00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sex with Animals

25,210 Views | 159 Replies

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 08:36:11

At 7/3/04 06:24 PM, Viper_Studios wrote: If anyone has ever commited beastiality please post your experience

No but I'm pretty sure you did.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 08:58:50

Nope. Thats one of the many things that I haven't did yet... hope not too, too.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 09:36:05

At 7/6/04 08:33 AM, QuikFox wrote:
At 7/6/04 07:08 AM, Snizly wrote: ummmm.......
Dude, seriously you need to seek some help. That post was worse than anything else ever posted before. Get help right away, I would say that time is an issue with this so you should go ASAP. I've got an 800 number you can call to get help, 1-800-SIC-FUCK.

Do you even know if that was pro or anti beastiality? dumbass.

Why do horses get less punishment. I don't care what the circumstances,
A HORSE HAS NO RIGHT TO COMMIT BEASTIALITY ON A DONKEY.

Either that or *gasps* human fucking horses is as pointless and not evil as a donky fucking a horse. The only Difference is that when a donkey hides behind a dark ally and beaializes a horse, you get a fucked up stirril breed of animal.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 09:51:19

At 7/6/04 09:36 AM, Snizly wrote: Do you even know if that was pro or anti beastiality?

No, and obviously I didn't care. I assusmed you would be able to see that with my post.

dumbass.

Hey now, there is no need for name calling.

They are from the same family of animals. Thats what you get a mule from brainiac.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 10:00:06

At 7/6/04 09:51 AM, QuikFox wrote:
At 7/6/04 09:36 AM, Snizly wrote: Do you even know if that was pro or anti beastiality?
No, and obviously I didn't care. I assusmed you would be able to see that with my post.

dumbass.
Hey now, there is no need for name calling.

They are from the same family of animals. Thats what you get a mule from brainiac.

Realy? I didn't know that, despite the fact that I say repetedly a mule comes from a horse and donky. And so according to you, it's ok for us to fuck chimps? As long as we keep it in the family.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 10:01:53

At 7/6/04 10:00 AM, Snizly wrote: And so according to you, it's ok for us to fuck chimps? As long as we keep it in the family.

Humans are different than animals, someone with such extensive knowledge of the animal kingdom should know this.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 10:10:46

i once stuck a bird in my pussy.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 10:14:13

At 7/6/04 10:01 AM, QuikFox wrote: Humans are different than animals, someone with such extensive knowledge of the animal kingdom should know this.

What the fuck are you talking about? Humans ARE animals. Theres nothing illegal against sex with animals, as if there was it would be illegal to have sex. It IS however illegal to have sex with an animal that isn't deamed intellegent enough to relise whats going on. For example, if they found out about a breed of monkey's that was as smart as humans and had the mental capacity to resist sex, beatiality laws would hae nothing.

Either way, you just basicly said animals are diferent then animals, so I am going to tend to not listen to your other gereniounous statements about species

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 10:17:02

At 7/6/04 10:14 AM, Snizly wrote: A lotta stuff I didn't read.

Humans are considered different than animals. You obviously need to aquire some more knowledge on the subject. That'll be my last post arguing about this kinda shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 15:06:47

I wish spider monkeys were interested in me...

They only like other sexy little spider monkeys...and raping them would be B-A-D...

So anyway...Monkeys are close enough to humans...that...it doesn't count.

Sorry to waste your time

Sex with Animals

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 15:10:48

At 7/6/04 09:36 AM, Snizly wrote: Why do horses get less punishment. I don't care what the circumstances,

When's the last time you seen a dog get charged with sexual harrassment for humping someone's leg? It's not like animals are equal under the law, you know.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 15:30:59

At 7/6/04 03:10 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: When's the last time you seen a dog get charged with sexual harrassment for humping someone's leg? It's not like animals are equal under the law, you know.

Damn animals. Always evading the long paw, er arm, of the law.
>:(

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 16:38:24

At 7/6/04 10:17 AM, QuikFox wrote: Humans are considered different than animals. You obviously need to aquire some more knowledge on the subject. That'll be my last post arguing about this kinda shit.

Oh dear jesus. Humans arn't considered different from animals BECAUSE WE ARE ANIMALS. We are alive, he sure as hell arn't plant's... and It doesn't go "plant, animal, human" HUMANS ARE ANIMALS. No matter what you say.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 17:07:49

fucking freak

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 17:14:38

At 7/6/04 04:38 PM, Snizly wrote: It doesn't go "plant, animal, human" HUMANS ARE ANIMALS.

