00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Trump Gets Covid

1,870 Views | 120 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311892190680014849

The irony. I'm hoping he goes the way of Prince Prospero.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 01:43:50 (edited 2020-10-02 01:43:58)

At 10/2/20 01:30 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311892190680014849
The irony. I'm hoping he goes the way of Prince Prospero.

I think the irony would be if he dies from it after constantly downplaying the severity of it. I believe he is also blood type O, which shows the least effects of the virus.

But really, at this point, with the mountain of lies he tells, I'm not even sure I can actually believe him, even if does say he has tested positive for it.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 01:54:30

But really, at this point, with the mountain of lies he tells, I'm not even sure I can actually believe him, even if does say he has tested positive for it.

I assume it's probably truthful, since I don't really see what he'd gain from lying about this. Regardless, I'm sure we'll receive more concrete confirmation one way or the other soon enough.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 02:00:24 (edited 2020-10-02 02:08:44)

At 10/2/20 01:54 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote:
I assume it's probably truthful, since I don't really see what he'd gain from lying about this. Regardless, I'm sure we'll receive more concrete confirmation one way or the other soon enough.

After the debate debacle, I can give two more reasons. No more debates. I can see him holding a national address from the oval office, where he can rant unchallenged and get more public attention.

Or that he got cured by a miraculous vaccine.

There are a lot of reason why he could be lying about it, and try to use it for some personnel/political gain. God knows how many people around him have tested positive, while still going from state to state to spread it at each Trump rally they went to. Why would he give a shit at this point to self isolate for 14 days, a month before the election?

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 03:33:27

After the debate debacle, I can give two more reasons. No more debates. I can see him holding a national address from the oval office, where he can rant unchallenged and get more public attention.

There are a lot of reason why he could be lying about it, and try to use it for some personnel/political gain. God knows how many people around him have tested positive, while still going from state to state to spread it at each Trump rally they went to. Why would he give a shit at this point to self isolate for 14 days, a month before the election?

You make a good case. However, the Whitehouse physician just confirmed the positive test result, which makes me feel pretty sure this is legit.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 04:11:46

The late night shows are going to be having a field day with this one.

Common sense isn't so common anymore

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 04:21:55

At 10/2/20 04:11 AM, LordJaric wrote: The late night shows are going to be having a field day with this one.

Oh god, they're gonna ruin it.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 04:36:35

iu_174928_8146500.jpg

text of the decade: walter

send me an email

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 05:29:25

Holy shit, they’re trying to take him out before the election results

why do I need a signature or pfp? Just look at my words instead

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 07:02:46

At 10/2/20 01:30 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote:

Obviously both debates are now off, and trump can't hold anymore rally's / public events to turn his luck around, which is bad.

But this also makes him kinda unattackable right now because any attacks would be in bad faith, so does this wind up helping him somehow? Ie it gives him more of a sympathy vote? Plus it moves the newscycle on from his terrible debate performance / tax returns.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 09:27:11

At 10/2/20 05:29 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: Holy shit, they’re trying to take him out before the election results

Given how shittily he handled the spread of the virus, it was only a matter of time before he got himself sick. Not gonna lie, the schadenfreude is cathartic.

Even with the most thorough daily testing of each of his contacts, he still got sick...

...which is also why the idea that the "vulnerable should be shielded" from the virus is bunk. If major world leaders can't do it, what hope is there for the average joe?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 09:38:29

Imagine the President, of very old age and poor health gets Covid, but survives. Hes now living "proof" that it's a hoax.

I'm assuming this isn't true. I just have a hard time believing anything from this administration.

Even the tweets talking about how they'll recover just like most others are doing. It all sounds like a script to a mediocre and poorly written story.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 10:11:24

Wish him the best with his upcoming bleach treatment.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 10:50:51 (edited 2020-10-02 10:54:52)

At 10/2/20 03:33 AM, Margrave-Belial wrote:

You make a good case. However, the Whitehouse physician just confirmed the positive test result, which makes me feel pretty sure this is legit.

We are talking about a guy who dictated to his former doctor to say that he was in "extraordinary health".

And how many times have we seen Trump force White House officials to say or promote something that was patently false?

I am going to remain skeptical, unless he dies.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 11:23:15

At 10/2/20 04:11 AM, LordJaric wrote: The late night shows are going to be having a field day with this one.

They better tread lightly though because if they go at it too hard it could backfire on them. In fact the majority of posts about it on Twitter are people celebrating it and hoping he dies.

They better not forget Biden was in the same building / on the same stage as him just a couple days ago.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 12:32:27

Biden just tested negative. If he keeps it that way, the election has been pretty much been given to him like candy.

Trump on the other hand just better continue with his hydroxychloroquine and bleach injections. We'll see what happens, as he likes to say.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 12:39:22

At 10/2/20 12:32 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Biden just tested negative. If he keeps it that way, the election has been pretty much been given to him like candy.

Trump on the other hand just better continue with his hydroxychloroquine and bleach injections. We'll see what happens, as he likes to say.

It is what it is.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 12:39:28

iu_175069_2172443.gif

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 12:46:00 (edited 2020-10-02 12:47:46)

I am reminded of a prediction I made almost 4 years ago: If Trump was facing a tough election, or things weren't going his way, he would try to run away through some means (with one of the reasons being illness) rather than facing the humiliation of defeat.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 12:53:01 (edited 2020-10-02 13:03:48)

At 10/2/20 12:32 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Biden just tested negative. If he keeps it that way, the election has been pretty much been given to him like candy.

You forgot his claims over UV light treatment inside the body. Knowing Trump, he would probably opt for it to go up his rear rather than his pie whole.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 13:42:37

Donald Trump will deny this

I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 13:54:06

"I have the best Corona virus!, the best, just wait and see. It will be amazing!"

Mr. Dotard, please resign from Office and make The World great again! You are a Disgrace to Civilization.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 14:00:53

Remember when Boris had "covid"?

Lol

Why do so many celebrities and public figures seem to get this (and mostly all recover btw), yet I know not one person who has been hospitalised by this?

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 14:24:00

At 10/2/20 02:00 PM, AcidX wrote: Why do so many celebrities and public figures seem to get this (and mostly all recover btw), yet I know not one person who has been hospitalised by this?

Probably because of government actions and regulations that have slowed the spread, and reduced the causalities, by making people social distance and wear a mask, and trying to prevent large gatherings of people, despite some people thinking they are above it and defy all precaution only to show up in the news either through their celebrity status or a statistical number.

Acid screams "NOOOOOOO! logic and facts, my weakness! Must rush to some sketchy site and refill my brain with some anonymous source who feeds me rumors, hilariously baddly done doctored evidence, and ego boosting about how smarter i am over the public!"

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 14:33:39

At 10/2/20 02:24 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 10/2/20 02:00 PM, AcidX wrote: Why do so many celebrities and public figures seem to get this (and mostly all recover btw), yet I know not one person who has been hospitalised by this?
Probably because of government actions and regulations that have slowed the spread, and reduced the causalities, by making people social distance and wear a mask, and trying to prevent large gatherings of people, despite some people thinking they are above it and defy all precaution only to show up in the news either through their celebrity status or a statistical number.

Acid screams "NOOOOOOO! logic and facts, my weakness! Must rush to some sketchy site and refill my brain with some anonymous source who feeds me rumors, hilariously baddly done doctored evidence, and ego boosting about how smarter i am over the public!"

Of course.. I knew you'd reply.

Not what I was saying though EdyKaren.

I know people who have had it and even had it myself.

What I don't know is people who have been hospitalised.

Also herd immunity worked in Sweden , who also did their own predictive modelling and it was bang on point lolololololololol

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 14:40:06

At 10/2/20 02:33 PM, AcidX wrote:

Which means what, Mr. Russianbot? That if you don't personally see it it's not a problem?

Also herd immunity worked in Sweden , who also did their own predictive modelling and it was bang on point lolololololololol

No, it didn't. Even the officials there now realize it was a very bad mistake.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 14:49:13

At 10/2/20 02:40 PM, EdyKel wrote:

Which means what, Mr. Russianbot? That if you don't personally see it it's not a problem?

It is a problem though because they are making us pay for it and asking people who don't have a virus to wear a mask to "protect people" from a virus they don't have?

It's a massive problem. Have you not seen the state of the economy in between all your kneejerking?

I'm gonna exercise my right to disagree with you entirely there because you literally grabbed an article from TWO MONTHS BEFORE the herd immunity model has been proven to work.

Christ you're so full of shit.

Remember when you didn't want there to be a cure for this virus? I do.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 15:01:20

At 10/2/20 05:29 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: Holy shit, they’re trying to take him out before the election results

Who? The ooky spooky "Deep State"?

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 15:22:31 (edited 2020-10-02 15:32:22)

At 10/2/20 02:49 PM, AcidX wrote:
At 10/2/20 02:40 PM, EdyKel wrote:

It is a problem though because they are making us pay for it and asking people who don't have a virus to wear a mask to "protect people" from a virus they don't have?

It's a massive problem. Have you not seen the state of the economy in between all your kneejerking?

Masks + social distancing = tyranny + bad economy = higher death casualties and bad health = mask + social distancing = bad economy. Rinse and repeat. The only thing that people who think that this is all tyranny over nothing are only just extending it and making it worse, health wise and financially.

And you can still get it again, if you had a very mild case of it - because you don't have effective antibodies.

Experience suggests that severely infected COVID-19 patients acquire antibodies immediately and during early recovery, but antibodies are much less common in only mildly ill or asymptomatic patients. This means they are likely not immune, and can't prevent the spread of the virus, the study noted. This is central to the concept of herd immunity.

I'm gonna exercise my right to disagree with you entirely there because you literally grabbed an article from TWO MONTHS BEFORE the herd immunity model has been proven to work.
Christ you're so full of shit.

Remember when you didn't want there to be a cure for this virus? I do.

*sigh

Your article is saying that some people in certain countries are flirting with the idea, but they also realize it's going to lead to more causalities and chronic health problems. It didn't say that Sweden's model was a success, or that their economy won't still suffer

And I'm not sure what alternate reality your brain is on, but I never said I didn't want a cure. I have always supported basic precautions, medical studies, and medication and vaccines that will cure it or lesson the health effects of it.

Response to Trump Gets Covid 2020-10-02 15:40:47

At 10/2/20 03:01 PM, Margrave-Belial wrote:
Who? The ooky spooky "Deep State"?

Yes.

why do I need a signature or pfp? Just look at my words instead