00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Looking for HTML5 programer (Paid work)

927 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

As a word of encouragement, I believe you, as an HTML5 coder can easily ace this project and it may even be very simple to accomplish, but right now I don't have time to learn it on my own because of deadlines.

Since Flash is going to be less common on browsers I think I feel more comfortable doing this with HTML5.

I need help with 4 things.

1) Click this button, go to this scene. Click this button, go to that scene.

(You can just set up one button, then show me how to apply it to others so I don't need to bother you in the future. The same for all features.)

2) When your mouse hovers over the button it has some box that hovers with the mouse (to display information) before clicking.

3) Sound plays when you click.

4) Scrolling text/scroll bar. I got a lot of text I want to put in here and it would be nice to have the text to be dynamic so you can scroll up and down. OR this would be better! Instead of scrolling text, a scrolling object. (That way I can put pictures with the text) I would like them to still be able to copy and paste the text. (But if it's an object, I'm sure it can still do that)

That's it!!!!!!! (I'm making an interactive presentation.)

So I'd probably send you the .FLA and you slap in the code, and help me understand the basics of everything so that it'll be a hit and run for you.

Message me!

Thank you, who ever you are for saving the day!!!

I hope your day will be as bright as the sun!

Response to Looking for HTML5 programer (Paid work) 2020-07-03 14:23:33

It doesn't even HAVE to be HTML5.

I just want to have these features on a website.

But I'd imagine HTML5 would be the easiest (Becuase I'd build it within AdobeAnimate) working with a webshell can kind of be cumbersome compared to Adobe Animate

Response to Looking for HTML5 programer (Paid work) 2020-07-17 19:52:58

At 7/3/20 02:23 PM, SpikeVallentine wrote: It doesn't even HAVE to be HTML5.
I just want to have these features on a website.

But I'd imagine HTML5 would be the easiest (Becuase I'd build it within AdobeAnimate) working with a webshell can kind of be cumbersome compared to Adobe Animate

So you're doing a presentation on a website? I'm interested in the project, would you be able to give more details?

Response to Looking for HTML5 programer (Paid work) 2020-08-05 05:02:33

I can do it .

Do you still need someone to do it ?

Response to Looking for HTML5 programer (Paid work) 2020-08-07 20:55:22

At 8/5/20 05:02 AM, VValent wrote: I can do it .
Do you still need someone to do it ?

Yes

What's your email

At 7/3/20 02:15 PM, SpikeVallentine wrote: I'm making an interactive presentation.

Since Flash is ded, I want to convert it to HTML5 so I'll send an FLA and you convert it then help me understand the process.

Message me!

There, trimmed it for you.

Also, you'll need to know:

1 - HTML(5)

2 - CSS

3 - Javascript

A.K.A. ONimiv

"I agree with that Onim person" ='D

BBS Signature