00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Official Biden Thread

15,869 Views | 498 Replies

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 02:35:21

At 11/12/20 02:36 PM, UncleLad wrote: Not a president yet but ok lmao

Cope

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 02:48:04

At 11/12/20 03:38 PM, void4206913 wrote: aaaaahhh, what's the matter money grubber. your kingpin not running things anymore. no more super tax cuts for the wealthy really burns you doesn't it. And as for this bullshit that all whites, republicans, democrats, and anyone in government, and anyone who doesn't share the "popular" opinion of a random group is evil. that comment alone shows just how evil YOU are.

yes. quality arguments. thank you.

you should consider running as president, and debating under chris wallace throwing ad hominems everywhere.

Now, if you werent a lazy commie, and started or worked on a start up(or maybe you have, but are too brainwashed to have noticed, which is worrying), you'd know it's been a hell of a lot easier under trump than obama. Sure, he reduced taxes on the super rich, im not on board with that. But I am on board of reducing taxes on the not-super-rich, on startups, local businesses.

Wanna help me steal a giraffe?

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 02:50:36

At 11/13/20 02:06 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote:
At 11/12/20 08:05 PM, Margrave-Belial wrote:
At 11/12/20 11:59 AM, CitizenGoose wrote:
At 11/12/20 05:41 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote: What "economic liberties" is Biden going to take away from the average person? I do agree that he may end up getting us into some pointless foreign war shit though.
Well, if you tried starting a business under obama, and then under trump, you'd know. Obama added many more regulations, taxes, etc. Say you wanted to start a barber shop, you have to buy the place, get a license and get to work, in short.

With obama, if there were other barber shops nearby, youd have to pay a fee. Because the building you bought was a business, you had to pay extra taxes. You had to check many more government boxes on their list when it came to tools, skill, etc. Now thats all pretty economically liberal from a global standard.

But trump gave you even more freedom. Found a place? Youd buy it. It didnt matter what you were going to do with it. Its yours. You could forget about the extra taxes and government controls. Its just you, your business, and your competition. May the best one win.
That's interesting, I did some research after reading this and it seems like the deregulation which took place under Trump did help small businesses a lot. Of course, some of those regulations were environmental, and rolling them back probably does more harm than good, and a lot of that's been undone by his bungling of the coronavirus, but it is a good thing to keep in mind going forward.
Actually, I did more research, and the shit I was reading was super biased and contradicted by several of its own sources. Can you provide citations for any of what you just wrote?

Sure, I could go online and find something. But for this I rely on my own personal experiences under obama and trump.

Wanna help me steal a giraffe?

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 03:02:31

At 11/13/20 02:50 AM, CitizenGoose wrote:
At 11/12/20 05:41 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote: What "economic liberties" is Biden going to take away from the average person? I do agree that he may end up getting us into some pointless foreign war shit though.
Well, if you tried starting a business under obama, and then under trump, you'd know. Obama added many more regulations, taxes, etc. Say you wanted to start a barber shop, you have to buy the place, get a license and get to work, in short.

With obama, if there were other barber shops nearby, youd have to pay a fee. Because the building you bought was a business, you had to pay extra taxes. You had to check many more government boxes on their list when it came to tools, skill, etc. Now thats all pretty economically liberal from a global standard.

But trump gave you even more freedom. Found a place? Youd buy it. It didnt matter what you were going to do with it. Its yours. You could forget about the extra taxes and government controls. Its just you, your business, and your competition. May the best one win.
That's interesting, I did some research after reading this and it seems like the deregulation which took place under Trump did help small businesses a lot. Of course, some of those regulations were environmental, and rolling them back probably does more harm than good, and a lot of that's been undone by his bungling of the coronavirus, but it is a good thing to keep in mind going forward.
Actually, I did more research, and the shit I was reading was super biased and contradicted by several of its own sources. Can you provide citations for any of what you just wrote?
Sure, I could go online and find something. But for this I rely on my own personal experiences under obama and trump.

Ok, so the answer is no.

At 11/12/20 10:54 PM, Gario wrote:
At 11/12/20 09:59 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
Did he actually say that or is that a meme?
you hate to see it, don'cha

sad part is, he's still the better of the two by a large margin

Holy shit its real. And here I thought it was just the media trying to smear-campaign as usual for them delicious rageclicks.

