with each social media site deciding to go more PG.

@bum-driller

Most Helpful
This user is always kind and helpful. Even when everyone else is being a complete asshole, they always lend a hand.

@cyberdevil

Photoshop Master
This user makes the best photoshops in all of the BBS. Their 'shooping skills are unmatched. All furries are banned from this category.

@damnedbyfate

Best Moderator
This moderator fights to keep the Newgrounds BBS clean, and still manages to remain well-liked by all. In the event of a tie, I shall award this to myself, because I make the best icons.

@santaseven

Worst Moderator
This moderator is the opposite of Best Moderator. They seem to spend all of their time torturing users and probably even banned you once and you never forgot about it so you're going to show them who's boss by voting for them here. In the event of a tie, all the moderators will win the award, because BOOOOO!

turkeyonastick

The Stop Posting Award
This user posts too much. You're sure that their posting history is larger than the full text content of Wikipedia, and at least 27% more annoying. If you vote for me, I will feel insulted, and put a pox upon your house.

me

Best Poster
This user makes posts that you look forward to reading. They are the hero that the BBS needs. And no, it's not @P-Bot.

@wegra

Worst Poster
This user makes the posts that you don't even read because you value your eyesight. There should only be one true winner here.

@sekhen

Greatest Event
Imagine something like the dovahkiin1994 Saga, the introduction of the voice acting forum, the sirtom93 incident, or any other historic BBS moment -- except that it happened this year. What was this year's biggest event? Maybe one round of parody threads gave you a good giggle?

tom making a newspost about wegra's shitposting

Best Thread
The overall best thread created this year. Include the title and a link. If you say this thread, I will be disappointed in your abilities, but also thankful that I got a vote.

ng annonymous confession thread

Reactionary GIFer
That one user who always has a gif for any event, and uses it, but they use this power responsibly! Also, it's GIF not JIF.

@uggosonno

Oddball
The user whom is weird, is quite mysterious and weird across the community, no one could really explain on what made the user so weird, posts weird posts, and the user's behavior, who knows of what happened to them...

@staticskull2

Welcome Back
Awarded to users that haven't been around for a while but made their grand return back to the BBS.

@olskoo

Worst Thread of the Year
The thread that made you go oof.

crawling in my foresking

Least Stable User
For the users who post the most confusing and/or out of nowhere stuff, where it's almost impossible to predict what they'll post or how they'll react. Users who seem to be completely out of their mind most times.

@drunkgecko


no fap november 2020 participant

sig by jackho

ama thread

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-16 11:55:37


User of the Year


@Phronemophobia. He doesn't poast much, but he's the only true friend a guy could have here.


Funniest User


@DrunkGecko. He poasts some stupidly funny stuff.


Biggest Attention Whore


@Mist, always talking about imaginary plebs and haters.


I Miss Yew

@olskoo why? Why did you delete your account?

The Newcomer Award

@Alphawolf27 an absolute fucking genius. Made several operating systems and this year decided to grace us with his presence

Never Logs Off

@UggoSonno do you ever sleep, dawg?

Most Helpful

... I can't say anyone has been particularly helpful this year. I'm leaving this blank.

Photoshop Master

Imma have to leave this blank as well.

Best Moderator

@SantaSeven. Wonderful person, joins in with the shitpoasting and is also totally hawt

Worst Moderator

I want to nominate one of you fuckers, but none of you have pissed me off this year. Good job, y'all

The Stop Posting Award

@Synikal not because you poast too much, but because I lose brain cells every time I read your poasts.

Best Poster

At risk of backlash, I'm giving this to @GoryBlizzard. He really thinks his poasts through and keeps it gangsta.

Worst Poster

@finicalpricklez everyone else may have forgotten this fucker, but I haven't. Funny how you got silent when you found my boy's Facebook page and saw that he was a real tech wizard. Seriously, fuck you, you stupid cunt.

Greatest Event

Return of several long dormant users.

Best Thread

The original NG Anonymous Confessions Thread, now deleted :'(

Reactionary GIFer

@Gremlin got this, but not by much over @UggoSonno.

Oddball

@SirKaotik. Dude's funny af, but also a bit odd

Welcome Back

I don't fucking know

Worst Thread of the Year

I don't fucking know. They're all terrible.

Least Stable User

@RedeyestheSecound, now banned. Christ, dealing with him was a shitshow no one needed.


