00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Game You are Currently Playing

5,068 Views | 408 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-26 08:39:48

At 12/26/20 04:41 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 12/22/20 08:50 AM, Swabs wrote: Cyberpunk, I’m playing it on PC but I’m really enjoying I have 20 hours into it and haven’t done much of the main story pass the prologue.
How are you enjoying it so far? I have heard horror stories about bugs and glitches galore.

All the bugs and glitches I have experience personally are nothing really game breaking some more annoyances. Only one bug I have to reload my game for is sometimes when I get out of a car or off a bike I can’t not run I just have to walk but when I reload I can run again. One time during a mission when I was walking down a road it’s like my character hit a wall and couldn’t walk any further, again after I reloaded my game is was fine. Just little things like that are annoying as fuck at times.

I am been putting a lot emphasis on side quests I have barely touched the main story since the prologue. The side quests feel like they could be main quests. With that part is making me enjoy the game in that way. One thing I dislike is there is no transmog system or way to change clothing looks, because if you want to best stats on clothes your person is going to look like shit. I want a way to make my appearance the way I want while getting the best stats. Half the time you can’t see your person anyways.

Overall I am enjoying my time with the game. The problems for myself aren’t big enough for me to request a refund or quit playing it.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-28 14:22:08

At 12/26/20 08:39 AM, Swabs wrote:
At 12/22/20 08:50 AM, Swabs wrote: Cyberpunk, I’m playing it on PC but I’m really enjoying I have 20 hours into it and haven’t done much of the main story pass the prologue.
How are you enjoying it so far? I have heard horror stories about bugs and glitches galore.
All the bugs and glitches I have experience personally are nothing really game breaking some more annoyances. One time during a mission when I was walking down a road it’s like my character hit a wall and couldn’t walk any further, again after I reloaded my game is was fine. Just little things like that are annoying as fuck at times.

I am been putting a lot emphasis on side quests I have barely touched the main story since the prologue. One thing I dislike is there is no transmog system or way to change clothing looks, I want a way to make my appearance the way I want while getting the best stats. Half the time you can’t see your person anyways.

Overall I am enjoying my time with the game. The problems for myself aren’t big enough for me to request a refund or quit playing it.

Glad that you are enjoying it, even with the small issues. I have herad that its just like Grand Theft Auto. Would you agree with that?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-28 14:23:59

At 12/28/20 02:22 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 12/26/20 08:39 AM, Swabs wrote:
All the bugs and glitches I have experience personally are nothing really game breaking some more annoyances. One time during a mission when I was walking down a road it’s like my character hit a wall and couldn’t walk any further, again after I reloaded my game is was fine. Just little things like that are annoying as fuck at times.

I am been putting a lot emphasis on side quests I have barely touched the main story since the prologue. One thing I dislike is there is no transmog system or way to change clothing looks, I want a way to make my appearance the way I want while getting the best stats. Half the time you can’t see your person anyways.

Glad that you are enjoying it, even with the small issues. I have herad that its just like Grand Theft Auto. Would you agree with that?

Yeah I could agree. Just can’t steal any car you want at the start.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-28 14:28:00

No More Heroes 2!

Cock rings, cock rings, cock rings.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-29 02:31:50

Pac Mans New Adventure

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-29 05:14:49

Cyberpunk 2077 and it's good my dude.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-29 11:07:14

I got animal crossing new horizons for christmas and ive became addicted to itiu_216463_7633511.jpgiu_216464_7633511.jpg

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-29 13:14:02

Latest on Crash Bandicoot 4 after getting it for Christmas. I've been hearing how much of a pain it is to 100% complete this game and being only 10 levels in so far, ooh boy I dread to imagine what the later levels are gonna be like. That aside, this is feeling like the true follow up to Crash 3 that we should have had so many years ago.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-29 20:54:31

I started Breath of the Wild and played for a couple of hours, and it seems decent enough, but got distracted by replaying Dark Souls 3 because I am physically incapable of not having at least one Souls playthrough on the go at all times.

Doing a hyper-offense build, 30 STR/39 DEX (could have dropped STR to 26 if it were optimtised but I didnt settle on a weapon until late-ish into the game) with high Endurance, but very little Vigor or Vitality, two handing the Black Knight Great Axe. A very different experience to my other two playthroughs, which were with a straight sword and shield, and then dual dex weapons.

It's much harder, hitting like a truck doesnt matter when you can't exploit half as many openings because your moves are so slow. I've gotten along more or less okay up to Nameless King, who is giving me some bother. I'm just too squishy, half his moves one-shot me, and muscle memory is fucking me up because I keep going for the cheeky hits you can squeeze in mid-combo with a faster weapon, where I really need to wait on him completely finishing before swinging with this.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-30 01:29:53

darkest dungeon.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-31 18:18:04

Playing Mario Party 5.

Also discovered the apparent reason why I've been having issues with the up direction on my Gamecube controller (wasn't a case of drifting if you're wondering, it just barely moved up when I wanted to go up). It turns out the controller is sensitive to inputs the moment you turn the console on, so if the controller isn't upright and the joystick isn't centered then it won't work properly.

Because of that issue I've never beaten Mario Party 5's story mode, specifically the last phase of Bowser's final battle. That also means I've never played the full version of Bowser's board as said board is unlocked once you beat said story mode.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-31 18:33:16

Playing Ghost of Tsushima. Finally getting into it now. The stand off never gets old to me. It's just damn beautiful slicing through Mongols like they're Easter ham. The mix between challenging small groups head-on and taking out a fortress through stealth kills is nice, so far.

Taking a break from that tonight so I can get back to the The Witcher 3, which I'm shoulder deep into. Took a break from that a while back so I could play FF VIII REMAKE. Finally just getting back to The Witcher now.

I've been such an ADD gamer this year...

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-31 19:11:56

At 12/31/20 06:18 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Playing Mario Party 5.

Also discovered the apparent reason why I've been having issues with the up direction on my Gamecube controller (wasn't a case of drifting if you're wondering, it just barely moved up when I wanted to go up). It turns out the controller is sensitive to inputs the moment you turn the console on, so if the controller isn't upright and the joystick isn't centered then it won't work properly.

Because of that issue I've never beaten Mario Party 5's story mode, specifically the last phase of Bowser's final battle. That also means I've never played the full version of Bowser's board as said board is unlocked once you beat said story mode.

And just finally beat said minigame after all these years. Yep, had the game since it came out and never beat that minigame until now, a fitting way to end 2020. Time to play Bowser's Nightmare!

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-31 22:44:19

Well, I just beat Mass Effect 2 again... that was fun...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Sig By Xeno.

Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-05 19:23:49

Just got Infinite Dunamis on the 3DS. It's always been something in the back of my mind to get one day and now I finally got around to getting it. Being a turn-based RPG kind of person I knew I'd enjoy it... which I currently am right now as I just started it a while ago.

The 3DS days may be over but at least you can still buy things on it... well for now at least until it suffers the same fate as the Wii Shop.

I like Etrian Odyssey but the only game I've owned is Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (the remake of the first game if you're wondering). That changed today as I've finally got around to buying Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight (naturally a remake of the second game). I knew I'd like it as I've played the demo years ago, just never got around to getting it as I've spend my money on other things. However, unlike the former game, I actually downloaded this one.

Normally I prefer physical, aka hard copies of games but with the pandemic still raging it's not exactly a good idea to go out and about even if there's used copies you can buy nearby. As for why I prefer physical copies, well for one that's what I grew up with as back then digital versions of physical games weren't as big a thing as they are now. Plus with physical versions it's easier to keep track with what games you have with visual reminders you can actually touch. And there's also the fact that digital versions take up a lot of permanent data that you could've used for downloadable updates and digital-only games, while physical versions take the data with them (older consoles and games being the exception) and thus you don't have to worry about that.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-06 13:04:16

Back to The Witcher 3. Finally made it to Kaer Morhen after deciding I really didn't feel like going through the last horse racing or fisticuffs quests. I'm only level 27, which worries me. Hunting down all the Wolf School gear now.

They really made the Kaer Morhen Valley gorgeous.

iu_220973_3416439.jpg

Perse Onna Fool XD

I played it on PS2 emulator with lags and stuff, got so far by myself but I'm on pause now, lately I've been very discontinuous with my playthroughs...

I guess the game title explains why I've been unable to finish that game even on the easy mode and get to the good ending...

I'm not an avid gamer although I liked playing old video games as a kid and still do...

If only... Then I'll have more moments to enjoy games...

Oh btw, it's thanks to Newgrounds that I knew this franchise...

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-06 20:35:16

At 10/6/20 04:06 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: In celebration of video games being able to be discussed in General, let's discuss which video game you are currently Playing.

I am replaying Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

Playing Smash.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-06 20:50:26

I've been playing some Super Mario Bros while getting my fix in a few episodes of The walking Dead at A time whenever it's deemed convenient,usually no more than 2 times a week under the limit of 3 hours and 46 minutes.The game lag certainly adds to it

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-12 02:14:03

I have been trying my luck in the fighting genre, but I made the mistake of only doing Arcade versions. Ugh

No pause button, difficulty control, or ability to enter codes. The pain is real.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-14 09:09:28

Hmm ,I think I'm well rested today... And I've got enough coffee to justify the slight derailment of my sleep cycle... Perhaps I'll play luigi's mansion 2

Finally giving Pokemon GO a try. Normally I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole if it weren't for the fact you need it to get Meltan, but the deciding factor is that in addition to being supported by Pokemon HOME, there's a Shiny Celebi event going on in it. I don't think I need to explain how rare a Shiny mythical Pokemon is, so yeah.

Plus as a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fan I doubly need it as said Pokemon played a very important role in Explorers.

EDIT: Just started the mission in which you can get said Shiny Celebi. Turns out you can start said mission as soon as you start the game for real (i.e. out of the tutorial).

EDIT: Caught six Pokemon already just from where I was at. Not going to actually go out and walk around for more as it's dark out.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-15 01:45:51

At 1/14/21 07:18 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Finally giving Pokemon GO a try. Normally I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole if it weren't for the fact you need it to get Meltan, but the deciding factor is that in addition to being supported by Pokemon HOME, there's a Shiny Celebi event going on in it. I don't think I need to explain how rare a Shiny mythical Pokemon is, so yeah.
Plus as a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fan I doubly need it as said Pokemon played a very important role in Explorers.
EDIT: Just started the mission in which you can get said Shiny Celebi. Turns out you can start said mission as soon as you start the game for real (i.e. out of the tutorial).

EDIT: Caught six Pokemon already just from where I was at. Not going to actually go out and walk around for more as it's dark out.

Got to level 5 just from staying at home, as Pokemon can generate near you given enough time. As I was poking around getting used to the game I eventually ending up having to choose which of the three teams to join. Doesn't exactly matter which one you pick but I went with Team Instinct. Currently I'm nearing level 6.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-15 03:54:22

Tropico 3. The music is really great and getting a successful country running feels nice.

I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

GD (Geometry :.: Dash)

flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-15 09:03:00

I'm replaying HDRH20 since the remake came out. still gotta record chapter 2 and most of chapter 5,,,and 6, obs go funky amiright?

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-15 12:11:50

At 1/15/21 01:45 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 1/14/21 07:18 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Finally giving Pokemon GO a try. Normally I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole if it weren't for the fact you need it to get Meltan, but the deciding factor is that in addition to being supported by Pokemon HOME, there's a Shiny Celebi event going on in it. I don't think I need to explain how rare a Shiny mythical Pokemon is, so yeah.

Got to level 5 just from staying at home, as Pokemon can generate near you given enough time. As I was poking around getting used to the game I eventually ending up having to choose which of the three teams to join. Doesn't exactly matter which one you pick but I went with Team Instinct. Currently I'm nearing level 6.

Say it with me: "The story of my life!"

You can't really play Pokemon GO without venturing out and walking about the place, so now that it's daytime I thought I'd be able to do that. Nope, the weather said "screw you" and it's rainy out. At least I was able to catch more Pokemon that generated at my home.

Also I'm finding the game to be more enjoyable than I thought it'll be. I can see why some don't like it as it's different and all, but I like it.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-15 12:18:42

At 1/15/21 12:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Also I'm finding the game to be more enjoyable than I thought it'll be. I can see why some don't like it as it's different and all, but I like it.

I haven't played it yet, but does it have the oldschool pokemon battle challenges? Or is this just a collection game?

I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2021-01-15 12:25:12

At 1/15/21 12:18 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/15/21 12:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Also I'm finding the game to be more enjoyable than I thought it'll be. I can see why some don't like it as it's different and all, but I like it.
I haven't played it yet, but does it have the oldschool pokemon battle challenges? Or is this just a collection game?

Well it's certainly a collection game, though I haven't done any battling as I haven't left my house yet since starting the game. What challenges do you mean?