00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Battlefield V: Is it worth it?

91 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Battlefield V: Is it worth it? 2020-10-11 15:26:24

I've been an avid player of Battlefield I and it is a fucking beautiful game. So when I heard they released Battlefield V a few years back I was pretty excited, until the negative press.

So now that it is today, can anyone tell me if it's worth getting?

Riding round in a rover, If I see knox than its over. Eating Chow Mein like Jahovah, tea crumpits and all that shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield V: Is it worth it? 2020-10-13 03:15:12

I got it bundled with a console and never stuck with it. Perhaps you could check out a let's play video and see if it strikes your fancy, because I can't offer a strong opinion.

Dora's Bike | Descent Club | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield V: Is it worth it? 2020-10-17 18:42:05

At 10/11/20 03:26 PM, MichaelIsVeryVintage wrote: I've been an avid player of Battlefield I and it is a fucking beautiful game. So when I heard they released Battlefield V a few years back I was pretty excited, until the negative press.

So now that it is today, can anyone tell me if it's worth getting?

Well the big thing is that it is not modern its the old school stuff that kinda reminds you of the early call of duty games on 360. Im not saying duty plays like field but thats just the big thing otherwise it plays like (a) classic... too say field