00:00
00:00

Azurael's Circle Art Contest - CASH PRIZES

2,451 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi folks,

I'm back with another art competition for all you fine Newgrounds folks. There are cash prizes to be won once again!

The focus this time is on my horror series, Azurael's Circle. The series spans five chapters and you can find the first chapter as well as demos for the rest here on Newgrounds. Otherwise, they're quite cheap to pick up over at Steam and Itch.io (Chapter 5 only on Itch.io for now). You're not restricted in what sort of art you want to make as long as it relates to Azurael's Circle in some way. It can be a character, a scene from the games or whatever else you can think of. Style is also fully flexible so it can be illustrations, pixel art or even 3D art.

I'm expecting a lot of Chapter 1 artwork because it's the only fully free title so while I'm looking forward to that I encourage people to look at other chapters too because even the free demos contain large chunks of the games. Also worth noting that as it's a horror series, you can get as graphic as you want. As a bonus, I'm offering Chapters 2-5 on a big discount of 75% off for the duration of this competition over at Itch.io. Go here and take a look. If you want to play on Steam, go here.

The prizes are as follows:

• 1st Place: $40
  • 2nd Place: $30
  • 3rd Place: $20
  • 4th Place: $15
  • 5th Place: $10

The deadline for the competition is midnight on the 29th of May 2020 GMT. To ensure your entry is eligible and that I don't miss it, please tag it "azuraelscircle". This is crucial because I don't want to miss all of your hard work. You can enter more than one piece, but you'll only be able to win one prize based on your best entry.

You can find the links to each of the Newgrounds versions of the games below if you're looking for quick references. Keep in mind that only the first is a full game, the rest are demos of approximately a third of each other game.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, PM me or reach out to me on Twitter @EnkianGames

Happy drawing, folks!

Tale of Enki: Pilgrimage, an RPG with a few twists. Available to buy it on Steam here!

BBS Signature

Response to Azurael's Circle Art Contest - CASH PRIZES 2020-05-01 00:49:40

At 4/30/20 12:25 PM, TheEnkian wrote: Hi folks,

I'm back with another art competition for all you fine Newgrounds folks. There are cash prizes to be won once again!

The focus this time is on my horror series, Azurael's Circle. The series spans five chapters and you can find the first chapter as well as demos for the rest here on Newgrounds. Otherwise, they're quite cheap to pick up over at Steam and Itch.io (Chapter 5 only on Itch.io for now). You're not restricted in what sort of art you want to make as long as it relates to Azurael's Circle in some way. It can be a character, a scene from the games or whatever else you can think of. Style is also fully flexible so it can be illustrations, pixel art or even 3D art.

I'm expecting a lot of Chapter 1 artwork because it's the only fully free title so while I'm looking forward to that I encourage people to look at other chapters too because even the free demos contain large chunks of the games. Also worth noting that as it's a horror series, you can get as graphic as you want. As a bonus, I'm offering Chapters 2-5 on a big discount of 75% off for the duration of this competition over at Itch.io. Go here and take a look. If you want to play on Steam, go here.

The prizes are as follows:

The deadline for the competition is midnight on the 29th of May 2020 GMT. To ensure your entry is eligible and that I don't miss it, please tag it "azuraelscircle". This is crucial because I don't want to miss all of your hard work. You can enter more than one piece, but you'll only be able to win one prize based on your best entry.

You can find the links to each of the Newgrounds versions of the games below if you're looking for quick references. Keep in mind that only the first is a full game, the rest are demos of approximately a third of each other game.

//www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/711610
//www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/720081
//www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/720141
//www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/728942
//www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/745077

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, PM me or reach out to me on Twitter @EnkianGames

Happy drawing, folks!

Damn, that sucks. I don't really like horror, so I can't participate in this one

BBS Signature

Response to Azurael's Circle Art Contest - CASH PRIZES 2020-05-01 03:21:19

At 5/1/20 12:49 AM, ArticNinja165 wrote:
Damn, that sucks. I don't really like horror, so I can't participate in this one

Give the demo for the third game a try. The third chapter is less of a horror and more of a straight up mystery. Each chapter (except the fifth) doesn’t require you to have played the others to understand it. That may make it easier for you to participate :)

Tale of Enki: Pilgrimage, an RPG with a few twists. Available to buy it on Steam here!

BBS Signature

Response to Azurael's Circle Art Contest - CASH PRIZES 2020-05-01 20:33:00

Game sounds interesting I'll pick up the games first in my freetime and play through it when I can!

Response to Azurael's Circle Art Contest - CASH PRIZES 2020-05-07 10:53:05

At 5/1/20 08:33 PM, CowFDoodles wrote: Game sounds interesting I'll pick up the games first in my freetime and play through it when I can!

Cool! I'd love to see a submission :)

BBS Signature

Response to Azurael's Circle Art Contest - CASH PRIZES 2020-05-07 18:48:01

At 5/7/20 10:53 AM, TheEnkian wrote: Cool! I'd love to see a submission :)

It will be so, soon xD

Response to Azurael's Circle Art Contest - CASH PRIZES 2020-05-12 10:22:57

At 5/12/20 10:08 AM, Pecheneg wrote: Me done :3
//www.newgrounds.com/art/view/pecheneg/clint-lancaster

Excellent work! I’ve left you a review. Thanks for the submission to the contest.

BBS Signature

I played the game and drew an illustration of Clint: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kyxlect/azurael-s-circle

Oh, I just did this out of boredom, not to enter the competition by the way.