What I hate to see is the fact yankees are going to get stereotyped as kiddie gropers now. I'll miss the days when it was the good old 'obnoxious american fatass'. It's a thing - Clinton era, yankees were stereotyped as sex maniacs. Bush era, stereotyped as mildly retarded, oil-addicted warmongers, Obama era, americans were stereotyped with peacenik wannabes that hocked money and bombs everywhere. Trump-era, 'fat and loud'.

But hey, if Trump said something like that, it would be all over the world instead of being an obscure warped quote.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 08:10:34

At 11/12/20 02:37 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/12/20 02:05 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 11/12/20 01:26 PM, EdyKel wrote: I think everyone knows, at this point, that Trump lost and Biden won, and that even the courts won't save Trump with all the frivolous lawsuits they are filing. It's little more than a money making campaign scheme, and a lot of GOP want in on the action.
At this stage the best hope they have is a manuscript that says Pennsylvania isn’t real.
With all the bizarre proposals I have been hearing from the GOP that may not be to far off the mark.

At 11/12/20 02:22 PM, phenorax wrote:
At 11/12/20 01:26 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/12/20 01:19 PM, phenorax wrote: Oh boy.This thread is bound to go to hell.

All things aside.I can´t wait for the Court Case about this.
I think everyone knows, at this point, that Trump lost and Biden won, and that even the courts won't save Trump with all the frivolous lawsuits they are filing. It's little more than a money making campaign scheme, and a lot of GOP want in on the action.
We will see. Election Fraud is a big thing and i want to see what´s gonna happen.
Proof? Or are you just saying that because it's in right now with Trump, who rather undermine our democracy with false allegations because of his narcissism of not wanting to be seen as a LOOOOSERRRRRRRR - which is why he also claimed that the 2016 election was rigged, before he won it.

Not to mention, I will probably see a lot more Republicans in the news going to jail for attempted voter fraud, since they are led to believe it's easy to do - even Trump encouraged it.

Nah, you can believe what you want but you must be out of your mind if you think that sudden spike up to Bidens votes and all the news surround the shady as fuck (at best) circumstances around the Ballot boxes.

Trump was winning, and since the Donkeys couldn´t handle another loss they rigged it.I will wait what will happen next, making theories around it just yet isn´t viable but a Lawsuit seems obvious to me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 08:15:11

At 11/12/20 02:46 PM, RoboHex wrote:
At 11/12/20 01:19 PM, phenorax wrote: Oh boy.This thread is bound to go to hell.

I think everyone knows, at this point, that Trump lost and Biden won, and that even the courts won't save Trump with all the frivolous lawsuits they are filing. It's little more than a money making campaign scheme, and a lot of GOP want in on the action.
We will see. Election Fraud is a big thing and i want to see what´s gonna happen.
Election fraud is not a "big thing" in the US.

Don't be fooled by the Fake President.

Dunno what version of the internet you are on but election fraud is a big issue in the US. Especially, these days since no one can shut up about presidents and politics.

Plus i didn´t see any headlineswith actual proof involving Trump being seen doing suspicious deals with Chinese and Ukrainan businessmen.Biden however...

BBS Signature

At 11/13/20 08:15 AM, phenorax wrote: Plus i didn´t see any headlineswith actual proof involving Trump being seen doing suspicious deals with Chinese and Ukrainan businessmen.Biden however...

Show proof of that claim about Biden’s suspicious deals.

BBS Signature

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 09:35:34

At 11/13/20 08:15 AM, phenorax wrote:

Dunno what version of the internet you are on but election fraud is a big issue in the US. Especially, these days since no one can shut up about presidents and politics.

Citation please.

Plus i didn´t see any headlineswith actual proof involving Trump being seen doing suspicious deals with Chinese and Ukrainan businessmen.Biden however...

And Trump's never been involved in any shady shit? There's no moral high ground to be had here, and it's astounding you people think there is.

At 11/13/20 09:21 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 11/13/20 08:15 AM, phenorax wrote: Plus i didn´t see any headlineswith actual proof involving Trump being seen doing suspicious deals with Chinese and Ukrainan businessmen.Biden however...

Link 1.

Link 2.

Link 3.

Link 4.

Link 5.

Vote 1.

Vote 2.

