00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Cursed Images

6,942 Views | 348 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-08 02:16:42


At 1/8/21 02:02 AM, thomasBaldwin wrote:
At 7/5/20 11:47 AM, UggoSonno wrote: Post 2 images per to day people


iu_221931_2286692.jpg

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-08 11:13:40


iu_222095_2286692.jpg

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-08 12:18:03


iu_222117_3416439.jpg


iu_222118_3416439.jpg


iu_222119_3416439.jpg


iu_222120_3416439.jpg

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-08 14:54:35


that looks like the thumb people from spy kids LMAO


Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-08 16:10:33


iu_222272_7666224.jpgiu_222271_7666224.jpg


I exist

I guess

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-13 18:13:34


iu_224906_7973038.jpg


I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-13 20:35:25


iu_224969_8265841.jpg


Fatter than Fat Albert on a splurge day!

InstaFAM

TwitTw@t

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 16:25:51


iu_229623_7666224.jpg


I exist

I guess

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 16:57:28


iu_229638_2952789.jpgiu_229639_2952789.jpg

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 19:05:06


iu_229715_8426809.jpgiu_229713_8426809.jpgiu_229714_8426809.jpg

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 19:33:49


At 7/5/20 05:51 PM, SevenSeizeHasCookies wrote: I don't feel comfortable putting a selfie on the general forum.


Seven. You aren't a cursed image. Your actually pretty good looking. :)

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 20:37:09


iu_229756_6715108.jpg


YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 20:40:18 (edited 2021-01-23 20:41:42)


At 1/23/21 08:37 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: actual sonic game cutscene of sonic being racist in sonic adventure 3


I thought I knew sonic’s lore as a lad but now seeing his true nature and him doing that in official sonic game is offensive


I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 20:41:39


At 1/23/21 08:40 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:37 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: actual sonic game cutscene of sonic being racist in sonic adventure 3
actual sonic game cutscene of sonic being racist in sonic adventure 3

this is from shadow the hedgehog. a game about a black hedgehog. obviously sonic has the n word pass


YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 20:43:37 (edited 2021-01-23 20:45:31)


At 1/23/21 08:41 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:40 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:37 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: actual sonic game cutscene of sonic being racist in sonic adventure 3
actual sonic game cutscene of sonic being racist in sonic adventure 3
this is from shadow the hedgehog. a game about a black hedgehog. obviously sonic has the n word pass


Well shit


I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 20:44:42


At 1/23/21 08:43 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:41 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:40 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:37 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: actual sonic game cutscene of sonic being racist in sonic adventure 3
actual sonic game cutscene of sonic being racist in sonic adventure 3
this is from shadow the hedgehog. a game about a black hedgehog. obviously sonic has the n word pass
Well shit


when i was like 7, i told a black kid at my school that he was the color of poop


YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 20:47:28


At 1/23/21 08:44 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:43 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:41 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:40 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:37 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: actual sonic game cutscene of sonic being racist in sonic adventure 3
actual sonic game cutscene of sonic being racist in sonic adventure 3
this is from shadow the hedgehog. a game about a black hedgehog. obviously sonic has the n word pass
Well shit
when i was like 7, i told a black kid at my school that he was the color of poop


Well ya gotta live and learn. And too think for 1 minute I actually thought sonic was a racist thank goodness he’s not.


I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 20:52:05


At 1/23/21 08:47 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:44 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:43 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:41 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:40 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 1/23/21 08:37 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: actual sonic game cutscene of sonic being racist in sonic adventure 3
actual sonic game cutscene of sonic being racist in sonic adventure 3
this is from shadow the hedgehog. a game about a black hedgehog. obviously sonic has the n word pass
Well shit
when i was like 7, i told a black kid at my school that he was the color of poop
Well ya gotta live and learn. And too think for 1 minute I actually thought sonic was a racist thank goodness he’s not.


iu_229769_6715108.jpg


YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-23 21:33:11


iu_229799_3578337.jpg

iu_229800_3578337.jpg


Judge my music taste! || Steam

Pain is temporary but swag is forever

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-24 09:13:04


iu_230006_2952789.jpgiu_230007_2952789.jpg

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-24 09:30:04


iu_230010_8330048.png


BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-25 02:53:35


iu_230596_2952789.jpgiu_230595_2952789.jpg

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-26 14:02:17


iu_231331_2952789.jpgiu_231330_2952789.jpg

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-26 14:05:38


iu_231333_5569978.jpg


BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-26 14:26:56


Finally reason to post this

iu_231342_7973038.jpg


I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-26 17:35:41


iu_231419_3416439.jpg


iu_231420_3416439.jpg


iu_231421_3416439.jpg

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-26 17:44:16


iu_231432_7083725.png

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-27 07:50:00


iu_231716_2952789.jpg

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-27 08:25:08


iu_231723_5554643.jpg


Oh yeah.... You see the Japanese claim "baltimization" increases sexual potency ten-fold. They call it... "paw paw-paw zaawwwww."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Cursed Images 2021-01-27 08:27:07 (edited 2021-01-27 08:27:20)


At 7/7/20 10:27 PM, PurpleShoes wrote:

Oh my gooooooood!


Oh yeah.... You see the Japanese claim "baltimization" increases sexual potency ten-fold. They call it... "paw paw-paw zaawwwww."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature