00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme
Upgrade Your Account!

Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Stuck At Home Sample Pack is complete!

860 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

After a month of editing, (and an embarrassing amount of procrastination,) the Stuck At Home sample pack is finally finished! Thanks to @CoolKid7312 , @LaserBrainNG , @Hidden-Maverick , @Chillenno , and @Quarl for all contributing your samples to this project. In addition to the raw samples submitted, there's plenty of drum hits, and even some one-shots made entirely out of only these samples.

You can download it here: https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/533139fc402643bfc637ca5469adcee9

That's all from me. Make sure to stay safe, wash your hands, and download the sample pack. Just do it.

This is a signature. Aren't I creative?

Response to Stuck At Home Sample Pack is complete! 2020-08-02 09:48:22

I'll have to try making a song with these samples.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Stuck At Home Sample Pack is complete! 2020-08-02 12:18:53

Downloaded; seeing some very precious gems in these samples! I'll be sure to use at least some of these! Thanks for making these and well done, all of you.

Response to Stuck At Home Sample Pack is complete! 2020-08-03 01:29:56

I am not much into Samplepacks anymore but i'll 've a look and just because u all made such effort ...who knows, maybe i compose a track and give credits 2 u all . thx 4 the effort tho!

Response to Stuck At Home Sample Pack is complete! 2020-08-04 17:37:40

At 8/1/20 01:41 AM, Curruff wrote: After a month of editing, (and an embarrassing amount of procrastination,) the Stuck At Home sample pack is finally finished! Thanks to @CoolKid7312 , @LaserBrainNG , @Hidden-Maverick , @Chillenno , and @Quarl for all contributing your samples to this project. In addition to the raw samples submitted, there's plenty of drum hits, and even some one-shots made entirely out of only these samples.

You can download it here: https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/533139fc402643bfc637ca5469adcee9

That's all from me. Make sure to stay safe, wash your hands, and download the sample pack. Just do it.

Curious. I've had for quite some time in the back of my mind an idea about something akin to this. I'll give this a peruse and perhaps post something.

Response to Stuck At Home Sample Pack is complete! 2020-08-05 03:15:16

I have started an archive here on Newgrounds. Permission to add it to the Archive?

Response to Stuck At Home Sample Pack is complete! 2020-08-05 09:32:48

At 8/5/20 03:15 AM, The-Great-One wrote: I have started an archive here on Newgrounds. Permission to add it to the Archive?

Sure, go ahead.

This is a signature. Aren't I creative?

Response to Stuck At Home Sample Pack is complete! 2020-08-30 19:34:36

Got around to using them samples :)

quarl BandCamp