00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Game You are Currently Playing

4,773 Views | 387 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-21 04:39:46

I have noticed that Among Us, has really fallen in popularity. I keep getting requests to play Roblox. It is a very basic game, but it seems to have almost endless potential. As an example, they have a Roblox version of Among Us.

I am still making my way through the KOF series.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-21 09:23:08

I'm currently focused on playing this 1942 Rom Hack called Cold Winter ... It's pretty decent though to be fair I can't really tell the big difference from the base game it's built upon beyond the improved graphics and the 20 lives they give to start off with...,it's anything but a cakewalk so I guess it's kind of a justification...I kind of doubt it but i've been doing a few simple methods to deliver better performance and maybe implement some sort of mock up of Machine learning on the npcs side i had it on Best performance battery mode,running under a 640 x 360 resolution,30 fps,setting the sound quality to it's lowest. I don't know if it worked , i mean I'd really like to see the enemies pull off the kind of manuavering that i've been doing during the time of playing up to stage 17 from 7:00 pm to almost 5:00 am on a pacifist playthrough.Thank goodness for this coffee.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-21 12:31:12

Just caught my first Shadow Pokemon in Pokemon GO. Was lucky enough to come across the Team GO Rocket grunt that's regarded as the easiest to beat, who has an entire team of Magikarp.

At 1/20/21 12:04 AM, BlueHippo wrote:
At 1/16/21 05:43 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Finally got out and played GO the way it was supposed to, as the weather was in my favor today. Well not temperature as if it weren't for the cold I would've been out longer. There's four PokeStops at the community center near me, that was where I went today. To replenish your Pokeballs without having to pay for more, you'll need to spin a Pokestop. That is, once you reach it and touch one on the phone you'll need to swipe the disk in the middle in order to spin the PokeStop for rewards. Fought my first Team GO Rocket grunt today, but was unable to catch the Shadow Pokemon.

Also there was a bunch of Machop out today due to the community event, and I happened to catch myself a Shiny Machop. What's funny is that I already have a Shiny Machamp I obtained years ago in Platinum back when it was a Machoke.

Currently, my trainer level is 11. I heard that the current trainer level cap is 50.
I'm a huge nerd and have played pokemon go almost every day since it came out. I have the experience points to hit 50 but still have the quests from 40-50 to knock out before I get there.

I LOVE THIS GAME. I ride my bike everywhere and it's such a cool concept. It rewards me for being outside, which is how I live my life. When I was traveling through asia I met sooo many people who played this game and we quickly became friends, such a cool way to connect with locals who often don't even speak the same language! My friends list in game is maxed out at 200, and I know every person on my friend's list. I literally have met hundreds of people from playing Pokemon go, most of them were before the pandemic and working on my bike downtown and always helping people out with raids and stuff.

I'm glad someone here plays. I just helped my friend who is level 35 do his first Kyogre raid for the weekly challenge which says catch 2 kyo/groudon.

I just broke 250,000 catches this week. Yes I've caught a 1/4 million lil digital critters. WHATEVER INTERNET, I AM STILL A NERD. I don't really sit at home and play games, so pokemon go is really about all I play!

And just noticed this reply. As someone who's new to the game, I don't suppose I'll be able to trade Pokemon and give gifts to you (the latter is part of a Field Research task I've acquired)? I doubt you're in my area, so just wondering.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-21 14:15:51

Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operations 2.

It's bitter-sweet. Addicting, and infuriating. I want to play better games, but the way that playthroughs are compartmentalized, it's ideal for time-management.

But ohhh I have gripes. So many gripes.

And yet, I love it.

But I hate it.

But I have fun with it.

