00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN)

22,234 Views | 91 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-05-05 00:35:41

Yo is this still going? Cuz I’m kinda interested in joining. I will need some peers who are willing / chill with collaborating with me, like with animation. I & every one I know (in real life) don’t know know how to animate but I do have people who know how to write / Direct. If it’s fine with you @new999 with helping us find some people than that would be great. If not no biggie.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-05-05 14:50:28

At 5/5/21 12:35 AM, TooFast101 wrote: Yo is this still going? Cuz I’m kinda interested in joining. I will need some peers who are willing / chill with collaborating with me, like with animation. I & every one I know (in real life) don’t know know how to animate but I do have people who know how to write / Direct. If it’s fine with you @new999 with helping us find some people than that would be great. If not no biggie.

Yep, this is still going and there's still openings, however we are not re-writing the pilot and such, just reanimating the scenes. It's already hard enough work having to reanimate the whole pilot anyway heh.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-05-05 15:30:24

At 5/5/21 02:50 PM, New999 wrote:
At 5/5/21 12:35 AM, TooFast101 wrote: Yo is this still going? Cuz I’m kinda interested in joining. I will need some peers who are willing / chill with collaborating with me, like with animation. I & every one I know (in real life) don’t know know how to animate but I do have people who know how to write / Direct. If it’s fine with you @new999 with helping us find some people than that would be great. If not no biggie.
Yep, this is still going and there's still openings, however we are not re-writing the pilot and such, just reanimating the scenes. It's already hard enough work having to reanimate the whole pilot anyway heh.

:Yes, I’m aware this is an re:animated collab. That’s that one of the reasons I was interested in joining. If I can even find people who could help with my segment. So what’s the max time limit for how long our segments can be?

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-05-08 08:13:42

At 5/5/21 03:30 PM, TooFast101 wrote:
At 5/5/21 02:50 PM, New999 wrote:
Yes, I’m aware this is an re:animated collab. That’s that one of the reasons I was interested in joining. If I can even find people who could help with my segment. So what’s the max time limit for how long our segments can be?

The length of the submission/s has to be the same as the length of the original clip/s. They cannot be longer or shorter. And if you wish to be part of this, please DM me here and give me a showing of your work before i can allow you to take any clips. Thanks.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-05-09 21:32:42

At 9/25/20 04:30 AM, New999 wrote:
At 9/25/20 03:59 AM, SirKaotik wrote: Too bad i can't animate
Wouldn't hurt to try it out first. When ya feel comfortable with it after some practice and such, feel free to submit for the project. Still about a year left for it.

Yeah look at me I can't animate and I do it

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-05-12 18:44:43

At 8/19/20 09:23 PM, New999 wrote: Hi there folks. Making a thread here to help bring some attention and all to a reanimation collab work run by myself and a few others called the Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab. It is a reanimation of the failed Bubsy pilot from the 90s and was started as a project with the Bubsy fanbase before we opened it up to the public to join in. Right now, we have a few people and some submissions, but a good chunk of clips still remain, so that is why this thread exists, as we are currently open for more animators to come join in making this happen.

Rules:

Specs:

Deadline:

24th November 2021
We want to get this finished and ready for air BEFORE Thanksgiving, to air this alongside the original air date of the pilot which was also Thanksgiving. The full collab will go live on the 25th on Twitch, 5PM EST, before being uploaded on YouTube and Newgrounds on the 26th. This is done to keep with the theme of it being a live airing initially. This is purely non-profit, so no money will be made from any of these outlets.

How to Join/Contact Details:

More detailed info is in this link here: tinyurl.com/BubsyReanimated

But to keep it brief, please email at bubsyreanimated@gmail.com , reply to this thread or DM me here on Newgrounds examples of your work, mention what name you wish to go by for the collab as well as any links to lead people to more of your stuff (even if it literally is your Newgrounds account here) and tell us what clip/s you wish to work on. A maximum of 5 clips can be chosen. At that point, i will invite you to the Discord server in the DMs or email and sign you into the project with your chosen clips.

