00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

I challenged Tom Fulp

616 Views | 49 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 16:28:33


I challenged Tom Fulp to a push up competition on twitter for ownership of the website. So far he's trying to get out of it. Perhaps the risk of losing the site is a bit too much.


How should we lower the stakes?


Help me peer pressure him into a push up competition. I mean, look how muscular his user icon is. He should be the strongest of all the admin/mods.


I also challenge any of the other mods/admins to this. The userbase should know who's the strongest one of all.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 16:33:29


At 6/23/20 04:28 PM, Fro wrote: I challenged Tom Fulp to a push up competition on twitter for ownership of the website. So far he's trying to get out of it. Perhaps the risk of losing the site is a bit too much.

How should we lower the stakes?

Help me peer pressure him into a push up competition. I mean, look how muscular his user icon is. He should be the strongest of all the admin/mods.

I also challenge any of the other mods/admins to this. The userbase should know who's the strongest one of all.


If we're using golf rules, I could probably take you.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 16:36:21


Maybe we should just see who looks better with their shirt off.


Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 16:39:54


Loser has to eat 1000 push-ups in a month.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 16:42:35


At 6/23/20 04:33 PM, PsychoGoldfish wrote:
At 6/23/20 04:28 PM, Fro wrote: I challenged Tom Fulp to a push up competition on twitter for ownership of the website. So far he's trying to get out of it. Perhaps the risk of losing the site is a bit too much.

How should we lower the stakes?

Help me peer pressure him into a push up competition. I mean, look how muscular his user icon is. He should be the strongest of all the admin/mods.

I also challenge any of the other mods/admins to this. The userbase should know who's the strongest one of all.
If we're using golf rules, I could probably take you.


I actually can't do more than like 20-25 solid push ups (at the time of this post) so you guys probably have more of a chance than you think. I can do like 50-100 Oregon Duck style pushups, but proper form not so many.


tenor.gif?itemid=12818227

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 16:43:04


At 6/23/20 04:36 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Maybe we should just see who looks better with their shirt off.


I sure hope there's a large audience who likes pale guys with random patches of hair on their chest...

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 16:49:49


tom, i will play you in pokemon tcg, yu-gi-oh, or magic the gathering for bragging rights only


i do not want this site


BBS Signature

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 16:51:37


maybe the winner gets to become a staff member

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 17:13:34


Push-ups are not my forte, admittedly, but I can get my legs behind my head with some warm-up, probably with a bit more ease than Tom, so there's my challenge.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 17:15:18


At 6/23/20 04:28 PM, Fro wrote: How should we lower the stakes?

Help me peer pressure him into a push up competition. I mean, look how muscular his user icon is. He should be the strongest of all the admin/mods.


If he loses he has to appear on the Dom and Fro show for x amount of episodes, making it temporarily the Tom and Dom and Fro show. The value of x is up to you.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 17:19:50


At 6/23/20 05:15 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 6/23/20 04:28 PM, Fro wrote: How should we lower the stakes?

Help me peer pressure him into a push up competition. I mean, look how muscular his user icon is. He should be the strongest of all the admin/mods.
If he loses he has to appear on the Dom and Fro show for x amount of episodes, making it temporarily the Tom and Dom and Fro show. The value of x is up to you.


And in this scenario Fro has to temporarily change his name to From so it all rhymes.


I am the writer of the second greatest South Park fanfiction on this entire planet AND THEREFORE THE UNIVERSE!!!


Also I make cartoons, they're pretty cool too.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 17:24:49


At 6/23/20 05:19 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 6/23/20 05:15 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 6/23/20 04:28 PM, Fro wrote: How should we lower the stakes?

Help me peer pressure him into a push up competition. I mean, look how muscular his user icon is. He should be the strongest of all the admin/mods.
If he loses he has to appear on the Dom and Fro show for x amount of episodes, making it temporarily the Tom and Dom and Fro show. The value of x is up to you.
And in this scenario Fro has to temporarily change his name to From so it all rhymes.


Or Tom has to change his name to To so you have the To Dom and Fro show as in the common expression to and fro.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 17:31:23


At 6/23/20 05:24 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 6/23/20 05:19 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 6/23/20 05:15 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 6/23/20 04:28 PM, Fro wrote: How should we lower the stakes?

