00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN)

1,730 Views | 23 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi there folks. Making a thread here to help bring some attention and all to a reanimation collab work run by myself and a few others called the Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab. It is a reanimation of the failed Bubsy pilot from the 90s and was started as a project with the Bubsy fanbase before we opened it up to the public to join in. Right now, we have a few people and some submissions, but a good chunk of clips still remain, so that is why this thread exists, as we are currently open for more animators to come join in making this happen.

Rules:

1. First and foremost, this is NOT a collab to bash or hate on Bubsy or the series. While a majority of this will be worked on by animators, some of it IS worked on by actual fans of the series and character and is being run by similar people, so its important that you stay respectful when working on the submission/s. Memes and jokes are all good.
  2. No NSFW allowed. Keep it PG.
  3. Follow the specifications listed here.
  4. Do not trace official or fan art with this. Please actually try.
  5. You may add other characters from the series, like the Woolies and such, but you MUST keep the main characters involved in the work. All others are treated as background characters.
  6. Please keep us updated on the Discord server, email, this thread or even Newground DMs on your progress. Right now, we're checking every month, but that will start decreasing as we get closer to the deadline, so please don't disappear or go radio silent on us if you intend to join and don't wait til the last day to give us anything.

Specs:

• For best quality: 1080p (1920x1080 pixels widescreen), 24 frames per second, .mp4, audio is optional (You don't NEED audio in your clip, but having the original audio synced with it can be helpful). Your file must be the same length as the original and should NOT contain watermarks.
  • Name the file "Bub###" (The ### should be the number of your scene/s)
  • Either email your completed clip/s to (email) with the scene titles as the subject or DM them directly to me (New999/Xindictive) through Discord (If you have Nitro, send them directly. If not, send a Mega/Sendspace download link of your clip/clips in zip file) or Newgrounds.

Deadline:

24th November 2021

We want to get this finished and ready for air BEFORE Thanksgiving, to air this alongside the original air date of the pilot which was also Thanksgiving. The full collab will go live on the 25th on Twitch, 5PM EST, before being uploaded on YouTube and Newgrounds on the 26th. This is done to keep with the theme of it being a live airing initially. This is purely non-profit, so no money will be made from any of these outlets.

How to Join/Contact Details:

More detailed info is in this link here: tinyurl.com/BubsyReanimated

But to keep it brief, please email at bubsyreanimated@gmail.com , reply to this thread or DM me here on Newgrounds examples of your work, mention what name you wish to go by for the collab as well as any links to lead people to more of your stuff (even if it literally is your Newgrounds account here) and tell us what clip/s you wish to work on. A maximum of 5 clips can be chosen. At that point, i will invite you to the Discord server in the DMs or email and sign you into the project with your chosen clips.

You can look through the Google Drive link to see what clips are currently available: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zxCYUr56A4ZiTT2nL5qnDAAr4VJE_eS3

Cheers for reading through this, folks! Looking forward to all of your submissions! What could pawsibly go wrong, right?

-X

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-09-02 07:01:41

Hi, why no replies here...

I'm a Bubsy fan and would like to collaborate.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-09-02 07:24:32

A short animation I made some time ago: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/737670

Other shorts I've made for my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdXfVHPCU8VcaZtOn4g77xKO311C2eKRF

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-09-04 05:53:09

At 9/2/20 07:01 AM, AlekBunny wrote: Hi, why no replies here...

I'm a Bubsy fan and would like to collaborate.

Thanks for the interest! I've DM'd ya on further info.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-09-25 03:59:35

Too bad i can't animate

text of the decade: walter

send me an email

BBS Signature

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-09-25 04:30:31

At 9/25/20 03:59 AM, SirKaotik wrote: Too bad i can't animate

Wouldn't hurt to try it out first. When ya feel comfortable with it after some practice and such, feel free to submit for the project. Still about a year left for it.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-09-28 17:39:41

At 9/25/20 04:30 AM, New999 wrote:
Wouldn't hurt to try it out first. When ya feel comfortable with it after some practice and such, feel free to submit for the project. Still about a year left for it.

i wish i can help out too. i can't voice bubsy can I especially if i want the rob paulsen to be proud of me right?

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-09-29 12:55:24

At 9/28/20 05:39 PM, chlfan wrote:
i wish i can help out too. i can't voice bubsy can I especially if i want the rob paulsen to be proud of me right?

Oh heh, we're using the original audio for this. No need for voice actors here, outside of promos/updates for this project.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-09-29 15:22:10

At 9/29/20 12:55 PM, New999 wrote:
At 9/28/20 05:39 PM, chlfan wrote:
Oh heh, we're using the original audio for this. No need for voice actors here, outside of promos/updates for this project.

oh okay can i check out the discord page? i wish i can help out anyway as possible. I do have an OC but i don't if you guys need it or what

Hey X, I don't really like Bubsy but if making memes of him give me a reward I'll probably accept but I will have my opinion in 2 or 1 days

-Dave (AKA RealFredbear19)

-Dave (AKA RealFredbear19)

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-02 23:30:54

Hi folks! Just giving an update that right now, we have about 70+ clips remaining for anyone to grab! If you guys can help get the word out about this, that'd be awesome.

Thank you for the responses to join in the project so far. Your help is very appreciated and we hope we'll have this done for Thanksgiving 2021!

-X

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-10 13:34:50

I can animate but just don't have the resources

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-11 02:24:27

At 10/10/20 01:34 PM, YahayaYahaya wrote:

If ya mean stuff like an animation program and such, then hopefully you can acquire one at some point. This project is open until November 2021 so there should be enough time if possible if ya wanna join at some point.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-11 02:45:38

At 8/19/20 09:23 PM, New999 wrote: Hi there folks. Making a thread here to help bring some attention and all to a reanimation collab work run by myself and a few others called the Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab. It is a reanimation of the failed Bubsy pilot from the 90s and was started as a project with the Bubsy fanbase before we opened it up to the public to join in. Right now, we have a few people and some submissions, but a good chunk of clips still remain, so that is why this thread exists, as we are currently open for more animators to come join in making this happen.

Rules:

Specs:

Deadline:

24th November 2021
We want to get this finished and ready for air BEFORE Thanksgiving, to air this alongside the original air date of the pilot which was also Thanksgiving. The full collab will go live on the 25th on Twitch, 5PM EST, before being uploaded on YouTube and Newgrounds on the 26th. This is done to keep with the theme of it being a live airing initially. This is purely non-profit, so no money will be made from any of these outlets.

But to keep it brief, please email at bubsyreanimated@gmail.com , reply to this thread or DM me here on Newgrounds examples of your work, mention what name you wish to go by for the collab as well as any links to lead people to more of your stuff (even if it literally is your Newgrounds account here) and tell us what clip/s you wish to work on. A maximum of 5 clips can be chosen. At that point, i will invite you to the Discord server in the DMs or email and sign you into the project with your chosen clips.

You can look through the Google Drive link to see what clips are currently available: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zxCYUr56A4ZiTT2nL5qnDAAr4VJE_eS3

Cheers for reading through this, folks! Looking forward to all of your submissions! What could pawsibly go wrong, right?
-X

Are there any prizes?

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-11 03:30:40

At 10/11/20 02:45 AM, YahayaYahaya wrote:
At 8/19/20 09:23 PM, New999 wrote: Hi there folks. Making a thread here to help bring some attention and all to a reanimation collab work run by myself and a few others called the Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab. It is a reanimation of the failed Bubsy pilot from the 90s and was started as a project with the Bubsy fanbase before we opened it up to the public to join in. Right now, we have a few people and some submissions, but a good chunk of clips still remain, so that is why this thread exists, as we are currently open for more animators to come join in making this happen.

Rules:

Specs:

Deadline:

24th November 2021

-X
Are there any prizes?

It's a collab, not a contest. No prizes. Wouldn't be exactly allowed to legally anyway as it's a fanmade non-profit thing.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-11 03:40:47

At 10/11/20 02:24 AM, New999 wrote:
At 10/10/20 01:34 PM, YahayaYahaya wrote:
If ya mean stuff like an animation program and such, then hopefully you can acquire one at some point. This project is open until November 2021 so there should be enough time if possible if ya wanna join at some point.

Ok thanks

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-11 03:41:29

At 10/11/20 03:30 AM, New999 wrote:
At 10/11/20 02:45 AM, YahayaYahaya wrote:

Rules:

Specs:

Deadline:

24th November 2021

-X
Are there any prizes?
It's a collab, not a contest. No prizes. Wouldn't be exactly allowed to legally anyway as it's a fanmade non-profit thing.

Ok. Awesome

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-11 10:55:15

I've been Saying "i'm gonna participate in a reanimate" long enough. I'm actually aiming to participate now. Please respond to my email ASAP.

-JVAnimation

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-12 12:15:06

frick yeah, sign me up. im an ok animator. i can collaborate.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-12 15:33:15

At 10/12/20 12:15 PM, KiddtheIdiot wrote: frick yeah, sign me up. im an ok animator. i can collaborate.

That's cool, but i checked your account here and there's... nothing there. Do you have any evidence of art/animations?

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-13 11:31:47

yeah. I’ll post an animation on here in a while.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-13 18:33:33

aight I’m resending this but it’s more detailed

Hello. I would like to be apart of the Bubsy Reanimated collab. I will use part 54 for my animation. Here is proof that I am an animator. https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/768579 (I know it’s not very detailed, but hey. At least it's animation.

Sincerely,

KiddTheIdiot

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-14 10:57:14

At 10/13/20 06:33 PM, KiddtheIdiot wrote: aight I’m resending this but it’s more detailed
Hello. I would like to be apart of the Bubsy Reanimated collab. I will use part 54 for my animation. Here is proof that I am an animator. https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/768579 (I know it’s not very detailed, but hey. At least it's animation.
Sincerely,
KiddTheIdiot

...that's an eulogy page. Not sure i can really accept someone who's animation ends up like that.

Response to Bubsy Reanimated Bob-Collab (OPEN) 2020-10-15 07:37:52

I would like to collab tho I am not an animator. Is there any still shots or backgrounds I can help work on? Thank you!