User of the Year

I can't decide


Funniest User

@Wegra


Biggest Attention Whore

@Mist


I Miss Yew

Been here not long enough to decide


The Newcomer Award

I don't know


Never Logs Off

I don't know who to pick


Most Helpful

I can't decide


Photoshop Master

I can't decide


Best Moderator

Seven Seize


Worst Moderator

Turkey On A Stick


The Stop Posting Award

I don't know who to pick


Best Poster

I don't know who to pick.


Worst Poster

@Mist


Greatest Event

I can't decide


Best Thread

I can't decide


Reactionary GIFer

@DamnedByFate


Oddball

@wegra


Welcome Back

Haven't been here long enough to decide


Worst Thread of the Year

Can't Decide


Least Stable User

Me


Read my comics on my deviantart.


Sanity is overrated, schizophrenia is where the true fun is.

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-16 14:42:50


User of the Year


@olskoo


Funniest User


@satanbrain


Biggest Attention Whore


@tomfulp


I Miss Yew


@wriggle


Best Poster


@mist


The Stop Posting Award


@little-rena


Worst Poster


@tomfulp


Least Stable User


@goryblizzard


𓌂

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-16 15:25:10


User of the year: @Seth

Biggest Attention Whore: @Mist

I Miss Yew: @KingSalmon AKA @ScottTheRoach

Best Moderator: @SevenSeize AKA @SantaSeven of course.

Best Thread: NG Anonymous Confessions Part II but only because the original one is gone.

Oddball: @staticskull2 AKA @DrunkGecko

Least Stable User: @Sekhem


i see you

BBS Signature

User of the Year

@Seth


Funniest User

It’s been a hard choice between DrunkGecko, Wegra, Seth, Bum-Driller, Gremlin, DamnedByFate, And TehDroophy.


it’s @Gremlin


Biggest Attention Whore

Very easy @Mist always on about Roman Commoners


I Miss Yew

@Olskoo


The Newcomer Award

@Nuskoo (yes it’s olskoo but a with a new account)


Never Logs Off

@TomFulp


Most Helpful

@CyberDevil he’s got great stats


Photoshop Master

@BillyRedSnake


Best Moderator

@SevenSeize


Worst Moderator

I don’t have any


The Stop Posting Award

@shitonastick69


Best Poster

@BUM-DRILLER


Worst Poster

@Newgrounds

come on post already


Greatest Event

That one where everyone on bbs bashed that “man” (kid) that holded an long old grudge with Phobotech and Luis rip that thread. (I take some full responsibility for that)


Best Thread

The first current bro bro bro thread Wegra posted


Reactionary GIFer

@Gremlin


Oddball

Ngman7 he promised he fucking post more but he lied ;-;


Welcome Back

@Olskoo


Worst Thread of the Year

I have a small penis (no one want’s to know about shit man unless you want actually dirt on yourself )


Least Stable User

Finicalpricklez edited for one how the fuck does think that a deity that knows everything would care about a earth politics. The Deity is all knowing it knows what happens.


I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

User of the Year

@Seth


Funniest User

@Deity-Donkus


Biggest Attention Whore

@SirKaotik iu_195175_8307814.gif


I Miss Yew

@billybobthwarten


The Newcomer Award

@kruno5 


Never Logs Off

@UggoSonno


Most Helpful

@StickmanMarkinson


Photoshop Master

@Susanowoo


Best Moderator

@SantaSeven


Worst Moderator

@kidray76 iu_195176_8307814.gif


The Stop Posting Award

@finicalpricklez


Best Poster

@Zymbot


Worst Poster

@CarrotClock


Greatest Event

@teh-non vs. Gory


Best Thread

Halloween Crap!!


Reactionary GIFer

@COOLZONE17500


Oddball
@thomasBaldwin

Welcome Back

@Sekhem


Worst Thread of the Year

Should Tom delete this Confederate flag?


Least Stable User

@Prinzy2 iu_195177_8307814.gif


At 11/16/20 08:51 AM, Little-Rena wrote: Funniest User

@beheadedbymuslims

Biggest Attention Whore

@Wegra - for better and for worse, it's true.

I Miss Yew

@beheadedbymuslims - well, actually, we still talk, but just not on NG. I had to put someone so forgive me.

The Newcomer Award

@nuskoo - actually, he's an oldie, but let's put him because his new account has a 2020 sign-up date.

Never Logs Off

@SevenSeize

Most Helpful

@SevenSeize

Photoshop Master

@BRS

Best Moderator

@SevenSeize

Worst Moderator

@TurkeyOnAStick

The Stop Posting Award

@Wegra

Best Poster

@SevenSeize

Worst Poster

@Sekhem

Greatest Event

Olskoo's second coming.