Some extra links for ya. Now i don´t know about you, but if Biden is so innocent i don´t think he would permit his son from doing all this thief-like fuckshit. Or cheat his way to victory. All of it was on the first page.

BBS Signature

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 10:37:29

At 11/13/20 09:35 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote:

Citation please.

And Trump's never been involved in any shady shit? There's no moral high ground to be had here, and it's astounding you people think there is.

Post some links i want to see what Trump is supposedly doing.

BBS Signature

At 11/13/20 10:36 AM, phenorax wrote:
Link 1.
Link 2.
Link 3.
Link 4.
Link 5.

Vote 1.
Vote 2.

These are all Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden isn’t the president elect.

Some extra links for ya. Now i don´t know about you, but if Biden is so innocent i don´t think he would permit his son from doing all this thief-like fuckshit.

Hunter Biden isn’t a 12-year old, either; he’s accountable for his own actions.

BBS Signature

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 13:14:08

At 11/13/20 08:10 AM, phenorax wrote:
At 11/12/20 01:26 PM, EdyKel wrote: I think everyone knows, at this point, that Trump lost and Biden won, and that even the courts won't save Trump with all the frivolous lawsuits they are filing. It's little more than a money making campaign scheme, and a lot of GOP want in on the action.
At this stage the best hope they have is a manuscript that says Pennsylvania isn’t real.
With all the bizarre proposals I have been hearing from the GOP that may not be to far off the mark.

Proof? Or are you just saying that because it's in right now with Trump, who rather undermine our democracy with false allegations because of his narcissism of not wanting to be seen as a LOOOOSERRRRRRRR - which is why he also claimed that the 2016 election was rigged, before he won it.

Not to mention, I will probably see a lot more Republicans in the news going to jail for attempted voter fraud, since they are led to believe it's easy to do - even Trump encouraged it.
Nah, you can believe what you want but you must be out of your mind if you think that sudden spike up to Bidens votes and all the news surround the shady as fuck (at best) circumstances around the Ballot boxes.
Trump was winning, and since the Donkeys couldn´t handle another loss they rigged it.I will wait what will happen next, making theories around it just yet isn´t viable but a Lawsuit seems obvious to me.

Gee, what could it be? Trump discouraging people from mail in voting, or the high volume of ballots in large areas that lean democrat that usually take time to count. All of of this under the supervision of Democrats and Republicans, and more strange in states under Republican control.

Nah, I think you are just deluding yourself, while having no proof.

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 13:38:52

At 11/13/20 10:37 AM, phenorax wrote:

Hey, I browsed the forum long enough to find the biggest idiot on Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Link 1.
Link 2.
Link 3.
Link 4.
Link 5.

Vote 1.
Vote 2.

Some extra links for ya. Now i don´t know about you, but if Biden is so innocent i don´t think he would permit his son from doing all this thief-like fuckshit. Or cheat his way to victory. All of it was on the first page.

Please stop going to sites that are:

based on extreme right wing bias through story selection, use of poor sources, promotion of propaganda through the use of loaded emotional wording, several failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers, and a complete lack of transparency.

They make you stupid.

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 14:40:09

At 11/13/20 02:48 AM, CitizenGoose wrote:
At 11/12/20 03:38 PM, void4206913 wrote: aaaaahhh, what's the matter money grubber. your kingpin not running things anymore. no more super tax cuts for the wealthy really burns you doesn't it. And as for this bullshit that all whites, republicans, democrats, and anyone in government, and anyone who doesn't share the "popular" opinion of a random group is evil. that comment alone shows just how evil YOU are.
you should consider running as president, and debating under chris wallace throwing ad hominems everywhere.

Now, if you werent a lazy commie, and started or worked on a start up(or maybe you have, but are too brainwashed to have noticed, which is worrying), you'd know it's been a hell of a lot easier under trump than obama. Sure, he reduced taxes on the super rich, im not on board with that. But I am on board of reducing taxes on the not-super-rich, on startups, local businesses.

wow i see someone has there "trump can do no wrong" hat on. oh and ps you fake american who says anyone who isnt a republican is a commie, trump HAS charges coming his way when he gets his ass booted out the house for REAL CRIMES he has commited and the arguement that "he is good for the economy" isnt enough for me anymore. we americans DO NOT NEED trump for a good economy when we still have mich you assclown. also, he inherited the good economy from oboma, but for some reason *cough not a republican cough* trump voters cant seem to remember that.but as long has he lies to you in a way you want to hear its ok right. i liked he focused on the economy, but not at the cost of over 220,000 AMERICAN LIVES. in the worlds eyes we are now a laughing stock! he has fucked OUR ALLIES and sucked up to OUR ENEMIES! money or morality, which is more important to you.

