00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

135,386 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-08 08:47:53

Well ok but maybe you can later, oh me i live in the united states west coast, oh well maybe next time...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-09 16:25:20

Aww page 6 we are doing so-so, now people could review some fave tv shows of there that would be neat...

POLL
What do you all think of Jesica simpsons sister???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-09 16:27:31

At 8/9/04 04:25 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Aww page 6 we are doing so-so, now people could review some fave tv shows of there that would be neat...

POLL

~X~

never seen her but jess simpson is hot!

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-09 17:13:25

At 8/9/04 04:27 PM, -trix- wrote: never seen her but jess simpson is hot!

Well here is a picture of her sis...

~X~

Tv Show Fanatics Club

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-11 04:29:12

At 8/9/04 04:25 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: POLL
~X~

I think she is Xtremely hot :D but on an intellectual level, I dont find alot of famous people intellegent, example "britney spears" that bitch is dumb, or an even better example "jessica simpson" now there's a stupid bitch. thats what happens when you wait 20 something years to lose your virginity... it makes you dumb lol

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-11 04:52:23

At 8/11/04 04:45 AM, JediMasterQuist wrote: Can I join?

Of coarse you may join JMQ, since I know you are a loyal member to lots of clubs, like the nga.
would you like to review some tv. shows ?
just review any of your favorite shows.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-13 13:22:19

At 8/11/04 08:07 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote: I left NGA...wtf are you talking about 0.o

I know you did, I was saying since you were a loyal member there, and of coarse you wouldn't be now since it's been locked.

I am just friends with ppl in the club.

ok

I am a memmeber of the LNL. Thats pretty much it.

cool, do you have any shows you would like to review???
does anyone have shows they owuld like to review?
you know, last time I check, we had like 20 members, what happend to them ??

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-13 23:02:47

Welcome to the club quisty, its always great to see new people and there choices of stars and selections, feel fre to talk about your fave show or anyhing really...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-13 23:54:01

At 8/13/04 11:10 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote: Thanks

Right now I am really happy that family guy will return to televison. How about you guys?

Family guy is good but im more toward th simpsons its always been my fave nomatter how old it is...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-14 02:51:55

At 8/13/04 11:54 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Right now I am really happy that family guy will return to televison. How about you guys?

Yea family guy is an awsome show, the first episode I saw was the one were peter went to the faminist class. after I saw that, I was hooked. I am glad it's coming back to tv.

Family guy is good but im more toward th simpsons its always been my fave nomatter how old it is...
~X~

yes, I have to agree, though family guy is a great show. simpsons will never get old. I have seen every episode, except for a couple of the new ones, becuase I have better thigns to do on sundays :D
though I do think some of thier new episodes are getting kind of lame, and humorless.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-15 13:27:50

So whats the hot show thease days like who is hot and who is not haha??

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-16 23:49:39

Aww i noticed theres another tv show club out there haha they must have not seen this one lol...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-17 00:43:20

At 8/15/04 01:27 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: So whats the hot show thease days like who is hot and who is not haha??
~X~

Well.... I have been watching this reality show called "joe schmo two" it is about these two people who think they are on a reality show to marry this guy and girl, but what they do not know is that everyone except for the two, are just actors. it's kind of cool, I am not sure if it's hot though. has anyone else seen it ??

At 8/16/04 11:49 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Aww i noticed theres another tv show club out there haha they must have not seen this one lol...
~X~

yes i think a couple of times you said something that explains this, I think i can quote it pretty good " it seems like there are more and more noobs to the day" lol I laugh everytime I see you post that.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-17 00:46:38

At 8/15/04 01:27 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: So whats the hot show thease days like who is hot and who is not haha??
~X~

Well.... I have been watching this reality show called "joe schmo two" it is about these two people who think they are on a reality show to marry this guy and girl, but what they do not know is that everyone except for the two, are just actors. it's kind of cool, I am not sure if it's hot though. has anyone else seen it ??

At 8/16/04 11:49 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Aww i noticed theres another tv show club out there haha they must have not seen this one lol...
~X~

yes i think a couple of times you said something that explains this, I think i can quote it pretty good " it seems like there are more and more noobs to the day" lol I laugh everytime I see you post that.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-17 01:29:57

At 8/17/04 12:46 AM, wazup190 wrote: yes i think a couple of times you said something that explains this, I think i can quote it pretty good " it seems like there are more and more noobs to the day" lol I laugh everytime I see you post that.

Ya thats about it haha, anyways we know who is the more original one here haha, so whats the hot Tv show this week???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-17 01:43:28

At 8/17/04 01:29 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ya thats about it haha, anyways we know who is the more original one here haha, so whats the hot Tv show this week???
~X~

I would have to say..... let me think..... I havn't been watching T.V. alot so this is kind of a hard question.
I would say, "The Ali G show" I watched it a few times, and now I am in love (figurativly speaking of coarse) with the show, it is Soooooooooo funny.have you seen it ?

