00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Funny purple elf makes art thread??? [NOT CLICKBAIT]

434 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Someone suggested that I make an art thread so here I am. I'm open to any critique because I kind of need it.

I usually draw characters and cartoony stuff, but I'm going to start with a landscape thing I did since it's the least offensive piece of artwork I have. Unless stated otherwise everything I put in this thread can be found in the "art" section of my page.

iu_154773_8080390.jpg

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

Also I'm going to be putting a lot of art pieces together into one image because I don't want to clog the thread with too many posts. On the left is my depiction of an average TikTok eboy, which disgusted a lot of people. On the right is Barold from Animal Crossing because I wanted to draw the ugliest Animal Crossing villager.

iu_154774_8080390.jpg

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

Over the past month I've participated in a game called "Art Fight" where the objective is to "attack" people by drawing their characters. My attacks take up most of my gallery (I've posted 13 of them). I'm going to put them here in chronological order starting with the first three.

iu_154776_8080390.jpg

Remember that these characters are not mine. They belong to various people who I've credited on each of their individual submissions.

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

Yes I know the characters look goofy with the size difference but I just threw all these images together in like 5 minutes and I don't care.

iu_154778_8080390.jpg

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

I'm still really proud of the one on the far right.

iu_154779_8080390.jpg

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

I put way too much time and effort into the one on the right and I don't know why.

iu_154780_8080390.jpg

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

This was a drawing I did of a guy's Pokemon oc. Apparently the second one scared him.

iu_154783_8080390.jpg

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

And then lastly I have these two. I think the anatomy in both of them are really j a n k but I'm somewhat proud of the rendering and stuff.

iu_154785_8080390.jpg

And that pretty much wraps up the Art Fight pieces. I'll post more art eventually but for the time being I have nothing left.

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

Fuck it. Marge Simpson.

iu_155657_8080390.jpg

I'm lowkey angry that this is one of my most popular submissions.

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

More Simpsons shit. Sorry.iu_156590_8080390.jpg

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

Dude I actually really dig your style.

Keep going.

At 8/16/20 09:05 AM, CaptainDioShiba wrote: Dude I actually really dig your style.

Keep going.

Thanks man, I think my art style is pretty generic but I'm glad people enjoy it.

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

Might as well put buff Cherri Bomb in here. There is context behind this drawing but it's stupid.

iu_160649_8080390.jpg

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature

Tough Bippy fanart I made a few days ago.

iu_162720_8080390.jpg

I have the big stupid

BBS Signature