00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Voice Actress for Toddlers (HL Collab)

138 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I recently joined the Half-Life parody collab hosted by @TerrorByte and I am currently looking for 1 or 2 voice actresses to do a couple very short lines as toddlers. Reply or drop me a PM if you know someone who fits the role (or are interested yourself)!

Thanks in advance!

A rather disgusting-looking git that should have been disposed of ages ago.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actress for Toddlers (HL Collab) 2020-09-16 08:54:59

At 9/10/20 04:49 PM, test-object wrote: I recently joined the Half-Life parody collab hosted by @TerrorByte and I am currently looking for 1 or 2 voice actresses to do a couple very short lines as toddlers. Reply or drop me a PM if you know someone who fits the role (or are interested yourself)!

Thanks in advance!

Hey, I’m not an actress but I can perform a wide range of higher pitched voices, which could extend to younger kids. If you’d be interested let me know.

Response to Voice Actress for Toddlers (HL Collab) 2020-09-21 18:15:41

At 9/16/20 08:54 AM, NickSenny wrote:
At 9/10/20 04:49 PM, test-object wrote: I recently joined the Half-Life parody collab hosted by @TerrorByte and I am currently looking for 1 or 2 voice actresses to do a couple very short lines as toddlers. Reply or drop me a PM if you know someone who fits the role (or are interested yourself)!

Thanks in advance!
Hey, I’m not an actress but I can perform a wide range of higher pitched voices, which could extend to younger kids. If you’d be interested let me know.

Hey, thanks a lot for your interest, but I've received the recordings I needed.

This thread can be closed :)

A rather disgusting-looking git that should have been disposed of ages ago.

BBS Signature