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 15:04:47

At 11/13/20 02:40 PM, void4206913 wrote:
At 11/13/20 02:48 AM, CitizenGoose wrote:

wow i see someone has there "trump can do no wrong" hat on. oh and ps you fake american who says anyone who isnt a republican is a commie, trump HAS charges coming his way when he gets his ass booted out the house for REAL CRIMES he has commited and the arguement that "he is good for the economy" isnt enough for me anymore. we americans DO NOT NEED trump for a good economy when we still have mich you assclown. also, he inherited the good economy from oboma, but for some reason *cough not a republican cough* trump voters cant seem to remember that.but as long has he lies to you in a way you want to hear its ok right. i liked he focused on the economy, but not at the cost of over 220,000 AMERICAN LIVES. in the worlds eyes we are now a laughing stock! he has fucked OUR ALLIES and sucked up to OUR ENEMIES! money or morality, which is more important to you.

:how is that small business doing now that your false savior let the virus run amok slaughtering so many people. i bet it has really driven business up, right? the economy is worthless without the people who make it a thing but trump only cares about whats good for trump. oh and what ever happened to that trickle down he PROMISED. lets not forget the "easy to win" trade war he failed at. believe me, i have 4 YEARS of proof he is bad for us. the only real thing he had going for him was the economy. wake up, and stop judging people based on what party you think their in and start judging them on what they are willing to do too other people. WE DO NOT NEED TO HIRE CRIMINALS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE SAME PARTY! TRUMP WAS A LIFE LONG DEM TILL HE RAN FOR OFFICE. let that sink in.

Citation please.

Here's a start https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/ , I'm not going to tell you that Biden's never done anything shady, because all of these people have, but Trump's a rich old man and the president, of course he's done a ton of fucked up shit.

At 11/13/20 03:10 PM, Margrave-Belial wrote:

Citation please.

Here's a start https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

And the thing is, most of these scandals are brought up by people who Trump hired, or personally knew him. I have never seen anything like this for any politician.

On another note, Trump made another wonderful Tweet to show us how stupid he is: Trump Takes Credit For 'Most Secure Election Ever' But Says It Was 'Rigged'

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 16:26:34

I know exactly what's going on in the US and the problem is not election fraud. Rather, it's a SORE LOSER soon to be ex president with a tiny "p".

How small can this manchild get anyway? No grace, no manhood. Pathetic.

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 19:26:16

At 11/13/20 01:14 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/13/20 08:10 AM, phenorax wrote:

Gee, what could it be? Trump discouraging people from mail in voting, or the high volume of ballots in large areas that lean democrat that usually take time to count. All of of this under the supervision of Democrats and Republicans, and more strange in states under Republican control.

Nah, I think you are just deluding yourself, while having no proof.

they only see/say what their false messiah tells/wants them to say even if its an outright lie and they know it, got to "root for the home team" mentality. I wish our two parties weren't purposely being pit against each other, its disgusting. both parties exist to SERVE WE THE PEOPLE, but instead they sic us on each other from BOTH sides of the fence. we the people are responsible for the corruption in both parties because its OUR responsibility too maintain control of it. If trump was an asshole for the good of all Americans (instead of just himself/inner circle) it would be a different story.

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 19:35:21

At 11/13/20 10:44 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
Link 1.
Link 2.
Link 3.
Link 4.
Link 5.

Vote 1.
Vote 2.
These are all Hunter Biden.
Hunter Biden isn’t the president elect.

Some extra links for ya. Now i don´t know about you, but if Biden is so innocent i don´t think he would permit his son from doing all this thief-like fuckshit.
Hunter Biden isn’t a 12-year old, either; he’s accountable for his own actions.

after all that bullshit about hunter being exposed as lies, let us now look at trumps kids and judge them for their very real, proven in court, charity scamps and secret offshore accounts in china! doesn't that sound like a great idea. wait a minute, aren't we (still) in an "easy to win" trade war with them. oh ya that's right trump caved on that.

