00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.)

473 Views | 17 Replies

I was twenty-something years old and learning to be a Graphics Designer at WSTI(West Side Technical Institute(Now Arturo Velaquez University, Academy or College) as I spent a lot of my years being a close friend and fan of the late "Shy Guy King." His Flash animations and seemingly elitist trademark character has kept me entertained for years. The fansite he has(The Shy Guy Kingdom) was very notorious for its video game asset rip roster. People used to make Flash movies using such software. I was also helping people and a user named "Xavier" at toolkitzone.net or rpgtoolkit.com as I had frequent IQ battles with a user named "Jackyboy" who bullied people as they asked him for help(or didn't) and probably was an El Chapo gang member relative and a kid at the time as he probably once was proven to try to take over the site of the RPGToolkit software and failed. But I was just struggling with coding as the boy was looking down on his victims and he botched his help every second he came to help someone, even though my stubborn brain held up just fine at the time.

Then one day....

I got an email from THE very Shy Guy King himself. He was dying and burdened me with the task of taking care of his fansite as he gave me the FTP and login credentials. Grief-stricken and panicky, I was wondering, "Why me?!?!?!?," like he was Zack Fair and I was Cloud Strife and thought that I didn't deserve this, that maybe someone else can take the job instead. But he left it to ME!!!! I tried my best to keep up with the site and GUESS WHAT ALSO HAPPENED...

Later one morning ISIS attacked(after a possession of The Devil(I'm not making this up!) and a gang attacked me until I was saved by a peer) and the very school facility I was learning to a Graphics Designer at looking for me as if they found God and said so and was killing many of my office peers. One peer grabbed a gun and gave it to me as he loaded his, ready to fight the terrorist group and I shot the very terrorist who said he and the terrorist group was Arab and searching to kill God as they found proof that I was him. Then Jackyboy himself appeared(again from the last time this happened to try to kill me over his smarts. Shigeru Miyamoto(Who saw Jackyboy as another fan trying to kill me over his franchise) and several other Asian game developers tried to attack me as they attacked each other and me using gory-day video game company tactics. Junichi Masuda and Tetsuya Nomura(who were impressed with my game ideas all of a sudden with Masuda) were now helping me with the public as they fought off Miyamoto(who employed an angry Charles Martinet to attack me on accident and was trying to steal game franchises) World leaders(including a pre-President Trump, pre-Mayor Lori Lightfoot, Vladmir Putin and Queen Elizabeth and Kim Jong Un), and several more gangs(to hunt ISIS and more) came in later and attacked me.

The battle lasted for more than a week and into the household and back and forth as my info and copy of the SGK login credentials were stolen by Jackyboy, Verlisify(who declined another kid's dying request at the time and tried to use black magic to harm me and prevent me from fulfilling it) came to help The Devil himself(I'm not making this up!) attack me in both home and school, Beyonce, her father and several celebs(including Wendy Williams, Prince Harry , Robert Downey Jr., Bruno Mars, Mya, Carmen Electra and Janet Jackson) attacked me knowing her father was in a gang killing my peers. And it was broadcast on live TV as ISIS attacked the TV IL Lottery girl and stole a ticket from my worst best friend(who stole it from me and held me at gunpoint, shooting his uncle), several childhood bullies including a female whore loving a gang member(who kept raping children and special needs people for child support money and kills) and old thug pretending to be my kid came to try to kill me and my worst best friend's family(who is now related to another family)tried to kill me to justify the whore's family. Jackyboy said he came to my area by stowaway airplane twice to attack me and got an El Chapo gang member who was his uncle to attack me as he attacked me. A Thailand monk who kept stalking me as a child was trying to kill me My family was attacked and my sister and two grandmothers were killed.

As of now, The Shy Guy Kingdom remains and stands to this day, unchanged from the last time Jackboy wrote a vengefully evil note on it. My family forgot about the whole thing as they still did not believe me and blame me. I found my old best friend, but my worst best friend refuses to talk to me. Jackboy is now under a new username in many forums(jacky789029799 or something).