Yeah, it does. sorry. Humans are different than animals because humans have developed the ability to reason and cognative thoght. Something animals don't have. We also have the ability to reisist instinct so there is another reason we are different than animals.
Shit! I made another post. OK, this is the last one, seriously.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 17:53:39

At 7/3/04 06:24 PM, Viper_Studios wrote: If anyone has ever commited beastiality please post your experience

i seen this man on telly and he sed he done it with. Horses, donkeys, cats, dogs, chickens and hes been doing it for 40 years.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 17:57:46

My 'friend' accidently feel over in a farm yard and as he shouted as he fell his mouth landed on a horses phallus, purely accidental of course, ; )

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 18:02:52

At 7/6/04 05:57 PM, Etonboy wrote:
My 'friend' accidently feel over in a farm yard and as he shouted as he fell his mouth landed on a horses phallus, purely accidental of course, ; )

hahaha unlucky

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 18:05:03

At 7/6/04 06:02 PM, stephen_robinson wrote: hahaha unlucky

well you know it was a slightly altered piece of script from 'AliG in da house'

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 18:06:15

I've seen it in a link.But for FBI terms I cant post the link....I'm being watched

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 18:17:37

I remember a friend and I used have this joke where when someone would walk by, we'd start up a fake conversation. It always would start something like this, "So anyway I was fucking this goat right..." then we'd make up some shit after that. You should see how many people glance back with a "wtf?" look on their face.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 18:33:11

At 7/3/04 06:55 PM, fabssnbo wrote: man everyone at newgrounds is sick... thats why this website rocks so much!!!

anyway ive known people that have done some crazy shit.... like a girl that let her dog give her oral sex... thats probably the worst i know of

if i may quote "road trip"
"I mean, its your dog right?"

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 19:09:02

At 7/6/04 05:14 PM, QuikFox wrote: Yeah, it does. sorry. Humans are different than animals because humans have developed the ability to reason and cognative thoght. Something animals don't have. We also have the ability to reisist instinct so there is another reason we are different than animals.

Biologicaly humans aren't much different from other animals. It is a racist thought to think humans are above animals.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 19:12:05

At 7/6/04 06:17 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: I remember a friend and I used have this joke where when someone would walk by, we'd start up a fake conversation. It always would start something like this, "So anyway I was fucking this goat right..." then we'd make up some shit after that. You should see how many people glance back with a "wtf?" look on their face.

I have done that stuff before. Another thing thats reall gets people screwed up is, you ask them if you could have 12 cents in pennies!

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-06 19:13:00

this is a good crowded elevator subject.

<bob>So Jorge, how was that doberman pinscer?
<jorge>Oh, she was good Bob. she really likes bondage.
<bob>Really? She doesn't like it with me!

<persons 3-7> WTF? [vomiting ensues]

I used to be relevant.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-09 00:32:51

sometimes you just got to fuck a dgo when theres nothing else instead or resorting to masturbating

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-09 02:01:17

At 7/9/04 12:32 AM, Viper_Studios wrote: sometimes you just got to fuck a dgo when theres nothing else instead or resorting to masturbating

exactly..why masterbate when you could fuck a dog. Don't have a dog? Charge people to take there dogs for a "walk" every week, take them to your house and go wild! It's flawless.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-09 02:29:22

At 7/3/04 06:51 PM, mac5 wrote: The following post is dedicated to everyone who thinks bestiality is wrong, or was just about to post that it is wrong.

I do not believe that bestiality, is in any way, wrong. I mean, obviously, we aren't being held back from doing it. Nowhere among the ten commandments, does it say "Thou shalt not haveth sex with another species", does it? And there isn't a law against it! Nobody is causing any pain to an animal when they suck its dick. To all you people out there who think this is wrong, please do research before going against everything, as i have learned to do. Besides, it is incompatible. It would be near to impossible for a human to bare a mutated child, because of having sex with an animal. Animal sperm is much different from human sperm. It would just not work. The sperm would most likely die from the wrong type of nourishment...blah blah blah sperm sperm sperm...etc. You get my point.

well, ur wrong about it not saying anything about having sex with animals, it definitly say no, even though its not in the ten commandments its still jacked up. and yes u cant have a half goat-half human thing going on, chormazones r too diffrent and our dna structure is too diffrent too. and im not one of these dumbass's that thinks u all r actually serious, i know most of u r joking; i say most of u cause i dont wanna get yelled at some animal lovers. and by the way, when u have sex w/ animals it isnt called bestality, i think, i know the real definition of pervert is someone who has sex w/ animals, but i guess its less confusing to say the other one since u might just be calling themm a perv. i now believe i am done blabing on and most likely just confusing u guys.

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-09 03:14:16

There is nothing written about it because it is moraly wrong... like most things that happen around here

Response to Sex with Animals 2004-07-09 03:50:37

At 7/3/04 06:51 PM, mac5 wrote: The following post is dedicated to everyone who thinks bestiality is wrong, or was just about to post that it is wrong.

ha u should talk buddy, for one it is illegal most definitely illegal to do because it can harm and animal. my uncle breeds his dogs and you can only have them bred when the dog is in heat, otherwise damage can be done to the dog both physical tears and disease wise. and more likely than not a person who gets a dog purely for sexual reasons is not going to wait for it to go into heat to have sex with it, no he's probably gonna have his way with it each night he's in the mood for it. not to be an asshat or anything but YOU really need to get YOUR facts straight.