Except when I don't.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Still playing Pokemon GO, though I may take a break from it once I complete the Shiny Celebi special research. Speaking of which, there's only one task left for me to complete for that, and it's something I have no control over and thus have to play a luck-based waiting game instead: The Meowth Balloon, which occasionally takes the place of the Rocket Grunt Balloons. The balloons spawn four times a day anytime in these four 6-hour intervals: 12 AM to 6 AM, 6 AM to 12 PM, 12 PM to 6 PM, and 6 PM to 12 AM. Luckily, said balloons spawn near you so you don't have to leave your home for them (worth noting the balloons were introduced as a result of the pandemic). At the minimum, I only have to encounter the Meowth Balloon twice as it's two battles for the price of one for Jessie and James, as the task is to beat either of them four times. I know all that as I looked it up, and it turns out you can take a break between battling them once you've beat one of 'em by opting out of the second battle to heal up your Pokemon with your items, and as the balloon would still be overhead you can then start the second battle once you're ready.

I'm at trainer level 19 and hoping to reach 20 by the time I reach Celebi, as apparently 20 unlocks Ultra Balls to start spawning at Pokestops.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 04:54:34

Been playing through all the mainline Mega Man titles and Mega Man X games via the collections on PS4. Just got finished doing my Mega Man playthrough of Mega Man 10, gonna be playing with Proto Man (on easy because fuck doing it on normal or hard) and Bass soon.

Another game I've been playing sometimes is DOOM Eternal. Awesome game but way harder than DOOM 2016.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 08:49:28

And I was lucky enough to have the Meowth Balloon spawn over me this morning. Managed to beat both Jessie and James, but the selection of my toughest Pokemon didn't make it easy. As for why's that, training your Pokemon in this game is much harder than the main games, so as such a week's worth of collecting and training was barely enough to beat both of 'em (in the main games you can easily level up your Pokemon in a matter of minutes, while in GO it can take days with the way the system works). And I also managed to nab both of their Shadow Pokemon. The team I used was a Pinsir, a Misdreavus, and my partner Grovyle. Funny enough, one of the Shadow Pokemon I got from them was a Shadow Pinsir. The other Shadow Pokemon I got was a Shadow Scyther, and luckily enough I managed to get a Metal Coat needed for its evolution yesterday at a Pokestop.

Now I just need to encounter the Meowth Balloon one more time and beat 'em both again and I can finally finish this quest and get Shiny Celebi!

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 10:11:13

Get Off My Garden!

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 11:31:56

Not currently playing anything, but I plan to go back onto the Sims 4 and continue building a vet centre, I do enjoy making buildings, and I have gotten a lot better at it since Sims 1!

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 13:12:16

Geometry Dash

flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 13:48:01

Just caught a Shiny Roselia in Pokemon GO. That's the second male Shiny Roselia I've ever caught, the first was back in Pokemon Platinum. Now this is a shiny I'm willing to part with as this is just a personal preference but I'd rather have a female Roselia.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 14:10:10

Mario Kart 8

Wut wut

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 16:24:58

Mario Kart DS

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 17:40:41

Also playing the snes port of final fight as well

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 18:25:20

Finally reached level 20 in Pokemon GO. Hatching eggs helps a lot with gaining experience. Anyways upon reaching this level I unlocked the Mega Evolution special research. Unfortunately, I learned earlier that many Mega Evolutions aren't supported yet in Pokemon GO even though most of the Pokemon in question are already in the game. This sadly includes the Hoenn starters.

If you're wondering what kind of player I am in this game, I'm not a competitive player, I just simply seek to have fun and be with my favorite Pokemon.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 18:56:10

I've been replaying Pokémon Sun since I bought Pokémon Ultra Moon a few months ago and I wanted to change up my team a bit. Plus I just wasn't satisfied with how I played the game.

I'm enjoying it a lot! Sure, the game holds your hand a bit, but there's so much more to do than in X & Y and I'm really liking the plot. I feel like it's much better experience overall the second time around.

Also if mobile games count, I've been playing Plants Vs. Zombies 2 and Bloons Tower Defense 6

Judge my music taste! || Steam

Pain is temporary but swag is forever

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-23 20:32:22

Mentioned this before but I feel I should elaborate on it a bit more. Once I'm done with the Shiny Celebi special research quest, I'm taking a break from Pokemon GO. Not because I'm tired of exercising (though taking a break every once in a while for one's body to adjust is good for exercising I hear), but because a medical condition that the winter weather isn't kind on: dry skin. The winter weather probably causes everyone's skin to not be the best, but for someone like me with dry skin it seems to be worse. The cold air dries up my hands and I'd have to put ointment on it to help heal it. If I don't, the skin becomes dry enough to cause small tears to appear in the skin. The tears aren't too bad if you're wondering, just painful annoyances that need to be dealt with. The rate at which the dry skin, well, dries also seems to be quicker outdoors than indoors, so that seems to be a good incentive to take a break from playing GO. I've had dry skin all my life, but it seems in later years that my skin is more susceptible to air temperature as I don't remember this being as much of a problem in my childhood, though it's possible I may have forgot as it's certainly been long enough.

So in short, I'll take a break from GO until my skin is 100% again. Plus winter isn't exactly the best time to spend an extended time outdoors anyways even without a pandemic, as you could still catch something just from being exposed to the elements like that. I'd say spring and autumn may be the best times to play the game: not too cold or too hot, but just right.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-24 11:13:44

Got myself a 7 km egg from a friend gift in Pokemon GO. Don't know which Pokemon specifically will hatch from it, though I have done my research enough to know that the only things that hatch from the 7 km eggs are the Alolan and Galarian regional variant Pokemon. So you could end up with an Obstagoon via a Galarian Zigzagoon from a 7 km egg.

Also beaten enough Rocket Grunts to get the Rocket Radar, which is what you need in order to encounter the leaders. The leaders are of course tougher than the Rocket Grunts, and as I'm having a hard enough time with the regular grunts due to my Pokemon simply not being strong and diverse enough I simply ignored the leader. As the leaders can replace the Rocket Grunt Balloons, I turned it off as Jessie and James count as regular Rocket Grunts and I still need to encounter them at least one more time.

I'm ready to finally to go out of my home to play Pokemon GO, and it snowed again. To be expected when it's winter and as much as I like seeing snow myself this is unfortunate as I can't use my bike. At least it's been an unusually warm winter so far here in the Detroit area (no I don't live in Detroit, hell no. Live in a neighboring city) as the sidewalks have been clear of snow most of the winter so far (not to mention being lucky enough to have a few inches of snow on Christmas).

Was hoping to use my bike to clear several kilometres to hatch more eggs but as it's apparent I'm going to have to walk instead looks like I'll be covering a shorter distance for the time being.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-24 17:40:07

Temporarily back inside from my walk for two reasons. First is of course to warm up from the cold. The second is that I had to tend to a cut I received when I saw a penny on the ground, tried to pick it up, but it's so frozen in place that it didn't even budge and all I got for my troubles is my finger being cut on the frozen cement from the force I was using attempting to pick up said penny.

Anyways, that 7 km egg I got is now more than halfway past the middle mark, and I only have a little over 2 km to go before it hatches.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-24 22:33:11

At 1/24/21 05:40 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Temporarily back inside from my walk for two reasons. First is of course to warm up from the cold. The second is that I had to tend to a cut I received when I saw a penny on the ground, tried to pick it up, but it's so frozen in place that it didn't even budge and all I got for my troubles is my finger being cut on the frozen cement from the force I was using attempting to pick up said penny.

Anyways, that 7 km egg I got is now more than halfway past the middle mark, and I only have a little over 2 km to go before it hatches.

Eh, decided not to go back outside as I figured it's best not to risk it. Admittedly the cold weather didn't just do a toll on me physically with my dry skin, but it's also causing my asthma to act up a bit. As if I need any more reason to take a well-deserved break once I finally get that Shiny Celebi (which I'm hoping to get by the end of the month).

Anyways I plan on getting Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury as it comes out in just a few weeks. And guess what a Bowser amiibo does in Bowser's Fury? It bypasses everything and immediately summons Fury Bowser! And I just happen to have a Bowser amiibo!

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-25 03:29:33

If all goes well, my next challenge should be the PsP. Anybody remember the PsP?

So anyways, I am probably going to try an RPG first. I have to see what I can dig up.

BBS Signature

McDonaldland

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-25 13:01:03

There's still a inch or so of snow on the ground but at least it seems that all the snow has been removed from the sidewalks, at least from what I can see from my home. So I'll be taking my bike out soon after lunch to hatch that 7 km egg I got the other day in Pokemon GO. Speaking of which, I just received another 7 km egg from a friend gift. I'll incubate that egg later, I make a point to hatch my eggs in waves for organizational purposes. Naturally once the first 7 km egg hatches I'll tell you all what hatched from it.

Haven't visited any Pokemon gyms yet believe it or not, as I don't think my Pokemon are strong enough to challenge the rival ones near me. However there is a Team Instinct gym that I could go to in order to spin for rewards (friendly reminder that I'm part of Team Instinct), I just simply haven't gotten around to going there yet as I was more focused on the other things to do in the game. Brought all that up as I have zero Pokecoins and am not willing to use real money to exchange for Pokecoins as I'm not made of money, and to collect free Pokecoins you'd have to have your Pokemon defend a gym. As for why I need Pokecoins, I hit the Pokemon and item limits recently. The Pokemon limit isn't really an issue as most of the ones I collected are duplicates, so a bag limit increase takes priority over that.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-25 15:16:18

At 1/25/21 01:01 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Naturally once the first 7 km egg hatches I'll tell you all what hatched from it.

And just came back from my bike ride. The egg hatched and what came out of it was a female Alolan Meowth. Said egg came from Irving, Texas.

Also there was snow and ice on some of the sidewalks, but as it was all melting it didn't hinder my bike at all. Plus the penny from the other day was completely loose now as a result so I finally got to pick up that troublesome penny. Apologies to anyone here whose real name is Penny.

I do plan on going back out btw, I just came back inside to warm up.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-25 17:09:22

At 1/25/21 03:16 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 1/25/21 01:01 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Naturally once the first 7 km egg hatches I'll tell you all what hatched from it.
And just came back from my bike ride. The egg hatched and what came out of it was a female Alolan Meowth. Said egg came from Irving, Texas.

Also there was snow and ice on some of the sidewalks, but as it was all melting it didn't hinder my bike at all. Plus the penny from the other day was completely loose now as a result so I finally got to pick up that troublesome penny. Apologies to anyone here whose real name is Penny.

I do plan on going back out btw, I just came back inside to warm up.

And done with going outside to play Pokemon GO today as I've already maxed out my Grovyle's hearts for daily walking. Managed to hatch the other 7 km egg while I was at it, and I got a female Alolan Grimer. This egg came from Farmer's Branch, Texas.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-25 19:34:00

I'm playing the original Wario land but on 3DS virtual console.

Nub

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-26 00:42:40

Just completed my first special research mission. Not the one I would've liked to have completed first (which is of course the Shiny Celebi one) but I'll take it. Said mission I completed is the Team GO Rocket introduction one.

Anyways I just got another 7 km egg from a friend gift, this time from a different friend. Sadly, I only have two friends on Pokemon GO so far. I'm also nearly at the point where my friendship with Grovyle reaches the next stage. Said next stage would allow Grovyle to actually help me catch Pokemon. Considering that I'm aiming to get Shiny Celebi, that'll be very fitting.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-26 04:50:30

At 1/25/21 07:34 PM, NAproductions wrote: I'm playing the original Wario land but on 3DS virtual console.

How are you liking it so far?

My plans to start playing on Sunday have been delayed. Trying to start it before next Sunday.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-26 08:31:59

Woke up to the sight that it snowed again and the sidewalks are completely covered. Looks like another day of just walking around in Pokemon GO. Think I'm going to try to go someplace new today. Well, not really new as I've visited some of these places before, but this'll be the first time I'm doing so via playing Pokemon GO.