Come one, come all
Gather 'round by the fire as I avail your ears with a tale of friendship, pain, and CHRISTMAS joy~!
It was a *snowwyyyyy~* night one night on Christmas Eve, and Xanta was loading up his Christmas sleigh full of assorted fan arts of everyone's original characters to post publicly for all the good boys and girls of Newgrounds. They were to be delivered to Tom Fulp immediately, just in time for everyone to wake up approximately around 12am EST on Christmas morning.
Just as Xanta checked his PMs for confirmation, he had accidentally bumped into the sleigh full of quite literally everyone's OCs that had ever existed on Newgrounds, and the sleigh *whooshed* down a snowy hillside into an icy lake nearby, submerging the drawings into a subzero abyss forever.
Completely crushed, Xanta asked his trusty furry companion Mafolph (played by @MKMaffo) what he should do.
Mafolph responded, "Idk lol. Sucks bro."
Xanta knew he should've uploaded the art onto Newgrounds instead of flying a magical sleigh to Pennsylvania, but alas, what was done... was done.
That's when @D3writo appeared out of the wild, snowy night like an anime protagonist and asked,
"Hey man, could you help me set up a Secret Santa Art Trade ?"
AND ARTMAS WAS SAVED (OH YEAH!) BY A MYSTERIOUS STRANGER
art by @MKMaffo
idea by @D3writo
- Respond to this thread with one of your OCs or your persona, and you will be entered into the Secret Santa Art Trade.
- You must include a drawing or picture of the character you're entering--cannot be an irl photo or a character you do not own.
- On Nov. 25th, everyone who enters will be privately messaged the character they've randomly been chosen to draw from the list of qualified entrants.
- When the artist is finished drawing the person's character, they should send it to me via PM, or etc.
- On Dec. 24th, I will message everyone the character that was drawn for them~!
- No NSFW (for Christ's sake)
- The deadline for entering will be Nov. 25th (two weeks from now).
- The deadline for drawing the assigned character will be Dec. 24th (Christmas Eve).
I apologize for the short timeframe, but I wanted to give artists at least a month to finish their drawings, especially because of all the holidays that will be going on (what's a "Thanks" giving?). There definitely wasn't a plan to do a Secret Santa like this, but @D3writo messaged me and asked if I could help him plan one, and I was STOKED to be like, "yeah, man, i luv this idea, thank you for dis."
I'm so excited to see everyone get surprised from their character being drawn by a mystery person~ ^^
Good luck to everyone~! And a big shout out to @MKMaffo for cookin' up the gorgeous drawing <3
BRING ON THE ARTMAS CHEER~! ^^