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 19:49:54

At 11/13/20 04:26 PM, RoboHex wrote:

I know exactly what's going on in the US and the problem is not election fraud. Rather, it's a SORE LOSER soon to be ex president with a tiny "p".

How small can this manchild get anyway? No grace, no manhood. Pathetic.

Sad, little, racist, selfish, bigots like him are too common these days. fortunately President Biden is going to start cleaning the corruption out of both parties so we the people can start getting real transparency so we can unify the two parties of OUR government that are NOT supposed enemies. Rivals, ok but ENEMIES! "oh yes mr.putin we will 100% fuck our selves up for you!" isn't flying in this country any more.

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 19:57:37

At 11/13/20 03:19 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/13/20 03:10 PM, Margrave-Belial wrote:

Citation please.

Here's a start https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
And the thing is, most of these scandals are brought up by people who Trump hired, or personally knew him. I have never seen anything like this for any politician.

On another note, Trump made another wonderful Tweet to show us how stupid he is: Trump Takes Credit For 'Most Secure Election Ever' But Says It Was 'Rigged'

check, set, match everybody, we got'em! trump has at least 6 lawsuits coming his way after he is "removed from white house property" that he CAN NOT get out of.

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 20:16:27

the only reason trump made those changes for small/medium businesses was to profit himself and his inner circle.

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 20:26:25

At 11/12/20 07:11 PM, TheShrike wrote:
At 11/12/20 06:50 PM, UggoSonno wrote: Political ads
I love how every "Biden's America" meme and ad come literally from trump's America.

some of their memes are funny, i can't help it

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-13 20:27:23

God forbid "radicals like AOC" gain more influence, think of the horrors! Greater access to healthcare, police reform, or even, God forbid, environmental protection! I want my child to grow up in an America free of a social safety net or functional biosphere.
well shit, where to begin. ok, healthcare needs major improvements(trump did practically nothing to improve this), police reform... oh shit, police reform. Its been a while, huh. What happened? Since biden won, all the white population stopped oppressing black people or what? strange. Well, i dont really know what people wanna do with police now, it was more for the democrat votes, you know. Now there isnt a point to bring that up anymore.
Well I'll mention a couple of radical things about AOC: attempting to end fossil fuel, raising taxes(a LOT more than joe biden says he'll do), hating on the police(aka social security, classy commie tactic), and of course, siding with Antifa.
I still hear people bringing up police reform constantly, because the police are genuinely out of control, and the whole justice system is incredibly fucked up and deeply racially biased. Ending fossil fuel long term is literally necessary to the survival of the human species, taxes should be raised substantially on the wealthy (to preempt any argument that that'll fuck up the economy, historical evidence shows no link between the tax rate at the highest income bracket and economic prosperity), the police suck ass, she's not a communist to anyone who actually knows what that word means, and all this antifa shit is a nothingburger that right wing demagogues are using to scare you into compliance.

well said

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-14 01:20:13

I like Biden and voted for him

That being said I'm kind of sad to see Trump go it was a really entertaining 5 years having him around

M'afraid politics will go back to being boring again

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-14 11:29:05

At 11/14/20 01:20 AM, Piemix wrote: M'afraid politics will go back to being boring again

LOL, no. Loudmouth is now going to try and push himself as the voice of former presidents. Mark my words, he won’t shut up and will deliberately be provocative. trump is like herpes. We’ve got it forever now.

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to The Official Biden Thread 2020-11-14 13:12:06

At 11/14/20 01:20 AM, Piemix wrote: I like Biden and voted for him

That being said I'm kind of sad to see Trump go it was a really entertaining 5 years having him around

M'afraid politics will go back to being boring again

Actually, that is a good thing because the so called excitement was based more on making unpopular and even downright stupid claims than actual governance. Both R’s and D’s were guilty of trying to play the victim card so many times, it became too absurd to even take them seriously.

One thing I do hope will come out of this is that companies and entertainers return to be more apolitical fare. They were going to make plenty of money regardless, and now with Trump gone, their strawman right wing boogeyman no longer exists and SJW media will slink away into irrelevance. (I have my doubts on that, unfortunately)

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature