00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Bojack Horseman Theories

86 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Well Bojack is full of great theories so I wanted to make this so my fellow Newgrounder's can share there's here.

Response to Bojack Horseman Theories 2020-09-13 11:09:49


Okay so I have a Theory about the finale. Well's it's about Diane, I think she killed herself after she heard Bojack's call. The call is the final nail in her coffin that put her over the edge. That's why we never see Guy at the party. I also think the talk at the end Bojack had with Diane but He's talking to no one. His mind's dealing with her death. This is show with Diane ending there friendship. I feel like this really leaves Bojack with nothing and no one. I thought of his in a dream. I don't know if's right but I know it made me wake up with tears on my eyes.

Response to Bojack Horseman Theories 2020-09-13 16:35:27


At 9/13/20 11:09 AM, Panskii wrote: Okay so I have a Theory about the finale. Well's it's about Diane, I think she killed herself after she heard Bojack's call. The call is the final nail in her coffin that put her over the edge. That's why we never see Guy at the party. I also think the talk at the end Bojack had with Diane but He's talking to no one. His mind's dealing with her death. This is show with Diane ending there friendship. I feel like this really leaves Bojack with nothing and no one. I thought of his in a dream. I don't know if's right but I know it made me wake up with tears on my eyes.


Electrolights... Dreams are open to the interpitation of the dreamer while reality is only God's teritory... Some dreams come true.. They are real dreams.. You must pray your nightmares don't.. 711 is Babylon independence day.. Do not do it worship God.


In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}

Response to Bojack Horseman Theories 2020-09-13 16:45:27


At 9/13/20 04:35 PM, MichaelJason1 wrote:
At 9/13/20 11:09 AM, Panskii wrote: Okay so I have a Theory about the finale. Well's it's about Diane, I think she killed herself after she heard Bojack's call. The call is the final nail in her coffin that put her over the edge. That's why we never see Guy at the party. I also think the talk at the end Bojack had with Diane but He's talking to no one. His mind's dealing with her death. This is show with Diane ending there friendship. I feel like this really leaves Bojack with nothing and no one. I thought of his in a dream. I don't know if's right but I know it made me wake up with tears on my eyes.
Electrolights... Dreams are open to the interpitation of the dreamer while reality is only God's teritory... Some dreams come true.. They are real dreams.. You must pray your nightmares don't.. 711 is Babylon independence day.. Do not do it worship God.


Got chills there.

Response to Bojack Horseman Theories 2020-09-14 09:16:05


Not my own theory but the theory that Erica is a squirrel because she always manages to distract Mr Peanutbutter (dog) is my favourite thing ever.


The ending was nice and everything but I feel like Bojack dying in the episode previous would have made more sense and I bet that was the original ending till some producers at Netflix said you can't end the show this way, cause no one will rewatch it.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Bojack Horseman Theories 2020-09-14 11:11:05


At 9/14/20 09:16 AM, Gagsy wrote: Not my own theory but the theory that Erica is a squirrel because she always manages to distract Mr Peanutbutter (dog) is my favourite thing ever.

The ending was nice and everything but I feel like Bojack dying in the episode previous would have made more sense and I bet that was the original ending till some producers at Netflix said you can't end the show this way, cause no one will rewatch it.


Well they didn't want to kill Bojack because it lessens his growth but the creator said that he didn't think Bojack died but he said that if you thought he died then he died and wanted you think about what that meant for you.

Response to Bojack Horseman Theories 2020-09-16 00:23:56


At 9/14/20 09:16 AM, Gagsy wrote: I bet that was the original ending till some producers at Netflix said you can't end the show this way, cause no one will rewatch it.


Now that's a theory I can believe

Response to Bojack Horseman Theories 2020-09-16 12:58:55


At 9/16/20 12:23 AM, CiviLies wrote:
At 9/14/20 09:16 AM, Gagsy wrote: I bet that was the original ending till some producers at Netflix said you can't end the show this way, cause no one will rewatch it.
Now that's a theory I can believe

Yeah I get that