Collab: Stuck At Home Sample Pack 2020-05-07 10:29:04
Looking for something to do during quarantine? How about helping with this Megacollab Newgrounds sample pack?
The theme is "Stuck At Home". Submit samples using your household items and help us build this sample pack.
- All sounds must be recorded from household items, such as furniture or utensils, that can be found in pretty much any house. Hobby items, such as musical instruments, do not count. If you’re unsure if an item counts as a household item, ask a moderator.
- Name the sounds based on what you made them with. The names should go “ExciterOnObject.mp3”. The object is the object you hit to make the sound, and the exciter is what you used to hit it. Ex. If you hit your bed with your pillow, the sound should be named “PillowOnBed.mp3”.
- You may edit the sound in any way you like, as long as you keep the rule above and also send the raw audio file along with the edited sound. Make sure to specify the original.
- When making one-shots, please try to specify what note is being played. If you can’t, just send it without specifying. We can figure it out, it’s just easier if it’s already done.
- You can submit your entries in any way you can, but if it’s not done on Newgrounds, you will need to specify a Newgrounds username. If no username is given, you will not be credited in the sample pack.
Submit your samples by July 1st to be included in the sample pack!