00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

How do you feel about my eye staring deep into your soul whenever i post?

274 Views | 36 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm just doing it for safety precautions. I hope it doesn't bother you.

Frogs are ugly, disgusting, filthy and ugly. If you see a frog, eat it, s l o w l y.

BBS Signature

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

At 6/29/20 10:22 AM, ImmortalSolitude wrote: I don't have a soul.

WTH AM I STARING AT THEN

Frogs are ugly, disgusting, filthy and ugly. If you see a frog, eat it, s l o w l y.

BBS Signature

I am the writer of the second greatest South Park fanfiction on this entire planet AND THEREFORE THE UNIVERSE!!!

Also I make cartoons, they're pretty cool too.

Tell me where the fuck my soul is while you're at it. I've been looking for it for 12 years.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 6/29/20 10:50 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Tell me where the fuck my soul is while you're at it. I've been looking for it for 12 years.

Maybe, your soul is the friends we made along the way, and that's why I need to stare at them 100% of the time.

BBS Signature

At 6/29/20 10:50 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Tell me where the fuck my soul is while you're at it. I've been looking for it for 12 years.

i hate it when i was just a lil larvae, sorry. we get hungry when we are babies.

BBS Signature

how does it feel like to gaze upon the multizilion souls i have devoured for the 527823 generations of weak bodied men i've possesed?

I don't know why it would be such a big deal so long as you've got nothing to hide...

Whole day I'm fucking busy, only get a few money.

BBS Signature

I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

At 6/29/20 11:27 AM, Viewbob wrote: I don't know why it would be such a big deal so long as you've got nothing to hide...

People with nothing to hide are the most boring in the world.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Feels quite nice actually. Why just one eye, though?

Stare long into an abyss...

"Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world."

BBS Signature

At 6/29/20 12:50 PM, Zerodecoole wrote: Feels quite nice actually. Why just one eye, though?

My eyes work in different shifts, because they get tired. You can't blame me!

BBS Signature

At 6/29/20 11:27 AM, Viewbob wrote: I don't know why it would be such a big deal so long as you've got nothing to hide...

Darn, I do have stuff to hide! What do I do now???

BBS Signature

At 6/29/20 11:26 AM, pointlessfield wrote: how does it feel like to gaze upon the multizilion souls i have devoured for the 527823 generations of weak bodied men i've possesed?

Kinda hot ngl also don't touch my soul please

BBS Signature

At 6/29/20 01:38 PM, xX-Frogsarescary-Xx wrote:
At 6/29/20 12:50 PM, Zerodecoole wrote: Feels quite nice actually. Why just one eye, though?
My eyes work in different shifts, because they get tired. You can't blame me!

You're like Arnold's cousin lol

iu_137488_2952789.jpg

At 6/29/20 01:40 PM, xX-Frogsarescary-Xx wrote:
At 6/29/20 11:26 AM, pointlessfield wrote: how does it feel like to gaze upon the multizilion souls i have devoured for the 527823 generations of weak bodied men i've possesed?

a worthy answer to my unlimited unrivaled power. however,would you not like to be devoured and become a part of me? why not accept your eternal salvation,and embark with me towards the eternity as i search for a body worthy of being equal to my first cycle,before i consumed a big mac? it may be long before i can achieve 50 abs once more,but as long as you swim inside my body,which is built by sheer power alone,all of your former dreams and desires will become mundane,as you finally accept eternal everlasting comforts within comforts

At 6/29/20 01:49 PM, pointlessfield wrote:
a worthy answer to my unlimited unrivaled power. however,would you not like to be devoured and become a part of me? why not accept your eternal salvation,and embark with me towards the eternity as i search for a body worthy of being equal to my first cycle,before i consumed a big mac? it may be long before i can achieve 50 abs once more,but as long as you swim inside my body,which is built by sheer power alone,all of your former dreams and desires will become mundane,as you finally accept eternal everlasting comforts within comforts

I don't want to kinkshame you, but that's just not my thing. AND DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY DREAMS AND DESIRES, GOD DAMMIT!

BBS Signature

At 6/29/20 01:56 PM, xX-Frogsarescary-Xx wrote:
I don't want to kinkshame you, but that's just not my thing. AND DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY DREAMS AND DESIRES, GOD DAMMIT!

the salvation i offer is not a sexual ritual, but a spiritual and physical consumption. if you feel unwilling,then be assured that i do not consume the balls of those i accept,as the ultimate spirit requires no offspring.

At 6/29/20 02:03 PM, pointlessfield wrote:
At 6/29/20 01:56 PM, xX-Frogsarescary-Xx wrote:
the salvation i offer is not a sexual ritual, but a spiritual and physical consumption. if you feel unwilling,then be assured that i do not consume the balls of those i accept,as the ultimate spirit requires no offspring.

"the salvation i offer is not a sexual ritual"

THEN WHAT IS THE POINT

BBS Signature

At 6/29/20 01:25 PM, SatanBrain wrote: Stare long into an abyss...

But I'm scared of heights!

BBS Signature

At 6/29/20 02:05 PM, xX-Frogsarescary-Xx wrote:

THEN WHAT IS THE POINT

the point is that you're joining forces with me in order to achieve the next step of human evolution. for you see,the more souls i consume and allow flow in each of my vessels,the more likely i'll achieve the ultimate body. sexuality is a mere temporary pleasure mortals desire in order to achieve euphoria and happiness,but at the cost of either bringing forth the next generation,or carrying the label of a "degenerate" after masturbating for the shallowest of themes. in my body exists an eternal euphoria,one that shall not be followed by post nut clarity,one that shall not be risked by the demand to raise a child or commence an abortion,one that shall be the highest moral choice,protecting you from degeneracy,not only do you achieve the goal of your petty sexual rituals for all eternity,you support the progress of the entire human race towards the greatest unity the shall thrive for all ages,as all shall become one hyperjacked hero

At 6/29/20 02:14 PM, pointlessfield wrote:
At 6/29/20 02:05 PM, xX-Frogsarescary-Xx wrote:
THEN WHAT IS THE POINT
the point is that you're joining forces with me in order to achieve the next step of human evolution. for you see,the more souls i consume and allow flow in each of my vessels,the more likely i'll achieve the ultimate body. sexuality is a mere temporary pleasure mortals desire in order to achieve euphoria and happiness,but at the cost of either bringing forth the next generation,or carrying the label of a "degenerate" after masturbating for the shallowest of themes. in my body exists an eternal euphoria,one that shall not be followed by post nut clarity,one that shall not be risked by the demand to raise a child or commence an abortion,one that shall be the highest moral choice,protecting you from degeneracy,not only do you achieve the goal of your petty sexual rituals for all eternity,you support the progress of the entire human race towards the greatest unity the shall thrive for all ages,as all shall become one hyperjacked hero

k

BBS Signature

Dunno. How do you feel about mine?

At 6/29/20 03:14 PM, NearSightedCyclops wrote: Dunno. How do you feel about mine?

Too sexy, get rid of it.

BBS Signature

Eye contact is kinda sexy actually, keep doing it

I'm on mobile so I can't read your title without putting some effort in it, which I won't because fuck your long ass titles.

Goes to all of you

BBS Signature

It's tame and kind of cute compared to some of the shit I've seen on this website.

Dora's Bike | Descent Club | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature

Well, look on the bright side.

Atleast it isn't "The Nozzle".

Sleep so many dream, sugar prince.

لن أريكم مكان صنع عصير الليمون. నిమ్మకాయ లేదు.

BBS Signature