How are you holding up amid the Coronavirus lockdown, everyone?

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-11 00:32:53

K...

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-11 00:37:21

At 4/11/20 12:32 AM, Gremlin wrote: K...

It was real.

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-11 01:14:18

I've not heard of The Shy Guy Kingdom in years. Too bad the site don't work anymore.

It's time to get pissed off.

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-11 01:16:12

iu_109652_6658166.jpg

I just saw alot of texts and decided to post this.

Just another NG user.

Thanks, @COOLZONE17500 for the cool signature.

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-11 01:18:39

At 4/11/20 01:16 AM, ZomAlien wrote:
I just saw alot of texts and decided to post this.

...nice!

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-11 01:19:20

At 4/11/20 12:27 AM, Mineat wrote: Bruno Mars

Bruno Mars is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his music career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-11 01:28:00

At 4/11/20 01:19 AM, Ryanson wrote:
Bruno Mars is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his music career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.

Looks like all of those YouTube Poops of him eating candy bars that I watched came in handy...

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-11 06:57:54

iu_109707_2278460.jpg

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-11 15:42:56

At 4/11/20 06:57 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:

Then explain how I lost an entire computer to my worst best friend and my copy of SGK's login credentials for its FTP!!! I barely survived the whole ordeal!!!

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-11 16:13:04

You forgot the part about Melinda Gates, Dr. Drew, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Chris Hardwick & Boko Haram.

It's pretty integral to the entire story.

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-11 19:33:20

At 4/11/20 03:54 PM, Seth wrote:
At 4/11/20 01:19 AM, Ryanson wrote:
Bruno Mars is gay
Today I don't feel like blowing anything
I don't wanna give you no head
Don't feel like suckin' on your bone
So leave a message at the tone
'cause today I swear I'm not blowin' anyone

But then what will become of my poor micropenis?

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-04-18 03:42:18

At 4/11/20 04:13 PM, NearSightedCyclops wrote: You forgot the part about Melinda Gates, Dr. Drew, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Chris Hardwick & Boko Haram.
It's pretty integral to the entire story.

Nice one, hawkeye, even though it might have happened...

Dude, do you know why they're thinking about making a Matrix 4 without anyone interfering with them? It's BECAUSE MAYA ANGELOU IS DEAD!!! Do you know why she is dead while it happened a few days into the attack? It's BECAUSE(I THINK!) SOMEBODY SHOT HER, as she attacked me, gave the "mad woman diary" reference and shot several people as she did it over thinking that I have used her reference of "The One" (while thinking about suing the gaming industry over the reference), and Beyonce's father was sulking over the Matrix project being cancelled because of her!!! And he planned on getting even richer even if Beyonce was making a lot of money and he used his gang to fetch money and start confusion over the gang community after he ditches and betrays his gang's boss!

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-06-19 00:01:53

your posts are garbage garbage man

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-06-19 09:55:43

At 6/19/20 12:01 AM, communistdog wrote:
your posts are garbage garbage man

iu_133941_2278460.jpg

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P. SGK(How It Really Happened.) 2020-06-19 21:50:08

At 6/19/20 12:15 AM, JosephStarr wrote:

you prove my point right garbage man

At 6/19/20 12:15 AM, JosephStarr wrote:

I convinced the public several times about Verlisify's identity (in truth) and alliance status with The Devil and they both made some kind of team effort in front of many people with guns and exorcists appearing later in the fight as Verlisify kept tazering people with some type of psychokinetic electric energy wave after wave and The Devil took many forms and possessed a black slave that was still not free and had a problem with me as he liked his slavery and white supremacy. ISIS stole the surveillance tapes from the institute and my high school as they said the Arab created the Native Americans or "indians", that they were looking angry at Mexico and saw black people like they weren't supposed to be on this planet like they are pests. They even said that the Asian communities and nations stole from them and owes them a lot of stuff.