00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Dreams 2020-06-25 21:11:57 (edited 2020-06-25 21:20:25)

Know any notable dreams you've had, either old ones or recent? Heck, same goes to nightmares. Course if the contents of the dream is on the personal side you don't have to share it.

Me, I've been lately getting a dream every once in a while that has awesome music I've never heard of before, but when I wake up I either forget the song or don't and wish I had some sort of good-quality music program of some sort to attempt to recreate it. And even then I still forgot the song not long afterwards. The most I can remember about the songs is that they wouldn't sound out of place in a battle scene or cutscene.

Response to Dreams 2020-06-25 21:30:04

I dream every single night, always super vivid. I hate it. I feel exhausted when I wake up because it feels like I was up all night.

Like half the time it's nightmares.

Half the time it's "good" dreams but I hate those more than the nightmares. Can't shake them all day.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2020-06-25 21:46:20 (edited 2020-06-25 21:46:49)

At 6/25/20 09:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Know any notable dreams you've had, either old ones or recent? Heck, same goes to nightmares. Course if the contents of the dream is on the personal side you don't have to share it.

Me, I've been lately getting a dream every once in a while that has awesome music I've never heard of before, but when I wake up I either forget the song or don't and wish I had some sort of good-quality music program of some sort to attempt to recreate it. And even then I still forgot the song not long afterwards. The most I can remember about the songs is that they wouldn't sound out of place in a battle scene or cutscene.

Just one as that as an child that was calm and peaceful about a dark subject death where the death I don’t know remember it well and the Grim Reaper looked not threatening to me I m surprised it didn’t fuck me up because looking back I forgot if I spoke to “the reaper“.

I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2020-06-25 21:53:57

Before I had a Switch of my own I had a dream that I was leaving work to go home and one of my coworkers told me about a market that opened up downtown so I decided to check that place out and get groceries. The market was a deli, a grocery store, a food court, a museum, and even a convention center. The market was so massive that I got lost and just followed some dude around because he had a Switch and I wanted to see if Zelda was any good. The dude disappeared out of nowhere but he left his backpack & Switch so I just hung onto his stuff and waited by an elevator until he came back.

When I was super into creepypastas I'd occasionally have a dream where I found a haunted video game or a cursed book or video or something and I'd trick the kids in my church into watching them and getting afflicted with the curse.

I have a lot of really mundane dreams about going to wegmans or other local grocery stores and buying bison patties or some other niche food just to try out.

Response to Dreams 2020-06-25 22:08:18

i once had a dream where i was watching an infomercial for a really lame kids toy when the channel went out and the tv went to static. then the room melted and i was in a realm where everything was static. then tentacles came up and dragged me to some hellish place. that was a really cool nightmare ngl.

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2020-06-25 22:16:39

I had a dream I fucked a femboy but their dick was bigger than mine. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2020-06-30 09:44:55

Man I just had a weird dream. I dreamt that United States somehow thought it was a good idea to split in two again like from the Civil War era in these COVID-19 times. Then the dream somehow shifted to Persona or Persona-like characters before revealing some of them to be talking brand-new Pokemon.

Don't think I'll be understanding that dream anytime soon...

Response to Dreams 2020-06-30 10:27:04

At 6/30/20 09:44 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Man I just had a weird dream. I dreamt that United States somehow thought it was a good idea to split in two again like from the Civil War era in these COVID-19 times. Then the dream somehow shifted to Persona or Persona-like characters before revealing some of them to be talking brand-new Pokemon.

Don't think I'll be understanding that dream anytime soon...

It represents the fact that the country's being ruined by weebs.

I am the writer of the second greatest South Park fanfiction on this entire planet AND THEREFORE THE UNIVERSE!!!

Also I make cartoons, they're pretty cool too.

Response to Dreams 2020-06-30 19:45:38

I be having dreams where spirits talk to me sometimes there dark sometimes there light and we have conversations...

A nightmare is a demon on your chest a dream is an angel on your eyes...

In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and Afterword Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9 Hebrews 11.Matthew 6 Luke 11.Psalm 96 Revolution 11 {Witness The Music}

Response to Dreams 2020-06-30 19:49:57

At 6/30/20 07:45 PM, MichaelJason1 wrote: I be having dreams where spirits talk to me sometimes there dark sometimes there light and we have conversations...

A nightmare is a demon on your chest a dream is an angel on your eyes...

Thats cool, what kind of things do you talk about?

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2020-06-30 19:50:12

I don't sleep, I don't dream.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Dreams 2020-06-30 21:45:40

A lot of my dreams seem to be set in an alternate world with a slightly different set of rules. Those are the ones that I can usually remember just fine.

It's the ones that have a completely different level of reality that escape my memory within a minute or two of me waking up. I still remember that I had them, but remembering any detail is impossible.

Response to Dreams 2020-06-30 22:22:42

i had a dream that i was feeding my dog chocolate

i woke up and was like oh fuck dawg

Response to Dreams 2020-06-30 22:27:01

Last night I had a recurring dream

I have it at least once a month

I'm near a beach or the ocean

(IRL I do not live near either)

I'm with the same person every time.

There's a hurricane coming and we're trying to get somewhere safe.

We're basically running place to place heading inland trying to find a car or a ride out

We never do

So we look for somewhere to seek shelter until it passes

We try different buildings

But the storm is bad

And I always wake up

Dunno if we ever made it

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Dreams 2020-06-30 23:17:45 (edited 2020-06-30 23:18:17)

I frequently dream about being able to "fly" in a very specific way: You hop forward, leaning back in the air, and "miss" the ground; then you just sort of ride the wind around.

Oh and one time Doomguy gifted me a dress and gave me a fist bump.

Response to Dreams 2020-07-01 00:17:34

one time i dreamt i was back in grade school and everybody had funny hats except me

i was really embarrassed cause i never forgot funny hat day

Response to Dreams 2020-07-01 00:50:01 (edited 2020-07-01 00:50:57)

I have dreams where I can play instruments really well. They inspire me to practice, but I'm always disappointed but not surprised with myself when I'm nowhere near as good as my dreams.

My nightmares are usually back to school dreams where I'm walking through busy hallways trying to figure out what class I'm going to next and where it is. Literally wake up in a cold sweat every time.

Response to Dreams 2020-07-01 10:30:08

Whole day I'm fucking busy, only get a few money.

BBS Signature