You can look through the Google Drive link to see what clips are currently available: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zxCYUr56A4ZiTT2nL5qnDAAr4VJE_eS3

Cheers for reading through this, folks! Looking forward to all of your submissions! What could pawsibly go wrong, right?
-X

I'm willing to join!

Words, words, words, punchline!

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-09-02 07:54:23

At 8/19/20 09:23 PM, New999 wrote: Hi there folks. Making a thread here to help bring some attention and all to a reanimation collab work run by myself and a few others called the Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab. It is a reanimation of the failed Bubsy pilot from the 90s and was started as a project with the Bubsy fanbase before we opened it up to the public to join in. Right now, we have a few people and some submissions, but a good chunk of clips still remain, so that is why this thread exists, as we are currently open for more animators to come join in making this happen.

Rules:

Specs:

Deadline:

24th November 2021
We want to get this finished and ready for air BEFORE Thanksgiving, to air this alongside the original air date of the pilot which was also Thanksgiving. The full collab will go live on the 25th on Twitch, 5PM EST, before being uploaded on YouTube and Newgrounds on the 26th. This is done to keep with the theme of it being a live airing initially. This is purely non-profit, so no money will be made from any of these outlets.

But to keep it brief, please email at bubsyreanimated@gmail.com , reply to this thread or DM me here on Newgrounds examples of your work, mention what name you wish to go by for the collab as well as any links to lead people to more of your stuff (even if it literally is your Newgrounds account here) and tell us what clip/s you wish to work on. A maximum of 5 clips can be chosen. At that point, i will invite you to the Discord server in the DMs or email and sign you into the project with your chosen clips.

You can look through the Google Drive link to see what clips are currently available: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zxCYUr56A4ZiTT2nL5qnDAAr4VJE_eS3

Cheers for reading through this, folks! Looking forward to all of your submissions! What could pawsibly go wrong, right?
-X

Can I join or is it too late

Octillery Social Credit Test DX | Octillery VS Collection

You ever take a rat...cut it open, stick your pee pee in, let it live? You remind me of that rat.

BBS Signature

Rules:

Specs:

Deadline:

24th November 2021

-X

Just send my submission on ya email

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-09-06 19:38:49

Sent the e-mail. Look forward to your review.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-09-06 20:03:35

At 3/27/21 08:10 AM, New999 wrote: Hi there folks, an update on things! We have just over 15 clips remaining to be picked up by animators, so we're close to closing submissions! However, we also want to make sure we can complete this on time for the date and the way to this has been fairly slow, so we've agreed to extend the deadline to 24th November 2022.

We're hopeful an additional year will be enough for everyone to be able to complete their clips and get this all put together. Thank you for the support you've given so far for this and hope you all look forward to this reanimation! If we're lucky, we can finally get all the animators needed and can close submissions before November 2021 ends!

-X

any spots open?

Words, words, words, punchline!

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-09-07 15:29:06

Rules:

Specs:

Deadline:

24th November 2021

-X

Look at your email

Just sended my submission

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-10-07 02:29:12

I can help, I can dm you

Rules:

Specs:

Deadline:

24th November 2021

-X

Can I pawsably be able to collaborate

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-10-15 23:22:58

Wow I wish I actually saw this when it was posted. I would've jumped in without hesitation!

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-10-21 14:48:46

Interesting proposal

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-10-28 21:04:57

Rules:

Specs:

Deadline:

24th November 2021

-X

What Could Possiblely Go Wrong

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-10-30 14:54:59

Neat. I may join in. I don't animate much but I do have resources, even if they're few...

I'll try it out.

Proud member of the NO FAP INITIATIVE. Join us! Together we are unbeatable!

BBS Signature

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-10-31 08:22:25

Rules:

Specs:

Deadline:

24th November 2021

-X

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-10-31 20:25:48

To anyone: Please do me a favor and leave bub13 available for 2 more days at least, I'm working on a sample

and I want to finish it and show it off by tomorrow's end. I think it looks pretty good and I really don't want it to go to waste. Just a friendly request.

BBS Signature

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-11-02 22:30:09

At 9/2/20 07:01 AM, AlekBunny wrote: Hi, why no replies here...

I'm a Bubsy fan and would like to collaborate.

me too. how can i help as well?

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-11-03 01:04:41

At 11/2/21 10:30 PM, chlfan wrote:

you just talk to the person running the reboot , and tell them which scene(s) you want to re animate.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-11-03 16:34:50

At 11/3/21 01:04 AM, BLUPcLTFox wrote:

you just talk to the person running the reboot , and tell them which scene(s) you want to re animate.

The person in question is inactive.

BBS Signature

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-11-03 20:11:38

i want all of it animated and hopefully it will be cool if aqualung game reviews did bubsy 1 and 2 on youtube no matter how many people love or hate the "bobcat"

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-11-05 13:40:57

This is a shot I made a while ago when I joined the collab as REJ Studios

Here is a link to the video I made that I put on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/458086166

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-11-21 02:52:08

I wrote an email asking what scenes I wanted to do.

No replies :(

I realy want to join colab but without theyr promision i cant.

I love NewGrounds :)

BBS Signature

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2021-11-29 23:28:46

At 11/21/21 02:52 AM, Maxfilm wrote: I wrote an email asking what scenes I wanted to do.

No worries, seems like a trash project to me, anyways. I mean, read how he pitched the project to us, like we're all trash!

At 8/19/20 09:23 PM, New999 wrote: Hi there folks. Making a thread here to help bring some attention and all to a reanimation collab work run by myself and a few others called the Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab. It is a reanimation of the failed Bubsy pilot from the 90s and blah blah blah...

Rules:

First and foremost, this is NOT a collab to bash or hate on Bubsy or the series. While a majority of this will be worked on by animators, some of it IS worked on by actual fans of the series and character and is being run by similar people, so its important that you stay respectful when working on the submission/s. Memes and jokes are all good.

This is the first rule, even stating "First and foremost" he or she is making it out like the users of this website bashes Bubsy or IPs with bad public relations, vent at it, kicking it when it's down like we're a bunch of punks. We somehow get offered it. Don't get me wrong, Bubsy had it fair share of criticism against it over the years but in this project, just this. I don't think the majority of this website were prepped to throw out what he offered us, like we're a hostile bunch.

Even if we did flare up, we wouldn't look good but why on earth would he start a pitch, like that? We're not like that. Maybe people on Youtube do that but just how he or she brings it here, like there's proof that we bash it. I think users bash or criticise characters like Pokemon and Sonic more and never thought about bashing Bubsy, so it's beyond me why there's such a rule for this, in the first place, like the animators here are punks and then to work on it, like it's some punishment and then get ghosted, just because nothing materialized.

I think it was offered or posted around here to see what we think and just that, just to get a reaction, so they get one from me. It even says, that the finished animation will be posted on Twitch first (where people get paid subscribers to view content, running ads), if anyone see's what wrong with that!

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2022-02-16 21:49:23

At 11/29/21 11:28 PM, ultraemo wrote:
At 11/21/21 02:52 AM, Maxfilm wrote: I wrote an email asking what scenes I wanted to do.
No worries, seems like a trash project to me, anyways. I mean, read how he pitched the project to us, like we're all trash!

At 8/19/20 09:23 PM, New999 wrote: Hi there folks. Making a thread here to help bring some attention and all to a reanimation collab work run by myself and a few others called the Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab. It is a reanimation of the failed Bubsy pilot from the 90s and blah blah blah...

Rules:

First and foremost, this is NOT a collab to bash or hate on Bubsy or the series. While a majority of this will be worked on by animators, some of it IS worked on by actual fans of the series and character and is being run by similar people, so its important that you stay respectful when working on the submission/s. Memes and jokes are all good.
This is the first rule, even stating "First and foremost" he or she is making it out like the users of this website bashes Bubsy or IPs with bad public relations, vent at it, kicking it when it's down like we're a bunch of punks. We somehow get offered it. Don't get me wrong, Bubsy had it fair share of criticism against it over the years but in this project, just this. I don't think the majority of this website were prepped to throw out what he offered us, like we're a hostile bunch.

Even if we did flare up, we wouldn't look good but why on earth would he start a pitch, like that? We're not like that. Maybe people on Youtube do that but just how he or she brings it here, like there's proof that we bash it. I think users bash or criticise characters like Pokemon and Sonic more and never thought about bashing Bubsy, so it's beyond me why there's such a rule for this, in the first place, like the animators here are punks and then to work on it, like it's some punishment and then get ghosted, just because nothing materialized.

I think it was offered or posted around here to see what we think and just that, just to get a reaction, so they get one from me. It even says, that the finished animation will be posted on Twitch first (where people get paid subscribers to view content, running ads), if anyone see's what wrong with that!

First off, thanks for acting like that over this, dude. Pretty sure we even let you take part in the project, yet you decided to act like this all of a sudden while going silent on us.

Next, the reason we even have that note there is because we know that there are people who only see Bubsy as a joke and will probably join just to make an utter mockery of the character and cartoon instead of actually trying to make a proper reanimation, which we have gotten entries like that regardless of that anyway. We're not "talking down" on people over it, we're just noting this is a project initially ran as a fan project, by actual fans of Bubsy and all, so maybe dont be a dick if you do plan to join. We dont mind fun and parody, but dont be hateful, thats it. We're not being utterly rude and calling everyone here punks.

Another thing is the twitch this will be run on makes no money off of anything. Legitimately, there will be no ads or paid content or anything like that when the stream does happen and it'll also be on Newgrounds and YouTube a day after, also with no monetisation or paywall behind it, because we're not scumbags, trying to make money off of other people's work. Besides, the main idea behind the twitch stream is as an act of it being a "live broadcast" of the pilot, like it having an airing on TV and all. There's no ill will over this idea and concept, and we dont plan to add any.

Lastly, if you actually responded to us and worked with us on the clips you chose to join with, then sure, we can maybe see why you have issues with us if we did things wrong, however you chose to go silent on us after we gave you the spots you wanted and we haven't gotten any update from you on here, Twitter, Discord ect. in months. So cut the crap, your rant here is not warranted if you're going to not even try with us to begin with.

I'm personally removing you from the project since its clear you're not going to be participating and being fair with us.

-X

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2022-02-16 21:51:03

At 11/10/21 08:49 PM, isaakgreen08 wrote:

Rules:

Specs:

Deadline:

24th November 2021

-X
i want to do a stop motion is that ok?
also is this a thing for fun and not payment.
i want to animate

Hi there. This is indeed for fun, not profit. And stop motion is allowed. Just reply back to me on DM what clips you're interested in from what is currently available, and show us examples of ya work, and we'll see how things go!

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2022-02-16 21:57:53

At 11/3/21 04:34 PM, GuscArt wrote:

The person in question is inactive.

I am now active again. I apologise for my inactivity here on this site for months, alot has gone on thats made it hard to manage the project and some pretty bad problems occurred that made things harder, but now im here again to respond to messages, check up on people, update on the whole thing and basically, say that this is still ongoing and clips are still open due to people either dropping or no one having taken them yet.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2022-02-20 23:08:01

At 2/16/22 09:49 PM, New999 wrote: Lastly, if you actually responded to us and worked with us on the clips you chose to join with, then sure, we can maybe see why you have issues with us if we did things wrong, however you chose to go silent on us after we gave you the spots you wanted and we haven't gotten any update from you on here, Twitter, Discord ect. in months. So cut the crap, your rant here is not warranted if you're going to not even try with us to begin with.

I'm personally removing you from the project since its clear you're not going to be participating and being fair with us.
-X

I didn't get any email from you, so I don't know what you are talking about and I got in contract with you and never got a response back, so it was assumed that the project was dead. That's not to do with me. It's good that I'm off the project because you were always cautious with how you ran it, anyways. It's been like 2 years now?! TWO YEARS I think it is fair that I gave you good feedback with how you pitched it with this thread. I've never seen that anywhere across this website, with any other collabs.

Best of luck because you're going to need it!