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-17 18:35:22

At 8/17/04 01:43 AM, wazup190 wrote: I would have to say..... let me think..... I havn't been watching T.V. alot so this is kind of a hard question.
I would say, "The Ali G show" I watched it a few times, and now I am in love (figurativly speaking of coarse) with the show, it is Soooooooooo funny.have you seen it ?

No i have not seen it whats it all about...??

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-17 19:36:47

At 8/17/04 06:35 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: No i have not seen it whats it all about...??
~X~

Well... it's about this british guy who goes around acting like a gangster/gay guy/guy from kazakastan.
he goes around interviewing people with this characters, it's funny becuase he acts like a total idiot with all the interviews, going completly off topic, and saying dumb stuff.

You can download little interviews off the net if you want to see it. or if you get the channel "show case" you can watch it on there, at 10:30 pm on thursdays.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-17 22:22:05

At 8/17/04 07:36 PM, wazup190 wrote: Well... it's about this british guy who goes around acting like a gangster/gay guy/guy from kazakastan.
he goes around interviewing people with this characters, it's funny becuase he acts like a total idiot with all the interviews, going completly off topic, and saying dumb stuff.

You can download little interviews off the net if you want to see it. or if you get the channel "show case" you can watch it on there, at 10:30 pm on thursdays.

Gay guy haha, well atleast he is not some brisish guy who is some secrete agent haha, anayways sounds good, thanks for the info...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-18 11:33:24

So who do you think is a better show, some say FRIENDS is but i like to say SIGNFIELD is, what about you Wazzup??

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-18 11:46:04

At 8/18/04 11:33 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: So who do you think is a better show, some say FRIENDS is but i like to say SIGNFIELD is, what about you Wazzup??
~X~

God, of coarse sienfield is better.
Friends is the worst show ever. it has some shotty out of work actors, who despite thier title, cannot act, I cant stand that show, they have stupid shows about monkeys and shit, thats how you know they suck, they can teven think of any good ideas for shows. so let me some it up into one sentence,
sienfield > friends. :P

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-18 12:18:10

I think friends went on abit long maybe like 3 years too long it got very stale at the end, now signfield i could have seen go another 5 years...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-18 12:20:30

At 8/18/04 12:18 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I think friends went on abit long maybe like 3 years too long it got very stale at the end, now signfield i could have seen go another 5 years...
~X~

lol I think friends got stale after the first episode j/ks
jerry seinfield is the dumbest guy ever though, they offered him 100mil per episode, and he refused. why would anybody refuse something like that. you got to be a dumb ass lol

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-18 12:58:50

Hey im back whAts up.

Oh yeaH SignFiEld was thE bomB.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-19 12:06:29

At 8/18/04 12:58 PM, Eskimo-Bob wrote: Hey im back whAts up.

nothing really, the club is kind of going short, we need more members.

Oh yeaH SignFiEld was thE bomB.

Yes Sienfield is the bomb lol
BTW, didn't you join the abusive reviews crew? maybe you should stop by some time, so the members still think you are alive lol

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-19 14:51:15

At 8/19/04 12:06 PM, wazup190 wrote: nothing really, the club is kind of going short, we need more members.

Ya maybe a little short but hey its ok for a club us few members then, im sure at some point more people will come along, hey wazup190 do you wanna put up a list of shows that are exactly the same or that would challenge eachother like this

SignField vs Friends

and so-on, lets get a list of top shows that would face eachother if you can please...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-19 16:58:51

At 8/19/04 02:51 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ya maybe a little short but hey its ok for a club us few members then, im sure at some point more people will come along, hey wazup190 do you wanna put up a list of shows that are exactly the same or that would challenge eachother like this
SignField vs Friends
and so-on, lets get a list of top shows that would face eachother if you can please...
~X~

sure give me a little while, I will think up some of them, and post them a bit later. I will probably post them tonight some time.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-20 02:22:18

Ok thanks, it should be something new for the club, kinda like the ultimate bbs user thing that was going around...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-20 02:39:58

OK, here is the ultimate ng's tv show comp. or somethign cheezy like that lol :P so lets start. just like the ultimate ng's user compitition, I will put shows against each other and whoever out of the two has the most votes goes on. which ever goes on to the end, is officially known as the best TV show on ng's. so here they are.

Simpson vs. Family guy

Pokemon vs. Digimon

Survivor vs. Fear factor

Sienfield vs. Friends

Jerry Springer vs. Maury Povich

Days of our lives vs. General hospital

Kids in the hall vs. SNL

south park vs. Futurama

please after you vote on every catagory, tell us why you voted on that show. because we dont want this topic filled with post whores trying to boost thier post count... thanx.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2004-08-20 02:48:41

At 8/20/04 02:39 AM, wazup190 wrote:
Simpson vs. Family guy

Simpsons

Pokemon vs. Digimon

Pokemon

Survivor vs. Fear factor

Fear Factor

Sienfield vs. Friends

Sienfield