00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

When editing art...

421 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

When editing art... 2020-07-13 13:24:05

Hey everyone. I have a question & I'm a bit worried... Earlier, I posted up a new artwork and it was viewable in the art portal. :3 Then, when looking closer, I edited it to change a few small things and it was still in the portal. Then, about a half hour later, my art portal privileges vanished and so did my art from the portal! ;( Dear God, this is terrible! I don't believe I did anything wrong this time, maybe another person who got scouted did something? ;( Here's a little news thing I posted up on the matter: https://livixal-edge737.newgrounds.com/news/post/1106414

Response to When editing art... 2020-07-15 20:28:57

At 7/13/20 01:24 PM, Livixal-EDGE737 wrote: Hey everyone. I have a question & I'm a bit worried... Earlier, I posted up a new artwork and it was viewable in the art portal. :3 Then, when looking closer, I edited it to change a few small things and it was still in the portal. Then, about a half hour later, my art portal privileges vanished and so did my art from the portal! ;( Dear God, this is terrible! I don't believe I did anything wrong this time, maybe another person who got scouted did something? ;( Here's a little news thing I posted up on the matter: https://livixal-edge737.newgrounds.com/news/post/1106414

It might have gotten too low of a rating and got blammed.

Response to When editing art... 2020-07-15 20:38:38

All it was is you got descouted, it happens as artists are learning. I got scouted and descouted twice before this one, which seems to have stuck.

It definitely sucks when it happens, but don't let it get you down, keep drawing, keep posting, and most of all keep improving.

Response to When editing art... 2020-07-15 21:23:54

At 7/15/20 08:28 PM, snyper02 wrote:
At 7/13/20 01:24 PM, Livixal-EDGE737 wrote: Hey everyone. I have a question & I'm a bit worried... Earlier, I posted up a new artwork and it was viewable in the art portal. :3 Then, when looking closer, I edited it to change a few small things and it was still in the portal. Then, about a half hour later, my art portal privileges vanished and so did my art from the portal! ;( Dear God, this is terrible! I don't believe I did anything wrong this time, maybe another person who got scouted did something? ;( Here's a little news thing I posted up on the matter: https://livixal-edge737.newgrounds.com/news/post/1106414

Oh dear!! ;(

Response to When editing art... 2020-07-16 08:01:03

At 7/15/20 08:28 PM, snyper02 wrote:

The art portal doesn‘t work the same way that the movie and game portals do. Art doesn‘t get blammed. That’s why there is a scouting system in place.

BBS Signature