Best Thread

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1457019 - off the top of my head, yeah, I could do better, but I'm always up for a good public transit story as a lifelong user and fan of it.

Reactionary GIFer

I despise the fact that this category even exists. No one gets a vote here.

Oddball

@Parlux - I know I won this award last year, and if I get it again, okay. Here's why I find you weird: that little sketch you drew of me vs you: seems like you have a big ass where dick should be.

Welcome Back

@nuskoo - I mean Olskoo, which I'll always call you.

Worst Thread of the Year

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1457523 - this one makes my brain hurt.

Least Stable User

@Parlux - deep, deep down it's true.


Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-16 16:34:39


I'm gonna abstain from voting for a few of these, it makes me a tad uncomfortable to nominate someone for a negative award.


Also my memory is a bit hazy for what happened before 6 months ago, so I'm kind of going off the more recent, sorry if I miss anything or anybody


User of the Year

@painbringer for years of service. Who else has a comprehensive list of user's birthdays on his profile? Not just for that, but he has been a constant presence on the site for over a decade now with the numbers to prove it. I believe he should get some recognition.


Funniest User

@uggosonno , while there's no objective criteria for humor, he certainly has the same kind as me. So I'm a bit biased since we're on the same wavelengths.


Biggest Attention Whore

------


I Miss Yew

@yurgenburgen needs to come down out of chat and converse with us mortals from time to time


The Newcomer Award

@gotdamnitwegra So far, I like him!


Never Logs Off

@damnedbyfate


Most Helpful

@malachy makes himself very available in the NG chat, stop by some time


Photoshop Master

@uggosonno is making some funny edits including other users, and also with pictures from NG history with topical humor involved. Hope to see more!


Best Moderator

@santaSeven I almost gave her user of the year just because she is always up to something positive but that's pretty close to schmoozing so best mod instead


Worst Moderator

-----


The Stop Posting Award

@sirkaotik heyyy at least he's not as bad as DoctorStrongbad! He has some funny reaction images, but they tend to not match the situation and make you go wtf more than go lol


Best Poster

@rydialockheart is a very underrated user. Doesn't post a lot, but each time, it's something wholesome or funny, and rarely isn't one of those two


Worst Poster

------


Greatest Event


Some random kid posted a picture of his diseased anus.


It's not there anymore, but it was so bad, it's possible this was the reason @fro resigned lmao


Best Thread


that time we all tagged everybody else, and it turned into chaos


Reactionary GIFer

@damnedbyfate he has so many I have added to my collection


Oddball

@wegra


Welcome Back

@olskoo of COURSE


Worst Thread of the Year

This was tricky, most of the really "oof" threads get deleted or nipped in the bud before they go further. However, the Floyd thread made a LOT of people angry. It wasn't pleasant.


Least Stable User

I feel like most of the people here who do have problems have them under control. The usual parties in denial, however, will simply deny their issues and double down on them. So there's no point in @'ing them.


User of the Year

@Seth


Funniest User
This user's posts always make you smile. I expect to see only my name here, everyone knows I have the best jokes.

@zymbot


Biggest Attention Whore

@UggoSonno


I Miss Yew

@Makakaov


The Newcomer Award

@edeshye


Never Logs Off

@GoryBlizzard


Most Helpful

@Gagsy


Best Moderator

@SantaSeven


Worst Moderator

@TurkeyonaStick


The Stop Posting Award

@orangebomb


Best Poster

@Fro


Worst Poster

@Wegra


Best Thread

Oldskoo's original Confessions thread (deleted)


Oddball

@GoryBlizzard


Welcome Back

@nuskoo


Worst Thread

several pages... 0 conversational value


Greatest Event

When @Tom had to step in and make a PSA about shitposting because Wegra went a little too far.


Least Stable User

@Mist


BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-16 20:41:49


User of the Year

@Seth


Funniest User

@DrunkGecko (This was hard, because most of you are freaking hilarious---we have the best personalities here)


Biggest Attention Whore


I Miss Yew

I still really miss @DanieltheManiel and hope one day he returns!


The Newcomer Award

@Nuskoo


Never Logs Off

@UggoSonno


Most Helpful

@The-Great-One


Photoshop Master

@BillyRedSnake


Best Moderator

@TurkeyOnaStick because he deals with that train wreck poli


Worst Moderator

@SevenSeize


The Stop Posting Award


Best Poster

@gagsy because she is generally polite and respectful to everyone but if you are being a cunt or a wanker, she rightfully declares such


Worst Poster

I have someone in mind for this but I told myself I wouldn't nominate anyone for the "mean" categories, hahaha

please help, thanks


Greatest Event

I also enjoyed Tom intervening regarding wegra, and I love me some wegra lol


Best Thread

olskoo's original confession thread


Reactionary GIFer

@zymbot


Oddball

I'm picking @wegra for this one, because I like wegra, despite having many goddamnitwegra moments, he's unique! I don't think being odd is bad.


Welcome Back

olskoo!


Worst Thread of the Year

all of them


Least Stable User


| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-16 22:06:28


At 11/16/20 08:51 AM, Little-Rena wrote:


User of the Year


The-Great-One


Funniest User


Damnedbyfate


Biggest Attention Whore


Wegra


I Miss Yew


Kiwi


The Newcomer Award


Edeshye


Never Logs Off


SevenSeize


Most Helpful


So many people are helpful in the WI/HT forum, so I'll throw Damnedbyfate under the bus.

Photoshop Master

Hienrich!!!! Don't care if he had all his posts deleted!


Best Moderator

7Cs sets a great example around here.


Worst Moderator

bbr still.


The Stop Posting Award


ngman7


Best Poster


Cyberdevil


Worst Poster


pigalicious or whatever his name is.


Greatest Event


The raid of '07


Best Thread


Gory's ng confession thread.


Reactionary GIFer

Oddball


Funkbrs


Welcome Back


olskoo


Worst Thread of the Year


I don't know, but I bet it's in the politics forum.


Least Stable User


redeyesthesecound


FFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff


Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-17 00:45:15


Oddball


@ImLunchBoxx

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-17 09:36:32


At 11/16/20 08:51 AM, Little-Rena wrote: User of the Year


@SantaSeven


Funniest User


@mist


Biggest Attention Whore


@Aaron-Chandler

And for no good reason


I Miss Yew


@olskoo


The Newcomer Award


I'm new so I don't really think I have much input here


Never Logs Off


@DamnedByFate


Most Helpful


@Mitchelf


Photoshop Master


???


Best Moderator


@SantaSeven again


Worst Moderator


No comment


The Stop Posting Award


@C4nc3lCultur3 at least until he's older


Best Poster


Objectively @Wegra


Worst Poster


@UggoSonno


Greatest Event


I've only been here for like, a month.


Best Thread
The overall best thread created this year. Include the title and a link. If you say this thread, I will be disappointed in your abilities, but also thankful that I got a vote.


No link, but the OG Newgrounds Confessions Thread.


Reactionary GIFer


Nothing stuck out. Sorry. But @Seth had some good video embeds.


Oddball


@GotDamnitWegra


Welcome Back


People seem to be saying @SantaSeven so let's go with that


Worst Thread of the Year


Can I say the whole politics board?


Least Stable User


@HarraH



-con


At 11/16/20 04:20 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: @Parlux - I know I won this award last year, and if I get it again, okay. Here's why I find you weird: that little sketch you drew of me vs you: seems like you have a big ass where dick should be.


Some one is salty over a M.S paint drawing.


Least Stable User
@Parlux - deep, deep down it's true.


This is news?


BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-17 11:12:53


I'm sorry for not voting on every category. I just can't decide or don't know who to vote for them.


User of the Year


Funniest User

@BillyRedSnake


Biggest Attention Whore

@Wegra


I Miss Yew


The Newcomer Award

@UggoSonno


Never Logs Off


Most Helpful

@olskoo (@nuskoo)


Photoshop Master


Best Moderator


Worst Moderator


The Stop Posting Award


Best Poster

@BillyRedSnake


Worst Poster

@GotDamnitWegra


Greatest Event

Tom Fulp's news post about shitposting


Best Thread

The Frollab


Reactionary GIFer


Oddball


Welcome Back

@olskoo (@nuskoo)


Worst Thread of the Year


Least Stable User


BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-17 11:42:17


can i change my votes?


At 11/16/20 08:51 AM, Little-Rena wrote: User of the Year
Who has gone above, and beyond the call of being a Newgrounder? Who has stood out, as a God amongst men? Who has used their time on the BBS for good, and not for evil? The winner, of this category will be gifted a 1 years subscription to Newgrounds!

