00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Left or Right, we can all agree.

1,031 Views | 114 Replies
New Topic

Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-12 17:24:45


iu_193528_114637.jpg

Fuck 2020.

What else can we agree on?


"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-12 17:47:59


*comes in skeptical*


*looks at op*


yeah, this checks out, fuck 2020


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-12 18:32:17


At 11/12/20 05:47 PM, Gario wrote: yeah, this checks out, fuck 2020

Thanks for the glowing endorsement, but let's stay on track: what can left and right agree upon?


"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

At 11/12/20 06:32 PM, TheShrike wrote:
Thanks for the glowing endorsement, but let's stay on track: what can left and right agree upon?


this topic isn't really specific enough


"left" and "right" are nebulous terms that different folk have different opinions on what they mean


i mean, i consider bernie to be a compromising centrist and most others in congress to be varying degrees of right wing (gop being insanely to the right, of course), and pretty much won't consider folk outside of socialism leftists, and others on here will have their varying personal opinions on this


are you looking for dems and republicans? they both seem to agree on fracking as a good thing in some sense, but going further into ecological movements on the left and they disagree with both


both nazbols and republicans agree with TERFs on trans folk, but are nazbols "leftist" due to their trappings of socialism, or does their race realism land them squarely on the right wing?


literally the only thing i can think any person on any left and right can agree on pretty universally is that 2020 is a pretty fucked up year, even if it's for different reasons from one another


probably should be more specific, here, if you want a substantive discussion


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.


At 11/12/20 08:31 PM, Gario wrote: this topic isn't really specific enough

"left" and "right" are nebulous terms [...] probably should be more specific, here, if you want a substantive discussion


bruh, this is one of the least used forums on a site featuring furry porn un-ironically. No one is gonna change the world with their keyboard here. So sure, you want some direction. That's fine. It's a shitpost. Give me something vaguely witty to chew on. Or image macros.

iu_193623_114637.jpg


"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-12 21:21:58


I disagree I love 2020


I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-12 21:31:46


It doesn't really matter because BOTH sides really fucked up this year.


Ok, Everything Donald Trump has done this year (or hell, the past 4 years for that matter) is the pure definition of pure insanity, and it's not just Trump or even the Republicans that is guilty of 2020 being so much of a fucked up year, but Democrats are to blame for 2020 being a shitty year as well.


Like this whole year (or the past 4 years for that matter), the Democrats has been extremely hellbent on getting rid of Donald Trump, and they are successful this years election, which now worries me, what the fuck is the Democrats going to honestly do over the next 4 years, because they all spent the whole champagne on nothing but getting Donald Trump, without a realistic plan and goal over the next 4 years, so going into 2021 without an actual plan is a recipe for disaster. Note, if you think I'm Pro-Trump with this comment, Trump is as much of a dick-weed dipshit as much as Biden is.


Remember, it's BOTH Democrats and Republicans fault that on why 2020 was such a shitty-ass year, and they BOTH failed to help out the United States in time of need like COVID dominating majority of this year, Wildfires enraged in California, Hurricanes bombarding the Northern Gulf Coast, Riots and Chaos throughout the entire country.


So...

Way to go Trump and the Republicans

Way to go Biden, Pelosi, and the Democrats

Way to go on making this year so fucked up

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-12 21:35:56


At 11/12/20 09:31 PM, DarkTacan wrote: So...
Way to go Trump and the Republicans
Way to go Biden, Pelosi, and the Democrats
Way to go on making this year so fucked up


I agree in spirit, but it feels like a false equivalency. Fuck em.


"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

WHHHHHAAAAA....!!! The architect of the right, who funds the most partisan politicians of the right, and the antagonist of the left, said what?


Charles Koch says he regrets fueling partisanship: 'Boy, did we screw up!'

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-13 20:00:31


At 11/13/20 04:23 PM, EdyKel wrote: Charles Koch says he regrets fueling partisanship: 'Boy, did we screw up!'


I saw that. Rest assured what he really means is “Whoops, that was a little too close to fascism. We’ll dial it back a notch”


"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-15 17:35:02


Not sure if I care to agree with the right...



The Cheeto has been defeated!

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-15 17:53:46


At 11/15/20 05:35 PM, RoboHex wrote: Not sure if I care to agree with the right...


Part of the problem, man. You have two choices: let them drift further right and worry about them electing an authoritarian fascist every four years, or build bridges by being the bigger man.


"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-15 17:58:59


At 11/15/20 05:53 PM, TheShrike wrote:
At 11/15/20 05:35 PM, RoboHex wrote: Not sure if I care to agree with the right...
Part of the problem, man. You have two choices: let them drift further right and worry about them electing an authoritarian fascist every four years, or build bridges by being the bigger man.


In a sane world, everyone should be able to unite around the fact that Donald Trump is an ass.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-15 18:04:17


At 11/15/20 05:58 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: In a sane world, everyone should be able to unite around the fact that Donald Trump is an ass.


Yes! Totally agree. And there’s plenty of people on the right who agree as well. The problem is the cult of personality is running the party right now & people aren’t standing up against it.



"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-16 12:04:56


At 11/12/20 09:31 PM, DarkTacan wrote: Like this whole year (or the past 4 years for that matter), the Democrats has been extremely hellbent on getting rid of Donald Trump, and they are successful this years election, which now worries me, what the fuck is the Democrats going to honestly do over the next 4 years, because they all spent the whole champagne on nothing but getting Donald Trump, without a realistic plan and goal over the next 4 years, so going into 2021 without an actual plan is a recipe for disaster. Note, if you think I'm Pro-Trump with this comment, Trump is as much of a dick-weed dipshit as much as Biden is.


I feel like the Democrats had more of a message this time around, whereas 4 years ago it was all about "vote for me because I'm not the other guy". I hope Biden is serious when he says that his goal is to unify the country because that's what we need more than some far left progressive douchebag who will continue the same division and civil war that Trump has stirred up his entire time in office.


This year I've started pulling in at least £4k a month. In 2019 this figure was £2083. 2020 rules ok


At 11/16/20 12:21 PM, Earfetish wrote: This year I've started pulling in at least £4k a month. In 2019 this figure was £2083. 2020 rules ok


I think you’re conflating your personal 2020 and everyone else’s 2020. Even a dumpster fire provides warmth in cold weather.


"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-16 13:51:01


I only saw the top of the image and I could have sworn it was a dark souls boss. Fuck 2020 though

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-16 13:57:11


At 11/16/20 01:49 PM, TheShrike wrote:
At 11/16/20 12:21 PM, Earfetish wrote: This year I've started pulling in at least £4k a month. In 2019 this figure was £2083. 2020 rules ok
I think you’re conflating your personal 2020 and everyone else’s 2020. Even a dumpster fire provides warmth in cold weather.


Yeah 2020 is tough and it's just gonna get worse with lockdowns combined with winter. Best of luck everyone. I wish you all the best. I've never struggled with my mental health as much as this year.

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-16 20:30:10


At 11/15/20 05:53 PM, TheShrike wrote:
At 11/15/20 05:35 PM, RoboHex wrote: Not sure if I care to agree with the right...
Part of the problem, man. You have two choices: let them drift further right and worry about them electing an authoritarian fascist every four years, or build bridges by being the bigger man.

This only works if parties are interested in compromise. Moscow Mitch, at least, doesn't.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-17 00:33:56


At 11/12/20 05:24 PM, TheShrike wrote:
Fuck 2020.
What else can we agree on?


Corona-chan sure's throwing a wild party in that joint.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-17 02:08:51


At 11/12/20 05:24 PM, TheShrike wrote:
Fuck 2020.
What else can we agree on?


This is freakin sweet, A 16 year old kid made the instrumental cover for this parody!

Metaltrump is getting better with every one.


Good? bad? im the guy with the gun! I'd say im sorry, but you'd know it wouidnt be sincere, so have a nice day!


caleb reads ep1!

BBS Signature

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-17 14:03:21


As a shut in that likes walking empty streets and maintaining social distance, I kind of dug 2020.

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-17 14:28:57


Well left and right are basically the same so of course they would agree with eachother

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-17 18:17:41


At 11/17/20 02:28 PM, Tsarfield wrote: Well left and right are basically the same


Only in the US, because they fail to make the distinction between Norway and Venezuela.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 11/17/20 09:05 PM, EdyKel wrote: Not with this:

‘Swaths of country believe Democratic Party a front for a paedophile ring’: Obama rails against tech and right-wing media


Damn. Maybe they should have picked someone that DOESN'T act like a stereotypical pedo to 'represent' them.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.


At 11/17/20 09:36 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 11/17/20 09:05 PM, EdyKel wrote: Not with this:

‘Swaths of country believe Democratic Party a front for a paedophile ring’: Obama rails against tech and right-wing media
Damn. Maybe they should have picked someone that DOESN'T act like a stereotypical pedo to 'represent' them.


Well, that doesn't say much when Trump palled around with a known pedophile, Jeffery Epstein, with several Trump officials who worked to give the latter a sweet heart deal to avoid prison time. Or a guy who is supported by many Catholic Bishops, who were known for pedophilia, and covering it up, in the Catholic church. We got a president who has known associations with a pedophile, support from pedophiles. That's kinda hard to attribute to Biden, even with some of the photo-shoped images. Hell, along with the above, and with evidence of the Boy Scouts of America abusing boys, there is little to no credible evidence over the Democrat party, or even Biden, over this shit.


Nah... This is all about the right making people dumber in a deseperate effort to keep their power.


At 11/17/20 10:11 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/17/20 09:36 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 11/17/20 09:05 PM, EdyKel wrote: Not with this:

‘Swaths of country believe Democratic Party a front for a paedophile ring’: Obama rails against tech and right-wing media
Damn. Maybe they should have picked someone that DOESN'T act like a stereotypical pedo to 'represent' them.
Well, that doesn't say much when Trump palled around with a known pedophile, Jeffery Epstein, with several Trump officials who worked to give the latter a sweet heart deal to avoid prison time. Or a guy who is supported by many Catholic Bishops, who were known for pedophilia, and covering it up, in the Catholic church. We got a president who has known associations with a pedophile, support from pedophiles. That's kinda hard to attribute to Biden, even with some of the photo-shoped images. Hell, along with the above, and with evidence of the Boy Scouts of America abusing boys, there is little to no credible evidence over the Democrat party, or even Biden, over this shit.

Nah... This is all about the right making people dumber in a deseperate effort to keep their power.


... I guess you really didn't know, but it was the Twitter moderation that flagged videos of him acting like a stereotypical pedophile. I guess the consensus was 'left or right, we can all agree that being a kiddie-groping sicko isn't cool'.


On that note, you know what would be funny? Obama railing against twitter, calling it 'right wing media'. The sheer amounts of heads exploding would be spectacular.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Left or Right, we can all agree. 2020-11-17 23:15:07


At 11/17/20 11:05 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 11/17/20 10:11 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/17/20 09:36 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 11/17/20 09:05 PM, EdyKel wrote: Not with this:

‘Swaths of country believe Democratic Party a front for a paedophile ring’: Obama rails against tech and right-wing media
Damn. Maybe they should have picked someone that DOESN'T act like a stereotypical pedo to 'represent' them.
Well, that doesn't say much when Trump palled around with a known pedophile, Jeffery Epstein, with several Trump officials who worked to give the latter a sweet heart deal to avoid prison time. Or a guy who is supported by many Catholic Bishops, who were known for pedophilia, and covering it up, in the Catholic church. We got a president who has known associations with a pedophile, support from pedophiles. That's kinda hard to attribute to Biden, even with some of the photo-shoped images. Hell, along with the above, and with evidence of the Boy Scouts of America abusing boys, there is little to no credible evidence over the Democrat party, or even Biden, over this shit.

Nah... This is all about the right making people dumber in a deseperate effort to keep their power.
... I guess you really didn't know, but it was the Twitter moderation that flagged videos of him acting like a stereotypical pedophile. I guess the consensus was 'left or right, we can all agree that being a kiddie-groping sicko isn't cool'.


Is that the same source that told you he was a pedophile, while showing heavily doctored images that only gullible people believe?


On that note, you know what would be funny? Obama railing against twitter, calling it 'right wing media'. The sheer amounts of heads exploding would be spectacular.


Not really, considering that fake news mostly comes from social media sites and overwhelmingly against Democrats from far right people who know that lies are easier to sell than factual stuff. It's pretty sad how gullible people are, and how easily offended they become when they are told they are supporting fake shit.