Help me peer pressure him into a push up competition. I mean, look how muscular his user icon is. He should be the strongest of all the admin/mods.
If he loses he has to appear on the Dom and Fro show for x amount of episodes, making it temporarily the Tom and Dom and Fro show. The value of x is up to you.
And in this scenario Fro has to temporarily change his name to From so it all rhymes.
Or Tom has to change his name to To so you have the To Dom and Fro show as in the common expression to and fro.


Or Dom changes his name to do so it's the Todo and Frodo Showdo.


I am the writer of the second greatest South Park fanfiction on this entire planet AND THEREFORE THE UNIVERSE!!!


Also I make cartoons, they're pretty cool too.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 17:35:57


At 6/23/20 05:31 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 6/23/20 05:24 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 6/23/20 05:19 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 6/23/20 05:15 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 6/23/20 04:28 PM, Fro wrote: How should we lower the stakes?

Help me peer pressure him into a push up competition. I mean, look how muscular his user icon is. He should be the strongest of all the admin/mods.
If he loses he has to appear on the Dom and Fro show for x amount of episodes, making it temporarily the Tom and Dom and Fro show. The value of x is up to you.
And in this scenario Fro has to temporarily change his name to From so it all rhymes.
Or Tom has to change his name to To so you have the To Dom and Fro show as in the common expression to and fro.
Or Dom changes his name to do so it's the Todo and Frodo Showdo.


Makes perfect sense. The Tom is our god, and God is everything, and todo means everything in Spanish, and Dom and Fro's first video together is built on the prospect of Fro being too short to reach a shelf, short, like Frodo. This is big brain time in action.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 17:51:20


At 6/23/20 05:35 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 6/23/20 05:31 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 6/23/20 05:24 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 6/23/20 05:19 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 6/23/20 05:15 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 6/23/20 04:28 PM, Fro wrote: How should we lower the stakes?

Help me peer pressure him into a push up competition. I mean, look how muscular his user icon is. He should be the strongest of all the admin/mods.
If he loses he has to appear on the Dom and Fro show for x amount of episodes, making it temporarily the Tom and Dom and Fro show. The value of x is up to you.
And in this scenario Fro has to temporarily change his name to From so it all rhymes.
Or Tom has to change his name to To so you have the To Dom and Fro show as in the common expression to and fro.
Or Dom changes his name to do so it's the Todo and Frodo Showdo.
Makes perfect sense. The Tom is our god, and God is everything, and todo means everything in Spanish, and Dom and Fro's first video together is built on the prospect of Fro being too short to reach a shelf, short, like Frodo. This is big brain time in action.


I love that you've paid enough attention to the podcast/watched the videos that you can piece all of this together. My life is complete.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 22:02:45


At 6/23/20 04:36 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Maybe we should just see who looks better with their shirt off.


I don't think there would be any winners lol! XD Only losers.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 22:04:54 (edited 2020-06-23 22:06:34)


Challenge him to a penis duel.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 22:27:45


At 6/23/20 10:04 PM, Seth wrote: Challenge him to a penis duel.


We'd all know fulp would win, mighty fine penis

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-23 23:53:26


At 6/23/20 04:28 PM, Fro wrote: I challenged Tom Fulp to a push up competition on twitter for ownership of the website. So far he's trying to get out of it. Perhaps the risk of losing the site is a bit too much.

How should we lower the stakes?

Help me peer pressure him into a push up competition. I mean, look how muscular his user icon is. He should be the strongest of all the admin/mods.

I also challenge any of the other mods/admins to this. The userbase should know who's the strongest one of all.


I didn't want to do this, but I guess I'll have to get the super-soldier serum. You have forced my hand.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-24 03:58:16


Tom didn't say no because he thinks you're stronger, Tom said no because eBaumsworld tries to swindle him like this all the time and he doesn't even stop to think about shooting down their half-wit schemes to steal Newgrounds.


Dora's Bike | Descent Club | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-24 06:03:54


how about if you were both injected with snake venom and only the winner gets the anti-venom.


Curtains for joe .