In the event that the winner is already a supporter, the prize will go to 2nd, then 3rd, after that, it shall pass between winners of each category until a non-supporter is found.

@seth

Funniest User
This user's posts always make you smile. I expect to see only my name here, everyone knows I have the best jokes.

@prinzy2

Biggest Attention Whore
This user is completely self-centered and tries to make every thread into a discussion about them. This award is also known as the Wegra award.

@uggosonno

I Miss Yew
This user stopped posting this year and you really want them back. If you tag them enough, maybe they will return.

@olskoo

The Newcomer Award
This user is the least awful '19er of all. They don't need to be good. They just need to be better than the rest. So vote that one guy who signed up this year.

@einmeister

Never Logs Off
This user always seems to be posting. You are convinced that they don't actually sleep. If no one wins this award automatically goes to @TomFulp who is getting a fresh influx of traffic with each social media site deciding to go more PG.

@bum-driller

Most Helpful
This user is always kind and helpful. Even when everyone else is being a complete asshole, they always lend a hand.

@goryblizzard

Photoshop Master
This user makes the best photoshops in all of the BBS. Their 'shooping skills are unmatched. All furries are banned from this category.

@little-rena

Best Moderator
This moderator fights to keep the Newgrounds BBS clean, and still manages to remain well-liked by all. In the event of a tie, I shall award this to myself, because I make the best icons.

@sevenseize

Worst Moderator
This moderator is the opposite of Best Moderator. They seem to spend all of their time torturing users and probably even banned you once and you never forgot about it so you're going to show them who's boss by voting for them here. In the event of a tie, all the moderators will win the award, because BOOOOO!

@turkeyonastick

The Stop Posting Award
This user posts too much. You're sure that their posting history is larger than the full text content of Wikipedia, and at least 27% more annoying. If you vote for me, I will feel insulted, and put a pox upon your house.

@mist

Best Poster
This user makes posts that you look forward to reading. They are the hero that the BBS needs. And no, it's not @P-Bot.

@wegra

Worst Poster
This user makes the posts that you don't even read because you value your eyesight. There should only be one true winner here.

@pipsqueak2019

Greatest Event
Imagine something like the dovahkiin1994 Saga, the introduction of the voice acting forum, the sirtom93 incident, or any other historic BBS moment -- except that it happened this year. What was this year's biggest event? Maybe one round of parody threads gave you a good giggle?

video game forum shutdown

Best Thread
The overall best thread created this year. Include the title and a link. If you say this thread, I will be disappointed in your abilities, but also thankful that I got a vote.

the newgrounds bbs break room

Reactionary GIFer
That one user who always has a gif for any event, and uses it, but they use this power responsibly! Also, it's GIF not JIF.

blank

Oddball
The user whom is weird, is quite mysterious and weird across the community, no one could really explain on what made the user so weird, posts weird posts, and the user's behavior, who knows of what happened to them...

blank

Welcome Back
Awarded to users that haven't been around for a while but made their grand return back to the BBS.

@parlux

Worst Thread of the Year
The thread that made you go oof.

me in meeting:)

Least Stable User
For the users who post the most confusing and/or out of nowhere stuff, where it's almost impossible to predict what they'll post or how they'll react. Users who seem to be completely out of their mind most times.

@kaptindregbadd 


sorry if i posted 2 times


no fap november 2020 participant

sig by jackho

ama thread

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-17 11:52:23


At 11/16/20 08:51 AM, Little-Rena wrote: Best Moderator

@BigBadRon


"Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world."

BBS Signature


User of the Year
Who has gone above, and beyond the call of being a Newgrounder? Who has stood out, as a God amongst men? Who has used their time on the BBS for good, and not for evil? The winner, of this category will be gifted a 1 years subscription to Newgrounds!


@nuskoo


Funniest User
This user's posts always make you smile. I expect to see only my name here, everyone knows I have the best jokes.


@sekhem


Biggest Attention Whore
This user is completely self-centered and tries to make every thread into a discussion about them. This award is also known as the @Wegra award.


@uggosonno


I Miss Yew
This user stopped posting this year and you really want them back. If you tag them enough, maybe they will return.


@billybobtharwten


The Newcomer Award
This user is the least awful '19er of all. They don't need to be good. They just need to be better than the rest. So vote that one guy who signed up this year.


@curtains-joe


Never Logs Off
This user always seems to be posting. You are convinced that they don't actually sleep. If no one wins this award automatically goes to @TomFulp who is getting a fresh influx of traffic with each social media site deciding to go more PG.


@uggosonno



Best Moderator
This moderator fights to keep the Newgrounds BBS clean, and still manages to remain well-liked by all. In the event of a tie, I shall award this to myself, because I make the best icons.


@sevenseize


Worst Moderator
This moderator is the opposite of Best Moderator. They seem to spend all of their time torturing users and probably even banned you once and you never forgot about it so you're going to show them who's boss by voting for them here. In the event of a tie, all the moderators will win the award, because BOOOOO!


@turkeyonastick


The Stop Posting Award
This user posts too much. You're sure that their posting history is larger than the full text content of Wikipedia, and at least 27% more annoying. If you vote for me, I will feel insulted, and put a pox upon your house.


@wegra


Best Poster
This user makes posts that you look forward to reading. They are the hero that the BBS needs. And no, it's not @P-Bot.


@sekhem


Worst Poster
This user makes the posts that you don't even read because you value your eyesight. There should only be one true winner here.


@uggosonno


Reactionary GIFer
That one user who always has a gif for any event, and uses it, but they use this power responsibly! Also, it's GIF not JIF.


@gremlin


Oddball
The user whom is weird, is quite mysterious and weird across the community, no one could really explain on what made the user so weird, posts weird posts, and the user's behavior, who knows of what happened to them...


@curtains-joe


Welcome Back
Awarded to users that haven't been around for a while but made their grand return back to the BBS.


@nuskoo


Least Stable User
For the users who post the most confusing and/or out of nowhere stuff, where it's almost impossible to predict what they'll post or how they'll react. Users who seem to be completely out of their mind most times.

@uggosonno


Biggest Simp


@damnedbyfate


BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-17 13:49:24


User of the Year

@Seth


Funniest User

@DrunkGecko


Biggest Attention Whore

@Mist


I Miss Yew

@InsectThing


The Newcomer Award

@nuskoo


Never Logs Off

@UggoSonno


Most Helpful

@SantaSeven


Photoshop Master

@Little-Rena


Best Moderator

@SantaSeven


Worst Moderator

@kidray76


The Stop Posting Award

@GotDamnitWegra


Best Poster

@Thomas-Renini


Worst Poster

@Wegra


Greatest Event

That Time When We


Best Thread

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1458971


Reactionary GIFer

@Gremlin


Oddball

@DrunkGecko


Welcome Back

@Curtains-Joe


Worst Thread of the Year

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1456798


Least Stable User

@Mist



BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-17 14:15:16


Here are the categories:

User of the Year
Who has gone above, and beyond the call of being a Newgrounder? Who has stood out, as a God amongst men? Who has used their time on the BBS for good, and not for evil? The winner, of this category will be gifted a 1 years subscription to Newgrounds!

@Kruno5


In the event that the winner is already a supporter, the prize will go to 2nd, then 3rd, after that, it shall pass between winners of each category until a non-supporter is found.

Funniest User
This user's posts always make you smile. I expect to see only my name here, everyone knows I have the best jokes.

@Thegamechanger


Biggest Attention Whore
This user is completely self-centered and tries to make every thread into a discussion about them. This award is also known as the @Wegra award.

@Wegra


I Miss Yew

This user stopped posting this year and you really want them back. If you tag them enough, maybe they will return.

@Squall85


The Newcomer Award
This user is the least awful '19er of all. They don't need to be good. They just need to be better than the rest. So vote that one guy who signed up this year.

@Kaptindregbadd


Never Logs Off
This user always seems to be posting. You are convinced that they don't actually sleep. If no one wins this award automatically goes to @TomFulp who is getting a fresh influx of traffic with each social media site deciding to go more PG.

@Kruno5


Most Helpful
This user is always kind and helpful. Even when everyone else is being a complete asshole, they always lend a hand.

@Kruno5


Photoshop Master
This user makes the best photoshops in all of the BBS. Their 'shooping skills are unmatched. All furries are banned from this category.

???

Best Moderator
This moderator fights to keep the Newgrounds BBS clean, and still manages to remain well-liked by all. In the event of a tie, I shall award this to myself, because I make the best icons.

@Sevenseize :)


Worst Moderator
This moderator is the opposite of Best Moderator. They seem to spend all of their time torturing users and probably even banned you once and you never forgot about it so you're going to show them who's boss by voting for them here. In the event of a tie, all the moderators will win the award, because BOOOOO!

@Nekomika >:(


The Stop Posting Award
This user posts too much. You're sure that their posting history is larger than the full text content of Wikipedia, and at least 27% more annoying. If you vote for me, I will feel insulted, and put a pox upon your house.

???


Best Poster
This user makes posts that you look forward to reading. They are the hero that the BBS needs. And no, it's not @P-Bot.

@Mitchelf


Worst Poster
This user makes the posts that you don't even read because you value your eyesight. There should only be one true winner here.

@Mist


Greatest Event
Imagine something like the dovahkiin1994 Saga, the introduction of the voice acting forum, the sirtom93 incident, or any other historic BBS moment -- except that it happened this year. What was this year's biggest event? Maybe one round of parody threads gave you a good giggle?

Release of caleb reads II


Best Thread
The overall best thread created this year. Include the title and a link. If you say this thread, I will be disappointed in your abilities, but also thankful that I got a vote.

Raid on the newgrounds vault

Reactionary GIFer
That one user who always has a gif for any event, and uses it, but they use this power responsibly! Also, it's GIF not JIF.

???


Oddball
The user whom is weird, is quite mysterious and weird across the community, no one could really explain on what made the user so weird, posts weird posts, and the user's behavior, who knows of what happened to them...

@Princearcher :P


Welcome Back
Awarded to users that haven't been around for a while but made their grand return back to the BBS.

@Olskoo :(


Worst Thread of the Year
The thread that made you go oof.

???


Least Stable User
For the users who post the most confusing and/or out of nowhere stuff, where it's almost impossible to predict what they'll post or how they'll react. Users who seem to be completely out of their mind most times.

@Uggosonno


Good? bad? im the guy with the gun! I'd say im sorry, but you'd know it wouidnt be sincere, so have a nice day!


caleb reads ep1!

BBS Signature

I kinda like your look about me


Gangsta Spiky Potato

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-17 21:08:46


I nominate @DingleberryClock for fukin everything suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiick


BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-18 00:43:29


At 11/16/20 08:51 AM, Little-Rena wrote: User of the Year


@mike


He is literally working on saving Newgrounds.


Funniest User


@BUM-DRILLER


Biggest Attention Whore


@Wegra


I Miss Yew


@Zerok


There should be an honorable mention for @olskoo though.


The Newcomer Award


@Deity-Donkus


Never Logs Off


@SevenSeize


Most Helpful


@TurkeyOnAStick


Best Moderator


@TurkeyOnAStick


Worst Moderator


@ZJ


I love you man, but seriously. What do you do?


The Stop Posting Award


@Wegra


Best Poster


@Seth


Worst Poster


@The-Great-One


I NOMINTATE MYSLEF! TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE NEWGROUNDS GRATE AGAIN!


Greatest Event


The Newgrounds Podcast. I know it's been around a while, the momentum behind it though is amazing!


Best Thread


The Anonymous Confession Thread.


Oddball


@Mist


Welcome Back


@Sekhem


Least Stable User


Whoever says they're stable here is lying.

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-18 14:37:45


User of the Year


Olskoo/nuskoo


Funniest User


Luis


Biggest Attention Whore


Wegra


I Miss Yew


Olskoo's OG account that he deleted for no good reason


The Newcomer Award


Nuskoo


Never Logs Off


Wegra


Most Helpful


TomFulp


Photoshop Master


Little-Rena


Best Moderator


SevenSeize


Worst Moderator


ZJ


The Stop Posting Award


Wegra


Best Poster


SevenSeize


Worst Poster


Wegra


Greatest Event


Tom Putting his foot down on Wegra's shit posts.


Best Thread


The OG Confession Thread. RIP.


Reactionary GIFer


Zymbot with his Happy Birthday Paulie shit


Oddball


GoryBlizzard


Welcome Back


Olskoo before he deleted his shit like an inconsiderate chump


Worst Thread of the Year


MY 2020 NFL thread that people clamored for and then let die just like I said they would.


Least Stable User


GoryBlizzard


At 11/18/20 12:43 AM, The-Great-One wrote:


@ZJ

I love you man, but seriously. What do you do?


I'll make sure to run all of my moderator activity by you in the future. Dick.


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-18 15:28:07


Photoshop Master


@Little-Rena


I change my vote for this category. I misread the instructions. Sorry Susannowoo.

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-18 16:16:02


At 11/16/20 08:51 AM, Little-Rena wrote: User of the Year
Who has gone above, and beyond the call of being a Newgrounder? Who has stood out, as a God amongst men? Who has used their time on the BBS for good, and not for evil? The winner, of this category will be gifted a 1 years subscription to Newgrounds!


After a lot of debating, I have decided it should be @Mist



Funniest User
This user's posts always make you smile. I expect to see only my name here, everyone knows I have the best jokes.


@DamnedByFate


Biggest Attention Whore
This user is completely self-centered and tries to make every thread into a discussion about them. This award is also known as the @Wegra award.

@Wegra


I Miss Yew
This user stopped posting this year and you really want them back. If you tag them enough, maybe they will return.

@ScottTheDragonfly


The Newcomer Award
This user is the least awful '19er of all. They don't need to be good. They just need to be better than the rest. So vote that one guy who signed up this year.

@UggoSonno


Never Logs Off
This user always seems to be posting. You are convinced that they don't actually sleep. If no one wins this award automatically goes to @TomFulp who is getting a fresh influx of traffic with each social media site deciding to go more PG.

@UggoSonno


Most Helpful
This user is always kind and helpful. Even when everyone else is being a complete asshole, they always lend a hand.

@nuskoo


Photoshop Master
This user makes the best photoshops in all of the BBS. Their 'shooping skills are unmatched. All furries are banned from this category.

I haven't seen enough Photoshop threads this year, but @COOLZONE17500 made a pretty dope poast in a thread.


Best Moderator
This moderator fights to keep the Newgrounds BBS clean, and still manages to remain well-liked by all. In the event of a tie, I shall award this to myself, because I make the best icons.

@SantaSeven


Worst Moderator
This moderator is the opposite of Best Moderator. They seem to spend all of their time torturing users and probably even banned you once and you never forgot about it so you're going to show them who's boss by voting for them here. In the event of a tie, all the moderators will win the award, because BOOOOO!

None


The Stop Posting Award
This user posts too much. You're sure that their posting history is larger than the full text content of Wikipedia, and at least 27% more annoying. If you vote for me, I will feel insulted, and put a pox upon your house.

@abbas99195


Best Poster
This user makes posts that you look forward to reading. They are the hero that the BBS needs. And no, it's not @P-Bot.

@DrunkGecko


Worst Poster
This user makes the posts that you don't even read because you value your eyesight. There should only be one true winner here.

@Mist


Greatest Event
Imagine something like the dovahkiin1994 Saga, the introduction of the voice acting forum, the sirtom93 incident, or any other historic BBS moment -- except that it happened this year. What was this year's biggest event? Maybe one round of parody threads gave you a good giggle?

@C4nc3lCultur3 no longer being allowed on NG


Best Thread
The overall best thread created this year. Include the title and a link. If you say this thread, I will be disappointed in your abilities, but also thankful that I got a vote.

Cursed Images


Reactionary GIFer
That one user who always has a gif for any event, and uses it, but they use this power responsibly! Also, it's GIF not JIF.

@DamnedByFate


Oddball
The user whom is weird, is quite mysterious and weird across the community, no one could really explain on what made the user so weird, posts weird posts, and the user's behavior, who knows of what happened to them...

@Mist


Welcome Back
Awarded to users that haven't been around for a while but made their grand return back to the BBS.

@nuskoo


Worst Thread of the Year
The thread that made you go oof.

If Tom Fulp comments on this. I will spill water on my floor.


Least Stable User
For the users who post the most confusing and/or out of nowhere stuff, where it's almost impossible to predict what they'll post or how they'll react. Users who seem to be completely out of their mind most times.

@Mist

Response to BBS Awards 2020 : Nominations 2020-11-18 20:58:23


I haven't been in the BBS too much this year, but I'll still go through the categories and try and vote real quick! I'm skipping the ones I don't know my answer to.


User of the Year

@Seth


Funniest User

@DrunkGecko


I Miss Yew

@olskoo and @HenryEYES if he counts ;-;


The Newcomer Award

"least awful '19er of all"

Shouldn't it be '20er? ;)

Anyways, @kruno5 is a pretty nice fellow.


Most Helpful

I'll give this to @cyberdevil, I always see him congratulating people in the "Top entries" comments!


Best Moderator

@SantaSeven


Best Poster

@Little-Rena


Greatest Event

I'll do that Wegra call-out that everyone else in nominating, because I just found out about that today and it's fun to read through lol.


Best Thread

I love me a good old-fashioned Photoshop thread.


Oddball

@Wegra


Welcome Back

@olskoo


Worst Thread of the Year

I'm voting this thread, because it made me sad :'(


BBS Signature