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-24 10:34:24


@tomfulp if you beat him, I'll toss $100 in the supporter pot.


We believe in you. You can do it!


Use steroids and drink a 5 hour energy, he won't know. Pay a stunt double.


| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-24 10:36:32


At 6/24/20 10:34 AM, TheGhostOfSevenSeize wrote: @tomfulp if you beat him, I'll toss $100 in the supporter pot.

We believe in you. You can do it!

Use steroids and drink a 5 hour energy, he won't know. Pay a stunt double.


Like suggested on twitter we can have people donate towards the next Jam with a mod/staff push up contest. They can donate/sponsor the mod/admin of their choice and the right choices get a free month of supporter/get to donate for the next Jam.

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-24 10:39:28


At 6/24/20 10:36 AM, Fro wrote:
At 6/24/20 10:34 AM, TheGhostOfSevenSeize wrote: @tomfulp if you beat him, I'll toss $100 in the supporter pot.

We believe in you. You can do it!

Use steroids and drink a 5 hour energy, he won't know. Pay a stunt double.
Like suggested on twitter we can have people donate towards the next Jam with a mod/staff push up contest. They can donate/sponsor the mod/admin of their choice and the right choices get a free month of supporter/get to donate for the next Jam.


I don't do Twitter but I'd sponsor Tom against you.

I know you work out like crazy but I feel like Tom is one of those "silent threat" guys.


He acts all chill and composed on the bbs but then hits up crossfit every afternoon, throws tractor tires and runs suicides in the parking lot with a railroad tie chained to him. Juggles cinderblocks.


Chugs raw eggs and whiskey for breakfast.


My $100 is on @TomFulp


| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-24 10:44:29


... you told us a lie.


I'm Monstercat

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-24 10:44:39


At 6/23/20 10:04 PM, Seth wrote: Challenge him to a penis duel.


Well, Tom's penis is so big he needs an entire website to host it.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-24 10:47:29


At 6/24/20 10:44 AM, AudioMachina22 wrote: ... you told us a lie.


And what's that?

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-24 11:19:22


At 6/24/20 10:47 AM, Fro wrote:
At 6/24/20 10:44 AM, AudioMachina22 wrote: ... you told us a lie.
And what's that?


I can barely think now so I’ll be quick...


it feels unbelievable. I mean.. who beats Tom Fulp?


sorry bout this


I'm Monstercat

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-25 14:51:58


At 6/23/20 04:28 PM, Fro wrote: I challenged Tom Fulp to a push up competition on twitter for ownership of the website. So far he's trying to get out of it. Perhaps the risk of losing the site is a bit too much.


I'm wondering what the best way to do this is... I'm not super into live streaming stuff... Does Twitch have an easy way for a group of us to do this? Or would we record a Zoom call? Another option could be that we reach record a video and submit out best push-up video by the deadline. This solves the real-time mess but also works well for me because on some days my right arm has tendon / nerve flair ups but other days it works pretty well and I could work around that.


Using @Psychogoldfish's suggestion for doing push-ups in front of an NG cartoon, the goal could be to produce a full-body video (so you can't have your knees on the ground off-camera) with an NG cartoon playing in the background.


We could have a bunch of participants and users could choose who they want to sponsor or bet on or whatever works to raise money... And then money could go towards a specific jam prize pool or something else. Could go towards the NG Audio Deathmatch prizes maybe?


Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to I challenged Tom Fulp 2020-06-25 14:57:41


At 6/23/20 04:33 PM, PsychoGoldfish wrote:
At 6/23/20 04:28 PM, Fro wrote: I challenged Tom Fulp to a push up competition on twitter for ownership of the website. So far he's trying to get out of it. Perhaps the risk of losing the site is a bit too much.

How should we lower the stakes?

Help me peer pressure him into a push up competition. I mean, look how muscular his user icon is. He should be the strongest of all the admin/mods.

I also challenge any of the other mods/admins to this. The userbase should know who's the strongest one of all.
If we're using golf rules, I could probably take you.


If Fro is challenging Tom, I'll challenge you PG. We're both chump noodle armed programmers.


RIP NINJAMUFFIN COLLAB NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature